Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 2:14 pm

Bounty:

The early sun was shining high in the sky with no clouds hindering the rays it casted upon the land, and shadows kept to a minimum and small in size. As far as the eye can see was miles of grass, flowers, and trees - just land growing with beautiful and soothing life. Ruffling the grass was a slight breeze that was filled with the pleasant scent from the variety of flowers planted everywhere. After finally getting off the ferry Bella had managed to get into Dipugakure with the lie that she was just a poor blacksmiths daughter, thankfully no one had recognized her and this allowed her to search for her target. Having gotten information that her target was somewhere around these parts, Bella sat under a nearby tree and silently waited for anyone resembling Lori.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 7:32 pm

Lori:

A quick flick of her wrist sent the red juice sloshing off from her kunai and onto the emerald blades of grass, looking up into the blue sky she let slip a sigh of relief. The breeze was nice, it ruffled her purple hair as she took a moment to relax. Two small bodies lay behind the little girl, one a young boy and the other some lizard, the two previously had tried to take her life while she admired the scenery of the area. Honestly, how rude could they be. Not even an introduction and they just sprung on her out of nowhere. Now that it was finally over she gave herself a quick glance over to make sure her clothes weren't bloodied. Lori swore if even the slightest stain of blood was on her...nope she was clean, putting a smile on her face she continued her little tour. Skipping along gleefully she noticed a figure under a tree. Reinforcements? Or witnesses, either way she had to dirty her hands once more. People just loved spoiling her day for some reason, another flick of her wrist and the kunai was sent flying at bullet release speeds yet now attached to it was an exploding tag. Hi, stranger-san!
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 8:06 pm

Bella didn’t have to wait long for her target to show up and it seemed she wasn’t in the mood to talk either as the moment she noticed Bella under the tree she immediately attacked, which was a shame since in reality Bella didn’t want to fight but then again how would she collect the bounty on her head if she didn’t fight her? Letting out a soft sigh, Belladonna would pull out a kunai that was hidden in her stuffed animal and tossed it towards the one thrown by the young girl at crashing ground speeds to intercept it. “What are we gonna do to her Mr. Neko-chan?” Bella said softly as she looked down at her faithful stuffed bear companion. “Well I suppose we could do that” Bella replied to the words of Mr.Neko-chan that only she could hear. Since the little girl didn’t have any decency to atleast try to talk to Bella, she needed to be punished and punished severely.  Taking a deep breath Bella would begin to sing a song for the little brat.

"Who day and night must slumber in R'lyeh, wave his tentacles having nasty dreams
And who has the might as master of R'lyeh, to drive humanity insane?

Cthulhu, Cthulhu! Tentacles!
Cthulhu, Cthulhu! Tentacles!

Who must have a mirror, scrape and slave all day, to raise R'lyeh, Cthulhu's way
Who must live in ignorance until the day, they find they've read too many nasty books!

The cultists, the cultists! Tentacles!
The cultists, the cultists! Tentacles!
"
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime11th December 2014, 4:56 pm

As the kunai collided the exploding tag would ignite causing a small explosion of fire and smoke to cloud between the two for a moment, Lori would use that time to make a few handsigns. At their completion a thick mist would blanket the area, as she withdrew two kunai in each of her small hands. Actually, where is she getting them from? The girl didn't have any pouches on her, but i digress. The lil' munchkin would silently zig-zag through her mist at bullet release speeds, noted from how fast her opponent threw their kunai that she herself would have to pick it up a notch. As she drew closer to the girl, Lori began to hear her sing an odd song. Was the girl ignoring her?! How dare she! "Go to sleep! Lori would yell as she threw both kunai at bullet release, but rather aimed for both sides of the girl to hit the tree. Each kunai had wire tied onto it and along each wire were ten exploding tags each in close proximity of eachother. After tossing the initial two she'd throw the last at bullet release, which were tied to the initial, in a wider crossing manner still missing the girl but serving their purpose. All in all, this would cause the two wires to close in on the girl and dig into her, while bringing the twenty tags directly within her vicinity. If all worked out, the girl would be blown to bits along with a chunk of the tree.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 10:31 pm

How futile.” Belladonna muttered to herself as the thick mist began covering the area they were in. Having heard her song it was time for the little girl to experience the joys of being a woman or trauma of being violated against her will. While she was busy running through the mist little Lori would fall into a deep pit filled with tentacles covered in slime. The moment she landed within the pit the tentacles quickly wrapped around Lori and began to caress her flat chest and her slender legs. Wrapping around her entire body the tentacles would begin to not only constricting the little girl but also violating her. The tentacles would begin to rip the girl’s clothing apart and began caressing her entrance ready for penetration. While she was busy having fun with the tentacles Bella decided to sing yet another song for her.

"I can't sleep my sickness doubles every time I kill
I think that I should die by hanging but instead a grand idea

Suffocating bitches delights me
When they bleed the stench is lovely
Why end myself when there are slobs a plenty
I need to go, my semen is leaking
Semen leaking, madness creeping, mucus seeping out of me
I saw her from a distance now she'll know the meaning of true pain

Come with me, come with me, come with me
Come with me to die, come and feel your neck break
"

Passive:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 11:19 pm

Her plan would have worked out so nicely too, sadly Lori would fall prey to the song as she fell into the pit of slimy tentacles. "What the fuck?!" It had just popped out of nowhere, and now she was surrounded by something covered in slime. what the hell was going on? Soon she noticed the tentacles slithering and moving about, getting closer and closer. Quickly she moved to grab hold of her kunai, but alas nothing was to grab. Yet from the tentacles perspective their wasn't much to grab either. "Wha-what are y-you doing? Stop!" The tentacles lashed out restraining her body by her limbs as they washed over her under-developed chest sending streams of electricity throughout her body, causing her to gasp. She hadn't felt like this before, having never touched herself in any sexual manner. Soon her clothes were ripped apart leaving all of her bare to the eye, well tentacles don't have eyes... Each stroke caused her body to pulsate with every wave of ecstasy that crashed over her young body. Her words were beginning to turn to mumbles and slurs as the slimed arms made their way to her most precious spot. "S-starhp..pwez...staahp, eghu." her body was covered with the slime, the massaging of her entrance caused Lori to tense up vigorously as the stimulation overwhelmed her. She didn't know what to do anymore, and as much as she hated to admit it; it started to feel not so bad...not that she would ever say that out loud. Though her mind was more than preoccupied with the tentacles, so though she heard it she didn't pay any mind to the song being played around her.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 12:03 am

Though Belladonna usually allows her victims to enjoy the pleasure of being caressed by tentacles she wouldn’t give Lori that opportunity, after all she was so mean to her! I mean sure she was there to kill her but she could’ve at least been nicer to her. The tentacles surrounding little Lori began growing in length and width and that’s when the nightmare began. The first tentacle forced its way down her mouth going down her throat as deep as it was humanly possible in an attempt to cause her to gag and suffocate. The second forced its way into her little entrance in unison with the second tentacle, squirming around in her insides before it began stimulating her and though we could elaborate further on what would happen to the young loli let’s just leave it that for the night.

Today I made you a woman Lori-chan.” Belladonna said crudely as she stared at the young girl
before her who was busy drowning in her ecstasy. Though the mist had obscured her vision finding the little girl was quite easy since she was creating quite the ruckus. Taking Lori into her arms Bella would brush the hair away from her face and placed her lips against Lori’s giving her a soft yet passionate kiss.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 12:38 am

Hmm, not much to say, seems pretty wrapped up. Lori was now defiled by the tentacles as they penetrated her and invaded her orally. Her body convulsed in bewilderment and pleasure, experiencing her first orgasm all the strength had left her body. She would just be toyed with now at the tentacles discretion. Outside the genjutsu, her lips would be stolen by the person she tried to kill no too long ago. However, something changed, she felt something in her chest tighten as their lips parted. Unbeknownst to Lori she had just signed up to be someone's slave, though she probably wouldn't mind serving this person.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime26th December 2014, 9:52 pm

You’re not that strong but I suppose you’ll do for now.” Belladonna muttered as she cancelled the genjutsu that the girl was currently under. Now that she had gotten her first slave it was now time for her to move on to the next target. At her current level Lori the only thing that Lori was good enough for was being a meat shield, which in all honesty was exactly what she was planning to use the girl for until she acquired someone she deemed god enough, then again there was always training but why would she train an academy student? Helping Lori on her two feet Belladonna quickly exited the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)   Home Sweet Home (Bounties?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Bounties?)
Page 1 of 1