Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Lone One (Dual Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

The Lone One (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 1:56 pm

The clock indicated that it was just a bit passed eight o’clock when the boy looked to see what time it was. Even though he could never suffer from physical exhaustion due to him not actually having a physical body, he knew exactly what was mental exhaustion was and even though his mind was telling him it was time to sleep, he ignored it and continued what he was doing all night. Takeshi had been spending majority of his time researching on means on how to improve his barrier making skills as well as fuinjutsu and juinjutsu, which was evident due to the clutter of books and papers that littered the floor in his room. Some of these books were books that he held himself, others were books “borrowed” from the library, he did anything he could to get his hands on these books however with all this information he was still unable to craft the perfect technique that he had been so desiring s each idea that came to him was flawed in one way or another. “Tsk, this is pain.” He mumbled before rubbing his temples. With no other entity here in this god awful village he was pretty much on his own, which lead for him to wonder why he left Pandora in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 7:20 pm

Mujin had woken bright and early, mainly to go see his most troublesome of students, Takeshi or as he had nicknamed Tak. Now for him to wake up early well that was a show of how serious he was because typically he liked to sleep until noonish and then head out to train but now he had a team one of which was still considered a flight risk. So that was why he was currently at Tak's house and knocking on the door while taking a step or two back so that if his student passed straight through the door he wouldn't be awkwardly in the same place as him. Entity were weird like that, besides it wasn't smart to have them even pass through you as they were known for their genjutsu skill, and suremaybe the possession rumors were attributed to other intangible beings but it wasn't like said belief was unfounded. They could theoretically possess someone, at least on the mental plane and take up residence in the victims head just most entity weren't about that life.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 8:23 pm

Takeshi was in the middle of reading on a specific seal that was used to extract the soul out of the victim’s body when he heard a knock on the door. This was legitimately the first time since he moved to Dipugakure that someone or something came to his house to see him, then again why did he think it was someone that came to see him specifically? Maybe it was just a traveling salesman looking to sell him some junk or maybe someone mistook his place for someone else’s, those two were the only logical reasons to why someone found themselves at his door. Since he was unable to actually unlock the door he would step through the closed door to see who it was that was knocking. “Oh? Well if it isn’t Mujin. What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you after all this time? Am I to be exiled from the village? Or are you bored since Calesto and Liara had disappeared to god knows where?” Takeshi said with his usual faceless expression as his blue and red hues glaring at the man he should be calling sensei but really couldn’t give two shits about.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 9:11 pm

"Sheesh, such hostility, not everyone is out to get you kid. You need to lighten up Tak, take a chill pill you know?" Mujin said with a sigh which would morph into a yawn, he wasn't expecting Takeshi to be up early and was hoping he'd wake him up to see if he was cranky in the morning. Then again maybe he had woken him up and he was cranky...probably not Tak was a stick in the mud after all but he hoped through constant bonding him and the rest of Team 8 would melt his cold harsh exterior. "Just wanted to train with you to be honest, everyone gets a one on one session, and your the first one up so let's head to Training Ground 8 and get started." he said motioning with his head before turning around and walking off at a sedate pace expecting his squad genin to follow him. So what's up? How's life been you know all of that. Made any new friends or have you just kept being all anti-social?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 11:22 pm

Oh how his life went down the toilet. Firstly he was exiled from his home land due issues with his parents and the leaders of the village and now he resided in a rundown hut in the corner of the village with a hipster as a sensei, what did he do to deserve this? A frown appeared on his lips as he struggled to come to terms life he now led but maybe there was something else in store for him? Perhaps this was just to test his mettle and once he got through these harsh times the God Queen Carmen would reward him, yeah that was highly unlikely as the only thing he would be rewarded would be death for being a traitor. “Next time just send a messenger bird in advance before just dropping by, I hate surprise visits.” That was his way of agreeing to train with his hippie of sensei it wasn’t like he was doing anything of high importance anyways. Takeshi would hover behind Mujin as he led the way to the training ground silently hoping that the man wouldn’t try to hold any kind of conversation with him but you see the fates weren’t so kind to grant his wish. Not wanting to engage in any meaningless conversation, Takeshi would just grunt so Mujin could take that however the hell he wished.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime24th May 2016, 3:54 am

"So, I'll take that as a no. Tak, you really gotta open up more, let people share the burden of whatever it is your harboring you know? Mujin said looking back at his genin and actually wishing he would just tell his team what was wrong or rather what was going on with him. Instead of just lashing out at everyone who showed some manner of caring, truthfully Mujin disliked him for it, but he didn't hold it against him. He was born in Pandora were their were rumored to be nothing but monsters and bloodshed, battle unending throughout the lands. No wonder the kid was messed up, it wasn't his fault that he was a product of his home environment. Either way they would arrive at the training grounds eventually with Mujin stopping before flashing Tak a smile so as to keep the atmosphere cheery. "So what have you been doing in regards to training, I need to know so I can know which techniques I can collect from the village library to teach to you."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime24th May 2016, 3:59 pm

As if either of you could understand my suffering, was what he wanted to say but he held his tongue. If he had said something like that it would’ve encouraged the man to continue conversation with him so he just stayed silent, hopefully, that would be a good of sign for him to piss off and stop trying to get close to him and he didn’t need that what he needed was to get guided in the right path to so that he can perfect his techniques since he was currently standing at a crossroads and he knew that heading down the wrong path would distort the future he had envisioned for himself. “I haven’t been doing much in regards to training truthfully since I’m currently not sure what exactly I need to be training. If could I would learn all the fuinjutsu techniques but that wouldn’t be a very smart move since the majority of the seals would probably be useless to me in the future. Then there are barriers. I have been thinking about creating my own style regarding barrier creations that are able to inflict statuses using juinjutsu, utilize the sealing method fuinjutsu to deal damage and of course use rules and genjutsu to further cripple and annihilate my enemies.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime30th May 2016, 2:01 pm

[color:8056=cc99ff]"Okay, well, this is my suggestion. The Barrier Juinjutsu idea is very good, I don't know of anyone else who uses that in the ASN but it would definitely earn you the interest of the Barrier Corps. As for Fuinjutsu I think you should learn both Primary Element Formula & Solid State Formula, the reasoning is both of your teammates utilize elements that are solids your best bet though would be to use those two in tandem to learn the Life Element Seal. The reasoning is simple, your an Entity you have large reserves of chakra and you'd have easy access to Life Release techniques, you also have Energy Tech, now what would potentially happen though if you managed to combine your energy tech with a seal gained Life Release Affinity. You'd be able to a mostly neutral elemental base for your barriers, coupled with your juinjutsu carved along the bones and now you have a medium beyond simply expending chakra each time you wish to enact a barrier juinjutsu. Mujin said with a thumbs up, if his student was interested he himself was rather skilled at each of the primary Elemental Seals. He was actually attempting to use it in order to be able to utilize each of the 6 primary affinities, beyond the 3 affinities he already had, he recognized that being able to utilize all 6 especially the 5 which had the weakness, strength relationships would give him versatility on the field.

Such versatility was something he wished to pass on to the most pragmatic of his students, after all besides the fact that Life Release could be a commonality for all of them, it can serve as the bridge to potentially allow them all to occupy one body. "You could also use it to give yourself a skeletal system allowing you to actually interact with non-tangible things without wasting a shadow clone. an Exoskeleton combined with a transformation technique and you can pose as someone else completely only to reveal your entity status when necessary. Entity are very visible and would it not be better to keep your abilities hidden until absolutely necessary, especially since you have talent for genjutsu."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime30th May 2016, 5:52 pm

Of course, it was a good idea I was the one that thought of it. Takeshi thought to himself as the man started rambling on about a host of things that could improve his overall skill. Though he had more interest in becoming a Hunter Nin than laying waste in the Barrier Corps, everything else that was mention by Mujin was quite informative, to say the least. The man had some great ideas and he was now officially interested in what he had to teach him, perhaps he was useful after all. “Interesting. Let’s get to work then Mujin. I’m certain that you know both Primary Element Formula & Solid State Formula so teaching it to me right now shouldn’t be a problem. Also, you do have the life and earth elements as well so I don’t need to wait on the other two to start putting the pieces of the technique together, as we can begin the creation of the seal right her and now.” Forming the clone seal, Takeshi would create a shadow clone of himself as it was needed for him to actually touch the scrolls and brushes to practice his seal making.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 3:21 am

[color:6d39=cc99ff]"Very well." Mujin said looking around and spotting a rock that he could sit on not to far away, walking over to it he would plop down with a grunt and pull out a set of fuinjutsu materials as well as a tag which was the finished product. "The thing about element seals is that they are pretty finicky you have to always seal and element within another which opposes it, for instance if you were going to seal fire, the end result is that vapor comes out of the seal after enveloping it. Wind, flames. Things like that, the Primary Elemental Sealing Method serves as the base seal, sort of like a storage seal but specialized for elements. At the very least you'll need to know how to make the most basic storage seal can you do that?" he said and if his student wasn't able he would pull out another slip of paper which had a Storage Seal Lvl 1 on it for Tak to replicate. "Once you have that you need to have the state formula, things exists in states of matter even the elements follow this, Solid, Liquid, Gas, Energy or Plasma, Unstable & Unknown. Bone as solid thus you need Solid State Formula and the Primary Elemental Sealing Method to grant you access to the Bone Sealing Method" he said pausing to see if Tak was following though he probably was seeing as he was his most intelligent student, Liara was also pretty smart if not too shy to really showcase it but Calesto...well he still had time to cram knowledge into that skull of his.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 7:12 pm

Though he had a basic idea of how those seals had worked since he had been doing research on Fuinjutsu for quite some time, he was unable to replicate the seals themselves due to the fact that he was a currently too poor to afford a brush and papers to practice his seals, which would inspire him to do a few D rank missions after this training session with Mujin so he can at least have enough money to do things on his own. The clone would trail behind Mujin, with the original slowly following and once he had presented the paper and the brush, the clone would begin its attempt to replicate the seal immediately. “So after learning the bone sealing method, what seals would I need in order for me to actual start using life release techniques? I’m assuming that I’d have to engrave the seal on my body for this to work correct?” He asked as he was a bit unsure on how he’ll will be able to use the release.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 9:12 am

"Your going to need Life Element Seal, it's a modification seal which modifies Bone Sealing Method into an element storage seal. Then you'll need Jutsu Lvl 1 which will grant you access to D-rank Life Release techniques, this is where you'd need the help of others as the seal allows you to seal away how the technique is preformed. You add an expansion seal as well as a stacking seal in order to not only store larger quantities of bone but also multiples of those large quantities so that you can compile more techniques. Essentially it acts like the hand seals by which the ninjutsu is preformed, all you need to do is channel chakra into the seal and it does the task of combining the element into your chakra in order to preform the technique and allow you to learn how to use whatever you sealed in the first place. It can be one use if you simply put it in a tag but if your looking for a more permanent one then you'll need to brand it or tattoo it on your body." Mujin said thankful that Tak didn't seem to refuse the knowledge he was attempting to give him just out of principle of being difficult. He would see if his student understood what he meant before continuing on, as it was a pretty interesting thing to wrap ones head around but it would be worth it in the end once one got it.

[color=#cc99ff]"Other useful seals as Enhance and Augment. Enhance works to add materia to an existing technique in order to enhance it, the materia has to be the same element as the technique in question. This is what you'll primarily use to boost the D-rank techniques you'll get from Jutsu Lvl 1 into C-rank techniques most customized to your specifications. Augment is another one it works the same as Enhance except you use things which the element your augmenting is strong against, this can work for things in the element match up or even non elemental or ambient things like for instance your Energy Tech. This is what will boost either your D-ranks to C-ranks or your Enhanced D-ranks from C-rank to B-rank. As you can see, you won't need the Jutsu Lvl 2 anytime soon and rightfully so seeing as it is an S-rank technique, Jutsu Lvl 1 is an A-rank technique but it is very much worth it as it allows you to utilize elemental manipulation even if you don't even have the capability for ninjutsu.[color]
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 11:20 am

His eyes would close as he processed the mountain of information that he man had just presented him. He had known that this was going to be a rather complicated path but he was sure that once he had hit the ground running he would become a force to be reckoned with. Though he wasn’t comfortable with his highest ranking techniques being supplementary techniques as that would leave him with little room to defend himself so his plans would have to take the back burner for the time being. “So after learning all these seals, all I would need is to find someone with a useful D rank life release technique and use the enhance and augment seals to give said technique a boost. Sounds easy enough on paper. ” Takeshi said after reopening his eyes and turning his attention to the clone that was finished with its attempt to recreate the seal, which was done perfectly of course, after all the clone was an extension of him and even though he had little knowledge of these seals recreating them was as simple as breathing, if he needed to breathe anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 12:13 pm

"Yep pretty much and that way you'd have 3 different techniques stemming from that 1. The original, the enhanced and the augmented. Or four if you chose to augment the non-enhanced version. Dance of the Willow is a very basic and yet versatile technique you can take on, but I do have some other techniques you could learn if your interested." Mujin said with a thumbs up, before he would move on to another conversation he had been meaning to talk about. "So, what about your clan techniques, I realize that..you don't have oneone here who can help you with that and that might affect your progress but have you had any success progressing with that? I mean it's fine if you haven't it gives you more time to focus on applying this fuinjutsu and learning genjutsu but if you ever need help I'll try my best to assist you with whatever you need." he said being vague but essentially he was implying that if Takeshi needed assistance obtaining information from potential clan members then Mujin would gladly take on one of those incursion missions into Pandora territory and perhaps kidnap one to bring to the T & I department. Then again if his student didn't catch on to what he was inferring then that was fine too.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 1:19 pm

After what happened before, Liara felt as if she wasn't exactly up to par with the rest of her team. It made her pretty sad, and she hoped that it wasn't the case. But if it was, then she needed to get stronger at an even more quickened pace. The only person that Liara felt as if she can turn to right now was her sensei, but she heard that Mugen sensei was quite busy for the time being. And Liara had no real way of contacting him. So in any case, She s a bit far from the training that he was having with takeshi, she hoped that she wasn't interrupting them in any way. But this was serious for liara, the exams were starting soon and she didnt want to be the only one that didnt do well and possibly fail the chunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 1:27 pm

He had no idea what the Dance of the Willow was so he would take the man’s word when he said that it was a useful technique, if it wasn’t he could always unseal it anyway and have him teach him something else from his arsenal, that or take a technique from Calesto or some other Kurogane. “If you could explain to me what exactly Dance of the Willow is and how it would be beneficial to me then I’ll accept it.” Takeshi said with his usual monotonic tone as he stared blankly into Mujin’s eyes only shifting his gaze once the man had mentioned his clan. “If I said that I wasn’t struggling to come to terms with not being able to learn the techniques I truly wanted I would be lying. It isn’t that I’m not interested in learning fuinjutsu and genjutsu but being called the heir of the Triquetra clan and not knowing any clan techniques is a bit disheartening, well former heir anyways.”A frown was now evident on his face after he had finished his confession. It was bad enough that he was exiled from his homeland and kicked out of a clan that should be his he was now basically telling a man who couldn’t care less about him or his family about how much of a punk he was, pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 8:30 pm

A person would land next to Liara, having moved into the area at S-rank speeds and though he didn't mean to be frightening it was quite likely that the girl would be intimidated at the sight of her clan head suddenly appearing next to her. "Yo. Liara is it? I've been watching you as I do for those promising within my clan and we need to discuss something, it pertains to your hive. How are they and have you managed to produce any variants or integrated a secondary hive in some way more importantly how stable are they. I only ask since you are the heir to the Ninhachi branch and I wasn't informed that you wanted to talk to me, I figured seeing as your a genin now you would come seek me out for access to one of the ninhachi subspecies. Laxus said initially jovial but then he would become more serious though not without warmness. He wasn't angry with her no it was more of a curiosity as it wasn't often that members of the clan didn't seek him out, usually he was up to his eyes in paperwork but when one of his clan members slipped through the cracks especially a heir well it made him genuinely curious as to why.

------------------------------

"Well Dance of the Willow is part of the Dance of Kaguya a Life release taijutsu fighting style for some though for others it is a Nintaijutsu fighting style. Like me for instance, what it does is sprout bones all along your body to deter physical combat and potentially be used to cut opponents who get too close. Though now that I think about it physical combat isn't exactly your strong suit so perhaps just a simple Bone Bullet would do. It's simple, easy to preform and most importantly due to just being the most basic Life Release projectile technique it's pretty easy to figure out how to alter it." Mujin said brushing a stray hair of his back and out of his eyes before leaning backward and looking into the air as Takeshi explained his problem. "Truly it's a tough break you got here Tak. I feel like you should find a new identity, if they had kicked you out, rather than cling to what you lost you should strive to get something new. If only to prove your better than what they thought of you, and there is always the satisfaction of being able to beat them at their own game. Sure your clan was your family but by the same token you have a chance here as well, you get to discover how to advance your abilities without the steps already laid out for you. Sure it's hard work but if you keep at it you might potentially develop your clan abilities in ways the rest of your clan never thought of. he would try to cheer him but even though he truly was speaking the truth and what he felt Takeshi would need to keep moving forward. Perhaps that was why he was so hostile all of the time, it was rough not having family to have your back but maybe Takeshi could find a new family among his squad members if he just let them in.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 5:20 am

This has definitely caught liara by surprise. "EEK!!" She didnt know what to expect as she jumped back quite a bit. Before she could say anything though, alot was explained to her. It seemed that it was an upper-class individual of her clan. "Oh!!" Liara quickly bowed down to the man respectful. "Pleased to make your acquaintance. " Though, he said something odd to her. "Wait..... I 'm the heir to the ninachi branch? I-i-i didn't think i was a heir to anything....,."That was quite unexpected. "My deepest apologies, i didnt know i had such a responsibility......this...is so embarrassing...." Liara was sad now, how could she have not know she was a heir?" Though, for the chunin exams, i am looking to......pass and.... be a splendid ninja representing the shinto clan...so... please assist me on the advanced branches if you can. I even know what i want.....the....mosquitoes. " Hopefully this doesn't get out that even the heir didn't know she was a heir.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 7:05 pm

Having a projectile based technique was a more feasible idea since he was unable to hold shuriken, kunais and senbons that and he would be able to combine the projectiles with status effects from the Juinjutsu he would eventually learn, use them as a medium for Genjutsu and Fuinjutsu and of course his barrier techniques. Besides why would he need something to counter physical techniques since he was immune to most taijutsu based techniques? Not counting physical attacks coated with chakra of course but he’ll have means to deal with those in the near future so he wasn’t too worried. “I suppose your right.” Were the only words that left his lips indicating to the man that he didn’t wish to discuss his personal feelings towards his clan anymore. I mean how could any of them understand the pain of being abandoned by the people whom he had trusted with his life? The people he had loved? Of course to him that was and still is a bitter pill to swallow so getting over it wasn’t as easy as he made it seem.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 7:28 pm

Mujin would nod seeing that his student didn't want to talk about the subject anymore and he wouldn't push as he had made enough headway with understanding Takeshi. All he needed to do was open up more and he was sure his teammates would be able to try and fill some of that void in his heart. Or at the very least he needed to get a girlfriend, though that would be difficult with him being an entity and all, then again he heard rumors about Zakiyoshi being able to engage in relations with Entity. There was a genin Zakiyoshi still in the ASN, at least that's what he heard from the Jonin lounge and shinobi were by nature gossipy after all shinobi liked to know information and what better way to spread such information through gossip and rumors. He would have to research more into this, a girlfriend would probably make Takeshi stop being such a stiff, though knowing his student he would have to suggest it in such a way that he would arrive at the conclusion all by himself. Tak was just the type not to do something just out of spite, sigh such a difficult burden he had as a jonin sensei.

------------------------------

"Woah, chill out little larvae. Just your clan head no need to be frightened. Laxus said in a reassuring voice when she initially screamed before he said his peace, though her reponse would cause him to nod and then hold up a hand to tell her to wait. "Mosquitoes huh, okay well I'm going to have to knock you out first. You probably don't remember this but implanting a new hive in your body is excruciating sure it won't hurt as much as the first hive did since they could just use the same channels as your Ninhachi since they are both the same species but I'd rather you not scream again." Laxus said warning her in advance before chopping the back of her neck at Blinding Light speeds and would catch her limp body, assuming she didn't manage to dodge out of the way, before she hit the ground. Once there he would unseal a gourd before stripping her of her clothing and placing her inside of the gourd and sealing it up once more. Inside the gourd was a fresh hive of Mosquito ninhachi who were just coming out of a breeding frenzy and desperately needed a host. It wouldn't take too long for them to be well integrated and with no problems he could quickly redress her wake her up and be on his way to do clan head things.

OOC to Amon:

Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:28 pm

Liara was unconscious for the most part, she listened to the process as to what had to happen in order for her to get her advanced branched, but she blacked out soon after. " ......huh....w-what?" At the very least liara was waking up and looking around, rather confused. How was he able to knock her out so easily? Liara had no clue, and she was pretty sure that it didn't show too much of a good impression to get knocked out cold after stating that she wanted to take the chunin exams. Either way, the process was done and Liara had the mosquitoes inside of her body. "Well thank you sir...thanks for your..assistance..." Liara would say as she bowed. "Hopefully you would be there if i need to learn proper use of it, or else you are leaving that to myself as well. "
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 4:45 pm

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he thought about how much he hated being in the Allied Shinobi Nations. There wasn’t anyone in this godforsaken village that had understood what it had meant to have everything forcibly taken away from their hands. Sure Mujin was trying to show him the bright side, however, would he have tried to console him if he wasn’t his Jonin sensei? Of course not. What he needed wasn’t sympathy but empathy, though he doubts anyone in this faction would give him the time of day due to his origins, which was why he was better off alone and miserable. He’ll find his path by himself, he didn’t need their pity, what he did need however was Mujin’s teaching.

The seals done now what?” Takeshi said as the clone had finished the drawing multiple seals so that he could perfectly recreate it and though he had gotten it right the first time, he had decided to continue to draw while the two were having their failed heart to heart moment.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 1:18 pm

Laxus would raise a hand just to bid Liara adeu and would vanish once more as he left the area at Blinding Light speeds, leaving the girl all alone, well not really as a clone of Mujin would end up walking up after her clan head left. "Hey Lia, sorry if that startled you I decided to talk to your clan head when I noticed you hadn't gotten another hive yet, figured you needed a push. But it's fortunate do you know what your new hive can do because perhaps we can work on teaching you new techniques involving them?" Mujin said looking for a place to sit down and when he found one would just plop down with a sigh of contentment. Walking places was so much work he much preferred lazing around all the time, doing things which required too much work was well, so dull.

---------------------------

Mujin would raise an eyebrow as Takeshi's fast work speed, before pulling out a couple more slips of fuinjutsu paper and handing them to Takeshi's shadow clone. "On these seals are Life Element Seals, study them for a bit and we'll test if your Bone Sealing Method is up to par. Remember hold up the seal then channel chakra into it right before the bullet hits you, it's best to make sure the seal is the one the bullet is about to it at leaast until you can learn proximity modification seals to enhance the sealing method's range." he said while taking a couple of steps back and waiting for Tak to give him the go ahead before he would make hand seals and then spit out a bullet comprised of bone the size of a baseball. It would fly forward towards the clone at swift release speeds and if his Bone Sealing Method seal worked then all it would take would be to channel chakra into it and it would seal away the bone bullet heading towards him. If not well then it would probably end up dispersing the clone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 12:19 pm

"Oh, Mujin sensei...." Liara would say as she gave a happy but confused wave. "I didn't think that you would shop up, you seemed so busy with Takeshi that i figured i would leave you two to train. " Though, something would click with her. "You talked to my clan head and he showed up? Wow, i didn't know you had coonnections like that? Sensei, are you a celebrity?" Laxus was such a busy man, Liara figured thats the only conversation she would have with that man untill she was 20 or something. When it comes to what her new hive can do, Liara would explain. "Oh, i studied quite a bit, thats why i picked then. Ahem..."

Liara was a little less shy nowadays. just a little." W-well... do....i remember?" Oh crap, do she forget?" They utalize alot more ninachi than most, they are actually faster than my average swarm for the bees... Mosquito Ninhachi do not consume flesh ..only blood & nectar.. and..."What else was she missing. " Their supplementary things arent as good........and....*Female Mosquito Ninhachi use the blood they have drained when they are breeding to rapidly increase the number of larvae they produce. Oh i remember now, Blood transfusions for medical ninjutsu, thats why i wanted them!" It was bugging her for the longest. "They can cause blood clots or even get some blood back for me if it matches my type.. Mosquito Ninhachi Larvae, are fully aquatic but molt very quickly, they can eat the mineral out of blood to take someones stamina away. I think i have a jutsu for it, my stunned growth technique can help..but the adults would suffer for it.... i dont have a water style anhyway...."

Finally, liara went on about the males" Male Mosquito Ninhachi use the nectar they have gathered to grant new traits for their offspring. Say ................... a Male Mosquito frequent the flowers of a plant with a specific poison, it will allow you to create a breed of Mosquito Ninhachi which can produce that specific poison (Hybrid Damage). Males require a Ninhachi + Nectar Price to use their poisons, Females require a Ninhachi + Blood Price to use their poisons, Larvae require a Ninhachi + Chakra Price to use their poisons. So, a sense of different materia .......in that case...i'll need a dokusei friend..but i dont have any,,,,,. And... finally...."

Liara felt a little exausted wiith the explaining. "Male Mosquito Ninhachi can also produce high frequency sounds which are useful for passing messages to those who can hear it, distracting them and nullifying sound sensory or even being used to transmit auditory genjutsu. i made my own hive a long time ago witht he bees, their coats can probably....put you in a genjutsu just by looking at them..so... maybe itll help..."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime16th June 2016, 8:14 pm

Getting up from off the floor the clone would dust itself off before taking the sheets of paper from Mujin. As instructed, the clone would mull over the seals that were on the paper for a few moments and after feeling satisfied that he had understood the seal to the fullest, it would take a step back and held the paper in the air away from him body and gave Mujin the go-ahead to fire the bone bullet towards him. Here it comes, the clone thought as his eyes narrowed in on the oncoming bullet. He would wait until it had gotten a few meters in front of him before channeling his chakra in the paper causing the oncoming bullet to be sealed within instead of tearing through. “Interesting…” The clone muttered before turning towards the original to show him the finished product.

One down, five to go.” Takeshi stated with a smirk on his face as he thought of all the elements he would gather thanks to these seals, he’d end up being the only Entity with the ability to use elemental ninjutsu, though it would be quite limited but that didn’t matter. Not now anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone One (Dual Training)   The Lone One (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone One (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next