Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taking the new kid home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Taking the new kid home Empty
PostSubject: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 8:36 pm

The morning was still setting its mark upon the Barron emptiness of the world. Souls wasn't a lively place in the morning, as the hint of an orange sky filled the distance, but the immediate land was still clouded in a thin dark tinge. The road ahead was mostly just dried earth, with weakly formed traveling paths back to the main city, any form of bandit activity dismissed by the Epsilon and their secret Yakuza. Neo stood at the end of the town by the large open pillars which mark its beginnings, leaning against one casually, while Mido and Zin sat on the other side, all waiting for Lights stupid little boy whom is currently slowing their travels. Neo wore his usual Yakuza getup, a nicely made, red Kimono which was shorter in the arm, but enclosed shoes instead of sandles. His hair was tied back roughly, looking like a samurai without his blade when you put it all together. Blood from last nights endeavors still marked his right sleeve irritatingly, but noticing it would require some attention and close distance as it does match in colour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 9:50 pm

Ryuu woke up to the sounds of what seemed to be gunfire in the house, and instantly assumed his uncle found a man in one of his daughters beds or possibly his own with his wife. The event of these hedonists really didn't seem to phase the young Dakar a whole lot, but it was dipping into his sleep schedule. He was about to go back to sleep when the previous night's discussion with Light rolled through his head. With the sun rising in the sky he would jump out of bed and grab his two bags that he had packed up the night before, and would make his way out the house. As he ran through the house he could see a middleaged man running out of his youngest cousin's bedroom closely followed by his uncle brandishing a shot gun. "You Fucker, I Ever Catch You Here Again, And I'll Be Feeding You That Dick" His uncle shouted as he chased the man out of the house. His youngest cousin walked out of her room wearing her blanket as a robe and smiled when she saw Ryuu. "Hey there cuz, working out today?" He would scoff as he walked past her room. "I'm leaving for good" His cousin had a dumbfounded look on her face before it registered in her empty head, and she would disappear into her room.

Ryuu was almost at the towns entrance when he spotted an unfamiliar figure standing there with a couple of animals, was probably the guy Light was referring to. What was his name, New? Ned? Nickto? Shit, it was going to be difficult to remember this one. Anyways, he would make his way towards this person, and tap his shoulder. "Excuse me, are you Light-sama's friend?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 10:07 pm

The currents in the air would change as the boy made his way towards them silently, not bothering to introduce himself or alert them of his presence. Not that it really mattered, they all knew he was there. He had to do something stupid though, tapping his shoulder? Why? In any case, Neo would let him off lightly, feeling the need to keep up his intimidating badass mod boss attitude for some reason...well, to be fair, its not far off from his true self anyway. One of his clouds which were hiding up in the sky would flicker, the movement transitioning through their connected aura and smacking the boys wrist away before he had the chance to make any contact. It wasn't done excessively, the act most likely only leaving light bruising if anything at all. Neo's head would turn to face the kid, eyes cold, emotions unseen. "Your late. Come, I have a work waiting back at the capital."

Neo would walk over to Zin, mounting it in preparation for riding off, Mido crouching down for the kid to do the same. Mido was far more tame, and easier to ride, however he looked very intimidating...well all creatures did to be honest. But this one appeared as though his fur was in flames. Not that they really were, looked quite cool actually. "All you need to do is hold on, Mido will do the rest." So about this work waiting for him at the capital...Well he will need to start doing Recon on the Epsilon council for when he intends to assassinate them all. But besides that...sleeping? Maybe a nice beat would be good, but its weird now that Risa is always watching. Ugh, everything is weird. "Why am I taking you to Envoy anyway?" Light was brief, most likely writing whilst in the act of something, but the instruction were all that was mentioned. What was this little kid all about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime30th September 2014, 1:45 am

A cloud? A cloud would slap his hand away before he could tap the man's shoulders, sure I guess that could happen. Ryuu's hand was slapped away and would just give the sky a quizzical look before looking back at Neo as he informed Ryuu that he was late, he was about to tell him the morning events in his house, but figured he didnt want to hear any excuses. So he would look at the creature that was supposed to be his mount for the duration of the trip, and climbed onto it rather cautiously. He wasn't sure if this thing would attack him or what, but guess he would just have to trust this "Mido" beast. As he climbed onto the creature Ryuu could hear Neo's question about why he was leaving this place, and almost on que his youngest cousin could be seen and heard calling to Ryuu, however this time it wasn't the name he was known by being called at him, but his real name.

"Xerxes, wait!!!" She would shout as she neared their location, arriving a few seconds later panting heavily. She cared for her cousin deeply and felt hurt by his farewell he gave her back at the house, which explained why she looked so distraught when she got to them. "Your not leaving because of this morning are you?" She would say giving him the sad puppy dog look, she did this often to get her way with people, but alas it would not work on her cousin. "I'm leaving because this land disgusts me" Was all he would say before he would turn back to Neo showing that he was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime30th September 2014, 2:00 am

Neo would turn to face the girl who showed up rather hastily. She was cute, and somewhat familiar. If I had to guess, I'd say Light had most likely met her some time in the past, for whatever reason that may be? In any case, Neo would nod his head in her direction, doing his best to ease her tension in the place of the selfish child. "Business. He'll return." And with that, a sharp whistle would fall from his lips, before both beasts, without warning would take off, escaping the towns sight in a matter of minutes. "I didn't ask you why you left. I couldn't care in the slightest. I want to know why I am being inconvenienced with the task of taking you. What does the drunken fuckwit want with you?" This kid obviously wasn't too much, so it wasn't a prominent apprentice of some shit like that. Anyway, the scenery would change rather quickly, as they moved out into an open path surrounded by a thick bush of blood red trees for a breif moment. Another sharp whistle and three Nargacuga's erupted from the tree tops and began to scout the area ahead. This was a bandit favourite afterall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime30th September 2014, 4:07 am

With a whistle the two would take off into the air into the air like bats out of hell, the speed of the beasts was almost too much for the young Dakar as he was barely holding on by one hand. He half wanted to look behind him to see his cousin one last time, but at the same time he wouldn't because that life was now behind him and he wouldn't have any reason to look back anymore. With the wind rushing past his ears Ryuu was barely able, yet still capable oddly enough to hear the words that escaped Neo's lips. Made him chuckle that Neo thought of Light in a similar fashion as he did, but Neo was right, he didn't answer his question. "Sorry if this is bothersome for you. I wish to go and show my gratitude to the princess who cleansed my home from the filth that stole my family. Light however seems to want this to be a way of trying to push me away from devoting my life to repaying the debt I owe those people"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime30th September 2014, 4:21 am

Neo listened amused. "Princess? Light needs to stop hanging around children before he pollutes more of your generation with his nonsense." Devoting his life to 'those people'. More then just one? Perhaps he was from that thing Yvette did with Regal did while here last. Dear, this could ruin their double life syndrome if one isn't careful. Does he refer to her as the princess in a political sense, or rather as the leader of the Yakuza...Interesting development Light. "Dept? You think these lands were freed for your benefit?" Shaking the thought, he'd continue on his way until they reached the city. From there he'd take the boy to an Inn, or rather a tavern Neo had become strongly accustomed to over the years, allowing the boy a place to stay for a few days. "Three days. We have important...dealings which need to be settled. Until then keep your reasoning for being here to yourself, do not speak to anyone important, do not bring attention to yourself." Not until his future has been decided anyway. Yakuza members need to drop off the grid for training.

End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime30th September 2014, 3:58 pm

So there was another reason Ryuu should not entirely trust Light, but pandering to his age and flat out lying to him about Yvette. The first thing Ryuu would do to light when he seen him next, teach him not to lie to children, sets a bad example. Now he had no illusions of why they purged his home, they did it for the exact same reason he would have, the lands were disgusting and needed to be cleansed. However the young Dakar wouldn't voice his opinion at the moment, mainly because of Lights warning about this guy the previous night, so he would simply be silent for the remainder of the journey. So as they flew through the air he would start to see a rather large city come into view, it was much different from his surroundings that he was use too, a great place to start his new life. They would land next to an inn where Neo would give Ryuu instruction mainly to keep his mouth shut. So he would grab his bags and head into the inn without muttering a word.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the new kid home   Taking the new kid home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the new kid home
Page 1 of 1