Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Sarah Meet Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team Sarah Meet Topic Empty
PostSubject: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime20th November 2013, 3:24 pm

This wasn't particularly in the plan she wasn't supposed to become a squad leader, but apparently she need to do be, because something was going on in the shadows. She was a T. Jonin trying to become a hunter nin, not this, teaching kids and what not how to kill it just wasn't in her future plans not in the slightest and here she was trying to make the most out of it. Sabin Zerin, Kurogumo Bakuhatsu and finally R'Tari Mikaboshi, well at least one of them was in her clan, but she didn't figure she would get a counter assault squad. Fitting I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime21st November 2013, 1:25 pm

Sabin walked into the dorm and seen the new squad leader standing before him. He examined her quickly before reaching into his pockets and pulled out a busniess card with his name and stating he couldn't speak. Then after giving her the card, sabin looked around the room. It was a meak looking room, so he walked over to the wall and leaned up against it waiting for the rest of his team to show up.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime21st November 2013, 6:42 pm

Hmm.your the one, aren't you. Sabin Zerin, though...you aren't only that right. Sarah said with a small smile as she looked at the boy, this was the one, though she had been warned that he was part Zerin, they were powerful of course but for some reason they were usually defective, it was a pity honestly. So far she did not know what he could do but she knew she would find out soon enough, perhaps that was why she had already obtained a set of D-rank missions for them to do to get to know each other better. Sure she didn't want to teach kids but it didn't mean she wouldn't teach them anything at all, at the very least none of them will die before they became chunnin or T. Jonin
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 11:10 am

So it would seem that R would be the next one to arrive. He burst through the doorway and tumbled along the ground before rising to his feet and grinning brightly at his new Sensei. Apparently he was going to be stuck with this one for a little while now, until Chunin or Tokubetsu Jonin so hopefully she wouldn't be a total bore. Then again, with her being a girl that was already a bonus. The Mikaboshi wandered over to Sarah and held his hand out to her, Itami having morphed into a tanto that was currently strapped to his shoulder. "Hey there, Sensei, I'm R'tari Mikaboshi and it'll be a pleasure to work with you for these long months!" He flashed her a grin, and if his hand didn't get shaken, would simply drop his hand and put them both behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 6:16 pm

It took Sabin a minute to figure out what exactly his new team leader was talking about, but when it finally came to mind a giant grin came across his face. At least he thought he knew what she meant, guess it would be a matter of time that it would be brought to light. Then one of the kids from his classes arrived. Oh and to his joy it was the big talker from taijutsu class, maybe now Sabin could get the chance to put him in his place. His eyes went wide at the very thought, then rapidly shook his head to get the thought out of his head.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 6:40 pm

Mikaboshi huh, hmmm all we are missing is a Bishamon and I'd have the..perfect team. Sarah said with a smirk before taking the boys hand and would shake it quickly before withdrawing her hand. Hmm alright, just one more member left, I wonder where they are, so introductions while we wait, the general stuff Name, Hobbies, Likes, Dislikes and Dreams. she said before pausing deciding that she would be the one to go first. Sarah Jiko, hobbies; sex, murder and projectile accelerator collecting, I like going on missions, killing people for the Shogun and getting paid for it. I dislike people who think they are better than others because of what clan they come from because honestly everyone dies which means everyone is equal. My dream is to be a Hunter Nin to kill at least 6 S-rank missing nin in my life time before retiring to marry a guy and girl and have a kid by both of them followed by them having their own kid that way all my kids are on the same squad. she said simply before looking at her students for them to go next.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime27th November 2013, 4:20 pm

"Don't even joke about that, Sensei, bringing a Bishamon anywhere near me probably won't be too much fun... Well that's a lie. It'd be tons of fun for you 'cause I'd be the one getting punched into a wall repeatedly however it wouldn't be too much fun for me," He gave out a short laugh before being asked about himself, this wasn't going to be too difficult actually. "My name's R'tari Mikaboshi, odd I know. I like quite a lot of things actually, pretty females, a good bit of training, people who aren't going to try and rip my face off and eat it, Not being around Bishamon who are some of the people that will try and rip my face off and eat it. I dislike other Mikaboshi, they all dislike me anyway so I don't really care, I also dislike Bishamon, that's a kind of acquired thing though, I can't actually be friendly with one of them. Hobbies... Eh... Well I like to punch things, if that counts and I collect different dice, all colours and sizes. My dream is to be a renkowned Sannin who doesn't have a chakra nature and yet is still respected. I'll probably move to... I dunno, Ibaragakure or something, Kaos is a bit broody and the people there have no sense of humour, honestly. Have you met a Mishura, Sensei?" He laughed and shook his head before stepping back and letting his ally speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime28th November 2013, 6:29 am

Sabin was amused by his team leaders introduction to the team, so much so that he let out a small laugh, if you could call it that. His laugh sounded more like a broken megaphone being used, but now he knew what she meant by her earlier comment. Then started to write down on his note pad, that was until he heard the big talker spew a bunch of hatred strictly because of a clan name. You see thats what wrong with this world, blind hatred for no reason what so ever. So shaking his head he went back to writing down in his pad before bringing it up for them both to see.

Sabin Zerin
I like my cell back at the institute,training alone less people hurt that way, and the fact that i was given the chance to be a ninja.
I do not like the medication i have to take, and i agree with you sensei about the whole clan bragging deal, and my memories.
My hobbies are sleeping, meditating, and training.
And my goal is to make up for what I've done.

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime1st December 2013, 12:48 am

Ara..but it would be a unique set up don't you think, I really never got the point of hating another clan so much, then again I guess it's good that the two of you can't stay in a room together, considering I'm guessing if any Bishamon and Mikaboshi fucked and had a kid..well then that would be quite the interesting combination. Sarah said before she listed to what her squad genin had to say and their introductions, hmm it was nice she supposed it only made sense she got thrown the outcast and the crazy one, she assumed there was something "wrong" with the third one she got as well figures. She was sort of a bad example among the jonin under the shogun's payroll she guessed it was because she had very little good qualities and other than her fighting ability her personality and other things just turned off nobles in general. Pity she always wondered what it would be like to fuck one.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime1st December 2013, 8:07 am

"I don't actually hate the Bishamon, Sensei, that's what you need to understand. I'm sure they are just as nice as everyone else but the thing is, a Bishamon goes into a rage if they ever see a Mikaboshi, I'm sure you've heard of the Bishamon Switch? Well that activates whenever a Mikaboshi shows up as well and we are targeted. So as much as I'd love to make a baby with a Bishamon and see what the hell comes out, it'd probably be more akin to rape than anything else... Well she'd be trying to kill me at the same time, so I don't really know, sounds confusing as fuck to me," R'tari chuckled darkly and then shrugged before looking over what Sabin was saying. "You're certainly an interesting one Sabin.... I'll need to train with you one day, see what you're all about," R nodded to him and crossed his arms over his chest. "So Sensei, what are we doing? Are we waiting for this next chump who's really late or are we gonna go out and do missions or maybe train or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime1st December 2013, 7:44 pm

Sabin just shook his head as the two continued to talk about the dominant of the two clan, and went back to writing down some notes in his book. Then R'tari had suggested that the two of them should train some time and a slight grin came to his face. The last person I trained with nearly went home a cripple and crying for me to stop, you sure you want that?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime2nd December 2013, 5:00 am

Na...we won't wait...I already hate that person for making me wait so long so let's go on a couple of horrid D-ranks, what do I have...Gardening, Babysitting, Building Demolition...oooh that one sounds fun..I'll keep that for later. Something Delivery..probably food or some crap and last but not least library organizing..wait they still do that..ugh I took that mission while I was in the academy..*shudder* librarian's a right bitch just in case you didn't know. Sarah said before looking at the scrolls before thinking to herself and she would take the Library one mainly because she needed to check out a few things on her students clans while giving the Gardening Mission to R'Tari while Sabin got the Delivery mission. There you go, if the other prick doesn't show up then we'll just have to do the Babysitting mission by ourselves, don't worry I'll punish that person for their lateness....thoroughly..after all I hate waiting. When your done meet back here I'm sending a clone for my mission anyways. Once we are all done we'll take the demolition mission together...yay...and then we actually go and sleep and tomorrow we can decide on training or an actual mission. she said with a shrug as either or she honestly didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime2nd December 2013, 3:45 pm

Sabin shrugged at Sarah when she gave them their missions, and went through the itinarary for the day. So he walked up to her and retrieved his scroll from her before turning to leave the room waving good bye behind him.

[To Be Continued.....]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Sarah Meet Topic   Team Sarah Meet Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Sarah Meet Topic
Page 1 of 1