Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7: Reconstruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Team 7: Reconstruction Empty
PostSubject: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 4:25 am

Deep within the confines of the Jiko compound the current heir to the clan could be found within the basement levels in the Family library which doubled as his bedroom, what he was doing could be known as his usual routine as of late, and that was rebuilding the library which he had destroyed. This past month had sent Ka spiraling down a dark path, a broken team, a destroyed collection of knowledge, and a darkness deep within his mind hell bent on ending one little girl. He had by now finished putting together half a dozen books back to their former glory, but he still had a couple thousand left before he could feel any better about the whole situation. Stalker was however doing what he always did, and that was sleep on his mattress in the corner of the library. He really didn't know what he could do to help Ka fix his mistake, so why Bother try am I right? Now since Ka had recently joined the Plagues, he had gone under a new development, mainly how strong he seemed to have gotten since joining. Almost too strong off the start. Already went through a dozen doors trying to adjust to this newfound strength, but what else was he supposed do?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 4:44 am

Jazz would arrive at the Jiko compound, she had postponed her apology to Ka for long enough and had just finished putting together her first collection of puppets so she was in a good mood. She would of shown Ada when she made them but, since he left the squad she figured that Ka could be the first to see them but only after she apologized for how she treated him and make an effort to fix the squad. So she was now right at his door and would knock at it, having been let into the compound earlier simply due to saying it was team buisness. Her Scythe of War was within storage as were Toad, Slug and Snake not wanting to carry them around as it would be cumbersome and also because she didn't want anyone to see them before she showed her squad. Well no, that was the juvenile reason in actuality she didn't want anyone to see it out of fear of Rikigaku clan members attempting to analyze it, granted they wouldn't be able to identify the true capabilities of the puppet since she had intertwined Fuinjutsu with the weapon creation but still she didn't want to risk it. She would wait for someone to answer the door her usual stoic facial expression adorning her face, she had tried being someone she wasn't with Ada and it didn't work instead he preferred her to be blunt. She knew Ka on the other hand..ironically for being a Bot was one who thought with his emotions rather than in a logical fashion so she'd tell him the truth and if he accepted it, then good if not then tough shit.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 5:12 am

James Jiko had been walking through the main corridor, adorned in a rather stylish sports coat and dress pants; a crudely reassembled book in one hand his eyes scanning every word, while a hot mug of coffee dangled safely from his fingers. He had been originally upset with his son when he had found out about what he had done to the library, but after seeing his dedication towards repairing the damage James couldn't help but feel a bit of pride for his son. His eyes were scanning over a page when a knock on the door, and he shuffled his pink plush rabbit slippered feet across the floor towards the door. James being born with the Phase release would stick his spectacle clad face through the door and crouch down so he was eye to eye with Jazz.

"Oh you must be Lady Jazz, Ka's team mate. I have heard some interesting things about you" He said trying to stay formal with her with a somewhat serious grin on his face, before raising himself again while keeping his face in Jazz's view. She was the heir of a clan and was to be treated with repect. "C'mon in, my hands are kind of full so you will have to open the door yourself" James said before going back through the door and stepping away from it so she could enter.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 5:25 am

Jazz's eyes would widen when James phased through the door due in part to her never meeting him before and second because this was the first time she was seeing someone actually phase through a door. She'd take a step back initially her body tensing and instantly moving to be ready to defend herself before she processed what he said and would relax. Understood Jiko-san Jazz said not knowing his name but she was unfailingly polite especially after learning that he was married to the current clan head, then again she was much different from Lynx-sama much..nicer. She'd clear her head before opening the door and walking inside once she was able to, and sealing Castilion into storage as it wasn't polite walking in someone's house with shoes on. If I may, I'm looking for Ka it's in regards to our squad, do you know where he is? Jazz said still stoic though her voice was in the polite version of her monotone as she held his gaze not really looking any where else as she was taught not to break eye contact outside of combat as it was polite. Granted it also meant someone could ensnare you in a genjutsu but seeing as she wasn't affected by those it wasn't something to worry about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 5:58 am

James would wave his hand which held the book to beckon Jazz to follow him through the house, he slippers flopped on the floor and was yet unheard as each foot seemed to hit the ground. "My son is downstairs in his room working on his punishment for his recent behavior, and will take him quite some time before he is let off the hook. However since my wife and clan head speak so highly of you, I suppose you can see him" He would say as he moved like a ghost through the house, passing through tables, walls, and door's like they weren't even there. It would take a couple minutes of walking through the house before James would pass through his son's door while sipping on his coffee. "Hey son, your lover girl is here" James announced knowing he would have embarrassed them both by the statement, which of course was his duty as his father, but not really his duty as one of the head guardsmen of the Jiko clan.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 7:19 am

Jazz would nod, deciding that perhaps if Ka accepted her apology that she'd help him with his punishment if she could after all two heads were better than one. She would blush very very faintly, only to give the illusion that she was embarassed by being referred to as Ka's lover meanwhile inwardly she had repressed the urge to shudder with disgust. Sure Zireh were pleasing to the eye, but not only was she not interested in either sex but even if she was her body was much to small to comfortably engage in intercourse not to mention she was sterile it would just be pointless. She got gratification through bloodshed and pain, so it wasn't like it could be done for pleasure considering every time she went on a mission and killed someone and suffered a bit before doing so she'd enjoy it just as much as she would have sex and not have to deal with another persons feelings on the matter. Plus the rush of potentially dying while trying to kill another person really, sex didn't compare truthfully she was asexual it was due in part to her intelligence and repulsion from sex due to seeing her "mother" Jasmine's escapades while growing up. Especially now knowing that was how she'd look when she was older really it killed her sex drive.

She'd enter the basement, and close the door waiting a bit before stepping inward and speaking deciding to get it out of the way from the beginning rather than pussyfooting around the issue. Ka, I came to apologize for my actions since the start of our squad meeting and the encounters after that, would you perhaps hear me out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 1:48 pm

There were times when Ka actually loved his family, but James's opening line to his son really made him test that love. All the boy wanted to do when his father entered the room was throw a shuriken at him, but knew that would be a rather pointless attempt. "You make it really difficult to love you some days dad" Ka said as he finished repairing a book and would place it on the bookshelf as Jazz would enter his room, and would turn around and greet her with the smile he once wore around her which was rather odd considering their recent interactions. Perhaps Roxas was correct and that he should be nicer towards her, considering her upbringing she was raised to be nothing but a cold ruthless killing machine. And yet people would refer to him as a robot due to his biology when Jazz was truly a child built by science. "Of course, as I have apologizing to do myself"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 2:34 pm

Jazz would nod before looking around and sitting in a place not filled with scattered books and papers, she would motion for Ka to join her in sitting down though if he didn't then she would begin anyways not taking offense to it as it seemed like he had a lot of work to do. I'm sorry for antagonizing you, belittling you and referring to you by a harsh nickname, initially I truly did not mean to offend you I was taught a proper motivator was anger by Lynx-sama and I sought to exploit your anger to make you train harder. Granted, I am still awkward in regards to establishing relationships with others whether professional or friendly and by provoking you I thought that you would respond in kind without holding any resentmnet as members of my clan typically do. That assumption was wrong, you weren't raised the way I was, I see that now and I will endeavor to treat you like a squad member should be treated. Jazz said maintaining eye contact her voice stoic and in the usual monotone and she would pause waiting for Ka's reaction.

The things I said, on the rooftop were irrational I was under pressure from Lynx-sama and truly thought that my life was forfeit when Ada almost died as a result of the fight. I will admit honestly at that point in time clouded by emotions I did truly resent you for the first time as prior to that I merely thought your hostility towards me was not fueled by actual loathing but merely competition. Still I have since reviewed that and I've accepted the differences in our lives, so you do not need to worry about me being envious of your relationship with your family any longer. As an offer of good faith, if you like I can help you with reconstructing the damaged library or perhaps with sealing your ninja tools in preparation for deployment, I am more skilled in regards to Fuinjutsu in comparison to you considering its one of my main foci so it would be more efficient for me to assist you with such a task. she said ending and waiting so she could listen to whatever he had to say, she had said her peace now it was up to him, she was in a "talkative" mood for someone like her today and despite the seriousness of the conversation her good mood hadn't quite been dashed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 3:22 pm

Ka watched as Jazz would motion for him to join her on the bed and a rather puzzled look came upon his face. She had never once offered to sit with him, and thought maybe his father was right, but quickly shook that thought from his mind. Last thing he wanted was to be shipped with this girl, but would sit next to her none the less. To be completely honest Ka was surprised by the words now flowing from Jazz's mouth, was she really trying to make amends for what has happened, or was she merely trying to bait him into something. Either way Ka would continue to be cautious around her. "It's a shame that it took what it did for you to finally realize what I have been trying to do from the very beginning, And now with Ada gone and my own brother taking his place on our squad things are about to be different" He said said spotting a shuriken on the ground and twirling it around his index finger, then would toss it at one of the targets adorning the walls.

"I am sorry for the way things have gone up to this point, despite being a Zerih I am prone to very Organic emotions which I admit that I let get out of hand. Especially after Roxas informed me of your life style up until the moment you joined our squad, and seeing that book you fell asleep reading at the hospital I can see that your actually making an effort to try to see me as an equal. I do accept your apology, and will in turn try to keep my anger in check so as to avoid blowing us all to hell" Ka said as he stood up and walked towards his duffel bags filled with a couple hundred shuriken in each, topped off with a few scrolls in each bag. "Now in return for storing my shuriken for me, what would you have me do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 3:52 am

Jazz would nod as Ka mentioned that the squad would change but found it acceptable that he was willing to put the grudge they had aside for the betterment of the squad, sure she would still consider him her rival as he had proven he was capable enough to beat her not just once but twice even if she personally thought it didn't count and a third time when she willingly forfieted. She was still going to even the score when she could but in a more friendly manner if she possibly could even the score. I could tell, about the emotion thing it is why I consulted the book in the first place. I'm not...familar with things considered normal and have no idea to relate to common emotions giving off a seemingly apathetic personality it is one of my few flaws. So we are good now, perfect. Jazz said once he got up her stoic facial expression nor monotone not breaking but she would get up before adjusting one of the rings holding her hair up.

Well you can tell me your opinion on my puppets perhaps? You'll be the first person I'm showing them to. They still need to be bloodied so they are pretty fragile right now so if you don't mind the smell of blood when I finish sealing your shuriken I'd like to drain a body a collected of it's blood and pour it on them so as to bolster their durability. Jazz said waiting for Ka's reply but still would end up removing Toad, Slug and Snake from storage just to show them off as she was proud of what she made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime17th February 2015, 12:32 am

"Few flaws is an understatement Jazz, Newtons third law dictates that for every positive, there is always a negative. Sorry for sounding rude, but the moment you can admit all your faults is the moment your truly know yourself and your capabilities" Ka said as he dropped the dufflebags as Jazz's feet, only to see three rather glorious looking puppets standing in front of him. They looked like the drawing of the three great Sannin of old, and knowing Jazz they most likely fought similar to the originals. Kind of scared him that she was smart enough to build something as complex as a puppet, he just hoped that she wouldn't end up using these contraptions on him. Then she would ask him to do something pretty out there on the weird meter, even for Jazz. "You're serious? You want me to dump dead guy blood all over your puppets? And you wonder why I think your so freakin' weird. Fine I'll help with your puppet blood orgy, just show me how I can get my shuriken and bombs from these scroll. They will be pretty useless to me if I'm unable to retrieve them, and I recently dusted off an old book of Fuinjutsu which was pretty useful"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime17th February 2015, 12:24 pm

Kid is listening in from upstairs*(Not joining topic, but he is their in the house)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime18th February 2015, 7:43 am

OOC: There*, and Okay how is he listening in @Nik? Might want to edit your post to include that but not actually join in the topic.

Who is Newton? Some sort of Shogunate scholar or something, irrelevant. I do recall a postulate by him, "What goes up must come down?" if that is the case, how does one explain Shigakure. Jazz said with a slight scoff, outdated scientists should remain that, outdated. Besides Ka shouldn't realistically accept the doctrine of a man who had no idea that chakra existed, sure Imperial science was all well and good but this was the shinobi world, one couldn't simply try to utilize Imperial science to explain the wonders of chakra the closest one could come to understanding such was Fuinjutsu and even that no one had truly grasped she sheer limits of what one could do with the art. I'm not weird, just unique, but thank you. Oh and I'd like to keep the nature of what my puppets need between the two of us, in addition to the body of course. Jazz said before unzipping each of the duffle bags before withdrawing her brush and ink opening the cap and biting her finger before dropping her blood into the bottle closing it's cap and shaking it up while channeling chakra into it.

She would look at Ka before putting her ink brush behind her ear and holding her free hand out, as if waiting for something. I assume you have scrolls, or if you prefer I could carve the seals into your body it is to my understanding Cypher are fairly resistant to pain right? Though if the carvings were ever healed then the tools would be lost, same if they were damaged so perhaps scrolls might be ideal..how many in total do you have so I can know exactly what to make the seals to store them in. Do how you have a special configuration for them, for instance do you attach explosive tags to the holes of the kunai or do you prefer to wrap them around the gaurd, how many of those do you have currently in that specific format. If I am to create the seals I need to be aware of minute details, such are the limitation of intro fuinjutsu storage. I myself use a more advanced method. Jazz said turning her arm so he could see the barcode on her wrist before she would continue. Much more fluid in terms of storage but even though we are teammates I can't share such things with you, surely you understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 12:06 am

"A genius who was persecuted for the way he saw the world, which was pretty accurate for it's time. Sure you would have liked some of his work, he was considered an ass by his peers as well" Ka said with a chuckle as he circled the first puppet which was designated as Slu, if he was correct this puppet was modeled after a fierce village leader from many centuries ago. The fact that these puppets got strong by the amount of blood poured into them was terrifying to think of, but was also kind of relieving since Ka was a cypher which meant that he had zero blood within his body. Jazz would mention that she wanted to keep her puppets a secret for the time being, and a brief look of concern came over his face. [i]"No Peeking" Ka repeated in his mind so that in case his brother of mother were nearby that they would know not to enter for the moment.

"Well I have around 2000 Shuriken, 24 explosive tags and around 50 smoke bombs. I would prefer to have a scroll for just my explosives, while I'm guessing the rest could be split into half a dozen scrolls. There's 12 scrolls in the bag along 400 shuriken" He said as he tapped on the forehead of Toad.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 1:12 am

Oh clever, no worries though I'll get you back for that. Jazz said just makng a hn sound at his words before moving to take the scrolls out of the bag, she spied him about to tap on the forehead of Toad and she would move stepping down before tilting her foot to the left as she turned bending down to take out a scroll from the back. Toad would jerk up right before Ka's hand met it's forehead and use its left hand to smack his hand away at swift release speeds. Toad doesn't like to be touched, if you keep irritating him he'll attack you and I'll have to pick up your bodyparts off the ground. she said in her usual monotone before taking six scrolls out and placing them one by one on the ground spreading them out and snapping her fingers to attract Ka's attention. Toad, stand down. She'd turn on her heel her other leg dragging against the ground as she would stare at him stoicly, Toad returning to it's former still form.

Alright, I know up to Lvl three in terms of storage and stacking formulae, meaning I have 24 slots, for each stacking formula of 15. Which means I can store 360 per scroll, five scrolls 1800 shuriken stored within them. Leaving two hundred left which I can use in a seperate scroll, or assuming you want to have scrolls which allow you to deploy smoke bombs along with your shuriken I can mix them up 10 Smoke bombs to one of the five scrolls however that would leave us with a total of 225 Shuriken due to the space the 10 Smoke bombs taking being in exchange for 15 shuriken. The 24 explosive tags however, that's a good number, I'd use a much smaller scroll for that, 8 Slots, in stacks of 5. 4 Slots would be twenty, leaving you with 4 explosive tags which I can either store or you can have on your person. The remaining four slots go to 20 Shuriken, leaving you with five which you can carry on your person. Now that covers all of the weapons except the 400 remaining in the bag. I'll use a storage lvl 2 for that 16 slots in stacks of 10, now then I can either have 2 of those with a final one half full with no remainder or I can put everything in Lvl 3 scroll and have the remaining 40 in a lvl 1. she said quickly as she didn't want to repeat herself but essentially she said it the simplest way she could accounting for the disparity in their intelligence of course.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 8:17 pm

Ka watched as Toad started to move his arm to try and swat his away from touching Toad's forehead, and couldn't help but chuckle to himself as the puppet moved so damn slow in Ka's eyes. Which was probably why Jazz was asking him to dump blood all over them, so he would simply move his hand back to his side at breaking ground speed. "Yeah I figured that" He said chuckling just before Jazz started going off about how to configure the scrolls. Damn that girl could really use those meat bag lungs when she needed to, then again Ka was getting the feeling that she just loved to hear herself talk. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught any of that, was kind of admiring your new friends here" He said with a somewhat embarassed look on his face, he of course heard and understood all that she had said. Ka just felt that messing with her like this was a lot better then both of them at each others throats, so that's what he decided to do. "I'm just kidding of course. Any extra shuriken and tags I can carry myself, but as to the configuration I trust your judgement. You may not care about my survival, but I'm damn sure you care of our success"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 8:42 am

Jazz would proceed to unravel each of the scrolls before crouching down and proceeding to use her brush and ink to write the seals in each, there were no errors and there was a sort of pace to it as if she were operating on autopilot as she wrote down the seals, when she was done with one she would move to another however she did hear Ka's last comment causing her to pause when she was finished with the last scroll and stare at him with her blank facial expression. Why would you say that? I do care about your survival, if it had been you injured during the team spar like Ada was I would of waited at the hospital for you to wake up just like I did him. Jazz said in her monotone blinking before going back to her work, she had decided to go with three hundred and forty-five Shuriken with ten Smoke bombs in five scrolls each. Leaving a remainder of two hundred and seventy-five shuriken, she would make a level one scroll filling it with the twenty explosive tags and twenty shuriken before placing the four explosive tags and five shuriken to the side apart from the others.

First rule of team 7, no dying. Jazz said muttering in under her breath but she was sure that if Ka was paying attention he would most likely hear what she said, she would take out the remaining four-hundred shuriken placing three-hundred and sixty in one scroll leaving her with 5 scrolls, she would unseal two of her own scrolls which she had yet to use before making 7 level 1 scrolls to fit each of the shuriken in evenly within them forty shuriken in each. Done. 5 Scrolls with three-hundred and forty shuriken with ten smoke bombs. Seven scrolls with forty shuriken, 1 scroll with twenty explosive tags and twenty shuriken, 1 scroll with three hundred and sixty shuriken. she said spending her chakra to seal all of them within the scrolls before arranging them all smallest to big wrapping them back up. I've color coded them, so you know which is which in addition to the size. The seven with forty shuriken are all black, the one with the explosive tags and shuriken is red so you can tell the difference between all of the small ones. The 5 with the smoke bombs are all blue, while the one with only shuriken is green. Two scrolls were mine, you owe me for replacements but it's not a pressing matter. They shouldn't be that heavy individually but together they'll probably weigh you down by quite a bit.. she said once again paying attention to him now that she finished. I put a Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation on the Red scroll, I need to make two more preferably on articles of your clothing like sleeves as additional exit points, either way just tap the scroll channel chakra and it will summon as much as you need but it doesn't summon them with any force despite the speed so it's better for just straight taking them out of scrolls, if your trying to get something which can propel them out your better going with the Generic Sealing Method: Summon formula line of fuinjutsu.

Spoiler:

Scrolls:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 2:39 pm

Awwe, she really does care about him. Ka would be lying if he said he wasn't exactly shocked by what Jazz had said about her caring about Ka's survival, maybe he was in fact being too hard on Jazz and would have to treat her somewhat properly from now on. First rule of team 7, no dying, would ring through his head as he tied a wire to his finger, then would flow chakra through the wire so that it could be moved more accurately. The wire would move towards Jazz and her pile of scrolls and wrap itself around a green scroll. "Would you mind showing me the summoning formula?" He said to Jazz just before she started going off about the Lightning blade summoning formula, and wanting to put it on a few articles of his clothing. Which truth be told would be told did sound like a fantastic idea, but again as she explained earlier any damage to the seals would lose everything within them. "That does sound like a good idea, but by any chance could you sew in the seals with ninja wire? Better chance of the seal itself not being destroyed during a fight

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 2:53 pm

Jazz would flex her fingers before nodding, she could sew pretty well actually since she tailor made her puppets outfits especially if it was used with chakra metal she was pretty sure she could work something out. That's fine. Jazz said before tapping the back of her neck with clear pouches of blood emerging from her seal with Jazz reaching out holding them in her hand. While I embrodier the inner sleeves can you pour these on the faces of each of the puppets, be easy with it, while they can absorb blood at a fast rate I'd prefer you wait until the liquid is absorbed inside each one before pour more, each pouch pour half of it on each one and tell me when you've done that. Jazz said waiting until he took the pouches from her before making a gimme motion with her hand. Your shirt please and some wire. she said in the usual monotone wanting to get to work while he blooded her puppets thus dividing the work equally and getting more done at a quicker time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 3:54 pm

Ka listened to Jazz as she gave her instructions as to what he was supposed to do with the blood, which was still somewhat bothering him, like where did she get the blood from. Stalker would finally wake up from his nap, and after noticing that Jazz was there he would slowly move toward her then would lay his head on her lap. Meanwhile Ka would grab the blood bags and would start to open them when Jazz would ask for the shirt he was wearing, so he would place the blood bags gently on the floor and begin to take off his shirt. Due to recent event Jazz would see a definate muscle definition, as well as a scar on his stomach with an exit wound on his back. "Here you go, although I have plenty of other clothes for you to alter" He said as he tossed his shirt over to Jazz, and would begin pouring blood over the puppets, making sure to follow her instructions.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 4:07 pm

Tch...your lucky I reconsidered poisoning you. Jazz thought to herself at the nargacuga before taking a closer look at it's tail only to be disappointed, it was a normal one, while capable of launching it's hair like senbon they weren't coated with any sort of natural toxin like the Green or Lucent variants were. She'd focus on sewing moving at crashing ground speed due to spying Ka's movement and replicating it for her task so she was done fairly quickly. Hm..just two or three would be fine things you use frequently writing so many seals is taxing I already used up most of my reserves assisting you with sealing your shuriken. Jazz said in reality she wasn't completely depleted it was more like she wished to use the rest of her chakra to store within Slug's chakra battery and still have enough so that she could return to the hotel without passing out. She would stare down at Stalker repressing her mental urge to shove him off of her, mainly because she didn't particularily like animals especially ones she had a slight grudge against for making her lose the second spar but she was over it after reviewing it mentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 8:46 pm

Ka had just finishe pouring blood on the puppets when Jazz started complaining about how taxing it was to put his shuriken into the scrolls, and watched as her hands moved at crashing ground speeds into order to sew the seals in his shirt sleeves. God it must be good to be able to mimic a person's movements in order to better themselves. So the Jiko heir would throw the empty blood packs into the garbage and make his way towards Stalker, then would pull him off Jazz's lap."I have a hard time believing that your getting tired already, but if this job it too strenuous for you I'm pretty sure you could always get a job as a seamstress" Ka said with a chuckle while leading Stalker to his bed and placing him there. "So besides the new team mate, anything else new happen in your life?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime24th February 2015, 9:41 am

Despite my intelligence my chakra coils aren't nearly as developed as yours my body is after all equal to a young child...considering I am one, its the same reason why I can't under go physical conditioning otherwise I'll stunt my natural development. Jazz said as she continued to sew before finishing and looking up to see that he was done pouring blood on her puppets she would get up before biting her hand hard enough to draw blood before moving and opening each of their mouths manually starting with toad as she dripped her own blood inside him mainly to allow the inner components to become fortified just like the outer. I made my puppets and I have to leave to see Lynx-sama tomorrow otherwise nothing but training and adjusting my puppets my life is probably pretty mundane to someone like you. Though I have already begun working on new blue-prints for my second collection of puppets. she said before trailing off having kept constant pressure on her hand in order to coax the blood out risky yes but she had calculated the exact amount of blood she could drip out over a period of time, three times in a row leaving her exactly with only half of the blood in her body that she originally started with. Thankfully Nova while more squishy than humans were more tolerant of blood loss so it wasn't that much of a pain just no very quick movements otherwise she'll get dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 11:24 am

Kid would open his door and let out a sigh he would scratch the back of his head then walk out toward the stairs before looking down, Kid would wait for a moment then let out a whistle. "Come here stalker." Kid would say before walking outside and looking around and what not, he had not been really busy today simply relaxing he was preparing for his next phase of training which would consist of him honing his physical ability' s and for that he needed the help of his brother, he would touch his eye which was still damaged from when Ka had hit him from before mainly about staying out of his mind and since then Kid had still had the connection but earlier today his brother asked him to "leave", for the most part Kid liked being in people's mind it gave him a feeling he could not find anywhere else to know he could always know how his family and loved one's were feeling.

"Ka!!!!! What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 6:51 pm

Ka was watching as Jazz would drip her blood into her puppet, and for a brief second Ka felt concern that Jazz would be putting too much of her own blood in them and would somehow hurt herself, only briefly though. She spoke of how she was leaving to go train with Laxus again, and once again his anger started to rise. "That woman only cares for you as a weapon, that's all you are to her. I'm sorry if I'm over stepping my bounds here and stop me whenever, but other then granting you permission to li...." He started to say just before he was interrupted by his brother coming down the stairs calling out his name, so he would signal to Jazz to hide her puppets if she didn't want them to be seen. "Yeah, Just Down Here Helping Jazz Help Me Store Shuriken"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7: Reconstruction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next