Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Humble Beginnings (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Humble  Beginnings (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:44 am

This place is huge!, Maxi said as he walked with his mother towards the dorms, even though she wasn't allowed this far in the academy she used her charm to get pass the security guard as she wanted to spend as much time with Maxi as possible, seeing as she probably wouldn't be seeing him for over a year. It is different, from back in the day, a united academy huh. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer staying at Hakagakure with us?, Scarlett knew this was just wishful thinking as he was just as stubborn as Valerian when he was alive. Aww, c'mon mom, now i can finally be a ninja! I can continue what dad, and grandpa and even great grandpa wanted and their is no way I'm giving up that opportunity!, Maxi said with a smile bright as the sun, this was something that was destined for Maxi and no matter how hard she tried, even Scarlett saw it, the problem was she knew what happened to all three men before him, with a sigh Scarlett knelt before the young bishamon Maxi, promise me you will careful, not everyone here can be trusted, especially if there are Mikaboshi around, promise me you'll try your hardest to avoid ANY Mikaboshi that comes your way,But mom i- , Promise me Maximilian! , Scarlett's tone changed in an instant and Maxi knew this was no time to play stubborn, O-Okay mom Maxi knew that each bishamon in his family was either killed by a Mikaboshi, or died in battle with one and this was something he didn't understand why. Now, time for your present, her long slender hands reached behind her neck to unlatch the necklace that was fastened, Vali, gave me this as a wedding gift, it is said that Daisuke-sama gave this to Lady Sapphire the first day they met, this gem shows the bond that we all share together and no matter how alone you feel or how far you fall, just remember we all are here for you, Scarlett would latch the gem around Maxi's neck and then placed a kiss on his temple. I'm going to miss you Maxi, He would notice that she would struggle to cope with the loss of yet another member of the household and this saddened him deeply. No worries mom, I'll be back before you kno- , before he could finish the sentence, Scarlett would hug him tightly with a single tear running down her cheek. Oi! Your embarrassing me mom, I don't want the others to think I'm a mommas boy!, Releasing the boy from her embrace, she would giggle and got up from her knees, That's right, your a man now. Anyways i should get going before your grandmother throws another wild party, take care Maxi Scarlett said turning her back and began walking to the gates. Maxi stood there and watched until her figure completely disappeared and then gave a small sigh. So this is it huh? Might as well head towards my room and unpack Maxi pushed his hands in his pocket and walked towards the dorm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 5:24 pm

Hukaji stood in front of the academy with both of his parents and Roku, his best friend. His mom leaned over and gave him a huge hug before planting a kiss on his face. He wanted to say something to her about her doing that at school, but he didn't want to hurt her feelings, "Okay honey! Make sure to make us proud and come home soon! Love Yah!" Hukaji smiled and waved as his mom walked back to the chariot, "Love you too mom! Bye!" He then turned to his father who stood there with his arms crossed. For a few moments they tared at each other in silence. Hukaji nervously put his hand out for a handshake, after a few seconds his father declined the handshake and rushed in for a hug, "I hope you have fun son, now be safe." His father walked off without turning back. Hukaji waved as the chariot left him at this own known place, where he would be staying for most likely a year. Soon he turned and looked at Roku the panda and smiled, "Well, I guess it's just you and me now! LET'S HEAD FOR OUR DORM!" Roku made a short, cheerful growl and they ran off towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 6:07 pm

Room 101..... Maxi wandered through the halls of the dorm searching for his room, the dorm was much bigger on the inside and Maxi felt like a rat in a maze. Who designed this place?? He cursed as he looked at every door number, the sound of his footsteps echoing throughout the halls. A bit frustrated he ran his hands through his red hair and took out a piece of bubblegum, and popped it in his mouth. Ten minutes had passed before he found his room. Finally...., Maxi said as he placed the key into the door to unlock it. It was a fairly big room with two beds and a bathroom. Maxi threw his stuff on the bed he wanted and began unpacking his stuff, he placed his clothes in the closet nearest to him, and placed a picture of his family on the table near his bed. Miss you guys already, he sat in silence for awhile, staring at the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 7:14 pm

Hukaji and Roku made it to the dorm area pretty quickly, well they were running the whole time. As they stood in the hallways looking around Hukaji laughed, "So.... Where do we go now?" He had a puzzled face and forgot what room he was suppose to go to. Roku on the other hand remembered that they had the room number written on a piece of paper inside Hukaji's bag. Roku opened the bag, grabbed the paper and waved it in Hukaji's face, after jumping on his shoulder. Hukaji laughed, "Ah, so room 101. RACE YOU THERE!" Hukaji took off running full speed, while Roku sat on his shoulder with a smirk on his face. After a few moments of running Hukaji noticed Roku on his shoulder still, his face turned comically angry, "YOU CANT JUST SIT THERE! BUZZ OFF!" He grabbed the panda with his arm and threw him to the ground, not hardly. The panda landed on his paws and began running along side Hukaji. They ran at their fastest speeds trying to win the race. Soon they reached the door that read 101. Hukaji turned the knob and they both slammed into the door, knocking it open. They tumbled in the room over each other. Hukaji then looked at the red haired boy on the bed, "Heyo!" Roku then waved at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 9:00 pm

With Kaizus activated Zenraigan eyes looking left and right, he would observe the faces of each and every being that he passed by. "So, this is it...". Kaizu held his hands in his pockets, seeinv everyone with a parent or two. With eyes swaying back and forth between each figure, he finall returned his gaze forwards dead ahead. His own parents were unable to attend Kaizus entrance into the massive Academic building for young Shinobi. He slowly approached his Dorm, stopping right infront of his dorm, Rom 102. He walked inside and chose the bed he wanted. He had already seen Dai and Hakuji go into room 101, across from his Dorm. This was where his life's journey would begin. But what ran through his mind was who he would be sharing this Dorm with.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 11:12 pm

Maxi sat there with his eyes wide open as the the boy and his panda made such a loud entrance. Umm...Hey? I'm guessing your my roommate? I'm Maxi, I'm from Hakagakure, he would get off the bed and helped the both of them to their feet and then extended his hand out for a handshake. Yeah, i already set up shop here, but if you want this bed i wouldn't mind moving. Maxi said looking at the clutter of books and clothes he had yet to put in the closet, he would quickly place all the books in alphabetical order and arranged them in size, and would then hang up the reminder of the clothes in the closet.So stranger tell me about yourself, he said as he sat down on the bed and popped another piece of gum in his mouth, chewing it silently awaiting the kid's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 11:27 pm

Hukaji and Roku stood up with the help of Maxi, "Thanks!" Hukaji and Roku each took one of Maxi's hands and shook it, Hukaji then smiled, "Nice to meet Maxi. I'm Hukaji and this is Roku..." he pointed at Roku with his thumb, who was putting away Hukaji's clothes and tools, "We're from Ibaragakure. It's okay I'll take the other bed. Umm... Well I think we're going to be good friends because you seem nice." Hukaji smiled and then started hanging up his clothes, "Hm? Uuuhhhh...... I'm basically all about fun, but I take training and all ninja stuff seriously. Hukaji laughed as Roku fell from the top of the closet. He then turned to Maxi, "So... Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime24th August 2013, 11:55 pm

Kaizu lets out a sight as he dropped his bag onto his bed. Suddenly, several thick black thread like objects stretch from behind Kaizus shoulders. The threads stretched over and closed the door. They then began to quickly, and without halt, put up his clothes, books and tools where they would belong. He did all of this quickly before anyone would get the chance to open the door. One thing he would do is keep his potential secret to prevent others fron getting any knowledge of his capabilities. After which, he pulled out a documentary book on his ancestors and families past. He sits on a chair and begun reading.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 12:28 am

Ibaragakure huh? Is it nice there?, Maxi said as he watched Roku move back and forth with the boy's clothes and ninja tools, It must be fun having a companion to travel with all the time, and I'd love to be friends!, Maxi said with a bright smile as he thought about his other question. Well, I'm more laid back type of kid, easy going, i enjoying reading and playing sports, Maxi tried not to laugh as poor Roku fell off the top shelf. I wonder if there is anything fun around?, he said as he became bored of the dorm and wanted to explore the campus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 12:41 am

Hukaji nodded, "Yeah it's nice, kinda dark though...." Hukaji finished unpacking and then looked at Maxi with an adventurous look, "Let's go see if there is fun stuff to do!" Hukaji ran out the door with Roku, knowing Maxi would follow, to go explore the academy. He then looked at the door the other boy walked into. He just barely saw the boy go in there, he then decided to make another friend. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 12:49 am

Kaizu was just sitting down, reading his families documentary, until he heard a knock on his door. Using his activated Zenraigan, he looks at the door in order to see through it with the X-ray vision ability Zenraigan granted him. "Wonder what they want...". Kaizu places a bookmark on the page he was on and puts his book down. He sits up and calmly walks over to the door, grabbing the door knob and twisting It with a pull in order to open the door to see a young Male "Yes?".
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 1:07 am

Maxi slowly got off the bed and pushed his hands into his jackets pockets and exited the the room, closing the door behind him. Maxi gave a smirk and shook his head as he watched Hakuji knocked on someone's door. I don't think anyone is there and even if they were and i don't think they'd appreciate being distubr- , before Maxi would finish his sentence the door would open and a young man pushed his head through the door. Maxi quickly walked over to introduce himself, I'm sorry,hope we didn't disturb you, I'm Maxi and this is Hukaji we're in the room adjacent to yours so we thought we would introduce ourselves!, Maxi would extend his towards the boy for a handshake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 1:17 am

Hukaji nodded, "Heyo! Wanna check out the school with us?" Hukaji impatiently gestured for the man to follow him and Maxi. He then started walking off with Roku.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 1:30 am

Kaizu would look at the two other students, nodding at them as a greeting. He ignored the hand shake gesture "Alright...". He quickly closed his door infront of the two, only to use his threads to stuff everything he would need while going out into his satchel. He then quickly opens the door again. To the two students, it would seem like a random door closing then opening back. Kaizu walks out of his door and closes it behind him. He tightens his headband around his neck before signalling Hukaji and Maxi that he was ready, not showing any interest in giving his name.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 1:09 pm

Maxi stood in front of the closed door, with his arm still extended, a sigh would escape his lips as he ran his hand through his hair Jeez, how rude. Maxi said as he shook his head, and leaned against the door facing Hukaji Where are we going anyways? Does this place have a pool? A recreational center? Anything that's fun at all?, he said trying to build conversation until the boy inside was ready. As the boy exited and signaled he was ready, Maxi would push his hand into his jacket pockets and decided to just roam the campus, it's not like there was anything else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 9:24 pm

Hukaji wouldn't here Maxi and would continue to wander out and away from the dorms to adventure the rest of his new home that he would be at for a while. He walked with Roku ad then ran out of the dorms yelling at Maxi, "Hurry up Maxi! Let's go!"

[EXITS WITH ROKU]
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime25th August 2013, 10:31 pm

Kaizu lets out a sigh as he followed the other students around in what seemed to be an aimless stalk. Every now and then, he would spare a gaze to other students through his activated Zenraigan. One thing he couldnt help was notice the red diamond like object in the inventory of one of the students he was following. Kaizu thought to himself "Wonder what these two will think up to do while we wait for our first official class...". . Kaizu kept his hands in his pockets as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings (Open)   Humble  Beginnings (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humble Beginnings (Open)
Page 1 of 1