Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riri

Riri

Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 4:30 pm

It had been put off for.. perhaps too long, really. Riri had not left home because.. was she scared? Worried? Lazy?

Lazy seemed accurate. She had kept living in the same house she had grown up in. Despite knowing she could get stronger, she had not. Despite knowing how she could get stronger, she did not. She had thrown her life away, doing the 'easy' stuff get get the money to survive. She had given up on herself, in a way.

Not anymore. Perhaps she would still go out and make 'easy' money occasionally, but that would not be her primary docket anymore.

Head held high, she would walk up to the... rather imposing building, really. First off, it was huge. Second off, it gave off a practically Nosferatian vibe. Gargoyles. Tall peaks. A boring grey that still sent a shiver down your spine. And then there was the giant floating green circle that looked like a devilish halo surrounding that upper floors. Yep.

Time to get going she thought, walking up.

[Travel from generic land of Ash to the castle]
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 4:41 pm

As she walked up, the door would open ominously, darkness stretching as far into the building as she could see. If she chose to walk in rather than run away like some would, the doors would slam shut behind her, casting her entire world into darkness. She would simply sit in that darkness for a while before torches flared up on either side of her, illuminating the large hallway she was in. The fire was a sickly lime color, rather than the usual hue of flames. If she tried to leave, she would find the doors barred. This left only one option: forward.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Riri

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 4:47 pm

"HELLO?" she shouted in, getting her echo as a response. "Right fucking weird place this is," she said, a little more hushed this time. Curiosity had the better of her, however, so she stepped inside.

The way closing behind her was quite jarring. She jumped around to feel the door behind her, but even after finding the knob (or what she assumed was the knob), she stopped, took a breathe, let go, and turned back around. Unearthly flames began to illuminate her path, and she would follow. Into the abyss I go.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 5:20 pm

As she walked, the girls would hear whispers from all around her. Quite at first, but growing steadily louder. All of a sudden they all were silenced as a voice called out "Welcome to da lion's den, child." A lime green mist filtered in from...everywhere. The ceiling, the walls, the torches even. It swirled about Riri for a moment before moving to her side, coalescing into a humanoid form. The mist then solidified, taking the form of a woman. The woman had deep mocha colored skin, her long braids decorated with glittering silver and bones. She wore an animal skin top and skirt, said skirt opening in a slit down the front to reveal her long legs. Around her wrists and ankles were a great number of bangles, and her neck sported a bone necklace with the skull of a small bird as it's center piece. The woman stood a few inches taller than Riri, and held a rather intimidating air. The entire time she was forming, her eyes had been closed, but now they snapped open to reveal lime green irises. She looked the girl up and down with those eyes, calculating and cold "De spirits tell me dat you gon' be a great asset to our Empress. We shall see." She turned quickly on her heel and began walking down the hall "Come."
Back to top Go down
Riri

Riri

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 5:48 pm

Riri ignored the quiet whispers. This entire place seemed like it was designed to mess with the people in it. She had been fucked with enough, something like this didn't bother her.

Though the sudden silence? That caught her attention. She stopped where she stood, her breathing slowing. Riri would look around her for the source of the voice when she saw the mist. She cursed herself for breathing out right as she held her breathe. Riri blinked a bit, perhaps imagining the mist irritating her eyes (as they were not irritated mere moments later) before watching the mist solidify. The last of her breath escaped out into the air as she looked up. Being shorter than someone was something she was not used to, and seeing this person in quite the getup was equally surprising. Riri was not sure what to say here. There was an odd beauty about the woman, despite her interesting choice in attire. Or perhaps it was due to this?

Riri followed closely behind the woman, working to keep pace.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 7:02 pm

The woman's stride was long, her movements graceful and elegant. She walked with confidence that said she new every inch of this place. They walked in silence for a while before the woman decided to speak "Tell me girl. Why have you come here? What do ye wish to gain from de Goddess other than her gift of power? What do ye wanta do with said power?" Shge looked at her over her shoulder, her green eyes glowing "Your clan is a strong one, ya know. It has more dan enough strength to carve yerself out a nice little notch in dis world. Why come here?"
Back to top Go down
Riri

Riri

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 7:16 pm

"If you're looking for some deeper meaning to my motives, you're going to be sorely disappointed," Riri said plainly, shrugging her shoulders.

"I just figured that this is where people come to become stronger. And those who can't? They aren't worthy of this world anyways.

"I guess you could say I'm giving myself a 'trial by fire'. Prove my worth, or die. But I don't think it's that complex. I'm here because, as far as I'm aware, it's where I should be. Simple as that."

Riri slipped her hands into her pockets, trudging along behind the taller woman.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 7:31 pm

The woman gave a chuckle as they entered a large circular room with what looked like a fire pit at the center "It is funny dat you mention a trail by fire." She waved her hand and lime green flames roared to life in the pit. She smiled at the girl and shook her head "Of course you will not be stepping into de fire. We try to to kill our recruits so soon." All of a sudden her hand flashed out, a dagger appearing there in a whirl of green mist. It sliced easily across the back of Riri's hand, drawing blood but only leaving a paper thin cut. The woman then brought the dagger to her lips, licking the blood away. She turned to the fire and cut her palm open, tossing some of her blood onto the flames as her skin turned pitch black with ivory colored skeleton like markings upon it. Her eyes turned completely white as she looked into the flames whispering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Riri

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 8:31 pm

Riri's first reaction, of course, was to pull back from the slash. Unfortunately (or rather, likely very fortunate for her), she was a bit slow. The blade slit her hand as she pulled back, grabbing it with her other. For that brief moment, Riri's attention was taken away from the woman.

It was upon looking back up that Riri saw quite the sight. The woman's skin was a pitch black, and the skeletal tattoos across her body drew an eerie parallel with the 'jewelry' that adorned it. Riri took a step back, watching what she could only assume was a demonic possession.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 9:32 pm

"Riri Tamanegi" The woman's voice was her own, but also echoed something...else. Something darker "Child of Memory. Lady of Illusion. Sin will be your crown, and sin your shroud. A Demon you shall become. And a Demon you shall be until tge day your bones turn to ash and you return to the Earth!" The woman gasped and her eyes returned to normal as the fire blazed before her, purple rather than green. Her skin faded back to its normal hue and she looked at her charge "Are ye ready to become a Demon?"
Back to top Go down
Riri

Riri

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 10:33 pm

"Not going to lie, that was pretty fucking cool," Riri said, looking over the woman. "Was that you doing that, doing all this, or something else? I'm thinking something els- oh right, you asked me a question."

Riri was tempted to sit down here and think this over. But that just did not feel right here. It would be such an awkward pause in the entire situation.

"Sure," she said curtly. "What the fuck have I got to lose?"

Riri held out her arm, the one on which lied the hand that had been grazed. She had no idea if that's what she should do, but it most certainly felt right. Boy would she feel awkward if the following process had nothing to do with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 5:50 pm

The woman chuckled a bit "Dat was not me, girl. Dat was de spirits. They speak to those of my clan. Give some visions of tings. Like I just had now." She smiled at the girl's answer and gently took her wrist in hand. She gave a small tug and pulled the girl closer, the woman's free hand being placed right above the girl's heart. Riri would feel a burning sensation in the area, like something being etched into her skin "A Demon you were in my vision, yes. But not any normal kind of Demon. A Demon of seduction, de beings of eternal temptation. A Demon of Lust." The woman's eyes glowed a bright green as she spoke, her voice echoing loudly around the room "But you can be so much more...Tell me. Are you fond of your chakra? I could have it replaced with Natural Energy, girl. Allow ye ta enter a state dat will put you a cut above the other demons. Or I could have it replaced with Natural Energy's dark sister, Nega. She would allow you to use the power gifted by your Curse with more ease. You won't have to wait until you gain enough energy to use it." Her mouth crooked into a smirk "This mark will also scar you girl. It will leave your womb barren and cold and unable to take seed. However, you can make it fertile again with another supplement. So many options. How will you decide?"

Being Placed:
Able to be Trained after this:
Optional:
Back to top Go down
Riri

Riri

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 6:27 pm

Riri almost fell towards the woman after the tug. It was not strong, but it had been unexpected. The following pain was not something she had expected. It felt like a cattle prod, but the only thing on her was the woman's hand, and not even on Riri's skin. It was shocking, and a yelp very nearly escaped her mouth. She managed to subdue it, however, with a gasp and some teeth grinding.

"..Of seduction. Huh." Riri thought on that a moment, but was quickly pulled out of her mind by the woman's continued speed.

"I.. I'm not certain I'm fond of it. But I've yet to know it. I don't feel I should remove it just yet. Not here, not now." The woman's smirk unnerved Riri, but she accepted it, listening closely to the following words. Like so many things that had just happened, Riri had expected no such thing. Her eyes drifted downward, and her free hand went to rest upon her abdomen.

She felt a weird pressure. She had no plans to have children, none. But... would she, one day?

And the woman mentioned her becoming a demon. Was that... actually the truth? And if it was, what would her children be?

Riri was not sure. This, more than anything else, felt like it was overloading her. In the end, she went with the first words that came to mind.

"Let me be fertile." Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 6:46 pm

A nod came from the woman "It shall be done." She ripped her hand away quickly and the burning over Riri's heart would ebb. However, it would only stay that way for a few moments. Soon her body would feel as if her very soul had caught fire. Pain would become her world as the mark changed her very being. Horns and wings would sprout, a tail would grow, and her nails would become claws. The pain would only increase as her body was changing to fit her new form and power, increasing her...womanly assets and bringing a sort of ethereal beauty to her. The pain would most definitely bring the girl to her knees, draining her energy quickly. It would draw her into a darkness much like sleep, but before she went she would see the woman step back into the flames, the green curling around her as she spoke, her eyes still glowing "You shall be powerful and fertile, young temptress. As a Succubus you will be wanted by men and women alike. You will bear tainted children, however. They will not be demonic like you are, but they will be able to wield your power and bring others under their power with a single sultry glance. Sleep now. When you awake, you will feel better than you have in years. Such is your gift from our Goddess." As the woman spoke, the flames crawled about her and grew brighter until only her eyes could be seen. When she was done, the fire roared to the high ceiling for a moment before it returned to it's calm burning light. Upon the woman's exit, Riri would fall into a deep sleep that would most likely last hours after the transformation she had gone through. And what a transformation it was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riri

Riri

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 10:22 pm

Riri let her arm drop to her side, the pain finished. "Well that wasn't so-" her words became caught in her mouth as her eyes began to bulge. The blood in her veins felt like molten metal. The chakra within her like plasma. Red filled her vision as her hearing became dominated by a shrill, piercing scream. Her scream.

Falling to her knees, the screaming stopped. Her breaths were harsh, the only thing preventing further screaming. Her fingers clawed at the floor, showing only marginally more success as her nails grew. And grew. Several points on her body began to burn stronger than the rest. To Riri, it felt as if that should be impossible, but it was occurring.

At the bottom most point of her spine. Given the needed time, it would develop into a long tail. Slender across its length, it would grow only slimmer until getting to the end of the growth. The tip of the tail was a mostly flat, heart shaped piece. It had a curved, pointed tip. The tail was black across its length, except for the tip which was a bright pink.

From her upper back, two points upon opposite shoulder blades, the pain also existed tenfold. From here would grow large, leather wings. 'Bony' sections of pure black would form the supports, while the wings themselves were a translucent film, looking like fogged glass. Fully grown, and displayed to their fullest, the wings would stretch three feet to either side, and from highest to lowest points would stretch another foot. However, a number of thinner bony protrusions ran through the thin, plastic like membrane that felt like leather. These, combined with the multitude of joints within the wing's primary supportive structure, allowed the wings to fold up extremely closely to Riri's back, meaning she could completely hide them underneath a slightly over sized shirt, though admittedly with a bit of a bump showing upon her back.

As the wings and tail started to sprout from her upper and lower back respectively, Riri passed out from the pain. She fell onto her side, curling up in the fetal position before falling limp, succumbing to the pain. Her eyes roll back in their sockets as she collapses. Then the transformation continues.

The dye within her hair becomes the natural color, forever darkening a portion of her hair to the pitch black, while leaving the one side of pure white.

The few imperfections left upon her face would melt away. Her chest would grow heavier, though not by much. Her current undergarments would be slightly uncomfortable, but that was all. Perhaps the more interesting change to this area was the restructuring of them that rendered the undergarments pointless. The skin tightened and strengthened, able to hold up the weight on its own, without the assistance of fabricated materials, even during strenuous activity. While they were not destined to remain stationary, they would neither droop nor hang. Her hips became slightly wider and her midsection slightly thinner.

Horns would sprout from her head, one of black and one of white, taking on the color of the hair in which it resided. They were short, fat little things, growing straight out of her scalp before making a sharp ninety degree turn towards the back of her head. Her ears altered ever so slightly, gaining a small point to them. Finally came the eyes. While they remained predominantly the same, one of amber and one of red, flecks of red would appear within the amber, while flecks of amber would appear within the red. This gave her eyes a sort of twinkle, an alluring feature to all who saw them.

The fires burned especially hot within her, especially around her womb. Had she been conscious for this, it would have felt as it a war was being waged within her, as two different but related techniques fought to conquer her organs. In the end, one would win, and Riri would be able to bear child. But until that time, it would have been quite painful.

The entire process would take several hours, and it would take several hours more for Riri to awaken. Her eyes would open, and she would become aware of her body. First, the long nails that lay directly in front of her eyes. Then, as she began pushing herself off the ground, she would feel the discomfort of her chest, followed by the feeling of a delicate part of the body being crushed. Rushing to cease the pain, she would force her arms into her shirt before unclasping her bra. She would feel the leathery appendages at this time, and it suddenly dawned on her what they were. Finally, she would feel a tickle upon her arm. Reaching for the source, she discovered the tail. Grabbing onto the end, a shiver shot through her body as a yelp escaped her mouth. She quickly released the heart shaped tip before pushing her arms back through the sleeves of her shirt, the bra falling to the ground. She would pick up the loose article of clothing and finish standing up. Once stood, she looked around. The fire had long since stopped burning, but she could still make out a door. This is where she would head, trying to figure out what to do next. She reached for the door when the memory of the pain suddenly jumped to the front of her mind.

Yet it did not bother her. Riri stood there a moment, mentally going over her body, and how it felt different. Better. The pain had passed and she felt amazing. Empowered. Riri opened the door and exited, about to explore what all existed within the castle.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)   Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in *style* (kinda maybe not...)
Page 1 of 1