Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genius and Baka - First Meeting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 1:04 am

Jazz had been allowed out of the Rikigaku Clan District for the first time since arriving in the Land of Abyss for additional training, tensions were of course still high thanks to the influx of refugees however thankfully her Rikigaku Clan relatives were more lax than her Kukinorite Clan ones. Thus after she proved that she had learned everything they had to teach her for the next week they decided to give her a day off while they redid their lesson plans. Personally she hated not training, she liked to constantly be doing something whether it was reading, training, fighting, tinkering it was what she was used to and while she could be calm it was frustrating when she got bored.

So at this point in time she decided to take a trip to the Dipugakure Academy as one of her relatives had hinted that the Academy Exams were going on today, and she wanted to see exactly how she measured up against her ....peers. Sure she didn't exactly know who she would be paired up with but today was the one time she got out to go do something other than clan things so might as well observe other people around her level. Sure at 5 months old she had grown quickly but she was quite tiny being the equivalent in appearance to a 3 year old though once one heard her speak it was obvious that mentally she was far ahead of her simplistic age mates.

Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 3:05 pm

Ka had just gotten out of his academy graduation, however he had not yet reached the rank of genin yet, a real rip off if you asked him. Of course he was upset about the whole ordeal, who wouldn't be? All of the friends he had made in the academy had graduated, leaving him behind to train with the new kids. Yes it was true that he wasn't the greatest listener in class, but that didn't mean that he wasn't good in the actual combat aspect of being a ninja, not in the slightest. In fact he had learned one thing in particular while taking classes, Everything has more then one purpose, especially with jutsus.

So once he was out of the academy, he could see his friends being congratulated by their family, and yet his parents weren't there at all. Probably for the better, they knew that Ka would need some time alone in order to calm himself down after being ripped off like that. Maybe mom would still make his graduation dinner anyways in order to help cheer him up, god only knows. As he started walking he noticed a small child looking no older then three years old, possibly four, standing at the academy gate watching people all alone. "Odd" He thought as he made his way towards the child. "Are you lost little one?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 6:59 pm

Jazz would continue watching the Academy Students, having seen that the test wasn't that difficult she probably could complete it at her current level, but wouldn't be anywhere near the level of perfection her clan expected from her. She would notice a red haired boy coming closer to her, judging by his posture, facial expression and the fact that he was deep in thought before noticing her could only point to one conclusion. He had failed the academy due to a lack of focus, even now she could see the ever so slight twitch which he would emit on a subconcious level, it wasn't difficult to get a read on him. After all ever since she was born she had been studying people, reading the subtle cues their body gave off and deducing their abilities in relation to herself, that coupled with her intellect allowed her to process and analyze people within moments of studying them.

For instance, he would approach her with the thoughts of it being odd that a little girl was standing near the gates watching the other academy students. Perhaps if she dared to guess his first question would be. "Are you lost little one?" Hmm..called it. Jazz would look up at Ka before fixing her attention back to the other academy students. It's not to say she wasn't aware of his focus she was, her body would immediately tense at his question running every training regiment that she had learned up to this part into action in case this encounter turned hostile. No, I know exactly where I am, the Dipugakure Shinobi Academy. I was merely observing the training regiment of academy students and comparing it to my instruction within my place of dwelling. Jazz said her voice of course being soft and slightly raspy as she still was not used to talking for long peroids of time.

Or perhaps it was because her vocal cords weren't fully developed yet the ability of course was there just her body hadn't quite caught up to her mind yet and thus she suffered for it. Your going to have to focus your training if you are to pass next time. she said as it wasn't a question but rather a statement concerning the condition he found himself in currently. She didn't really care how it sounded coming from what he would see as a child she was merely making a statement as it came to her mind, she was still a child after all.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 9:49 pm

What the actual shit, a girl this young and so articulate had absolutly floored him. Like how the hell was she able to speak like this, when he was her size he could hardly count to ten. Then here is this girl speaking better then him right now. So after shaking the shock out of his brain, Ka looked at the other students being all happy with their families. "Well this academy is one of the best and safest within the Shinobi Nations to train if you want to be a ninja" He said before Jazz chimed in with her comment on his failure.

Who the hell did this girl think she is assuming that he failed his exam, sure he did fail but that wasn't the point. He turned to face Jazz with a semi insulted mixed with surprised look on his face, he had to know just how she knew."Now how the heck did you know about my exam results?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 1:08 am

She would observe his shock at the fact she she could speak so effectively, other induviduals were always surprised to see that she was able to comprehend things far beyond her years, she blamed it on her Nova biology and intellect, Lynx-sama mentioned that it was because unlike other children she wasn't allowed to simply frolic in ignorance and was trained to be intelligent and use her brain much earlier than was the norm. The training...was harsh she tried not to think about it and her conditioning process, at the moment she sometimes missed the ineptitude of her "mother" but had begun to see Lynx-sama's reasoning. She was able to benefit immensely from the high pace of training and her fashioning into a weapon. It gave her purpose, after all that was the reason she was created in the first place, Lynx-sama saw to reminding her of that fact constantly so she didn't forget. Apparently the boy was talking to her having just grasped the fact that she read him like a book, she assumed it wasn't a common ability she was used to her clan members studying her then again they did warn her that the average human wasn't exactly that intelligent, and those considered ...slow were even worse.

I didn't. I guessed and your reaction just confirmed it for me. Jazz said her face breaking into a slight sneer before she would mask her facial expression within moments, she had begun to mimic Lynx-sama's facial expression when regarding those who were above her. It was a habit of hers and it was only the..training that reminded her that a weapon wasn't supposed to show outward emotions towards those they interact with, they could be psychopathic but at the very least they were supposed to remain cordial with people. She didn't see why, she was better than others why not act the part but...Lynx-sama didn't like it and thus even when she wasn't in the clan grounds she took great care not to displease her.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 2:05 am

Ka watched Jazz's facial expression as she spoke to him, and noticed the sneer she gave him before hiding it from him. This brought a slight grin onto his face, and placed his hand on the top of her head."You know, keeping that look on your face will make you look like an old lady in no time, so you better watch out" He said with a chuckle before messing up her hair.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 2:13 am

No need, I'm part Nova I'll stay in my prime my whole life, besides I won't live long enough to truly fret about things like that. Jazz said as he patted her on the head and she went through the numerous ways she could break his arm before settling for fracturing it along the elbow joint before she would follow up by popping his arm out of the shoulder socket. But that would be something she would do only if she were instructed to do so, they had made sure she didn't unleash unneccesarry violence on those who didn't deserve it. Even if they were stupid, it didn't give her the reason to hurt him without any reason, of course if she were order to she would do so without any hesitation and likewise the gloves would come off during a spar.

She considered asking him for a spar so she could enact righteous vengence on him for daring to mess up her hair but, pushed those thoughts down. She would lift her arm before placing it on his and gently pushing him off of her. Please, refrain from placing your uncouth hands on my body. Even if we were familiar I'm much to young for that type of contact....pervert. Jazz said looking up at him her voice taking a grave tone albeit her cute voice detracting a large amount of it. Of course she could always get her revenge by screaming the last part much louder, and use the advantage of her cute appearance to see that he was beaten within an inch of his life by the nearby female kunoichi for attempting to defile a young girl. But she would give him one more chance, clearly he didn't grasp the situation.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 3:14 am

Ka could almost see the gears turning in Jazz's head when he put his hand on her head, she really didn't like being touched. Something to take note for later of course. "Ah, so your going to be an Imp all your life. I'll have to make sure not to step on you in the future" He said with a half cocked smile as he removed his hand from her head. However it would just hover over her head as she spoke her phrase to him.

Uncouth....... Pervert........ These words sent a blur of images and scenarios in his head, and none of which played out well for either of them. His eye twitched slightly after she finished speaking to him, but he wiped that look of his face and replaced it with his usual grin. "Lucky"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 3:22 am

Jazz would ignore his first comment not letting his juvenile statement get to her, after all she didn't have a height complex, and knew eventually she would become an adult and not remain small forever, if anything she would develop and mature very quickly thanks to the nutrient supplements and medicine they had fed her during her time at the clan. Sure she hadn't yet tasted what people call actual food, the majority of her meals being nutrient filled soups and paste but she had grown to like them, after all it wasn't as if she had anything to compare it to. She would look at the boy with a deadpan facial expression when he apparently got annoyed at her statement and wondered what he meant by lucky for only a second before understanding.

...oh whatever will I do, I'l going to be attacked by a failed academy student...help help anyone. Jazz said her voice being completely dead as she kept up her deadpan stare openly mocking him because of the comment. Either way she was in the clear, whether he hit her or not he would be the bad guy here, at least until she defended herself and hit back. Even so she'd simply be hailed as the victim who miraculously managed to defend herself. Of course she was also testing his patience, though seeing as she didn't really think highly of him she didn't think he would be unable to resist her taunts and would eventually snap.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 4:11 am

Yep...... It was now apparent that they weren't going to be friends any time soon, with that look and her comment pretty much sealed that deal. With his hand hover above the girl's head the urge to beat the life from her was high, so much so that he was about to grab her by the roots of her hair and lift. He stopped himself however and simply let out a laugh. "Unfortunately Princess, out of all the things that bring me pleasure, beating on children isn't one of them. Maybe one day when your big and strong however I will be more then willing to give you the attitude adjustment you so rightly deserve" The grin on his face had stayed there through out the statement, he didn't want to show that she had gotten under his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 4:58 am

Jasmine would look at Ka before moving slightly to the right away from him so that his hand wasn't directly over her head, she didn't mind the proximity but she would prefer to have all part of his body within her line of sight. She could see that it angered him he might be smiling but the subconcious facial actions one made when their mind went through a thought process were plain to see. She of course would adjust her facial expression switching back to her cool calm and collected look, she didn't know how it was impossible for someone to make her lash out like this. Perhaps it was just him, or perhaps it was fate either way all semblence of politeness she had was thrown out of the window when she deducted that this person wasn't all that intelligent at least by her standards.

You shouldn't make promises you can not keep, after all a failure like you could never stack up to an elite such as myself. But enough, I find my igrowth stagnating by simply being within close proximity of one such as yourself. Jazz said making a face as if his very presence repulsed her. She had already gotten what she wanted from this area, the academy exams were already over, sure she wanted to observe more but she wouldn't get such with this induvidual around. She would look towards the sky in order to tell exactly what time of the day it was before realizing that it was getting toward the time she would have to head home. As a result she wouldn't even bid him a goodbye before turning on her heel and beginning to walk away, not seeing the worth of asking him his name. Chances are he would always remain an Academy student, a failure and thus not worth her time nor her name, perhaps one day he'd rise above his failure but Jazz thought this quite unlikely.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 2:51 am

Seemed that Jazz was getting just as much pleasure from this interection as Ka currently was, hell possibly even less. The look on her face as she spoke to him was priceless, she looked just repulsed by his very presence, and the fact she stated he was stunting her growth topped it off. He would make it his goal for the rest of the day to annoying the shit out of this little girl. So as she turned to walk away, Ka was right behind her occasionally flicking her hair as they walked. However not only was he doing that, he was also stepping on her heel every few feet.

"Awwe is the princess getting annoyed by just being around me? You know exactly what to say to make a guy feel special" He said continuing his routine as they walked, then from out of no where Ka would scoop her up in his arm and carry her as one would carry a sack of potatoes, and take off down the street. Hell if the girl wanted to observe anything, she could explore a side of the village hardly anyone would see. With that Ka would toss her in a dumpster as he ran laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 3:10 am

Jazz would attempt to ignore his bothering seeing as apparently he had attempted to keep following her even though she had walked away, however after he attempted to trip her she would click Castilion and jump into the air riding the air waves and taking to the sky. Thus increasing her distance from him without having to worry about him following her once she got about twenty feet in the air she would turn back while skating backward and give him a haunty look. Don't know and don't care ero-baka. Jazz said her voice filled with malice completely unaware that had she not distanced herself from him that he would of picked her up and thrown her into a dumpster. Fortunately she was well away from him and unless he wanted to risk a twenty foot jump on the rare chance that he could in fact catch her she was home free.

Of course she knew it and that's why she had made that comment deciding to take off skating back home with the only clue her last name being the fact that she had gotten away from him using chakra skates. So infuriating, that one was she would make sure to avoid him from now on, hopefully this would be the first and last time that she would meet him as next time she didn't know whether or not she would be able to refrain from mauling him. Then again who knows the next time they met might be tomorrow or might be a year from now after she had long finished her training and..according to Lynx-sama would be purged of her juvenile limitations and be one step closer to being the perfect weapon for the kukinorite clan as was her purpose in life.

(Jazz Exit)

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 3:49 am

Well that went well..... Right? I think it went well, and so does our would be hero Ka. Made a new enemy, and failed his genin exam. What a great day this is turning out to be, right? When the girl took off just before he would snatch her up, Ka would simply shrug and continue walking through the streets of the village. Seriously felt like a bag of smashed asshole after this day, his mother had better have cooked him a decent meal, or hell would be paid. The thought of a hot meal right now was about all he would need to take off in a sprint towards his home. "god damn kid, hope I never have to run into her again" Or would he.......

[Ka Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genius and Baka - First Meeting.   Genius and Baka - First Meeting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genius and Baka - First Meeting.
Page 1 of 1