Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 3:24 pm

Mujin was actually taking a nap while he waited for his genin thus when they arrived he would remain silent for a bit seeing as he was dozing off under a transformation technique so it looked like he was paying attention. If any of them poked him though the transformation would wear off and he would groggily wake up before yawning leisurely as if he hadn't been doing anything wrong. "Oh hey there...you know just trying to catch up on my eight hours. *yawn* So you made it huh, that's good you guys didn't run into any problems right, hm well you look a bit frayed their Tak." he said noticing that the usually dour genin had his hair still frizzed up no doubt due to the electricity from the trap. The Jonin had been watching the exploits of their teams after all, sure it was dark to the genin but the sensory technique broadcasting the various teams could easily see through that darkness.

"Alright well, uh all I can say is good luck. Do your best and rely on your teammates. Tak's lucky most people can't hurt an entity the usual way so his injury shouldn't put him too much at risk but if you do need to heal you luckily have a medic right here. Can't help you in the field of course but while you two wait she can tend to you if you need it." he would lower his voice drastically so that his whispers were only heard by his team. [color:2077=cc99ff]"Cool...so uh...kick some as mmkay? I promise I'll stay awake for your fights, so wake me up when it's time for you guys to uh fight wasn't paying attention." he said and with that he'd lean against the wall this time overtly napping rather than pretending to be awake.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 4:31 pm

Calesto would sigh hearing that his team wouldn't be able to fight together, and would walk over to Mujin. He knew that his sensei was sleeping just from the sound of his breathing and his heart rate, so with a sigh he would kick Mujin's foot to wake him up and then be given the run down by him. Mujin did have a point that whoever wasn't fighting would have a chance to rest up and get healed up if Liara wasn't fighting, so it would look like it would be up to Takeshi and himself to fight for the time being. "So I'll be going up first so that Liara can heal up Takeshi from whatever hit him in the maze. I'll switch out with him once he is all healed up, Liara should stay on the sidelines as we don't necessarily want her to show off what she can do until the finals" He said in a confident tone, sure that their squad would make it through to the finals. However if either of the other two had a different plan he'd be more than willing to go along with it.

Reserves and Bank:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 4:56 pm

Liara found that she was teleported back to some sort of place, and after the announcement, she met up with mujin sensei. "This seems like alot to remember, or maybe it might be pretty difficult when it comes to using these necklaces. " Liara would say as she touched it gently. Though, the comment about Takeshi made liara look to him. "Are you not well? I can heal you right now if you need it, i don't mind at all. "It was up to takeshi if the pain wasn't manageable, she would hope she would be able to fix him.  "Well...mujin sensei...we are your...pupils..and i know that training us and watching over us cuts into your nap time....so... i'll make sure that i'll do my best and help as much as i can. I promise......so..it would be nice if you was awake even a little bit. "

Liara was trying to be confident, but she was also humble. She was well aware of her abilities and never had a one on one fight before. Only time would tell how itll all work out. "I'm not sure if it would be....cheating... but.... since you have my hive in you.... is it possible that...... i can use it to help while im sitting on the bench? No...nevermind..that does sound like cheating. " Liara was upset that she thought of something so underhanded. [color:1b7a=#ffccff]"Sorry calesto... don't take it like i don't believe in y-you... of course i do.... so.. sorry for saying that...besides... my clan leader is here...i dont wanna get in trouble...
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 8:27 pm

Takeshi would scoff the moment he was reminded of setting off that god awful trap in that maze. Thankfully majority of the lightning had dissipated through his body when he phased through the wall but the damage he received was quite moderate as such when Liara had offered to heal him, he won’t protest, instead he would turn his attention to Calesto while he waited for the girl to do her thing. “I don’t think I need to stress the fact that this is kill or be killed. You’re the strongest out of the team so I expect that when your opponent goes down, they’ll stay down, permanently.” He said in a rather hush tone not wanting his opponents to overhear him. As he stated prior to the start of these exams, when it came to dishing out damage he was the weakest of the group but he had to make sure he played his part.

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 8:44 pm

A person would end up coming down from where they were positioned, she was rather pretty with a punk rock theme heavy eye-shadow and electric blue hair styled in a pixie cut and was currently chewing blue colored bubblegum and would take her time to walk down from the elevated stage her hands in her sleeveless hoodie. When she got to the arena she would blow a bubble while glancing at her teammates. She had a team with two girls and a single boy, the other girl was currently talking excitedly to her dour final teammate, who looked like he would rather be anywhere but here. But she guessed that was just how it was and would turn her attention to her opponent the bubble growing bigger before popping just as proctor said for them to start. "Yo. Uh, I'd rather not kill ya because that would be such...a drag. So if yer not feeling confident ya might wanna just fuck off. Don't mean ta be rude or anything just...dunno how ta hold back." she said with a shrug not bothering to take her hands out of her pockets and still leisurely chewing her gum. If he didn't seem like he was giving up then she would shrug and take her hands out revealing that they were covered by custom colored Haka style gloves (black with skulls on the back) which contrasted nicely with her mocha skin color. It only ended up enhancing her outfit as underneath the hoodie she was wearing bandages to cover her chest, seeing as the hoodie was partially unzipped and coupled with her booty shorts each of her legs was also covered in bandages, the only thing was that the bandages were pitch black with white skulls as a pattern.

"Oh well...don't say I didn't warn ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 9:18 pm

Calesto would walk out to the fighting area with his team mates watching on the sidelines, he really didn't care if Mujin was going to be awake enough to watch the fight, but he just had to be sure that he won this match. The girl he was supposed to be fighting did look cute to say the least, in a rebellious way of course, almost like she was getting back at her daddy for not showing her enough love as a child, but who was he to judge. "I'm only here to make sure my team can go onto becoming Chunin" He said pulling out a pair of kunai, spinning them both in his hands before he took off at bullet speeds towards the girl. "Then again a pup like you with your daddy issues is hardly worth my time, so let's make this quick shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 9:58 pm

Liara went behind takeshi and her hand started to glow. With that being said, she used mystical healing palm in order to heal takeshi of C rank damage jusr to be sure. "Please let me know if you need another round to keep yourself going. "She didn't know the status of his body or anything like that, but Liara just wanted to be sure of his condition, he didn't need to act like a tough guy when he had a teammate that was willing to help him as much as she wanted to.  Since Calesto asserted himself in going first, she would be sitting with takeshi and watching every inch of the match. "Please be ok calesto...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 10:28 pm

She'd raise an eyebrow in surprise before her eyes narrowed as his comment had triggered her, or something or the other, she did in fact have daddy issues he was right about that, it was mainly because her father was a liar, a crook and most importantly a missing nin who had abandoned her after her mother died. "And suddenly, I don't feel so bad about potentially killing you anymore." The girl said after blowing another bubble and splaying her fingers, as multiple orange sphere would end up forming in them, she'd wiggle them around before using her chakra control to make each of them rest on her fingertips before holding her left hand in front of her leaving just the middle finger up as she finished speaking.

She would flick it forward resulting in the tiny orange sphere being launched forward at B-rank speeds with it flying forward straight at Calesto aimed at hitting him spot on, though if he dodged it it would still end up detonating revealing despite it's size it was deceptively lethal. From that tiny sphere would come a comparatively massive explosion which would spread to cover the area revealing her mastery of the art of making holes in both the ground and people. Eek! Boom-Boom your art is so fucking cool, un! Her fellow squad member said leaning over the railing in excitement while her male squad member would frown in distaste and mutter something under his breath. If Calesto wasn't able to dodge in time, or move quick enough to get out of the blast zone well then, he'd only end up caught in the explosion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 11:00 pm

Calesto would grin under his makeshift mask as he knew he had struck a nerve with the girl, he was able to smell her anger at him as well as hearing her heart beat go up as he said it. This was both good and bad for the boy as she wouldn't be able to focus properly in the fight, but at the same time she would be more willing to kill him in order to win. This was something he wanted to avoid for the time being, however it looked like he wouldn't be given a choice in the matter as the girl launched a marble at him rather quickly, faster than he could move currently, guess he would have to get a bit more serious in this match. So he did just that as his body started to shift into his first transformation, his hair growing slightly, claws coming out of his hands, as well as boosting his already stellar tracking abilities. "Don't feel bad that daddy didn't love you as a child, we all still love you" He said cracking a joke as he moved out of the way of the explosive marble just in time by moving at crashing ground speeds, he would then make a set of hand seals in order to cover the area in a dense fog, while at the same time bringing up his own sub dermal armor in order to keep somewhat safe.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 11:35 pm

Boom-Boom would watch as he dodged the first of her Chakra Spheres before nodding now she knew how fast he could move if he needed to escape it meant she would feel less bad about peppering his body with explosions. She would flick her other finger sending another one shooting towards him while bringing the ones she kept in her palm to her middle finger to replace it. Sure enough another one had been spawned in her palm just as the boy finished speaking and blanketed the area in mist. "You know if your trying to piss me off it's working." She said as under the cover of the mist deciding to launch three spheres randomly in the direction that he was, sure she couldn't see in the mist but she knew where he was previously and she didn't exactly need to aim in order to catch him. Mainly because by spacing them appropriately she could overlap their detonations and cover more ground that way to hopefully catch him in the blast zone. She was kind of annoyed as her natural soulless chakra sensory had been blanketed by the mists effects however at the same time it was an opportunity for her as hopefully while she couldn't see him he couldn't see her. "Tch, he's going to make me have to fish him out by blowing up everything around us. Actually that sounds like a ton of fun hopefully he doesn't die and has the decency to forfeit instead of try and man through this" she would smirk at her thought, seeing as smiling just wasn't her thing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 11:55 pm

Cal would grin as he watched the second marble being launched at him before the mist would settle in the arena, and would run towards the left as fast as he could in order to evade the incoming explosive marbles. Then as the mist would set on the arena Calesto would make a set of hand seals before he would throw both kunai towards his opponents stomach and chest, if he was lucky she wouldn't be able to sense the incoming blades. That's when two bone clones would sprout out of the ground and join up with Cal so that the three would remain unheard by the girl. "I thought this was a fight, and you're playing with marbles. Should I call your mother to take you home for your nap?" He said with a bit of a chuckle as he started to move towards his opponent, extending his claws as he made another set of hand seals. This time he would sent out a torrent of water out of his mouth to cover the area around the girl in a sticky liquid, perhaps this would ensure that she could not move from her position, that would make things a hell of a lot easier for him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 1:46 am

She would smirk, as he had taken her bait, while within the mist she actually could see perfectly, this was because she had unlocked her Shizengan, it allows her to see through the mist and while she didn't have a lot of techniques she knew how to use what she did have very well. As a result she would flick out two chakra spheres to intercept the incoming kunai with them detonating and hopefully destroying the projectiles. She would see that he had made two clones, thus she would reply to what he did by making two doppelgangers which would emerge from her body one of them would run forward to engage him, the other would take the originals place while Boom-Boom would proceed to sprint away some of her chakra spheres being mysteriously absent from her hands. When Calesto exhaled the stream of water however what happened to them would be revealed as Boom-Boom had dropped them on the ground, resulting in a massive chain of explosions that she of course wanted to part of and thus had quickly decided to run away from it and as a result Calesto as well.

Not that she really did need to run from her explosions seeing as her Doppelganger would still be standing in the same place as the detonation completely unruffled by it, as despite being a Doppelganger it was still a Soulless and thus, wasn't affected by same elemental chakra based techniques. "You Talk too much you know." The Boom-Boom charging at Calesto would say reeling her hand back as she spawned 6 more chakra spheres and would close her fist the moment Calesto got near enough to punch. Of course she wouldn't actually get to punch him before the chakra spheres detonated but, he wouldn't know that seeing as he couldn't see within this mist just like she couldn't. At least..that's what Boom-Boom figured anyways.

Spoiler:

Doppelganger:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 7:49 am

Calesto would grin again as he felt the girl split off into three separate beings, to which one would come darting at him, while one would move away from the original spot and the third leaping away to get some distance. This just meant that Calesto and his bone clones now knew that the original was the one moving away from him while the one dashing towards him was meant to be a feint, a decent one though as she would toss out more explosive marble in his direction. "I may talk a lot, but at least I don't run away like the coward you are" He said hoping this would make the original girl lose her temper just a bit more, enough to force her to come attack him directly. So as the marble came towards him, Calesto would send both of his clones to intercept the explosive while he moved around the arena once again in order to evade both the doppelgangers. However as he circled the area Calesto would make a set of hand seals as two water clones would form out of the water used in the syrup field and head towards the original Boom-Boom just after the explosion had gone off. "Then again, maybe your just taking after your father more than you thought" The original Calesto would say as he made his way towards the original target, leaving the doppelgangers behind. Sure they'd have the advantage of attacking him from behind, but that is something he was more than capable of handling. "You're dealing with a member of the Kurogane clan, you can run, you can try and hide, but I'll always find you. I will be in your very dreams, hopefully naked to be honest. I will be there as your eating your next bowl of ramen. I will always be there" Okay maybe that was getting a bit weird for him to say, but again, he was trying to throw the girl off.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 3:29 pm

Boom-Boom was getting a little aggravated to be honest, though thankfully when the Bone Clones met her doppelganger they would end up being consumed in the explosion while the Doppelganger would be otherwise fine from the explosion. As for the second one it would turn before forming an Explosive Soul: Chakra Sphere in it's left hand which obviously meant six more of those marble spheres and would send them at the water clones would any hesitation. Fortunately water clones unlike other clones weren't as strong as the original so to get around the elemental advantage Boom-Boom would just have to sent more leaving her doppelganger with just two of those spheres as the four sent flying at the clones would probably not be dodged trapping them in the explosion and promptly ending their existence. Said doppelganger would then flick the two remaining spheres back to the original though instead of detonating them Boom-Boom would slow them as they reached her letting them hover around her fingertips before she leaped into the air as high as she could while moving at B-rank- speeds.

Thankfully she could keep track of Calesto's movements and he seemed determined to keep up this game of cat and mouse, or was it dog and cat yeah the latter seemed like a better comparison. Either way, both Doppelgangers would manifest a full set of Explosive Soul: Chakra Spheres before splitting up seeing as Calesto's attention was on the original, they would launch their spheres around the arena not aiming at him particularly but rather each of the spheres would end up halting once they were spread out essentially forming a perimeter as each of them would end up being spaced out just enough so that if one detonated it would result in the rest of them detonating as well. What the Doppelganger's aim was however wasn't to simply blow Calesto up to kingdom come but restrict his movement even though the original Boom-Boom was furious but rather than lash out her anger was ice cold a nice contrast to her usual fiery personality.

The original Boom-Boom would keep the spheres sent to her as a back-up plan just in case Calesto head towards her, it wasn't as if he could see the spheres within the mist, at least she didn't think so if he could then he would know getting up close to her would only prompt her to detonate the spheres mutually assured destruction so to speak. Though not really considering she was a Soulless and her explosions as dangerous as they were didn't really affect her all that much, she merely ran away from them as a force of habit at this point, after all if she got used to running away from things that blew up it was only better in the long run since she fully intended to focus her training on that particular skill set. After all she really did want to join the Demolition Corps of Hakagakure, so she had to prove that she was quite adept at...yeah you guessed it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 3:35 pm

With all of his clones now dispatched by the explosions sent by the doppelgangers, Calesto now really only had one option left for this fight. Since he really did not want either of his team mates exposed to the explosions as he wasn't sure they would be able to evade them if detonated, he alone would have to try and end this fight before Boom-Boom had decided to send out even more marbles. He had heard the two marbles moving through the air towards the original, and would pull out a pair of kunai in each hand. By using his senses to the best of his abilities Calesto would throw two kunai at the flying marbles at B rank speed in hopes to cause them to explode as he continued to run at crashing ground speed towards the original as well, he had hoped this would cause the rest of the marbles being sent out to prematurely explode. However at the same time he threw the blades at the marbes, he would send the other two kunai behind him in order to strik two of the 24 explosive orbs sent out across the entire battlefield to ensure the explosion would set off a chain reaction.

As the explosions started to go off he would force his body to go through his second body transformation, his ears would seem to shift into a pointed look as his body started to grow a lot more hair, his teeth seemed to sharpen out to a sharp point giving him a set of killer fangsand a nice lookin tail that sprung out of his jeans. Meanwhile Calesto had also set himself up see the girl and her doppelgangers even clearer as he had granted himself the ability of infa-red vision, while at the same time he made himself color blind, strange right. This would give the boy another tier in speed and endurance, so as quickly as he could he would make a set of hand seals in order to body replace to the girls location if it was at all possible at Vacuum speeds, and if/when he arrived at the girl he would grab onto Boom-Boom in a hug. If he was able to he would dig his claws into the girls shoulders to ensure she couldn't escape without him, and would then six bones would shoot out of his torso in order to pierce the girls body, putting her in serious harm of losing her life. "I'm Sorry" He would whisper into the girls ears if his attacks connected with the girl, and would end his transformation.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 5:02 pm

Boom-Boom admired his tenacity but her job was unfortunately for him already done, first she would move her Explosive Soul: Chakra Spheres upward at Swift Release speeds allowing them to dodge the incoming kunai. This would cause them to not be detonated since they wouldn't get hit by the kunai, but it wasn't just those but rather all of them would begin to ascend upward while Boom-Boom would suddenly be attacked by Calesto. "Tag out!" she would cry out as she was suddenly bear hugged instantly switching her position with one of her squad members, said squad member was the boy who upon being bear hugged by Calesto would actually result in Calesto's arms passing right through the boy's body. This would cause Calesto to shudder, which would prevent him from extending his spikes while the boy would merely ascend higher upward with one hand up as he manifested a grey colored chakra board and would use it to quickly ascend into the air putting much needed distance between him and Calesto. "Please respect other peoples personal space." Sora said his voice rather effeminate despite him being male, and he wouldn't stop moving until he was completely free of the mist with the multiple marble sized orbs still rising up as evident by those which weren't shrouded by the mist.

Why hadn't Boom-Boom just detonated the spheres and ended the fight just like that? It was a secret that Calesto hadn't been able to unravel, and now Sora would capitalize on it as he would begin to encase the numerous orange orbs in dull grey capsules. This would cause them to ascend into the air faster, than their former speed when they were just moved by Boom-Boom, they would stay in the same place, fortunately it didn't seem like Calesto knew any area of effect techniques thus Sora could hopefully be able to complete what he was trying to do before he regained his movement. Speaking of the ones which had been launched at Boom-Boom previously they were still very much on course except now they were on course to hit just Calesto probably as he fell from the ground while shuddering due to the weirdness of an Entity passing through his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 12:57 pm

A soft sigh escaped his lips the moment he had noticed that he would be forced into this fight. Calesto himself had done his best against his explosive opponent but against an Entity he was bound to lose and even though Takeshi himself wasn’t prepared to take on anyone he had to go save the blockhead from his impending doom. “I’m switching if he has any injuries get him healed up, I’m pretty sure I’ll be back shortly,” Takeshi announced before pulling out the tags Mujin had given him on their way here and pasting them five feet away from each other on the wall behind him before touching his pendant. “Tag In.

Now, what? Takeshi thought to himself as he was now surrounded by Calesto’s mist. He had no means of accurately tracking anyone through the mist so he was essentially a sitting duck at the moment. The fact that his opponent was also an Entity didn’t help one bit either since a majority of his move set involved genjutsu. “What a pain in the ass….” He muttered before placing one more tag on the floor before pouring his chakra into the final tag creating a barrier to protect him from any aerial assaults. “Right let’s see if he’ll fall for this,” Takeshi said before forming a seal waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 3:20 pm

"Perfect, and now your up Mikaia, tag out." The Entity said once he was not only clear of the mist but also had raised all of the spheres out of it as well, he would swap with the third member of his team who would land on the gray "chakra board" and level off overlooking the mist below and shifting around before unzipping the pouch she kept on her hip and placing both of her hands in it. She wore a simple outfit a beige sleeveless vest and matching short shorts with two kunai holsters on either leg as well as two pouches she kept on her hips. Other than that she wore her forehead protector as a belt and her body was adorned with numerous markings which were symmetrically placed on her body. "Alright! It's time to show them what I can do, un. Mikaia said holding her hands in fists in front of her body before opening them revealing three eggs comprised of clay in each hand which she would smile at before throwing her arms out at C-rank speeds. Upon leaving her hands each of the eggs would crack open before shifting forms to resemble bird like creatures, each of them taking flight and heading not towards the mist but rather the spheres which were encased in her teammates barriers.

Boom-Boom would just watch with a smirk while their Entity teammate, Donovan was likewise guiding the grey spheres to the birds as the latter flew towards them. Two of the birds would fly in circles pretty much doing nothing unlike their other counterparts which seemed to look slightly different, more predatory in comparison to the nicer appearance of the circling birds. If none of them were stopped however the predatory looking birds would begin to eat the grey spheres one by one and upon eating the 6th they would actually grow in size seemingly easily able to prey on their circling counterparts due to the size difference.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 7:25 pm

Meanwhile on the bench, Liara was healing calesto of the damage he received of the risky jutsu that he performed not too long ago. Using her mystical healing palm, Liara was hoping that it would be enough to heal calesto, pumping about c rank worth of healing onto him in order to heal his wound..""sorry it took so long, are you feeling any better?" Liara would hope so, as she looked at the fight ahead. "You can do it Takeshi!" All she could do for now was provide some sort of encouragement for them for the time being. Just until she had to fight herself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 7:59 pm

Calesto would appear next to liara still standing up and in a hugging position, unable to move his body at all because of the entity moving through his body. Liara would begin healing up the holes in his torso from the attack he tried to preform on the one girl, asking him how he was doing, guess she could tell that he was paralyzed and would be unable to move at all for a while yet let alone talk. His senses seemed to be unable to pick up on the fight at all because the fight was happening outside of his sensory range, so all he could do currently was just stand there doing absolutely nothing at all, can't even cheer on his team mate or even turn off his mist technique.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime18th July 2016, 7:04 pm

Nothing happened as yet, how odd. Takeshi thought to himself as he waited for his opponent to make his move. Unfortunately, he was unable to tell what was going on due to the mist obstructing his vision but he would have to make the best of this shitty situation. Then again even if the mist hadn’t been obscuring him he probably would’ve been forced to play spectator due to the distance between them. “So it’s lose-lose either way huh?” Takeshi whispered to himself as stepped out of the barrier and made his way across the battlefield at crashing ground speeds. He had a hunch that his opponents were into blowing shit up and since they hadn’t made a move as yet, something big was probably going to hit him and he had to make the necessary preparations or they would probably need a shovel to scrape him off the ground. Making the clone seal, Takeshi would create a shadow clone which would place two seals on the wall on the opposite side of the arena and Takeshi would place the final seal in the middle of the arena before activating the tag creating another barrier. “I don’t know if this will work but let’s brace ourselves for the worst.” Takeshi said to the clone before sinking into the ground.

Techniques Used:

Clone:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime18th July 2016, 7:24 pm

Mikaia would nod, watching as one of the Hungry Chicks veered off from the rest and would quickly swoop in and eat the two smaller birds before once again growing in size, and moving even faster this time to eat it's former brethren to grow once more now being fairly large with a wingspan of 10 feet, before Mikaia would clap her hands together as it dove downward moving at C-rank++ speeds flanked by the two remaining Hungry Chicks with a 4 ft wingspan. "Alright, be sure not to blink otherwise you'll miss my sublime artistry. Katsu!" she said loud enough that anyone who was listening could hear her before detonating them resulting in an explosion which would be strong enough to clear the mist in it's entirety and if not for Takeshi's preparations it would of probably annihilated him as well. As it was when the mist cleared it would reveal his barrier surprisingly intact if a bit rattled from the impact, causing Mikaia to pout and stomp down on the board in annoyance. What! You were supposed to go boom and become apart of my art! No fair! I demand a red- she was about to go into a rant before she was suddenly interrupted as Boom-Boom began speaking.

"Alright Mikaia, you've done what we've came here for and shown off your "art" so we Forfeit. We didn't even want to join these exams anyways." she said with Donovan agreeing and even though Mikaia looked like she wanted to protest she would sigh and nod her approval. Fine...you got lucky punk. We agree to forfeit." she said and with that Laxus would clap his hands while Takeshi would end up being reverse summoned back to his teammates. "Have your clone remove the you know. Either way Team 8 moves on to the Finals."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime19th July 2016, 11:34 am

Takeshi could help but breathe a sigh of relief after somehow managing to withstand an attack of that magnitude and just as when Takeshi prepared himself for the counter attack, he found himself back on his team's bench. “So we won?” Takeshi said a bit confused about the entire situation. Sure her attack had been defended against but surely it would’ve been possible for them to beat them since they had that Entity on their team which could’ve easily bypassed his barrier. Resisting the urge to question the other team’s motive, he would follow Laxus’ orders and had the clone remove the barrier seals, while he removed the two which were located on the wall behind him and placing them back in his pouch. “Next round it is.” Takeshi stated before using his remaining chakra to create a flute before the next round.

Exit

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 8 vs Team 1)
Page 1 of 1