Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 1:45 pm

Wonderful, you did it and now you guys are going to the prelims. Crystal say clapping her hands though not too loud so she didn't draw too much attention still she was excited especially since it meant she won one of the bets that her fellow jonin had made among themselves. "Sensei is super happy, in fact after this if you guys wanna go out and eat, we can go anywhere you want my treat" she said with a fist pump, having made extra cash anyways and she wasn't so selfish as to not share the wealth with her "racehorses". "But before that doing some recon on the other teams is fine if anything they'd probably been doing the same to us, only difference is that they only got to see Himiko." she would look towards the other teams, catching the eyes of one of the female genin who's arms were crossed who had been stoically watching the entire match but it was just for a moment as once the match was completed she had only lingered in her watching for a moment before turning away.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 3:11 pm

Himiko would sigh as she would then slump into the floor, the exhaustion getting to her at last. "If it's OK with you guys I'm gonna just... Sit for a while. At least... At least nobody knows my real speciality." She would wink and speak under her breath before singing a few notes.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th July 2016, 7:00 pm

Decimus had rationalized that the fight went a little something along the lines of him blinking and Himiko insta-killing all of her opponents at once, except instead of killing them she just beat them up a lot. Which was pretty much how it went. He felt bad that he didn't really get the opportunity to help her out as slumped into exhaustion but he never really saw the opportunity to jump in. In truth his attention was divided between watching the battle and watching everyone else on the side line. He wasn't looking for cheating per say but you could never be too careful, everyone was in it to win in the end. For the time being however it was Himiko's time to get her praise and a much needed rest "Himiko 'The Trump Card' is what they'll call ya. Your legend gunna be spreadin' cross da land fasta than my new mixtape. Good on ya".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2