Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 1:53 pm

Hiro had yet again found himself in the training fields of the village. He had made it an habit to come here every day at the exact same time to do some training and hopefully see Xan again. Yet he had never seen Xan again since the last time they had trained together and all his efforts to locate where the old man had lived had been in vain, to think it would’ve been easy to locate one of the Gods of Pandora. “Well if needs me he’ll find me.” Hiro said to himself as he dropped the sack of weapons Xan had bought for him before pulling out his katana from the bunch. Each day Hiro would come to the training fields and practiced his swings, a hundred to precise, before practicing his techniques. Placing the sword on the opposite side of his right arm he would ensure that the weapon was completely secure before unsheathing the weapon. Satisfied with how natural unsheathing and sheathing a sword had become for him he would then place both hands on the sword before swinging the blade vertically. “One.” He began counting as he swung the katana.

Last edited by Xiao on 27th June 2015, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th May 2015, 4:01 pm

The shadows shortened even as she watched them. Had she slept? There was nothing in her mind about sleeping but then again, was there ever? She didn't know but that didn't matter. So with that she sat up, it was the same as every day, she had to follow her routine, it was a good routine, well thought out, it allowed her to do everything that was needed. She made sure to get washed and to eat, to prevent people from ignoring her and to keep her health up so that she didn't grow malnourished. She rose to her feet after eating and walked to her closet, opening it up and pulling on clothing, nice and simple, a plain black pair of shorts and a top, tight so that she wouldn't have to worry about getting them snagged on anything. She then walked to the door when a voice piped up from the coat hook just beside the door of the lonely house.

"Are you not taking us with you?" The voice was male and quite high and soft, was her weapon being serious for once? That was odd. "I apologise... I forgotten.... Thought I was... Taijutsu today..." Her voice jittered and halted multiple times as she tried to speak, her mind was already away though and her instinct took over, picking up the pair of fuma shuriken which were folded and she hooked them to her belt before stepping out of the house. She made sure to lock the door and then walked to the training area but... There was someone already there. She didn't know him but she didn't know many people except maybe Nee-sama but she was different. Vivacia walked over and watched the boy swinging. "Perpendicular raising, over by twelve point two four degrees, speed of swing..." Her voice devolved into muttering for a moment before it came back to focus, her eyes eerily focused on the blade. "...Steel blade, folded several dozen times, low grade but still well-made, semi-skilled blacksmith with a naught point nine two degree kelvin forge..." She said, her voice was soft, emotionless as though she didn't want to waste energy on it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime7th May 2015, 7:15 pm

A bit unhappy with the way his hands were set, he would grip the katana tightly with his right hand, ensuring that it was the correct distance from the tsuba, he would then place his left hand at the bottom of the handle before fully extending his arms with the sword poised diagonally before his body. “That feels better.” Hiro said with a slight smile on his face. Raising the sword over his head he would cut down in a single, controlled motion, all while keeping the blade from wavering. After finishing up the first set of swings, Hiro couldn’t help but shake the feeling that someone was watching him, which shouldn’t be weird as he was in a public area but no matter how many times he tried to shake it off, he couldn’t get rid of the feeling. Sheathing the katana, Hiro would slowly turn around and as he suspected there was someone watching him, well the katana after a quick inspection. “Um…Can I help you?” Hiro asked trying not to sound rude but the kid was creeping him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime7th May 2015, 7:45 pm

Xan was watching his student in his usual way, namely out of sight and slightly concealed on a roof a distance away from the training grounds. He didn't need to see him exactly only witness him arriving and preforming the exercises. Sure enough if he didn't show up he would seek him out to deliver his punishment, it wasn't as if Xan needed to sleep so he could watch his apprentice as much as possible when not on missions or killing members of the resistance. But this other person who was that who might corrupt the mind of his apprentice, as such he would get up before taking off to arrive next to Hiro as he swung. I am pleased to see you are training like I told you to. Xan said before pausing hos body already prepared for dodging a potential counter-attack due to startling his apprentice. We have a visitor, unless you invited her yourself. he said calmly reaching into his pockets to pull out a cigar and snapping his fingers at Echoing flash using the friction to generate a spark to ignite it and inhaling deeply the smoke filling his lungs before he exhaled as he spoke.

So, perhaps she can serve as a demonstration of your capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 12:13 am

Focusing on the young girl that was glaring at his katana eerily he hadn’t noticed Xan appearing beside him until of course he had addressed him and that of course had startled the young man. Gripping the hilt of the blade Hiro would turn a full 180 degrees and swung the blade diagonally in an attempt to defend himself and of course his attacked completely missed as Xan had seen his reaction coming. “Tsk, don’t do that pops.” Hiro stated before quickly placing the blade back into his scabbard in one quick motion. With Xan now here he could tell that his simple training exercise would turn into something a bit more complicated which of course he wasn’t prepared for. “Well it seemed like a good day for training so I thought why not.” Of course now my quiet day took a turn for the worse, he wanted to add but kept to himself as he didn’t want to piss Xan off. Turning his attention back to the young girl, Hiro shrugged. “No idea who that is thought she was someone you sent to see if I was actually doing what I had promised.” She sure seemed odd enough to be associated with him. “Ermm what do you mean by serve as a demonstration? You don’t expect me to fight her do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 2:17 pm

I'd just watch you myself. As I have done, every day. Xan said trailing off before looking at the girl and deciding he wanted to keep his apprentice's abilities a secret for now. As a result he would grab Hiro's shoulder before moving to a different area in the training grounds at Echoing Flash speeds only to release him after slowing to swift release so that he wouldn't be thrown. Not yet, I'd prefer your initiation to killing to be when you are more trained. Regardless you are gradually becoming an acceptable combatant. he said pulling out a cigar and lighting it in the normal way. So tell me, have you discovered what your Magic is did you manage to recreate the elemental affinity latent to your clan with it or was it a dead end.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 2:45 pm

Hiro couldn’t help but shudder at the thought of Xan watching his every move, maybe you should pick up a hobby like sculpting or rock collecting when you’re not busy craving up people’s bodies, Hiro thought obviously not having the balls to say that out loud due to fear of getting his head cut off. But he could make a comment however he was grabbed and pulled away at speeds he couldn’t comprehend and before he knew it they were in a completely different area. “I think imma be sick….” Fighting back the urge to hurl all over the floor, Hiro would regain his composure and turned to face Xan. “Well…. As you could probably guess I’m having terrible time, I’m pretty bad at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 11:47 pm

Hmph unfortunately I have no experience with elemental manipulation, all I managed to procure was information on how when you do manage to coax out the lightning affinity latent with in you the techniques which would serve to bolster your fighting style. Chidori, I want you to learn that, the base, as well as the shape manipulation variant up to the base. When you unlock your Mashin and gain access to Magnet Release I want you to learn the Magnet Release variant of Chidori in addition to the second level of shape manipulation inherent to the Chidori namely the ranged. From what I've seen Chidori Senbon is a useful technique, however making a Magnet Release version would be even more lethal due to the ability to magnetise whatever the various senbon did pierce. Xan said before taking a couple drags from his cigar as he wanted his apprentice to reflect on the information given out, he was still untested however in combat but not for long. Tomorrow, we will go on a series of missions, I will observe how you fight on the treat of death I will expect you to survive as if you perished before you can pass on my teaching I will be very displeased.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th June 2015, 3:25 am

With the urge to hurl all but a distant memory, Hiro listened quietly to what Xan was saying. It all seemed pretty simple and straight forward on paper but there were currently two major problems with this plan. One was that he had no idea what a chidori was, he had heard the name before but had no clue how to go about performing or learning such a move and the second issue was that he was unable to create even the simplest of sparks so attempting to manifest anything resembling lightning seemed completely far fetched and impossible. “Umm…. Though I’m flattered you believe I can actually do all of that stuff, that all seems way out of my league, can’t we just stick to swords and senbons?” Then again he wasn’t so good at those either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th June 2015, 4:01 pm

Xan would take his cigar out of his mouth before his frown slightly deepened as he regarded his apprentice. Indeed it is a bit much, we will revisit this when you have made some progress in your magic. Either way you are now a Bronze Knight, as such in accordance with the training regiment designed for you we shall work on creating Kenjutsu custom to you. I take it you have grown accustomed to the use of both the Full Moon & Twin Moon Stances, likewise you have progressed in the utilization of Stumbling Edge as well as Tuning Blade. Now you are to combine them, realistically that only applies to Full Moon Stance & Tuning Blade as well as Twin Moon Stance & Stumbling Edge. Xan said as he quenched his cigar so as to give his apprentice his full attention.

The reasoning is simple. Tuning Blade deals recoil to the body yet can inflict multiple strikes per swing, while Full Moon stances requires one to read the opponent before hand and then strike when the time is right making use of the Katana held with both hands. The two complement each other and ideally the combined style would reduce the recoil dealt back to you due to splitting the vibrations between both of your arms and work hand in hand with your Muscle tension to halve the amount of time spent analyzing an opponent to strike. So you see superior to either of the two components. I've realized that you might have some clan pride despite your upbringing and since you currently don't have access to your magic the style can have Denkou connotations to fit seamlessly with the remainder of the clan kenjutsu if you give it the name New Moon Blade.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th June 2015, 5:43 pm

Hiro was quite thankful Xan had agreed that it was a bit too much for him to handle at the moment and seeing as Xan didn’t have much experience with molding or manifesting chakra it seems he was on his own in regards to this as he wasn’t going to seek out someone else to assisting him with his current predicament as he felt he would be betraying the man that was currently training him. But how was he going to do such a thing anyways? Letting out a soft sigh he would push the thought to the back of his head and listened to what Xan was saying.

Now this seems doable. Hiro thought as he listened to his sensei explain what exactly they’ll be doing. Even though he wasn’t quite confident in his skills as yet he was beginning to feel quite confident using a sword and all that was left was to test out his skills against an actual opponent. “Umm sorry to back track here pops but you did mention something about a series of missions, what exactly are we going to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th June 2015, 11:23 pm

Your going to kill at least three targets and bring their bodies back for the Zombie Project our Queen wished to commence. Who knows what opponents you'll fight against all I know is that you are to succeed or die. Well no, if you die I will conscript one of our Knights with medical kinjutsu to bring you back so I can kill you as painfully as possible for dying without my express permission and bring you back a third time so that you can do the mission again. Xan said without any hint of humor. Anymore questions apprentice? Or are you going to attempt to fuse the two kenjutsu styles together. Perhaps if you succeed we can do less grunt work missions and get to the kidnapping or assassination ones instead of whole sale slaughter like common mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime7th June 2015, 1:11 pm

Zombie project? Was Carmen-sama planning on unleashing a virus to wipe out the entire world and replace the entire population with Pandora Zombies? Or was she looking to create a Zombie army? Whatever it was it sounded creepy as hell and even though he wouldn’t want to be a part of that mess it seemed as if he had no choice, after all it seemed as if this was where he would showcase his skills successfully or pay a price worse than death, but rather than being scared he was actually excited which was strange. “I’ll try not to disappoint pops.” Hiro stated with confidence before take a quick look back to see if that strange kid had followed them here, where was she anyways? “Well let’s get started then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime7th June 2015, 7:34 pm

Xan would nod, he didn't expect his apprentice to want to disappoint their Queen anyways and would hold out his hand a knight rushing over to hand him a katana before taking off again since he didn't want to use his actual blades as a demonstration. You will have to figure this out on your own, while I am the originator of the Tuning Blade between the two of us here you are the one who knows how the Full Moon Stance functions. I can only make observations from what I have encountered, however I truly believe one learns the best under the threat of death or injury so. Prepare yourself. Xan said drawing the katana from it's stealth and moving forward at swift release speeds deliberately slow so that his apprentice could concentrate on creating a new style of combat.

Xan would swing horizontally his arm speeding up to bullet release speeds mainly to see if Hiro had managed to learn how to parry knowing fully well that the clang from parrying one of his blows would be enough for his apprentice to utilize the Tuning Blade.

Spoiler:

Concerning the Training Topic:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 1:20 pm

Now what would be the easiest way to go about this? Hiro thought as he straightened himself and took his stance. Though he had been practicing constantly with the techniques Xan had taught him and the ones that were in the scrolls his mother had left around the house before she had passed he had practically had zero experience with using the techniques in combat after all you can do so much with a training dummy and no more. The principles of the Full Moon were pretty straight forward, observe and strike but without the Raidengan that would be pretty difficult, although he did learn how to gauge opponent’s muscle movements to aid him in besting others who use physical based techniques, he didn’t know he had learnt how to do this but he generally assumed that it was due to him not able to mold chakra. With Xan moving at bullet release speeds it was easy to gauge his movements and when his attack Hiro would unsheathe his weapon and intercepted his attack causing the two weapons to clash together and of course causing the blade vibrate. With the painful vibrations rippling through his body Hiro would use his ability to gauge Xan’s reaction to deliver a vertical attacking with the opportunity to deal three slashes to the man and as an added incentive he would hid all his intentions to attack him.

Trained:

Techs Used:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:49 pm

Xan would initially want to restrict himself to a set level however when his apprentice combined lack of intent with the hybrid of the two styles his frown would abate ever so slightly, as he parried the strikes at crashing ground speeds, three clangs happening in rapid succession as the two katana clashed against each other. Xan would back up before sheathing his blade and nodding as he analyzed the style in practice. Good, it seems you managed it almost instinctively, it seems your repetition is serving you well, the muscle memory coupled with your lack of intent will only make your kenjutsu even more dangerous in practice. he said snapping again as another knight would bring him two Wakizashi placing them in his outstretched right hand before dashing off again.

The second advanced kenjutsu style I want you to learn is the combination of the Twin Moon Stance & Stumbling Edge, you could say the two complement each other the aggressive dance like twin blades with the seemingly clumsy yet dangerously unpredictable Stumbling Edge. I know you have learnt how to draw your Wakizashi while falling and you have grown accustomed to the dizziness associated with using spins to augment the power of your slashes. But did you know that Shunpo can also be used while dizzy, for some reason when your sense of balance is off it doesn't affect your ability to move while using Shunpo simply because it is based on falling. As a result this style would be able to combine the two allowing you to spin to deal more grievous wounds and in the instance of you getting dizzy you can still move via Shunpo. In fact due to the graceful nature of Twin Moon it would make your kenjutsu even more unpredictable allowing you to not only be harder to read by fellow physical users but also capitalize on knockback to initiate Shunpo. he said before blurring forward at crashing ground speeds to utilize a Heel kick stabbing the two sheaths into the ground as he brought his feet to kick his apprentice away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime11th June 2015, 1:43 am

As the two swords clashed against each other, Hiro couldn’t help but feel disappointed that Xan had easily countered what he thought was well planned out and executed but then again why did he believe in the slightest that this would’ve worked against someone who had more experience with kenjutsu and fighting in general? Clicking his tongue he would immediately sheathed his sword after Xan had backed off. “It does feel as if it’s coming to me naturally now...” Hiro stated. It was odd how he was finding himself liking Kenjutsu as he had completely hated it before, must be in his blood.

Twin Moon was one of his least favorite techniques in his arsenal and if it was possible he would avoid using it in public especially if he were to fight a male Denkou clan member.  From the get go he had felt something was off when he was learning the fighting style and his suspicions turned out to justified when he had actually found that the fighting style was mainly used by female Denkou! How was he to effectively use such a fighting style knowing he looked…strange…. That and throwing up out after performing the dance for too long was bound to happen eventually which made the move even more unappealing than it was in the first place. “Well about the Twin Mo-” Before he could even finish the sentence he found himself on the wrong end of Xan’s foot which was rather cruel if you ask me. Having been knocked back by the sudden kick, Hiro would find himself a few feet in the air twirling and was about to hit ground pretty quickly which was bad… Or was it? Taking a mental picture on Xan’s current location he would place his left hand on his katana and his right on his wakizashi, Hiro would shunpo to twirl towards Xan at crashing ground speeds with both his katana and wakizashi drawn like a flying buzz saw.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime12th June 2015, 8:30 am

Xan would turn moving the two blades to intercept the slashes before the landed both of them hitting with a clang as he anticipated his students counter-attack, he would push the blades back before switching his grip on both before moving his hand and throwing the two blades at crashing ground speeds at his apprentice without any indication that he was about to do so. He would move drawing the formerly sheathed katana as he attempted to capitalize on whether his apprentice would dodge or block the projectiles to swing at a potentially unprotected side. Tell me apprentice, who is the strongest person within the Pandora Empire. Xan said understanding where Hiro was about to go when referring to the Twin Moon Stance, he needed to debunk his apprentice of his reluctance to grow accustomed to the style and it's dances. There were no such things as feminine or masculine when it came to the art of the sword, both were just as liable to kill you, sure some were more graceful while others were more chaotic but at the end of the day they were styles. To shun one because one felt girly while using it was distasteful in fact that in itself was an edge, Xan knew the Twin Moon was favored by women, how could he not when all those he had seen using it were female. But if Hiro one day did come across another clan member and utilized it they would be thrown off by the style perhaps even long enough due to their amusement to fall prey to a fatal strike. But it seemed like his apprentice could not appreciate what he was attempting to teach him, how unfortunate.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime14th June 2015, 6:30 pm

As the four blades collided they would give out a loud resonating sound and of course that would immediately stop him from spinning, which he was quite thankfully for as he was starting to feel queasy spinning around like that. Preparing to launch another counter attack, Hiro would suddenly see two blades coming towards him at an alarming rate. His first thought was to block the projectiles but judging by the rate they were heading towards him that wouldn’t be a smart idea so he did the next best thing. Hiro would simply shunpo over to the right at Vacuum Release speeds avoiding the blades and when he did avoid it he would fall on all fours. “Strongest? In Pandora?” Hiro said out loud while panting heavily. Using his swords to push himself up he would turn to Xan. “What kinda question is that?” Of course the strongest in Pandora was Queen Carmen, word is she had even killed some God and absorbed his powers, scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime18th June 2015, 5:28 am

Indeed, of course you would know that our Goddess Queen, is the strongest within the empire. However if you ever got a chance to see her in combat one could say she fights "girly", but just because something can be perceived as feminine or masculine doesn't mean an opponent will be any less dead when you kill them. I instructed you to learn the Twin Moon because you lacked footwork and grace, something that is becoming no longer an issue. However despite it being primarily utilized by females it is very effective is it not? Xan said sheathing his katana and staring at his apprentice impassively. He would remain still as he waited for Hiro to understand what he was attempting to say to him, that it didn't matter how one fought as long as the end result was your opponents death.

When you reach the level of Kenjutsu mastery that I have, you can then afford to be stylish with the way you use your kenjutsu until then you will use all that I have taught you or instructed you to learn in combat when the situation arises. I will not bear witness to you sustaining injury carelessly simply because you do not like a certain fighting style or you prefer another one to it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime27th June 2015, 7:39 pm

Well he had completely understood the point that Xan was trying to make but from the stories her had heard in and around Minarai Castle Carmen was more of a monster than a woman, he had even heard a story where she single handedly taken out some Kage and taken control of a village and murdered everyone, though that story seemed to be exaggerated a tiny bit. Whether it was true or not he had learnt one thing from that and all the other stories, she was pure evil. “Say Xan.” Hiro said before sheathing his sword. “Are we…the bad guys of this world?” This had been something that was lingering in the back of his mind lately. It had seemed that everyone had a bone to pick with Pandora but why was that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 7:51 pm

Xan would consider the manner at which he could answer before deciding to speak truthfully, Bad guys? That is a difficult question to answer my apprentice. If you ask a Pandoran the answer would be no, if you ask one of the members of the Shogunate or ASN the answer will probably be Yes and if you ask the people of the Epsilon Republic the answer would be they do not know. We of Pandora live without hypocrisy we do not conform to pre-existing notions of the state of the world and our Queen carved her mark into the world upsetting the former balance of power. Xan said looking into the sky as he spoke. Could we be seen as evil for doing that by some, yes but we are no more evil than the Shogunate who enslaved the Shinobi World or the Allied Shinobi Nations who monopolized power and labeled any who didn't agree with the established system of shinobi as missing nin to be hunted down and killed. No Hiro, I do not believe we are the bad guys nor should you, but do not think we are the good guys either. There are no such thing as good or evil in this world it isn't as black or white as that but rather the world exists in multiple shades of gray. he said looking at Hiro with slightly narrowed eyes.

That being so it is up to you to find your place in this world, if you wish to see for your own eyes whether we are good or bad as you call it rise to the position of God and take control over the masses. Until then, you are too weak to be concerned with trivial things like morality.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 9:26 pm

In truth Hiro still wasn’t too sure what to think. Of course any Pandoran would seek to justify their hatred towards the other major factions but this was something Hiro couldn’t possibly understand. Sure they were people who were just blindly following Carmen and causing havoc and mayhem but they were people like Xan who had genuine reasons to feel how they do about the other factions and of course outside Pandora was the same. “Ugh.” Thinking too much about this was giving Hiro a massive headache. As Xan said he wasn’t in a position to take up the weight of the world on his shoulders but maybe if he did become a God of Pandora he could change a few things, he didn’t want anyone else to experience the suffering he had once endured, maybe this was a bit cliché but he actually wanted peace, was that even possible? “Well maybe I will become a God and make a few changes around here.” Hiro said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 10:06 pm

Very well then, I do not expect any less from my apprentice. Enough dawdling let us continue with your instruction. By now you should have a rudimentary yet practical understanding of both New Moon Blade & Crescent Moon Edge. However in order to truly utilize them especially the latter you have to take Shunpo further than before. I have put thought into this, in fact it is why I wished for you to learn the Twin Moon Dances as the way those of your clan move is graceful yet very mobile. Something I wished to see if you could potentially integrate into Shunpo. I myself rarely utilize Shunpo unless I am sparing with you considering I have the advanced version of it known as Sonido. But since you are not a Reaper like myself, nor would I want you to be you will have to make due with what you have. Think of the movements associated with Crescent Moon Edge and apply them to Shunpo without drawing or counter attacking, you might be surprised by what you create. Xan said before placing his hand on the hilt of the Katana before taking off at crashing ground speeds and attempting a horizontal slash at Hiro's mid-section.

Concerning the Training Topic:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime12th July 2015, 1:32 pm

Though he had said he wanted to become a God, he knew that was quite the unrealistic dream. Sure with the backing of his sensei he could become a shortlisted candidate to take one of the five seats but he would still need to prove that he is worthy of such an honor and with his current skill level he was a long way from accomplishing anything, but hopefully with training he can be strong enough to impress even Xan himself. “Yosha.” With his mind made up, it was time he started taking training with Xan seriously.

With that little interval, Hiro felt up for the next challenge that Xan would give him and that was the combination of the Crescent moon and Shunpo. Closing his eyes he would recollect everything about the two moves he had learned so far. Though the Crescent Moon was a clan based technique he was more familiar and comfortable with Shunpo as it was something he thought was more useful and masculine… But as Xan said all techniques were deemed useful until proven otherwise and in the end knowing the Crescent moon will help him reach his goal. Opening his eyes he would see Xan coming towards him and his first instinct was to draw his blade but he was told to draw or counter attack so the next option was to dodge. Placing one foot behind the other, Hiro would fall backwards while twirling but instead of drawing he would use Shunpo to move to the right at Vacuum Release speeds to avoid Xan’s attack.

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)   Humble Beginnings (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humble Beginnings (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next