Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7: Reconstruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 12:14 am

She'd thankfully finish dripping enough blood into all of them while Ka began to go on a mini-rant about what her and Lynx-sama's relationship was though when he said put away her puppets she'd tap them in quick succession at Crashing ground speeds before sealing them all away causing her to sway a bit before she recollected both her bearing and balance. It wasn't as if she wasn't used to fighting while bleeding out, Lynx-sama made sure she had learned how to retain her motor functions in prime condition even while her life-fluid was leaking out of her body for her blood was power it was the strength that gave the lineage of Cassandra Duo the distinct gift which separated them from other Kukinorites. I'm not, stupid Ka I know she only values me as a weapon. Or did you think I was blinded by feelings of love or something else contrived no I was made for a purpose, the purpose to become the clan heir and eventual clan head in my "mothers" place. That is all I am worth and all that I am, to not obey Lynx-sama would be to not obey the one who gave my life it's meaning. Jazz said in a low voice deciding to answer him once her puppets were safely away though she heard the shout so it had to be his younger sibling the one who was now on their team.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 1:03 pm

Kid would walk back into the house since he had went outside and would walk downstairs before looking around and walking toward his brothers door, he would open the door if it was not already open and would just lean on the frame looking in Ka's direction and not even bothering to spare his new teammate a glance mostly considering he didn't know anything about her beside her name. But he could get the jist that she was their teammate cause Ka was not particularly good with the lady's. "So this is her huh? nothing special." Kid would say too Ka through telepathy before looking at Jazz once again and looking her up and down, she was wousy and bleeding and for the most part Kid knew something was going on that they didn't want him to no and he didn't mind at all once the information became something he needed to know there would be nothing stopping him from probing his brothers mind for the information, he loved his brother but he would not be hit again with that level of strength it was simply beneath him.

"Sup"
Kid would speak in his usual tone before walking into the room and sitting on stalkers bed and leaning on the wall he would begin fiddling with his hair before looking from one too the other casually. Team 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 2:16 pm

"Blind devotion to the woman is just as bad as anything, some would say a weakness even. If you were made to lead your clan then do whats best for them, and not whats best for Lynx" Ka would say just before his brother would enter the room, and give Jazz a quick look over. The moment that Kid would start speaking telepathically it could be seen on his face that Ka was nothing close to being happy by this breach of privacy, so he would flow chakra into the seals on his shirt sleeve and a couple shuriken would appear in his hands. "What did I tell you last time?" He said in his mind to Kid as he threw the shuriken past his brother's head. "Jazz meet Bayi Kami, my brother and the newest member of our team"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 10:39 pm

It is not blind devotion when it is the will of the clan, make no mistake Ka just as I would not dare to critique how your mother governs the Jiko clan do not presume that you can dictate how the Kukinorite clan is run. Nor should you assume that sensei is the face of the clan, he is nothing but a placeholder had I been created just three years prior he wouldn't even have been considered when Lynx-sama stepped down from clan head to retire. As it is, Lynx-sama's will is the Clan's will my obedience to her is simply that of one who holds her clan before all else, personal freedom is irrelevant. Jazz said back in reply before turning her attention to the new entry just as he studied her she would him her impassive facial expression not faltering for a second as she gave him a quick look over before she glanced back to Ka dimissing the younger of the two brothers as not worth her time.

Hn. Awfully presumptuous of the one's who named him, for him to be named after a deity. I mean no offense of course it was merely a statement. she said though her monotone didn't exactly seem like she didn't mean it in an offensive way, sure Ka was used to her by now though Bayi just might not be. As it is, I do believe we have concluded our buisness Ka. Unless you have anything else you wish to get out of the way while I am here.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 1:23 am

Kid would look at Jazz as she began to speak looking her facial expression over and starting to smirk, she was good at covering her emotions but was it a shield or just some method of trying to make others think she had no emotions the perfect ninja. Kid didn't think of the perfect ninja in that way no he more so thought of the so called "perfect" ninja as one with the knowledge to win and ability to use it precisely and correctly in the right situations. Take the situation going on now at the moment Kid took Jazz's words the wrong way and with a glance at Ka then back too Jazz he spoke in a tone that protruded his displeasure.

"My name has nothing to do with the god's, you should not make assumptions"

"Bayi Kami"
"The Baby"
"Bayi Kami"
"The Baby"
"Bayi Kami"
"The Baby"

The words would echo in Jazz's mind if she didn't have the barrier and defense ability able to block it due to Kid having entered her mind once he began speaking, the method being by sight. He didn't care if she got mad about if i mean everyone did at some point but Kid didn't care.

"How about you welcome me too the team."

Kid would look over Jazz for a moment if she didn't stop his technique he would at the moment be only focusing on her emotions anything else he would simply block out, learning how his teammate feels could help him in the future, what make her tick and the like.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 2:15 am

Ka had heard all that Jazz had said to him before he introduced his brother, and could see where she was coming from. However the Jiko weren't exactly about making the clan the best there is, but to help with the evolution of the world they reside in. So he would watch as Jazz gave a half assed insult to his parent's about naming his brother Bayi Kami, and almost wanted to speak out about it, but truth be told Ka felt the same way. Who name's their child with the name of a god? One thing was for sure though, Kid would most likely attempt to enter her mind any moment, which could turn rather ugly if taken the wrong way. "I'm okay with you leaving, I understand you got places to be. However I think the Kid want's to have a little fun"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 12:35 pm

OOC: Um Nik you need to touch, trap in a genjutsu or hit with a psionic release technique to establish contact for telepathy as is your post was pretty much a waste which didn't affect Jazz at all.

Jazz would blink at Ka's words before her eyes went to Kid staring at him while he replied to her even though nothing echoed in her mind, she had no idea of his ability but seeing as he had never touched her before thus he never established the necessary contact to begin any of his telepathy and thus when he made her second comment she would look towards the door. Your on the team, me welcoming you will not change that. Besides, my time is precious and spending it answering to your meager attempt at goading me for whatever reason would be a waste of it. Of course, I mean no offense. Jazz said before turning back to Ka nodding ever so slightly and walking away to head to the door but deciding to say one thing before leaving. Besides, it would not do to break you before the trip to anguish that our sensei requested of us. Hm, I'll see you there Ka oh and I suppose you shouldn't forget to bring that with you as well. she said her eyes looking to Kid when she said "that" obviously referring to him before exiting the basement to head out of the house. If she saw Ka's father again she would say she was leaving and thank him for allowing her to converse with her teammate before leaving the house proper.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th March 2015, 3:12 pm

Kid would look at her and give a small sigh she was a souless which meant his illusions was nothing to her he still was confident in getting his telepathy within her mind be it in a mission or just at a opportune moment. He would just let out a small chuckle at her final comment before leaving she had big talk and acted like she was real tough but could she back it up. Kid would stand up and look at the door before looking at Ka and then looking down and kicking the dirt. "So what do you think Ka," Kid would look up with a half smirk. I think she has the hot's for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th March 2015, 5:27 pm

Ka couldn't help but hear a roll on snare when Jazz called her brother "That", and laughed silently to himself before nodding to Jazz acknowledging that they were to meet up in the land of Anguish in a couple days. So he would stand up and place off of his scrolls into his now empty dufflebag as his brother asked him the stupidest question he ever heard in his life. "Yeah, that hotness your feeling is pure contempt Kid. But by all means go ahead and ask her out........" He said as he heaved the bag over his shoulders, then would slip his wind gauntlet onto his right hand. "If you don't mind being branded a pedophile of course"

[Ka exits]

Forgot to post this earlier, trained for:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th March 2015, 5:28 am

Training Complete

Jazz Trained for:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7: Reconstruction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2