Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 3:53 pm

After pulling all of his team together and getting them to the necessary location, Kisuke paused and reached up, stroking his chin with a gloved hand and then opening his mouth as if to speak before closing it again. He turned and looked out over the bunker, narrowing his eyes and switching on his Dojutsu for a second before shaking his head and turning back to them. "I'll say it now. I'm proud of you guys. You done well in the maze, found each other easy enough, got out of some potentially tough scrapes. I'm happy to see that none of you got hurt. This next bit might be rather dangerous, I don't know about your opponents, can't tell much from this distance but they might go lethal immediately. You've got to be ready for that. I don't want you guys holding back if they don't, if you can't bring yourself to kill then don't worry, it's never easy, never gets any easier either... Unless you give up what it means to be you. I know you guys are stronger than that, better than that. Kill if you have to, but don't kill someone that's done, yeah? At the end of the day, they are still Shinobi, just like you."

Kisuke gave a sigh and leaned against a wall, hands in his pockets for a few moments. "I don't know what else to say to you guys, really. You've done me proud, you've done well for yourselves, trained hard, trained well... Made it here for yourselves and for each other. Go with my blessing, show this other team what you're made of, show them not to mess with Team 9." He smiled and then offered his hand to each of them in turn, somewhat awkwardly, but it was the best gesture he could think of without being condescending, if they didn't shake his hand, or even if they did, he'd ruffle their hair. The first was for respect, the ruffling was just to be condescending and to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 4:01 pm

Takahiro was nervous as hell about this stage. So far he had done nothing remarkable. Sure he blocked some traps, so what? This was where he needed to shine and show them his skills at the best possible moment. This round and the next. So he needed to pay close attention to every fight as these could be his opponents in the next stage of the exam if his team passes. When Kisuke began his speech Takahiro listened with some doubts but he didn't show it. He didn't shake Kisuke's hand but he did explain why, "Sorry sensei. I cannot take my hand off of my Nodachi at this moment, nor am I sure you wish to touch Midas, he is getting angry as he has not had the chance to touch anything. It is taking all my willpower to keep him from undoing his bindings right now. I may not have the chance to spare anyone at this point," he would say as he looked down at his quivering arm that was Midas wrapped in multiple cloths, the only reason why someone would not see the gold was cause he was wrapped in three layers. Takahiro then looked to his teammates. "Colt, I think you should go first. You are strong and my skill comes best when I know what my opponent can do. Nyen is well rounded and as such I think we should save her for last. So you seem like the best bet to go first."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 5:21 pm

Nyen would look around when she got summoned to the area and then upon seeing Kisuke she would smile inwardly but outside her face kept up it's stoic appearance, she would take his hand though giving it a good shake and then when he ruffled her hair it for some reason stayed in place causing her to smirk a bit while she turned away to look at who she'd be fighting against. "I get it, if it's life and death I'll make sure that they don't take anyone from us, but I would like to not kill if I don't have to no one should experience that sort of loss." Nyen said somewhat subdued before listening to what Takahiro had suggested and she found herself agreeing with him, colt was pretty random, and his abilities were diverse enough that he fit in almost any situation. "...Just this once..I'll allow you to perv on another girl, but only if you know it'll give you an advantage so don't over do it or I'll make you regret it." she would threaten with a raised fist especially if he got some sort of goofy grin on his face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 7:26 pm

After accepting the hand shake and the ruffling of his hair from their Sensei, Colt narrowed his eyes and pretended to look upset at Takahiro's statement "Oh yeah, just volunteer me to go first. I am absolutely fine with it." When Nyen spoke, he couldn't help but laugh and drop the façade, his signature goofy smile gracing his face "Alrighty, I'll take one for the team then. And it's not like I need your permission to perv on other girls." He chuckled and placed his hands behind his head stretching his back a little "I'll try and draw out their abilities as much as I can. Wish me luck." He then turned and walked towards the stairs leading down into the arena. He paused and turned to Nyen "Actually, if you could give me a good luck kiss that would be great..." He wiggled his eyebrows a bit before winking "Or I can get it from one of the other girls here, doesn't really matter." He laughed and rushed down the other steps two at a time before Nyen could attack him or even comment.

Current Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 7:52 pm

On the other side of the battlefield would be standing four rather stoic individuals. Three males and one female, as a lot of teams seemed to had. The males were drastically different in build. The first stood very tall despite his younger years, already around six feet in height with heavy shoulders and a straight posture. Close cropped blonde hair sat on his head and a long sleeved white coat covered his upper half. A chain of silver rested around his neck, a pendant of Kami resting from it. Sitting on the side of his head, held by chakra flow, would be a mask that Takahiro would recognise very well. It was plain, white and vaguely owl-like; Alexander Orev. The next male was thinner and shorter, maybe five foot six and had long unruly black hair fluttering around his head. His skin was pale, almost lifeless and blood red eyes stared out, languid, bored looking. Black trousers and a black shirt sat under the long red duster that he was wearing, anything under that coat was impossible to see. He had a pair of white gloves on however, runes and obeisant runes to the Shinigami etched onto the back of them.

The last male was obviously their sensei. He was an older looking individual and was dressed well, a waistcoat and pinstripe shirt underneath. Black trousers and boots followed and a pair of well made black gloves covered his hands. A pair of spectacles rested on his nose and his sleek black hair was pulled into a ponytail at the back of his head. He looked at Colt and then nodded to the female of the group. She was quite masculine herself, wide shoulders, thick arms from heavy training with a sword. A black suit with a long coat covered her although she didn't have her arms through the sleeves. Blonde hair brushed into a middle parting framed her face and blue eyes. A blood red ascot was tied at her throat and round glasses sat in front of her eyes. A piece of pocky sat in her mouth as she stepped up onto the railing and then hopped down to land in the arena. The chocolate was white but the biscuit part was darker, like her skin. With her tongue she flipped it over and held the brown part between her lips, as though she had a cigarette. She pulled her coat off and tossed it aside, revealing the flintlock pistol at her left hip and the long, elegant rapier at her right. She drew both and then settled into a fencing stance.

Alexander:

Alucard:

Integra:

Walter/Sensei:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 8:45 pm

Colt walked over and stood across from her, his hands behind his head. He looked over her with a bored expression then to her teammates. He then gave a nervous chuckle and spoke "You and your team looks like something out of those stories told about Pandora. The Monsters they have over there. It's kind of unsettling." He then moved his hands from his head and sighed, stretching out his arms and limbering up. Once he was done with that, he made the Seal of Confrontation. While his opponent certainly had the build of a man, it was obviously a female. At least he hoped. He may be a pervert, but chivalry wasn't completely dead. He would wait until she either made the Seal as well or until she attacked to make his move. When either happened, Colt would simply pull out his yo-yos and simply begin flicking his wrist, watching them roll out and then come back up as he did so. It was really a mesmerizing movement.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 4:33 pm

At the mention of Pandora, Integra stiffened for a moment before giving a sigh and shaking her head. She chewed down the last of her pocky and then fixed him with a firm glare. "My teammates aren't from Pandora and... To be honest, the stories are probably better than what actually happens over there. There's a reason that I hate them so much and why I only have one parent." She told him, bitterness leaking into her voice before she shook her head once more and rolled her shoulders, tilting her sword down slightly. "So tell me then... What stories do they tell of Pandora? I might be able to elaborate on some things for you, if you are willing to talk that is? Surely you don't mind waiting around, having a conversation, who knows... You might be able to convince me to surrender, I've seen it happen before." She gave a shrug and then continued watching Colt to see what he would do. No matter what the movements of her upper body were however, her lower body was held in a perfect posture, one foot behind the other, muscles locked and ready to move at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 6:18 pm

Takahiro's eyes would widen as he spotted one of the guys on the other team, his hate flaring up and making his own chakra begin to spark. "YOU!!!" Takahiro shouted as he gripped the railing and was preparing to jump over, bloodlust filling his eyes. His hand gripped the hilt of his sheathed sword so hard that he felt like he might start bleeding. However, all of his focus was on Alexander, the guy from the Genin Exams. The guy who destroyed the only weapons he had gotten from his father. "I'll fucking kill you!" said Takahiro, preparing to jump overboard if Nyen or his sensei didn't stop him. Takahiro cared a lot for these exams, however, his family was always his first priority, and this guy had taken something away from him that he had gotten from his family. Takahiro was already mentally prepared to die just to kill the yoroi across from him. There was nothing anyone could say that would keep him from trying to kill the guy, all they would be able to do was hold him back. "YOU AND ME! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!" Takahiro would say, challenging the guy from his Genin Exams. He was positive the guy would know who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 6:39 pm

Colt looked up at Takahiro as he screamed at the guy on the other team. An idea blossomed in his head as he listened to his teammate. He turned to the girl and shrugged his shoulders "You know, the usual. Murderous sociopaths bent on achieving immortality and enslaving the weak. Textbook super villains if you ask me." He looked the girl up and down before he spoke once more "By the way you're acting, I would say that Pandora did something to you. If I could hazard a guess, I would say that you're from Pandora and one of your parents died fighting for them, prompting the other to bring you here and raise you as an ASN Shinobi. Or, one of you parents died fighting Pandora and now you harbor hatred towards them." He looked up at Takahiro once more and then back to the girl "Look, it seems as if your teammate and mine want to duke it out, I say we let them. But as a parting gift..." He performed a string of handseals and created two Gravity Clones. The clones then ran directly at Integra with C-Rank speed, aiming to lock her down within their gravitational field. Colt then reached for his pendant and prayed Takahiro would do the same "Tag Out!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 6:59 pm

Now Integra would have responded until she realised what was going on and she simply shook her head, keeping her footing. "You have no honour, whoever you are. Aiding an ally like that, attacking me without deigning to have a conversation. I had hoped you would be a gentleman but it would seem I was quite wrong. Begone with you, I'll make your friend suffer instead." She paused and tilted her head to the side, hearing a quiet tapping for a few moments before she nodded. She didn't move her feet an inch, her sword held upright before her. However she did raise her flintlock as the clone came sprinting towards her and she would have fired but... It didn't attack and instead Colt tagged out, it would seem for his particularly angry friend. Integra however didn't reach for her pendant, instead she just continued watching. Not moving.

--

Alexander was the one that had been tapping on the railing, a specific code although no one else would get it. He watched Takahiro however, raising an eyebrow at his outburst before tapping his wrist with two fingers, where a watch would generally be. He didn't seem to give any other reaction although he did close his eyes and lean on the railing for a few moments before opening them again and watching the boy. He wasn't going to go down and fight, he knew that was what the boy wanted, that this little bastard didn't want to fight Integra or Alucard... He wanted to fight Alexander and Alex wasn't going to give it to him. He shook his head and then tapped a few times on the railing, causing Integra to nod.

--

One other person showed up, sitting off to the sides and away from everyone else. A rather young boy, the lower half of his face covered by a mask and his forehead protector was pulled down over one eye, his ibaragakure one was tied around his left bicep. He just stood there, arms crossed over his chest, watching what was going on, finding out things that he could exploit if need be and maybe pick up a few things...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 9:16 pm

"Of course he lacks honor, you sound like a samurai. Sorry but underhanded tricks & deception is the ninja way. Taka, you want to kill someone, that's fine. But save your anger for the person that deserves it, I'll deal with the rest to make sure you get to fight that person. Don't worry I'll make it quick." Nyen said in response to Integra's comment, she would of stepped in but Takahiro seemed eager to go so she would move her hand and tap his shoulder to get him to chill out before she was swapped in for Colt. She would move her hand from her neck in front of her as her gourd would pop open with iron sand causing the cap to flip before landing on her hand her fingers outstretched to catch it and the sand would only end up flowing out more as a black mass was also intermingled with the iron sand until it pooled around her body. She would let go causing the cap to fall downward hanging behind her body on the string attached to her gourd while she move her hands until they were held out in front of her.

She wouldn't give any warning as the sand she created would spiral up around her forming a sand storm of iron sand and completely blanketing her form and the arena from view so that other's couldn't see what she was doing. From within the Hiding in the Iron Sand she'd form two Iron Sand Clones which she'd place her hands on as if to tap them on the back before they would rapidly move forward to charge towards Integra. The sand would vanish as Nyen would shift it into multiple senbon which would then be guided upwards before raining down on Integra's position."You two. Back me up." she said, obviously speaking to Colt so that he could direct his clones while she actually went on the assault. He couldn't attack of course but it didn't mean he couldn't support her and make things difficult for her opponent. As a result when her Iron Sand Clones would get closer some of the previously suspended in the air iron sand would drop downward as she released it from her control

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 9:28 pm

Colt did as he was bid and ordered his clones to move off to Integra's sides. They moved so that Nyen and her clones were out of range so that they were able to move unimpeded. Once they got close enough, however, they moved behind Integra, trapping her in the field but making sure that Nyen was just barely outside of it, locking their opponent down for what Colt hoped was to be a devastating finisher. He scoffed at the other girls worlds "Since when was there honour among Nin?"

Last edited by San on 15th July 2016, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 10:49 pm

"I am a samurai. When you live the life that I have, honour is something you take very seriously. Underhanded tactics lead only to the death of others, only sometimes enemies." Her voice was raw with emotion as she said that but once Colt was swapped out by the girl, Integra wasted no time in immediately going for the attack. After all, the clones had moved only at normal running speed and with Integra's movements... That was far too slow, Nyen was still within range. The speed that she lunged at was rather obscene her legs moved her forwards at B-Rank++ but her sword lashed out even faster at A-Rank++ due to the bonuses of her lunge, her shufflestep and her drive, giving her a massive amount of forward momentum, the movements coming out fluidly, almost inhumanly in the way she seemed to dance towards Nyen. Due to this her blade stabbed out faster than Nyen's hands could move, stopping her from being able to drag out her Iron Sand to prevent those techniques.

The way she moved would make it incredibly difficult to even see the blade, let alone dodge it and she lanced out with a series of very, very fast jabs. Individually the strikes would do next to no damage but the defense piercing behind them as well as the speed and reaction necessary to spot them was what made them dangerous. So far she hadn't showcased her elemental nature but that would actually become obvious as she danced backwards and into a guarded stance, waiting to see the reaction to her sudden attack. If successful another thing could be noticed... Despite being stabbed and bleeding freely, there would be no blood on Integra's sword, instead red runes would be lit up along the sides of it and the blade would twitch slightly towards Nyen's position.

--

While this was going on, Alexander looked up to Takahiro and gave him a feral grin before winking. Flicking his sleeves, four bayonets slid out, two into each hand and he threw them upwards, launching them into the air above the battlefield before looking down and just letting them drop. It'd be a while yet before they hit the field so there were no worries on that front. He just went back to watching Takahiro like a hawk, a vulture, wanting to show him up once again...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime15th July 2016, 12:20 am

The girl was under the misconception that her attacks would cause Nyen to stop removing her sand, that was false, no she wasn't fast enough to dodge them, but that was because she didn't need to. As Integra dashed forward Nyen just did what she had wanted to do in the first place namely unseal her Galvorn Sand, and flow her Iron Sand around her body. All that changed was that, instead of it being free it now cost her some chakra, but seeing as she hadn't used more than a minuscule amount during the rounds prior it wasn't much of a problem. From there she would move her hands, while vaulting backward and releasing electricity from them which would conduct through the black particles and end up shocking Integra quite viciously, if it wouldn't stop the assault but it would at least buy her sometime, while she used her Circuit Fist to guide the iron sand into a clone which would run away at Crashing Ground speeds. The black metallic particles which had been unsealed would also flood around Nyen's body and they were too slow to catch the incoming attacks, it didn't mean that Itami wouldn't try it's best to protect her, though even if the lightning didn't it didn't mean Itami wouldn't eventually catch up to Integra it merely meant that they couldn't stop her strikes from hitting Nyen.

If her initial plan failed then the assault looked like it was going to deal a lot of damage, which was why Nyen didn't intend on taking any of it, the plan was simple work in tandem with Itami and her clones and use them for a bait and switch seeing as they all did look identical. Thus Nyen would move backward, first rather slow and then far faster the same would happen her moving her arms thus she would probably get hit by a couple of strikes and though they pierced through her outer layer, the inner layers of defense she possessed simply took all that damage with ease. She would promptly body replace with her Iron Sand Clone while Integra was still in the middle of her combo which the girl would end up hitting while Nyen would cause the clone which Integra hit to detonate while she calmly watched from outside of the blast radius, prepping herself to make more Iron Sand Clones if need be.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it like that but I don't intend on holding back and I can't let you take away one of my teammates. So please, give up so I don't have to kill you." Nyen said as if Integra did survive that however she would make two more clones and send them towards her once more fully intending on blowing them up to take her out. If Integra looked at her she would see that in addition to multiple cracks appearing on her hands from where she was stabbed that sand was falling from them revealing a reflective layer underneath which was also slightly cracked. It was only under that layer that darkened skin could be seen but otherwise she wasn't hurt not in the slightest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 11:01 am

Integra was definitely surprised by the fact that her combo done absolutely nothing. Her eyes widened and she cut her combo off to immediately go into Withdraw and Guard as she realised that she wasn't doing anything to hurt Nyen. The clones were coming after her though and she gave a sigh before making a few hand seals and body replacing. A large bayonet was left to impale the ground as she done so and she appeared in the air as the rest of the bayonets fell, stabbing into the ground in a strangely shaped triangle as it would have been a square if the fourth bayonet had been allowed to land in its proper location. Integra fell and landed on the ground at the far edge of the arena before sighing and pointing her blade to the ground. "I am offended, but I can see your strength. I hate it when others believe that honour is dead. What is the purpose of life if we do not have rules? If we do not have a code to follow. Do you have one, ninja? Or are you going to float through life, slowly giving up your morals, your humanity because you have nothing to hold on to? That's the reason for the horror stories from Pandora. The lack of morals is what makes them monsters." She sighed and then slashed her weapon through the ground before sheathing it. "I'll make a deal with you. Remove your sand, get your friend to remove those clones and I will forfeit and replace with Alexander, your other ally seems to want him dead. Other than that... I want you to think about what I said... Think about what you are willing to give up in the name of victory."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 1:00 pm

Armen walked around observing the competition for this year. Before the exams he just kept hearing rumors about the team that will win it all this year. The team that wont even break a sweat. Of course , Armen's curiosity got the best of him, so he would find time to sneak away from his team for a little while to go and scout the competition. It didn't take long at all before he noticed team 9. He put on his gloves and stayed at a safe distance with other spectators to watch them battle.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 2:30 pm

Nyen would frown as her opponent got away, though before she could rectify that and catch her Integra would speak causing her some discomfort but outwardly she kept up her stoic facade as she didn't want to show that what the other girl was saying got to her. "It's a deal." she said with a nod making a come hither motion with her hands which would cause her iron sand to pool back into her gourd, the Galvorn Particles however would remain as would her two clones both of them would walk, up until the edge of the boundaries which determined the match end point. "But while you seem to have a thing about honor, I'm holding your teammates accountable as well, if this Alexander person doesn't keep his end of the bargain fighting Takahiro until one of them drops then it'll force me to interfere again and this time I won't be holding back." she wasn't bragging either, despite the assault and her quick reaction she wasn't using even half of the skills available to her, she had been training to kill jonin ever since that horrible mission that took R'tari before his time, and while her opponents seemed a cut above the rest, jonin they were not.

She would wait for Integra to forfeit, before she would tag out and tap the cover of her gourd to seal away all of her Galvorn Particles while she would direct her Iron Sand: Clones to stand outside the arena. A show of force perhaps, but she wouldn't be bringing them back in until she herself stepped in as while she didn't know the limits of what someone outside of the ring could do, she was sure that when she was back in she could have them come in once more especially since she had created them while she was in the ring fighting. Either way, she would spare a glance at her team, wordlessly asking Colt to agree to the terms and when everything went as Integra had state then she would wait for Taka to tag himself in so he could get his match started. That way, if need be if they broke the terms of their agreement then she could tag herself in and keep up her end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 9:16 pm

The girl's words actually caused Colt to think about what life would actually be like without laws or boundaries. That in turn made him feel pretty idiotic about what he had said before. He hung his head and made a beckoning motion to his clones, the two copies of himself moving to sit with him in their box. He would respect the girl's request, but he didn't dare get rid of his clones. He may need them later and it would be rather taxing to have to create two more in their place. Colt looked at Nyen and gave her a nod before looking to Hiro. It was his turn, and he would get the fight that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime18th July 2016, 3:17 pm

"I cannot promise that he will fight until the death, Alexander values his life highly and not for his own sake as far as I can read from him. So he will not die for these exams, but he will not withdraw until either he is forced to forfeit or your friend, Takahiro I believe you called him, does. That much I can tell you right now." She bowed to Nyen once more before reaching up and tapping her pendant. "I have quit, so I am tagging out." She declared and in the stands, the rather bulky boy tapped his own pendant and nodded.

Sure enough, they both swapped places and Alexander walked over to the center of the field, picking up the bayonet there before tossing it aside with a flick of his wrist, completing the large square. He then cracked his fingers and flicked his hands, sure enough the skin of his arms brushed over seals placed on the inside of his sleeves and triggered the touch sense formula on them. Four bayonets dropped down, two into each hand and he rolled his shoulders before settling into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime18th July 2016, 3:40 pm

"I wouldn't expect a fight to the death either, the loss of a teammate isn't something I'd wish on anyone...Tag out." Nyen said and now that Integra had forfeited her team had gained a free swap which she would use to swap most likely with Takahiro seeing as he was the one she was doing all of this for. Once she did end up swapping she would exhale and fold her arms once more before looking towards Colt. "After all of this, he better win." she muttered and would inspect her body if only to see which parts of her body had been hit by Integra's extremely fast assault. If not for her own techniques being geared towards resiliency of the highest level she was sure that anyone else would of easily been finished by such a combination of strikes. Even so, she was upset while she had not been harmed by the barrage it was upsetting that something like that had even gotten close to her, clearly her training hadn't been enough she would have to work harder with Itami to ensure that even the fastest of opponents couldn't breach her defenses even if she was holding back. "Never again...I can't afford to be too slow ever again." she thought to herself as the assault had reminded her of the last time she had been too slow to react to an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]   Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Prelims [Team 9 vs Team 13]
Page 1 of 1