Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Empty
PostSubject: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 1:39 pm

Nyen had received information on three new genin, one of which she had specifically requested upon seeing that he was a Mikaboshi like her late teammate, the other two she felt would give a well rounded team like her own had been and honestly she had been quite interested in seeing what she could do with them. The only challenge was that out of the three, she only shared an elemental affinity with one of them, the rest had Water & Wind respectively and she had been holding off on gaining her third affinity until after she awakened. Still she still had ideas for what they could learn she didn't reach jonin without at least having a somewhat wide arsenal of techniques and an even wider knowledge of technique types.

"Hopefully all of them got the letters I sent to their respective residences to meet at this location at this specific time. Maybe I should of showed up a little bit later...but I wanted to get here so I could see who would be the first to arrive." she thought to herself somewhat nervous though outwardly she was the perfect picture of stoicism. She was in standard Kohaigakure Jonin attire, a hat obscuring the top portion of her head and in place of the massive shuriken that was common to the village she had her Kaironokuma Gourd. Furthermore she had her Bo-staff at her waist while her Reaper Scythe was right below it both secured in their harnesses. Other than that she stood with her hands crossed waiting for them to arrive while trying to see if they held true to their academy scores and the observations of their Chunin Instructors.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kirigaya

Kirigaya

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 5:48 pm

Kirigaya would arrive, probably first after their sensei, knowing Vee she was not far behind him, only because of the simple fact of how long he had known her, and that they were in a relationship, and as such living in the same house together, so they both received their respective letters, however Kirigaya was a little more prepared then Vee was for an Immediate departure, he had faith in her ability to catch up.

He wore black, all black, boots were black, as was his pants, a pair of fingerless black gloves on his hands, with a black tee shirt under a black short sleeved overcoat, his black hair laid against his head in a disheveled manner, his eyes staring right at a lady who he could only guess as their Sensei, seemed she was from another village, he wonder why someone would come all the way from another village just to train some students.

He arrived in front of her, wordlessly, he looked in the direction that Vee should be coming from soon enough, only then would he open his mouth, but not before, as he did not like making himself look like a fool, at least without Vee there to help redeem himself.
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 8:13 am

Vee charged towards the two of them, having not heard any of the potential discussion that she had walked in on, not thinking even in the back of her bubbly mind that perhaps she would be interrupting people with her sudden and obnoxious explosion of noise, her received letter in her outstretched right hand to display that she was who she claimed to be, as shinobi was the kind of thing that you could not let some peasant in on. As the sole her right white heel hit the ground she soared in an areal glomp onto the back of Kirigama, clinging tightly to his shoulders and looking over his right shoulder. She swung the letter around, wording facing their Sensei. "This lady is the sensei, right honey?" she asked quietly into the ear of her boyfriend. She then did something quite likely to upset him. She looked forward and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Howdy! I am Vee Toketsu! The self disowned princess of the great Toketsu clan! I hope you make me strong!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 6:37 pm

It was at least a couple of minutes later that a rather loud and girly shriek sounded out. "Wait for me! I am also here!" The voice called out as a Faunus burst into view, almost stumbling but she managed to right herself and continue sprinting towards the squad. Once there she dropped to her knees and panted for a few moments before hopping up, right as rain with a huge grin on her features, showing off the four almost fang-like canines she had. "I am Mizu! Mizu Kiho!" She declared, looking at the other two members of the squad. The moment she laid eyes on them she squealed happily and rushed forwards to pull both of them into a hug. This was made slightly awkward by the fact she was wearing only a bikini top and a light summer skirt around her legs, her tail poking out of a slit in the back and swishing around repeatedly. She let them go and turned towards the girl that happened to be teaching them. "Sorry I was late, I get sidetracked really easily and I lost my letter in my tail, took me ages to find it, I managed though and now I'm here! I'm totally ready for training and to get some stuff done, oh yeah!" She declared, punching a fist into the air before standing with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 8:00 pm

Nyen would watch them if only because of their wildly different personalities, the first Kirigaya was quiet which threw her off somewhat because Mikaboshi were not known for being calm and collected, in fact it was quite the opposite. Vee also shocked her as she called him honey which implied that they were close, she hadn't gotten a boyfriend yet well Colt and her were something but neither of them had confirmed whether they were dating or not. Finally Mizu who was late yet wide eyed and exuberant it was enough to put a smile on her face only to realize none of her students would be able to see it due to exactly what she was wearing. "Yes, I'll be your sensei even though I mentioned my name in the letter and I know your own names I do believe a formal introduction would make this more official. I'm Nyen Kaironokuma, I like my comrades, Itami & meditating. I dislike traitors, the Knights from Pandora & anyone who would hurt those dear to me. My hobbies are building sand castles and getting people to wonder what my actual facial expression is. I have three chakra affinities, Earth, Lightning as well as Pulse Release and favor defensive long ranged combat. My dream for the future is to become the Himeikage of Kohaigakure." she said before pointing at Kirigaya to gesture for him to go next seeing as he was the first to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kirigaya

Kirigaya

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime5th April 2017, 5:13 am

Kirigaya's Head dropped and jerked away as Vee yelled in his ear, his eyes cutting at her ready to yell at her, but just then he heard another shreiking voice, great another one, his thoughts ran to that, as it brought him back to where they were, he would remind Vee when they were in public about doing abnoxious stuff like that.

Then their teacher would talk about herself and then gestured to Kirigaya, Shit, he thought to himself as he had to think now what he would say. Taking he deep breath he spoke " Kirigaya Mikaboshi, Vee is the only thing I really like. If you dislike Traitors I dunno why you want me around, as my clan views me as a Traitor, As well as seeing my clan and myself are from Pandora, I really dont have any hobbies. As for Chakra Affinity I as well have three, Earth, Wind, and Shadow." as he mentioned them, his gloved hand clenches that holds the mark, he kept it secret if he could. " That is about it, I dont favor combat if I can help it, and I have no dreams really" He lied with that last one, but he did not want to say anything he may regret later.
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 12:29 pm

The young princess of the land that had likely forgotten her was still prancing about with the fluttery giddiness of a child who had not yet been informed that to the world was not entitled to her. She dropped from the shoulders of her boyfriend, crouching as she did and then moving back to a standing position facing away from the rest of them all in a single motion, with the elegance of the winter breeze that she was molded from.
She looked back over her shoulder, letting her pale eyes rest on the rest of them, projecting a regal calm born from her years of a proper education,
and a childish defiance born from having interrupted it. She lifted her arm up, pointing down to herself with her thumb and told them,
"I like a lot of things! I like when things are true, when things are good, when things are beautiful, and when they are of love!
As a ninja, I wish to defend all of these things from the barbarians and the mislead of this world! I dislike those who stand in my way, as they stand against good!"
Even as she was attempting to project warmth, her arrogance as well as her very essence gave off a cold chill.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 7:19 pm

So it would seem that Mizu was stuck with a brooder and a princess. Hey at least she was going to have fun with this squad and the sensei seemed nice enough and not grumpy like she had heard others were. So with a bright grin, Mizu introduced herself. "I'm Mizu Kiho! I'm a Mizutsune Faunus, or so my parents tell me, I just kind of go with it. I have a big fluffy tail, as you can see..." She brought the appendage around and then hugged it to her chest with a big smile. "I like fluffy things, I like cute things and making friends. I also like water, a lot! It's one of my favourite things because of all the stuff you can do with it. I only have a Water affinity but my water is really good, it's also incredibly slippery so it's great for sliding around on. I have a heightened sense of touch and I am practicing with Strong Fist and Vitality Impact Style, meaning I can beat people up using my hips, my butt and boobs!" She declared proudly, putting her hands on her hips and wiggling them slightly. "I wanna be a great Med Nin when I'm older and save people because that'll make them happy." It was a pretty naive reason to be a Medical Ninja but she was happy with it and it was all the driving motivation that she needed.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 12:21 pm

Nyen would frown though outwardly her facial expression wouldn't change in the slightest, she hadn't meant to put Kirigaya on guard she hadn't been referring to him but rather to a certain individual who had led to the death of her former squad member but he could see how he could take it the wrong way. "I do not mean any offense but, this is the Allied Shinobi Nations, what your clan or the place that you come from view you as I do not much care for. What really matters is what you do here and in the future as a shinobi." she would nod at Vee's proclaimation though she did note that the girl had probably forgotten to mention exactly what chakra natures she possessed but she would get back to that after Mizu finished speaking. "Very well, Earth, Wind, I'm guessing Water & Wind and finally just water Kekkei Genkai not withstanding. So two of you have one elemental affinity in common, however only Kirigaya shares one of mine, still I'm familiar with both Wind and Water as one of my friends is highly stilled at Wind Release manipulation while her boyfriend is highly skilled in the latter so do not fret your respective affinities will not suffer from a lack of instruction. she said before taking a breath and deciding to inform them of what the squad would generally be focused around.

"Team 4, is meant to be a support squad, more specifically that of an Enfeebling nature. Essentially that is what the designation of Team 4 is supposed to revolve around and you have been assembled with that purpose in mind. You are all well suited for it, in your own ways, to be blunt I chose you three for the roles you could fill. I'm very familiar with the way a Mikaboshi fights as well as a Faunus Water user, and I had heard about the Toketsu's skill in wearing down their opponents throughout a battle, thus I feel like each of you will not only be able to fulfill the teams purpose but rather excel at it." she would explain looking to see if any of them reacted to her words, just to keep that in mind for future interactions. "However, I will take into account your input what you wish to learn in regards to the various disciplines of combat available to shinobi. If each of you could name...say 5 different types you may be interested in I will see what I can do regarding your instruction on them."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)   The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation (Team 4 Training Topic - Kirigaya, Vee & Mizu)
Page 1 of 1