Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Stroll Under Silver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

A Stroll Under Silver Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll Under Silver   A Stroll Under Silver Icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 5:03 pm

It wasn't often that Summer came to Subarashii, she didn't really like this place and not too far from where she was now was where she fought a Mishura, losing her eye in the process. She remembered that fight vividly, the sudden attack, the rage that the man held, bringing him down through teamwork. A deep sigh left her lips and she reached up, two fingers sliding under her tilted forehead protector and stroking against the scar that ran along her temple. Summer took her fingers away and then sorted her forehead protector and the scarf that covered the lower half of her face, hiding the other scar that her face held.

It wasn't the nicest of nights to be out for a walk, it was quite cold and the rain was heavy, bouncing off the ground around her under the soft moonlight. Not that Summer really needed any light to navigate anymore, her depth perception may have been shot but she had ways to deal with that. Despite all of the issues, Summer really did enjoy walking, she never went anywhere without her weapons but being outside in the rain and the wind was nice, feeling her hair flutter and dance around her was pleasant and made her feel slightly more free. Her duties as a Sannin were slightly strange and she didn't generally need to do all too much but she knew there was a growing list of missions that she needed to do and she was going to get on them soon. "I wonder where Cherish and Omito are... Their emotions are light, drifting... They're probably asleep." She murmured to herself, feeling the pack bond between them feeding her the information she desired. Reaching around she adjusted her cloak, using it to hide the seven swords she carried, smiling as she done so before choosing an alleyway to walk down. Maybe she'd get to stop some petty crime, that might be nice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Under Silver   A Stroll Under Silver Icon_minitime13th December 2016, 5:22 pm

Vibrant crimson-red hair would be the first thing Summer would see when she turned down the alley. The tresses seemed to absorb the light from the moon over head and project it back twofold. The next thing that was most noticeable was her skin, as it glittered in the light of the moon. The figure apparently heard her approach, squatting before something on the ground before rising. Turning, it was revealed to be a woman, large golden horns curling forwards from the sides of her head, right above her pointed ears. Rather reminiscent of a very pretty bull. She held in a black nailed hand a gem, pink in the light. She slipped it into a pocket, revealing her outfit in full. Her attire consisted of a black-colored kimono with a pattern of butterflies embroidered on the sleeves in gold silk, said kimono was wrapped about her shoulders, concealing barely half her cleavage and only coming down to the middle of her thighs. The kimono is wrapped around her torso with a thick, decorative red ribbon that ties behind her back in an elaborate bow. Her outfit finishes by thigh-high black socks that reveal her heels and toes. Upon her arms where a number of tribal like tattoos and markings, not marring the elegant flesh but adding an air of primal beauty to her. She was breath-taking to say the least.

She turned her eyes, which were the same crimson coloration as her hair, to the female that had entered the alley. She tilted her head, regarding the woman who was less than 15ft away from her. Her eyes trailed from Summer's head to her feet, taking in the pink hair, the oddly placed forehead protector and the scarf. The woman nodded, as if deciding on something, before speaking "You are beautiful, for a woman in such a...common place. You of Dipugakure never cease to surprise me..." She nodded once more before she looked upwards, at the moon. Her chest rose and fell and her skin glittered with that slight movement. It was almost like the woman herself was a gem, which might explain her attraction to the one she had picked up. Once she finished her examination of the cold orb in the sky, she looked back down at the Sannin before her "Would you agree to taking a walk with me? I have been quite lonely this night..." She took a single step closer to Summer, holding out a hand to the pinkette. She didn't want to somehow set the other off by getting too close too quickly. But she was a physical creature. There was bound to be some touching at some point.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Under Silver   A Stroll Under Silver Icon_minitime3rd January 2017, 2:35 pm

Summer had learned to judge depth perception quite well by tracking where her sensory field could touch and what it could feel and it would seem that this woman was a near perfect distance away to not be within it. Summer took a step forwards and finally brought the woman into the sensory, not that the other woman would be able to tell as not only was the field impossible to sense but her swords were hidden so ability reading techniques wouldn't be able to read it. "You haven't seen me properly, my body is hidden under a cloak, my face under a scarf. You jump quickly to beauty to try and entice me, make me feel flattered or to make yourself seem kind or interesting." Summer told her matter-of-factly, hands tightening into fists. She could hear Inui growling softly, whispering to her their distrust, the soft voices bouncing around in her head. A quick mental command silenced them and Summer cocked her head to the side. This woman was interesting, that was the issue but Summer knew she wasn't supposed to be here.

"You are different, there is something wrong about you and I know not what it is. Are you Pandoran, here on a mission or an assassination or simply a Ronin with an interesting ability? Either way, you put me on edge, what is it you want and I know that it is not a walk otherwise you would not be creeping around in an alleyway." She told the other woman, stepping back as she stepped forwards, her mental field narrowing to a ninety degree angle and extending forwards towards the woman, taking in the entirety of the alleyway for whatever Summer needed to do. Summer was on edge and she was ready to react to anything that happened, no matter what, be it with her mind, her body or her very soul, the truth would be found this night.

Weapons:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Under Silver   A Stroll Under Silver Icon_minitime3rd January 2017, 3:07 pm

The woman smiled at the other skepticism, crossing her arms under her breasts. She chuckled at the accusations, the sound high and pure in comparison to her rather demonic appearance "So untrusting. Beauty can radiate off of someone, if they have enough of it. And I usually don't have to try to entice people. Men and women throw themselves at my feet when they see me, that you haven't speaks volumes about you, and it piques my interest." She noticed the other had stepped closer before she had done so, but stepped back as she advanced. She stepped backwards a few paces, hopefully eliminating whatever this cloaked stranger had established with those precious few steps, though of course she had no way to make sure of this "I am indeed a Pandoran. Though the Empire doesn't entice me as it once did. In fact, I am thinking about returning to my home. I am a Suisho, you know. Though as to why I'm down this alley..." She pulled the gem out of her pocket and held it out to show the other. In her hand was a pink gem with white streaks, shaped like a typical crystal "It's a rose quartz. I thought it would be a shame to simply leave it here, so I picked it up. My clan has a...fondness for crystals." She smiled down at the one in her hand before placing it back into her pocket and looking back at Summer "Still distrust me?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Under Silver   A Stroll Under Silver Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 6:59 pm

"Could you stop moving around so much, it's messing with my depth perception." Summer told the woman with a huff as she took some sudden steps back, of course Summer didn't really have any problems with that due to her weapon but with only a single eye it was easy enough to explain. From under the cloak she performed a series of handseals and stepped forwards a few times, leaning in and narrowing her eye to look at the gem and to bring the woman within half of the Batto Distance, leaving her around seven feet away. "That is a pretty gem, thank you for showing me it. The only clan I know of that utilise Crystals are the Suisho... You aren't a Suisho though, are you? Not really." Summer chuckled quietly and then bowed her head as though scratching her cheek against her shoulder and arm. Instead however she nudged up her forehead protector. When she lifted her head a lot of things happened at once. Her eye opened, revealing the glowing blue kyougan there, her body erupted into blue lightning dancing around her form, her eyes shimmering with the sparks and her body stepped forwards slightly. In a near instantaneous flash, her blade was out and on the opposite side of the woman's neck, likely at a speed she would never even come close to being able to comprehend. The blade sparkled in the soft light of the moon, diamond encasing the blade. Finally, Summer smiled, a small smirk tilting up her lips under the scarf she wore as she stepped back and put the blade back in its sheath.

Mechanics:

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Under Silver   A Stroll Under Silver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Under Silver
Page 1 of 1