Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Empty
PostSubject: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime16th July 2015, 5:20 am

The warmth of the sun swallowed the world on the fine day, the tree’s shadows dancing as the breeze sprawled through its source. Birds singing, rabbits hopping, all in the world as it should be. The long grass swayed flat as the two girls ran through the meadow, holding hands and laughing as they went, skipping through the field of clovers and pointing at the sky, trying to make sense of the clouds. Every step they made, every time their feet moved to its next destination, it would leave a bundle of flowers, creating a trail of beauty as they went. A white puff in the shape of an angel watched over them like a guardian, stopping all evil from approaching. A horse galloped past in no great hurry, shinning with white and showing off its beautiful crystal horn atop its head. The sound of light, harmonious music played in the background, being carried away with the wind in the form of musical notes. This was a perfect day, with the perfect little girls. There was literally nothing more perfect then this moment, nothing that could ruin it in the whole wide world. The present is great.

No wait…that was yesterday! (The prescribed events had never occurred) Sora, or was it the other one? No, I was right, Sora was looking straight ahead, confused by what she saw. The sky was at her feet, and the ground was at the sky. Suddenly, it came to her, it made sense. Her fist would drop onto an open palm as she came to the conclusion that she must be doing a handstand. Wait, no, her hands were in front of her. That can’t be it. Lets see, everybody knows the world can’t turn upside down, because turtles hate being on their back. Oh yeah! That’s right, she was stuck. Sora would look down, no wait, she’d look up, at her feet. One of her shoe laced had gotten caught on a tree branch, leaving the young girl dangling in the air with no idea how to get down. Despite there being no weight, the wheels on her skates were still spinning uncontrollably, no doubt trying to help their master escape from this predicament. Guess there was only one thing to do in this situation.ChiChiChi. Calling two, boot snakes were captured by the brown men. Need Assittessis. I say two times. Need Assittessis. Rescue was sure to come.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime16th July 2015, 6:31 am

One, two buckle my shoe, three for shut the floor, four, number that comes after four, Two's stuck in a stick. One sung to herself while looking down, no up but wait maybe it was down since Two was facing that way and if two was then she was because she was two..she thought. Wait that was right, she was two well sometimes she was sometimes she was one but people said she was 5 they were stupid because she obviously wasn't. Ichi...Dono yō ni ōkina yasai ni natta nodesu ka? Christie thought back to her other half, literally her other half because right now she was half of what she was before because in order for her to be not half she would half to be together. That made sense right? Right. Either way, she had no idea how to get up there, did she even know how to climb a tree well she could jump though really well. So that's what she did, she would jump upward trying to grab on Sora's arms so she could be up in the big vegetable with her. Or wait...

Last edited by Savannah on 17th July 2015, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime16th July 2015, 7:40 am

Yeah, what was up with that? Why did everyone call them 5, because five is a number, only an idiot would have a number for a name. But that was the least of her worries, or the not first worrying worry anyway. The real problem wasn't a number, or a stick, it was one, she was going to fly away. "GO! Huh? Wait, DO GO! No...dats not it..." The word that isn't go...It was..."ISN'T GO! ISN'T GO! If you jump down, you'll fall back up and fly away. Because your up. And I'm DownUp." As if in a totally different conversation, it would appear as though Christie was...Sorry, *Sora was offended. Nodesu ka?! Attan in iasay anikō in ōy onod...Ihci. Or maybe she was excited? To be perfectly honest, even as the narrator, I have absolutetly no idea what they are saying. However, they appear to know what's up, so that is all that matters. Oh yeah, still stuck in the tree. "I think dat maybe if you thinking dat maybe you should jump UpDown instead of UpDownUp you could reach me thinking about you think?" She would nod, affirming her statement to be true.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 9:40 am

But Two....thinking is hard..and stuffs. Christie said holding her head as if she was physically in pain she wanted to save her sister from flying up up and away... but when she jumped she fell and Sora didn't try to grab her so that she could pull her up. Or was it down, it didn't matter up down which ever way she could get One stuck from the big vegetable that had her trapped. I think..hold on till I finish *wince* she said closing her eyes as if she were in deep concentration and crouching down causing her with her face tensed up and to anyone else looking at the scene it would be as if one girl was stuck upside down in the tree while the other was constipated but really had to go. As the narrator I think that by the end of the topic we will probably not make any progress at getting one of them out of the tree, but it's the journey not the destination right? Either way, Christie was still thinking and didn't seem to be coming out of it anytime soon. Daun tokidoki appu kanojo wa tachiagatte ite, watashi ga daun shite imasuga, baai, watashi wa jōge ni shite imasu. Watashi ga daun shite shutoku suru tame ni, kanojo wa ue ni idō suru to, watashi ga agaru suru tame ni kanojo ga oritekuru hitsuyō ga arimasu hitsuyō ga arimasu.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 9:59 am

It would appear as though our narrators had the same thoughts in regards to how this topic will go on, with one girl stuck in the tree. But, what the people typing thought meant nothing to our protagonists, whom were now both constipated but really needed to go, only two of them was still upside down. We all know Sora has hit her head way more then her counterpart, and as such, she always had the better ideas, and that is how this came to be. "Apetse it?" She would ask, wondering whether appealing to the brown man's better nature would make him less angry at her for falling on him, and let her go. "Two, I think it want...*wince* a *wince*...rock! A purple one that tasteded like he does." Yes, that was sure to make him feel much better. In regard to her other halves lagged response to her former statement, she would simply think the single phrase Jah. And I somehow found an inspiration from the Rugrats deep within my memory bank. In any case, one of her skates would suddenly stop working.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 11:49 pm

One was thinking...hard really hard in fact right now she was thinking of things that people thought of all the time, thoughts that bounced around in a person's skull getting faster each time it slammed against the wall since her skull was empty. No not empty it was like a filter that had a hole in it, meaning that it was almost empty but worked sometimes and that why the thoughts were bouncing all around her head. What were the thoughts you ask? They were you know... thoughts, you know the things that people think about, that when they say I thought about this really deeply before coming to this conclusion. Those type of thoughts were the the thing she was thinking about. I thunk it! Christie said before looking around frantically and picking up a rock pulling out a crayon that was partially chewed on that she kept in her pocket and promptly spending five minutes scribbling on it.

For you! Apetsement! she would exclaim before throwing the rock at the tree which would bounce off of the branch that was holding her twin captive cracking it a bit before boucing off another branch and then rocketting towards Christie's forehead twice as fast. Sore wa okotte imasu! Sore wa okotte ima- she cried out telepathically to her twin seeing the purple colored rock hurtling towards her completely forgetting that she had the ability to step out of the way and if she wasn't save she'll get hit by it with an audible thunk which would knock her unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime26th September 2015, 8:26 pm

"Sore wa anata ga sore ga yoi kanji sase, hataraite imashita." Two would think to her other self, as the tree begin to pulse positive energies in her shoelace. It was starting to make a strange ripping sound, that means the brown men likes it. Suddenly, the shoelace snapped, and Sora would fall about 7 feet, landing on her little head, but rolling over to a stand instantly. "The laws of physics are the same for all non-accelerating observers, the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels. x = [-b ± √(b2 - 4ac)]/2a, used to compute the roots of a quadratic equation. Pie = 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 ...... Derrrrrrrrrrrrpp." And her concussion slowly receeded as she looked around confused, having forgotten where she was. ONE! I diddin no you were at this placese'. I wanna bikky. Sora nodded, knowing that she just analaysed this situation with the smartest of thinks.
Back to top Go down
sonya

sonya

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime19th November 2015, 7:54 pm

Oh that rocks coming fast sonya thought as she threw a kunai to deflect it away. Damn that was flying how strong is she she wondered.Whoa that was close you need to be more careful kid she said running up to her and patting her on the head. I mean just think its more likely that you would have hit your friend then the branch..... hmmmm probably she added scratching her head. Oh no that wasnt cool she thought better wrap this up quick. Anyways whats important is that you always guard the face thats where your brain lives.... nailed it she said finishing off her words of advise to the young girl. Heyy you you scared my cat careful where you throw your knives a lady yelled.. This lady would be old mrs myabi and her stupid ugly cat myaki. Both super old and super mean. Have been scaring kids in the village for years according to her dad.My bad the cool girl yelled back waving her arms laughing nervously. The kunai was pinned to her window and the cat had faintened. Also you should probably watch where you throw kunai too i guess she said pouting. Shifting her attention to the little girl caught in the tree and examining the situation. This tree wasnt so big she thought but it wasnt so small either. what would be the best move here. She wondered if she should help or maybe let her get down alone but she was a little girl maybe it was her place to help hmmm.Ahhh hey um you in there if you need help just fall down and ill try to catch you the 8 year old said helpfuly misguided. So these two were the two special ninja her mom wanted her to take care of. They seemed like nice enough children but maybe not so bright she thought with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime20th November 2015, 9:04 am

Two would open her eyes as she heard another voice and she realized that she wasn't hit by the object and would look around for the voice before seeing an older girl who was speaking alot. Oh wait she was talking to her but she would quickly get distracted by her sister landing in a thump on the ground. Two she saved me! Two said rushing over to her sister to grab her into a hug and then would turn before hiding behind her as she was shy in regards to meeting new people. Thank you for savings me Onee-san.... I was gonna die. she said peering at the girl from the safety of her younger sister being used as a human sheild. After all Otou-san had told them not to talk to strangers because then they would give you candy and then take you far away to make babies and she didn't want to make babies with people babies were messy and stinky. But wait, if he said not to talk to strangers then she had just talked to one and that means that her Tou-san was going to talk to her again, the last talk had been for a long long time like more than the number than comes after four in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)   Require Assittessis (Baka Twins) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Require Assittessis (Baka Twins)
Page 1 of 1