Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

arriving home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 9:34 pm

Tika would land just outside the clan area.. Having passed by yugure lake on its way he would have some of his chakra restored due to absorbing a few small portions of chakra he had just finished his conversation with xing he was back to wearing his mask and cloak, upon getting closer he'd signal the gaurds that he was back they'd know to announce his arrival to his granddaughter and set up a meeting with her immediately leaving the two, as Tika and xing would pass the gates his eyes would catch a young red haired boy off in the distance at first not paying too much attention to him until they got closer.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 9:48 pm

Amon was chewing on something as he was looking at a small ant. It was pretty fascinating to him to see that one small ant carry the small pebble by itself. “ That’s kind of like me. Even though I’m so small, I’m a lot stronger than I look. “ That goes without saying for the most of the clan members with their freakish strength. While Amon was lost in his thoughts, he noticed some footsteps and looked up. It was none other than the clan head in his specialized garments, he must have returned. “ Oh, welcome back. It’s good to see more clan members come back on their two feet instead of being carried in nowadays, right head?” Amon had his usual look on his face, but he was currently happy to know that the Head was back in one peace.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:14 pm

Tika would stop once he got closer to him he would recognize the boy he had taken interest in his development as of late ah amon mishura.. So tell me what brings you to the edge of the camp? You do know your not supposed to wander he said as he'd smile patting the boys head. this is my friend Xing she'll be the first addition to my guard, tell me why haven't you taken the test to become a full fledged shinobi...you surely can fight.. So show me what you have to offer.. Besides I know you pay attention to the higher ups training sessions.. You should be able to hold your own well even now
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:28 pm

“This ant….. oh yea… and I just got done training with the other kids for fun. “ Amon would then fidget his golden colored bangles. “ I think I read this about a book of animals, the adults would sometimes leave the nest in search of a mate and return with them. “ Amon would then look at Xing.” I see, so that’s what you did….” It was pretty comical to say the least, Amon wasn’t the brightest about adult relationships, he just assumed she was the clan’s mate because she was pretty. “ Oh, friend. I guess you aren’t planning on getting married anytime soon. Don’t worry, you’re still pretty young. “ He also didn’t know Tika’s real age, but that information was irrelevant for the time being.

Why haven’t I taken the test? I’m trying, believe me, it’s just that this clan is surrounded by talented people in their field. It’ hard to stand out. “ Amon blinked twice when Tika inquired about his abilities. “ That’s embarrassing Tika sama you know that there nothing a kid can do that would surprise you at your level. But , it’s not like I can ignore a request from the head. What do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:44 pm

Tika would laugh slightly and rub his head as he could feel Xing's cold stare burning into his cheek well amon honestly I intend for that to be true she is to be my "mate" if you will but right now you should attack with all your might..let's see the technique you've been working on.. I'd like to see your strength and speed aswell ...... Begin!!! he'd say his voice deepening as xing would step aside after holding the two blades he would remove while standing ready
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 11:30 pm

“Technique…technique….” Amon started hoping up and down. “Alright, I’ll show you something. “ The first thing that Amon started with was activating his Kyougan. It was in its earliest stages so it was nothing to brag about, only being used to predict whatever jutsu that the head had in mind and do something about it midway. After his eyes turned blue, Amon initiated shadow step in order to close the distance at C rank speed and did a basic punch using unlimited power towards the clan chief. However, because of Amon’s small exterior, he was mostly aiming for the Head’s crotch to give himself a fighting chance.

Abilities used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 11:56 pm

Tika's eyes would shift to watch the young shinobi attack all be it he seemed slow to his eyes when focused, he was the best young prodigy for the clan since tennin and asura were kids themselves, he stood above the others his age with ease. As amon reached close proximity Tika's hand would move and catch the boys punch.. The force of the collision would sound like a mini explosion leaving the ground shattered where the two met.. Lifting amon by his arm to eye level before removing his mask so to look at him directly so he could see a true kyougan settle yourself... This is a test if u don't come at me with your all you'll never hit me.. Now......Again!! throwing him back twenty feet with B-rank strength... Currently Tika was testing his temperament, skill and will if he didn't have the drive he wouldn't teach him..
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 12:09 am

This guy truly was a master, he could easily catch Amon’s punch with ease. As Amon was being lifted up by the Kyougan head, he took a look at his Kyougan. Amon mad a sharp gasp e never saw a fully developed one before. Before Amon could even say anything about it he was tossed away with b rank strength. “Woah!” Amon would fly back, hitting the floor twice before finally landing on his feet. That attack was too direct, so Amon decided do something differently. The first thing that he did was run towards Tika again at C rank speeds but then he would take out his kunai and circle around the left of tika at C rank speeds in order impale him in the leg with the kunai knife with C rank strength.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 12:44 am

Tika would watch him hm good kid so you can adjust quickly.. Well as then.. thinking to himself as the stab came Tika would blur from his previous position slightly, which was mere fast movement, he'd disarm amon with ease this time he'd blur again appearing with his back turned to him before spinning and aiming a reduced strength kick that would merely push him back further followed by his own kunai that would leave a slice on his cheek.. you are good for your age make no mistake however unless you plan to use your fists and kunai the entire time I suggest that you use fire style head mincing pain, I know you've been practicing nows your chance to see what you have amon show me! he say standing back at full posture his eyes would glance over to Xing whom held a look in her eye that he knew to well and had seen before she worried for the boy

she would chime in shortly after Tika would turn back around you better not hurt that boy Tika!!!... He's just a kid you don't have to fight him that way you know... You already stronger than he is and besides he's so small, if you get carried away I'll strike you with kirin

Tika would turn back to her I won't hurt him Xing I will make sure he is well prepared for what lies ahead..just know that you shooting me with kirin will only piss me off and you'll be my opponent...
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 1:27 am

How did you know that?” Amon wasn’t too sure what tipped him off about the secret jutus that amon was working on, but he wasn’t about to avoid using it just because he knows what’s coming. Amon immediately started to use his hand signs , forming the proper seals in order to initiate the move while heading back towards Tika at C rank speed. The fire release chakra was released from his hands into the form of beams in each palm at B rank speeds. “ I did it!” Amon would say in his head as he attacked the head with everything he had. However he would completely be pooped after this move.

Ability Being used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 1:40 am

Tika would smile raising a hand to stop the blast it would grow smaller until finally it was no more the machine inside of Tika taking and absorbing the fire chakra into his own reserves congrats amon you pass from today on I shall be your mentor I will over see your progress until your ready to be on your own follow me you and Xing will be apart of my personal team that way I can keep up with u too he said before grabbing his swords and motioning for them to follow him

Tika exits
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 2:02 am

Are you serious? A clan head is going to be my mentor?” All of the other kid are going to be jealous once they find out that Tika has taken an interest in him. However, he didn’t necessarily know why. This guy was the definition of talent, wouldn’t they be in search for other talented people mostly. “Amon would mull over this but he still followed. “ Alright, well let’s get a move on then. “ Amon was walking rather slow, due to the fact that his chakra reserves were practically depleted.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 2:58 pm

Tika would look to amon after having replaced his blades and would place a hand on amon the chakra that he absorbed from his attack would be restored to him seeing as how Tika handnt allowed it to process, there would be merely a warm feeling you should be fine come on we should get a move on your going to meet my granddaughter the clan head you will be trained and watched by me during these bad times he'd say before resuming his previous pace.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 3:03 pm

Amon blinked twice as he felt his chakra returning to him. He didn’t know that the head could do that, or was he imagining things. “Did you just? How did you do that just now?” Aon wasn’t too sure what kind of jutsu that was.” My chakra is back but u didn’t even use a hand sign…. I don’t get it. “ To be fair, Amon didn’t know that there was a way to return chakra so easily.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 3:30 pm

Tika would look to amon once more and by the look of things he was surprised he'd crack a smile slightly he hasn't had someone ask him so many questions since asura got mad at him I have implanted machines in my body that date back to my child hood when I first became a shinobi it allows me to absorb any element that formed the element I hold now... Lightning, fire and wind.. However I now can absorb the yugure flames through eating them at a slight risk as well as atomic release chakra if I allow them to process they can restore my chakra if I choose to use them in a jutsu that is only as simple as handseals, I only chose to hold that chakra in my hand and stop it from hitting me. By releasing it through my hand at a certain point gently I was able to give it back to you... Its just something I learned with age
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 3:42 pm

But.. but…. You look 25….. I wonder if I can get that good if I grow older.” The head of the clan was pretty young or he looked young to Amon at least. As Amon followed the head, he wondered what it meant to be this strong. “Sometimes I wonder if strength just means that you get to feel the weight on your shoulders a lot more upon being the head of a clan. It must be hard sometimes when you are forced to make hard decisions.. right?

8 posts

Jutsu trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arriving home Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving home   arriving home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arriving home
Page 1 of 1