Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Empty
PostSubject: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 6:04 pm

"A new moon huh." Nyen thought to herself, she had just spent some of the cash she got from the mission to buy additional equipment for the exams and she would end up finishing toweling off and putting on a random outfit before going ahead and meeting with Colt. It wasn't something fancy just casual since he didn't seem like he wanted a date or something, and even though she hadn't been around the village for too long she knew where to go. She'd take her time though instead spotting something in the distance before picking it up and pocketing it and then continuing to where he was. "Colt?" she said once she was around the corner from where they were supposed to be meeting just in case she had gotten lost or something.

Last edited by Aurielle on 8th July 2016, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 6:44 pm

Colt had asked Nyen to meet up with him the night before the exams, he had also told her to shower, right before and that he wasn't going to do anything weird or perverted but it was just something he wanted to talk to her about concerning the exams. He of course did say that she shouldn't tell anyone else but their sensei as honestly he still didn't trust that Hiro kid. He had come dressed mainly in sweat pants and was waiting near an unoccupied part of the walls. He had been exploring the village a lot and this place wasn't frequented too often unless it was to patrol so he figured that this would be a good spot if any to do what he wanted to do. While he waited though he'd look around before noticing a scrap of metal before picking it up.

It wasn't a lot but there was enough for him to do something with it and so he'd sit down on a rock before using his Lightning Release chakra flow to carve it into something usable until she got here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 7:16 pm

"So...what did you call me here for?" Nyen said spotting him paying attention to something he was carving away at and lowering her voice when she noticed that there was only the two of them around. She had carried both of her staves and gourd with her just in case, though now that she had bought a new staff she didn't think she would be using the old one like she used to. Especially since the new one was far more durable. "Because you promised you wouldn't do anything weird you know." she said slightly warily, as she did trust him but she knew he was a pervert which was why she had come wearing sweatpants as opposed to her usual outfit which was easily able to be skirt-flipped. That coupled with the tank top and her forehead protector wrapped around her neck she was all and all pretty casual today as a whole.

"Oh...do you want my staff? I don't need it anymore and I know you use lightning so I don't know maybe you could turn it into something useful for your Yo-Yo's?" she added as an afterthought handing the new staff over to him or at least holding it out in case he wanted to take it from her.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 7:57 pm

Colt looked up as Nyen showed up, giving her a small smile. He held his hands up in inocence as she questioned him about the meaning of this meeting "Like I said, I didn't ask you to come here so I could do anything perverted or molester-ish." He gave her a wink and wiggled his eyebrows "Though temptation is a hard mistress to fight. Nah, I called you here for something a bit more serious that that." He chuckled at his own little joke and let his hands drop to his lap, picking up the piece of scrap metal he had been turning into a Yo-yo and examining it. He had been doing a fine job, so he pocketed it before looking back up at Nyen and giving her a wide smile "Sorry, got a bit distracted. You know how much I love yo-yos!" He chuckled again though he sobered up more quickly this time, his face turning more serious.

"The reason I asked you to come here is because I heard about your new armor stuff. I had an idea, a way for you to have it up as we are going into the exams without you having to deal with the effects of the weight." He held up his left hand so she could see the white birthmark that was on the back of it "I can make your armor lighter, allowing you to move around better as well as avoid the encumbrance that could come with the defensive abilities. All I'd have to do is apply it to each of the pieces of your armor!" He raised his eyebrow at her quizzically "What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 8:10 pm

"Oh wow, that's actually pretty thoughtful of you Colt thanks." Nyen said after rolling her eyes when he mentioned he had got distracted but when he pointed out everything now it began to make sense. Hence why he had told her to take a shower first, she would be armor clad for the exams, especially if it was in regards to the first round at the very least. Plus she didn't mind it because if these exams were going to happen chances are they'd probably not really get to do anything else or have the comforts of their home for a while hence why everyone was packing anything they might need just in preparation. "Sure, I'm game." Nyen said putting her stuff down first before opening her gourd and shaping it into Iron Sand Clones. "First these. If you can lighten them then I can shape it into Iron Sand - Armor around my body which I can then cover up with my Lodestone Armor." she said quickly before sinking into the ground just to change the portion of the floor she had sunken into to Lodestone so she could have enough materia to change into armor once he was done.

"But I thought you only could lighten and make things only slightly heavier or lighter? Does that mean your going to be doing as much as you can to each part or have you been practicing with that?" she said with a slight frown before another idea came to her causing her to look at her new Bronze Staff. "Also would it be okay if I could get my new staff lightened too? I don't really use it for close combat anyways more of a keep away and to charge it with Lightning so if I could move it around faster then that would only be more of a good thing."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 8:53 pm

When Nyen created the clone and commented on his ability, he shook his head slightly "I haven't really trained this ability of mine. I don't really have much use for it unless I plan on making a boulder sized yo-yo..." He paused for a moment before his eyes widened "That's actually a good idea. I'll have to do that at some point. Anyway, I have really neglected it up until now. But hey, at least I now have two reasons to train it more." He walked over to the clone, placing the back of his hand against it and lacing it with it's own gravitational field. He reversed the field so that the clone would be lighter as he had promised Nyen "As soon as we're done with the exams, I should get working on that giant yo-yo. It'll help a lot in fights. Well....It'll be intimidating. And fun to throw around. I honestly don't care about the combat capabilities at this point, I just want the giant yo-yo."

He looked at the staff Nyen held and nodded, touching the weapon to the birthmark on the back of his hand, creating the same field for the staff that he had for the clone "Simple as one-two-three. I can make anything that you want light, really. It doesn't take chakra and I don't have a limit on how much stuff I can lighten, at least not that I've found. The only limit is how light I can make something." He shrugged slightly "Not that it matters really. Anything else you need me to touch so I can....lighten your load?" He made a comical face at Nyen to see if she would laugh at his joke. He thought it was really clever, but he wanted to know her opinion as well.

Spoiler:
The Face:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 9:30 pm

Nyen would snicker at his antics before moving her hands and molding a much larger amount of chakra into the Iron Sand than she had previously before placing her hand over Colt's birthmark so he could lighten her as well before using the now lighter hand to adhere to her body in the form of an armor. She would immediately feel the weight though it was lighter than before, and she'd then cover it with her Lodestone Armor and if he had lightened her just like he did the iron sand clone she'd notice how much lighter she was in comparison to how heavy she should be. "Just one last thing to lighten then, the Lodestone covering my body." she said nodding very slowly, she knew when he lightened her she'd at least be able to move at D-rank speeds, which made her somewhat thankful that as a Kaironokuma she didn't really need to move all that much. Plus if she did need to move all she really needed to do was use that specific technique so there was that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 10:13 pm

Colt nodded and tapped the back of hand against a section of the armor that would've been right above her breast. He quickly stepped back a bit, sniggering "There you go! Lighter than a feather, swifter than air and more temperate than a midsummer's breeze. And I apologize for the light boob touch, I just can't help myself sometimes." He gave a sigh, pretending to sag and act forlorn "Sigh, will there be no redemption for a pervert such as I? Oh there will cometh a day where I shall rue my actions, and on that day I will beg forgiveness. For now, I shall bear the burden of these perverted hands!" He stared down at his hands as if they were the most horrific thing before he burst onto a fit of laughter. When he had calmed down, he motioned towards the path for them to leave, chipper once more "Shall we make our exits, my lady? The Exams await us!"

Something occurred to Colt at that moment and he held his hand up to Nyen. He sat down on the ground for a moment, taking out his newest yo-yos and setting them out before him. He pulled out a handful of senbon gingerly and counted them out, making sure they were half of his reserves and putting the excess back. He then let his finger vibrate with the familiar electricity of his Carving Knife, before etching both sides of each yo-yo with seals. He then proceeded to seal the senbon within the yo-yos. When he was done, he stood and nodded to Nyen "Now I'm ready. Let's head out!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by San on 8th July 2016, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 10:40 pm

Nyen would blush though because of the large amounts of armor on her body he wouldn't see a thing except a glare. "Pervert." she said reeling back to hit him but he was too quick for her because she was heavier than before, she would have to tell Itami to be on the watch out for him and label perversion as a threat to her body, such as a threat to her chastity. "Uh...huh suuuuuuure. I'm going to get you back for that you know, but your lucky you did all of this and put me in a good mood first. *giggle* Let's go before I change my mind about not hitting you when you end up groping me again." she said with a huff though she did laugh at him being over dramatic and would point in front of her so he could walk with him in her sight knowing if she walked in front he'd probably stare at her ass or something. She would place her hand on her gourd to unseal Itami if only to have the Galvorn Particles which made up it's frame drain away some of her chakra while she made her way back home.

(Nyen Exits?)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 11:02 pm

Even if Colt couldn't see it, he knew that Nyen was blushing. That's just how she was, and being his teammate didn't help her with hiding things. He nearly knew her inside and out. He chuckled at the thought and shook his head "Guilty as charged, I'm afraid" He clutched his heart "I am caught! I thought to woo you and then sweep you up for a night of passion and romance. But alas, it was all for naught! Woe as me, woe as me!" He laughed and walked alongside Nyen, giving her a sidelong glance "How do you know I am going to wind up groping you again? I could change within a few seconds and become an honest, non-perverted guy!" He paused for a moment, pretending to think "On second thought, there is no fun in that. I'll just have to live the rest of my life as a pervy perve." He shrugged and walked in a bit more silence. He decided to walk with Nyen for a bit before heading off to his own home to prepare more. He would probably try to cop-a-feel on the way. That brought a smile to his face. It would seem that no matter the recent event, once a pervert always a pervert.

[Colt Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)   A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick meet up (Colt & Nyen - Travelling Topic)
Page 1 of 1