Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Lone One (Dual Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 5:38 am

"I see, I see. So these seem like the type which will give you the offensive power that you seem to be lacking." Mujin said at the long explanation that Liara had given him. "There are only 4 things that you'll be able to work on with them at your current level. The female Mosquito Ninhachi's blood sucking, the Mosquito Ninhachi larvae's ability to drain minerals out of someones blood from an open wound and Male Mosquito Ninhachi being able to produce high frequency sounds. The 4th being those normal Ninhachi with the shiny coats." he would think for a moment before realizing what Liara could potentially do with each of them.

I think you should alter your hive ratio in favor of the females, maybe 80:20. As for the Adult to Larvae Ratio make it hm, 60:40. The reason is simple you can stunt some of the larvae's growth because you are usually inside of Calesto he unlike you has water techniques and you two can make combinations to incorporate the use of your mosquito larvae especially if your opponents have already been injured enough to start bleeding. I'd suggest you learn how to make your larvae sneaky as that way they can plant themselves onto your opponent without them noticing and begin to drain their stamina causing them to suddenly become tired out of nowhere." Mujin said before moving on to another suggestion this time focusing on the Male Ninhachi. [color:e425=cc99ff]"You should learn at least two genjutsu techniques, one auditory one focusing on the use of the Male Mosquito's sound and one visual one focusing on the use of your shiny exoskeleton ninhachi. Especially with those with the hallucinogen toxin if you are able to get even a D-rank toxin and sting them with enough of it you'd be able to power up even a weak D-rank genjutsu to C-rank not to talk of a more potent C-rank genjutsu as it would be comparable to a B-rank thanks to them already hallucinating" he would yawn pausing once more and taking his sweet time moving to his next suggestion but would eventually do so.

"You should use the females to create alternate versions of techniques you've learned with the normal Ninhachi. For instance a Mosquito Insect: Bug Shuriken would be much more dangerous if only for it's ability to not only move faster but likewise drain blood very quickly. You should also probably use them to determine the blood type of your opponents as a form of sensory, you could probably even develop a blood type tracking technique from that. Finally if you made a Mosquito Insect: Bug Clone Great Explosion but mixed in both male and female adult Mosquito Ninhachi you could create a faster clone capable of draining blood which emits a high frequency sound if they are killed which you can use to trap them in a genjutsu or if they have sensitive hearing inflict pain on them

---------------------------

"Very good, I knew you would pick it up easily. Now you will have to learn additional seals once you modify your Bone Sealing Method with the Bone Element Seal, such as Expansion Seals and Stacking Seals. Having Lvl 1 of both will allow you to store D-rank amounts of Life Release techniques up to 5 times per Stacking Formula Lvl 1. This is important as when you learn the Materia Formula series or more importantly the Jutsu Formula Lvl 1 you'll essentially use whatever Life Release you have sealed away as part of the price for the technique you are attempting to use." Mujin said pulling out a slip of paper with both of the seals in question. "It's pretty complex but that is the Modification Seal that will allow you to utilize D-rank Life Release techniques. If it's too difficult for you, maybe for now you should try to learn the Manifest Seal, while it won't give you access to the techniques themselves it will allow you to etch them into weaponry or place them on your energy tech to allow them to deal Life Release hybrid damage."

Made a Mistake Earlier:

Slips of Paper:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 7:44 pm

Oh, alright. Maybe i should get right on that then, i hope i'm able to remember everything. "Liara would say as she mulled over her options. There must be a quicker way tp learn this jutsu and atleast have them at a level so that it would carry her through the chunin exams. "After that time we had to fight against pandora, i've been meaning to get stronger so i don't hold anyone back. So..Mujin sensei, i really do appreciate you helping me. "Liara would say as she bowed, but her head was already going into ideas as to how everything was going to work. It was only a matter of time, but she would be ready eventually. "I would have to get them to listen to me, i just got them not too long ago."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th June 2016, 7:12 pm

The clone would place the paper down with the Bone Sealing Method on the floor before taking the paper with the two sheets of paper with the other two seals from Mujin and began to practice recreating the seals. The first seal seemed easy enough to recreate but the second, however, was a bit more complex in design which was too expected as it was a much more powerful seal than the others he had seen and recreated thus far but its complexity wasn’t going to deter him from mastering it.

So let me see if I understood correctly. The modification sealing method: jutsu level one will not only allow me to use the actual technique that was sealed by the Bone Sealing Method but also gives me that ability to seal other D rank life release techniques, allowing me to add them to my technique pool correct?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th June 2016, 9:21 pm

"Well yes, obviously Lia. But don't worry I have faith in you, that mission must of been tough but I'm proud of you seeing as hearing it from Calesto you were the only reason he managed to survive long enough for that Armenezra boy to arrive" Mujin said breaking his usual thing and actually standing up and patting Liara head. "So yeah, you work on that I'll watch even though I have no idea what your supposed to well train your insects to do what you command but I have an idea on what you should be aiming for so we'll use that as a reference."

--------------------------------

"Yes, that is what they do together. Essentially you use the Life Sealing Method to seal a technique away whereas the Modification Sealing Method: Jutsu formula will allow you to create a seal which when you mold chakra into it will elementalize your chakra. But you will need to store bones ahead of time because it uses up materia to make it possible. And you can only learn things which the Life Sealing Method has absorbed." Mujin said noticing that Takeshi had caught on fairly quick, then again he was the most intelligent member of the squad. "I myself am capable of all 6 primary nature transformations because of it. that coupled with my own normal releases and well, it makes it a breeze. With hard work you too might be able to get to that level"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2016, 10:46 am

OOC: Well i already did this like a week or two ago. So im just gonna time skip it.

"Alright , it won't take long perhaps. "
Of course, it kind of involved sending out the mosquitos in hives and controlling them to a degree. At first, it involved simple commands and it kind of involved what she wanted to do with the men and woman. It also kind of involved the fact that Liara was kind of manipulating the hive count and using stunned growth as well. Of course this would affect the count and it would take a while, but she would of hoped that she would eventually get the hang of this. After training and whatnot, Liara turned back to Mijin with a smile. 'I finished mujin sensei. But you know, i was wondering. Everybody has a highly powerful move or a finisher of some sort, I was wondering if you had one as well?
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 8:39 pm

Getting bones sealed away wouldn’t be a problem as he had a Kurogane he could use as a supply source, even if he wasn’t willing to. “Thank you for teaching me how to create these seals and the mechanics as well.” Takeshi said in his usual flat tone, however, he was truly grateful to the man and it was now up to him to use this as the foundation to help build his legacy. But even though today went better than he expected there was still something that was bugging him. The chunin exams were approaching and he couldn’t help shake the feeling that he was nowhere ready to participate, then again if he had managed to fail there were always the T.J exams, either way, he would be on course to his dreams and even though he probably didn’t have all eternity he was willing to wait for his chance.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 10:46 am

3 Man Team Training Topic:

"I do actually, I have been meaning to teach one of you it, but it's more of a supplementary technique instead of a distinctly offensive one and is called Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld." Mujin said before gesturing Liara to back up, before rethinking it and pointing to a nearby tree as it would be best if she climbed it. "I'll show you, but get to high ground first, it's mainly useful to capturing multiple opponents at once or very large opponents and draw them underground but otherwise it's typically used to change the enviroment to suit you and I think it would suit your team perfectly. Seeing as Calesto can also use Dance of the Seedling Fern, Takeshi can fly and your insects not only don't require much chakra but also your ninhachi can drain chakra for you as long as you use the Larvae and that dome technique of yours." As he spoke he went through hand seals and then would slam his hands against the ground which would distort before turning into a massive muddy swamp which occasionally bubbled. "Impressive correct? It also has a fluctuating chakra price depending on how big you want the swamp, this isn't the largest I can make but I merely wanted to demonstrate it's effectiveness" he said before willing his chakra to leave the technique turning the ground back solid albeit slightly muddy from the after effect of using the technique.

"So what do you think, you willing to learn this?"

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------

"No problem, so how is your other abilities coming, you know like your physical conditioning all the prep in the world won't help you if your too slow to be of use you know. Also hm, you should probably invest in some genjutsu if you haven't already if only because you Entity are frighteningly good at it and can beat most counters due to the intricacies of mind lock. Now that you have the reserves to facilitate it why not play to your strengths yeah? Also concerning getting bones for learning Life Release techniques, the easiest would be for you to absorb bones from a Dance of the Seedling Fern technique, each spike counts as an A-rank of materia and there are usually far far more than that available truly a powerful technique."

Last edited by Aurielle on 5th July 2016, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 11:03 am

"Wow!" Liara would say as she saw Mujin perform the swamp technique. She didn't even know that something like this was even possible. Now that i think about, this is definitely a great technique for me to use, yes sensei, i would really like to learn this if you can teach me. Liara would say, simply excited at the fact that she would finally have a chance to learn such a powerful technique from Mujin sensei. She waited in order to find out any more instructions from him in the meantime. "This might sound like a stupid question, but does the mixture of mud hinder my mosquito hive? The fully aquatic larve can function in the mud for suprise attacks. She was excited, she was determined. With this ability, she was going to pass for sure.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 7:45 pm

Takeshi had agreed that he needed to up his ante when it came to his physical condition considering he was currently as fast as Kelbi with no legs. Learning his racial tiers were the least of his problems at the moment as he literally had no offensive techniques at all, besides from an energy technique. Man this was going to be troublesome, he wasn’t worried however as he accepted his short comings so in the event that he ended up in situation he would be unable to handle he knew what to do. “I already know a few genjutsu and plan on learning a few powerful ones soon along with the creation of a few rules to combine with that barrier technique you taught me once.” He said to the man. In truth he was probably screwed but when lie hands you lemons, you have to try and make lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 8:40 pm

"Don't worry I took that into account, these are the hand seals to allow you to preform my variant, it's more watery than normal mud, it doesn't hamper the adhesiveness just limits the area yet your mosquito larvae should be fine." Mujin said demonstrating the seals slow enough for them to be seen by Liara and would wait until she learned how to preform them perfectly before looking at his watch and yawning. "Looks like time's up, you keep practicing on that, I expect you to take my advice to heart and to have gotten it down before we meet up again, or at least make some good progress on it." he said before turning and waving off before vanishing with a puff of smoke revealing that he was merely a shadow clone.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile with the original he would nod before clearing his throat and getting up, from where he was sitting. "You just keep practicing then, your a smart kid Tak, I'm sure you'll do fine and you know if you need anything you can always come to me whenever. Anyways I have to go do a mission so I can have enough cash to pay my health insurance, ugh you genin are sooo lucky you have Oramacare fucking insurance broker con artists" Mujin muttered to himself before walking away and leaving his intantible genin alone in the training grounds.

(Mujin Exits)
Training Complete (Please pick your selection of techniques as a reply to this post.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 8:48 pm

Liara nodded her head as she listened to the instructions of Mujin. This is wonderful, with this, i know i can do it. It'll all be fine now... i won't hold the team back..." Liara would say a bit joyously as she practiced the hand seals slowly. She did each seal one at a time, making sure that she got them down pact. After the time was done, Liara would then give a sharp bow and smile. "Thank you Mujin Sensei, i still have some last adjustments to make. However, i know fact that i wouldn't be as half as good without you."Though, him disappearing was a surprise. It looked to Liara that he was a shadow clone. "Alright, i have to go...." Liara left the area, full of determination.

-exit

Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 10:40 am

Unsure what he was rambling on about, Takeshi would turn his attention to the clone that was silently sitting and observing the conversation between the two. “Well now that we’ve learned what we can it’s time to do some preparations.” Takeshi said to the clone before making his way outside the area, expecting his clone to take the seals and follow behind him. He hadn’t much in terms of offense, so he would have to be strategic in his approach. Should be quite interesting, he wondered if the others were prepared? With that thought, he and his clone left and headed home to get his plans completed.

Exit

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone One (Dual Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2