Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Baka Twins - First Exam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Baka Twins - First Exam Empty
PostSubject: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 10:24 pm

. Sora was running frantically through the streets, holding up the small paper which held the address of her destination. It was very important. She couldn’t remember why, but she knew she had to be on time this time, because last time she wasn’t on time. Christie and her skates were just too fast, so she couldn’t keep up, leaving young Sora trailing behind. “Wait…Two walks on wheels…AH! I is Christie!” The sudden realisation brought the young girl to a halt as the last 20 minutes suddenly refreshed, looking down at the paper once more to see where they were going. It was a poorly drawn picture of her own house, one that she had made right before leaving. “Naw…Now I needs to go back.” She’d mutter to herself, before spinning a whole 360 and walking back the way she came, or further away. In any case, she’d get home in no time, hopefully meeting up with her sister who may not have even left the house to begin with.

20 minutes later…

It had been hours since she saw Sora last. Her hands were shaking and her head started to thud with an ached pain. They were rarely apart, and by separating, they often began to *shudder* think…about stuff. In any case, young Christie had finally reached their home, slumping her way up to the door before pushing it open. “ONE! IS YOU HERES?” She’d scream, hoping her twin would race towards her and fix the current sister deficiency. But why were they meeting here again…their nanny definitely told them they had to stay at the house because someone important was coming for them…then she left saying she was never coming back to this hell house. “Hmm. Why is my homes an hell hose? TWO! WHY ISH THIS HOMES A HELL HOSE?!” She’d scream out again, hoping for the answer to this life changing question
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 10:50 pm

One had a pretty uneventful day, after being seperated from her sister she had promptly curled up into a ball and rocked herself back and forth as she when through twindrawl her brain actually *shudder* thinking about stuff that brains thinks about. Then a old guy said if she wanted candy he should follow him into his caravan and no body gave up free candy so she went in and after plays a lot of games with the nice man and eating candy even sticky candy that came out of a long lollipop and made her tummy hurt. Fast forward a couple of hours later and the nice man dropped her home and told her to play with him another day. She waved bye and watched as One? No Two rushed past her causing her to turn and skate after her sister. Only thing was she couldn't exactly stop so when the door closed behind her she would hit it with a loud thump and all on her bum. Which was horrible because it took ages to stand up again if Two didn't help her. "Two!!!! Help me!!!! I fall can't skate when fallen only roll roll roll" she said demonstrating her ability to roll until her sister came to her aid.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime17th April 2016, 6:12 pm

Two would do just that, running over to her little fallen companion, giving the biggest bear hug she could in order to lift her. Naturally, this only caused her to fall on top of poor One, so now they were both on the ground. "Wrong! Now we both roll roll roll." It didn't take long for this genius to figure out that she could just stand right back up, this time actually taking her twin sister with her before suddenly spinning around on her heels a few times and dizzily walking inside the hell hose. "Where ish the importerant persons? Importerant means foods? We shoulds make it foods." This was a great idea, if not for the fact that the only dish she knew how to make was a biscuit, but even then she couldn't open the jar all by herself. Turning to find her counterpart, she'd stand idle waiting to see what to do next. To be honest, her brain just went into powersaving mode...
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 2:39 pm

Kratos was simply sitting at the academy waiting he was getting some looks sohe would keep too himself for now and wait. Though not too long, he woukd scan the drawings of who he was suppose too proctor, he didn't know why he had too do this he had no skill and of the students didn't like him or were scared he could hardly defend himself he could only hope they would not show for now.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 3:56 pm

When Two landed on her one would blush, could it be is this the fated trip into first kiss?? "Finally I can do the things I saw in daddy's picture book!" One thought to herself only to be disappointed when Two managed to stand them up. One would sigh and then skate after her sister, tripping when she got past the door but miraculously managing to land back on her feet after doing a frontflip. "Tada!!" Sora would wave her hands around back and forth and forth and back and over and under and under and over until she completely forgot why she was waving in the first place. "The person I was waving to must be unvisable Two! Tha important person is unvisbale we have to make them seeable again." she would frantically explain to her sibling who was...not right next to her like she thought causing her to rush into the kitchen and find Christie in battery mode. "Two!! I'm here wakey wakey." Little did they both know that the person proctoring their exams wasn't going to get them like they thought. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 9:19 pm

One's brain rebooted and restored itself to factory settings. Meaning her brain forgot about everything that happened in the past two hours and was now back in time. She would look down at the picture in her hands once more...and as it turns out, it wasn't a poorly drawn house, it was actually an accurate and very beautiful sketch of the academy, no doubt drawn by someone else as an instruction."One....ONE!!! Oh, you are that spot. I think we needs to go here." She held up the picture so her sister could see, but held it backwards facing in her direction, showing only a blank paper. "The Acamamany...acamamamamany...Acamamamamamamamany? Hey Two, lets drawn stuff!" Forgetting all about the mission that was ahead of them, One would drop the picture and run around the corner before stopping almost immediately after she was out of sight, no longer feeling like drawing anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 10:10 pm

The proctor waited for what seemed hours in the two refered to as the "Baka twins". He say and waited as he crafted his mind about the things he would've rather done, like taking a stroll around the village, find in a date, or even better going on a mission: but no, her had to be assigned to those two. when they get here I'm going to give them a piece of my mind. the thought left his head the second it came "I dont believe they are coming!" he pulled out a scroll of his back pocket then began to write notes on how he waited several hours got a no show I better get paid time and a half for this!

It seemed the proctor had waited long enough, and finally given up hope on the two twins. He packed his things then began to head to the academy office to report the no-show of the two.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 10:19 pm

What was one half of the Baka Twins doing currently, well that's a good question since hours had passed without them ever managing to get out of their house. Sure that happened occasionally unless the door was open and their father helped her find her way outside Sora typically couldn't slow down long enough to make it to the door. Or she didn't know which door lead to outside and kept locking herself accidentally in the bathroom, or attic, basement, closet, cabinet..point is she locked herself in places a lot. One of those places was the broom cuboard which she was curled up in a ball and currently sleeping the day away having been unable to get out and usually when she got hungry enough to fall asleep and woke up she would be free of her prison. She was having a really good dream too it was her and Two and they were playing and there was a horsie but he was downside up and walking on the cheese in the sky and there was brocolli everywhere and gummy worms were terrorizing a village filled with animal crackers. But it was okay because her and two stopped them and used their super duper powers to beat them all up and send them crying to their daddies.

Sora Exits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka Twins - First Exam   Baka Twins - First Exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka Twins - First Exam
Page 1 of 1