Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Feng Meet Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team Feng Meet Topic Empty
PostSubject: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime20th November 2013, 3:32 pm

Ara..ara, three students to teach how....tragic. I wonder if one or two will end up perishing before the year is over. Eh oh well not that it matters I have to make sure they survive at least until they can attempt the chunnin exams, then if they die I can be finally rid of them and go about my life. Then again if they end up surviving then I guess I should actually teach them the interesting shit. Seeing as they aren't some weaklings after all. Feng said as he ran a hand through his hair before tying it back in a pony tail and sighing while he waited for his students, apparently he was getting a girl called Ana...something, Genzo...last name not important and finally Typuzo...whatever. Great...
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime20th November 2013, 8:36 pm

Typhuzo walked up to the house he was suppose to go to and pushed the key in the key hole, turned it, and then pushed the door open. When he opened the door it smelled like a whole bunch of disinfectant and as if the place was never lived in before. So this would be his new home. He walked inside and shut the door behind him. He looked around inside the room he was in and didn't see anyone, so he must be the first one here. He walked around the corner and found a medium sized room with four beds. He would set his bag on the bed he wanted to claim, the one by the window. He then would look up to see his Sensei, "I guess I'm not the first one here.... Yo, I'm Typhuzo." He walked in the bathroom, leaving the Sensei alone once more, he wasn't really the talking type. He would look at himself in the mirror and would chuckle. He loved his new Genin look, he looked so cool. Anyways he pulled down his mask and washed his face, using the sink and his hands, he would then pull his mask up to the bridge of his nose and would return to the room with his Sensei. He would grab a book out of his bag and would sit own on his bed, and would enjoy a story about a family, struggling to get by on a farm.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime21st November 2013, 8:58 pm

Ana made it to the meeting spot to meet with her team. She was excited to be on a team so she can show them what she can do. When she saw her sensei, she introduced herself. "Hello sensei, I'm Ana Jiko. It is nice to meet you" She looks to see if the rest of her teammates were here, but she only seen one other person.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 4:43 pm

Hmm Kay, well that's two out of three, I'm Feng, just call me that, I don't like wasting time on meaningless introductions and shit so, I got you guys some missions, nothing serious wouldn't want to to perish. Just some D-rank's to get us started and for me to see how you handle meaningless labor. One for you, Gardening the other for you Library Organization. Feng said before tossing the two of them missions for them to do while he waited for the third one, he actually had already completed one D-rank prior the best one..building demolition now all that remained were the cruddy ones for his new squad to do. What...are you waiting for, disappear come back when they are done.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 10:59 pm

Typhuzo would drop his book instantly and would catch his scroll with one hand. Cool, he got Library organization. He didn't want to be outside all day working like a slave anyways. He would then turn to his sensei and would speak in a calm tone, "Okay, I'm off Feng. I'll complete the mission, its not like I haven't completed a D-rank mission before." He grabbed his gear and put his book away, in his bag. He waved to Ana and went on his way out the door of the building. Well, he met most of his squad, they were cool he guessed, they were pretty quiet like him, although maybe it would be a good idea to get to know Ana since they were going to be a team for a while. Once he exited the door, he yawned and stretched, he was going to finish this mission quickly, so he could get back to the room and rest, hopefully his sensei would actually teach him something, for the man could be seen as lazy since he didn't even want to do introductions like how most groups do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime24th November 2013, 3:07 pm

Genso would come from the kitchen looking around at everyone before proceeding too finish eating his snack which was a simple Apple sliced in sections with the peel also cut off with a certain perfection too the quality off it. Genso would walk over too there sensei before stopping and giving a head nod to acknowledge that he knew his job, he would also throw a head nod at his other teammate who had not departed to take the d rank missions. I wonder if you Will be able to help me with my Genjustu training, you don't look like the intellectual type. Feng that's your name? Genso said stuffing another apple into his mouth and sitting down somewhere a chair couch anything and beginning to sing a soft tone while he finished his snack [/color].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime27th November 2013, 4:17 pm

Typhuzo walked up to the building after completing his mission and getting something to eat. He opened the door and went back into the room where the beds were. Ty pulled out the mission scroll and would toss it to Feng as he sat down on his bed with one leg, dangling off. He would then speak with a calm voice, "Finished. Am I the first one done?" He turned to Genso and then spoke again, "Or did this kid finish first? You must be the last member of our squad, nice to meet you, I'm Typhuzo but you can just call me Ty if you want." He would lean back and then he put his hands behind his head, and began to relax. That's all he wanted to do at the moment, he just got back from a super boring mission and there wasn't anything else to do really, and he really didn't want to read after being in a library for a few hours. He yawned and then spoke to Feng without turning to face him, "So what are we going to do now?" He was hoping they could just relax for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Feng Meet Topic   Team Feng Meet Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Feng Meet Topic
Page 1 of 1