Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 5:33 pm

Colt raised his eyebrow and shook his hand off at Reiver in a 'whatever okay' motion. He turned his attention back to what Cherish was doing and scooted closer. "Eh? Is Sake actually good? It always seems to have a stinky smell so Ive never bothered to try it. Of course its hard to get ahold of it with body guards around yah constantly..." Colt muttered the last part of his sentence as he watched Cherish work. He hadnt seen a Dokusei manipulate plant life before so he was kind of curious. And well he didnt exactly care much on what Reiver and Summer was discussing. It didnt exactly concern him so he paid it no mind.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 7:25 pm

The plant would grow into a grain of rice prompting Cherish to turn to Colt with a serious expression on her face. Sake is the drink of the gods put on this earth for us mortal to simply taste a watered down version so we don't ascend into the afterlife immediately because of it's divine nature. That's why people die when they drink too much, their soul recognizes that the alcohol in the living world pales in comparison to the alcohol in heaven. Cherish said putting her hands together as the Rice plant beared revealing numerous grains of rice causing her to smile brightly. Alright done, chakra thread huh never thought about using it like that I'll train it as soon as I can then sensei thanks. Now then gotta pick the grains add water, mix it together and viola sake, I can make special plants dedicated to making the finest liquor now since I learned how to use Nature Release. she would say mainly looking towards Summer who she wanted to inform mainly because when they met she only could use water and earth, then she'd look at her sensei because she could tell he was bothered by her comment. Either way she would pluck all the grains before opening her gourd pouring all the grains within it before using another water release: watering spray to produce water using it to pour directly into the gourd to fill it up before she closed it with the cork.

I put the lime with the coconut and mix it all up. Cherish said shaking her gourd with some difficulty because it was heavy after a couple of shakes she would place it on the ground huffing a bit and would proceed to open it the familiar smell of sake except much stronger now that it was uncorked causing her to bend over to inhale the scent. Ah...room temperature sake is pretty good but body temperature sake is just the best this should last me for a while she said before corking her gourd once again before picking it up and placing it on her back and promptly falling over unconcious due to a combination of chakra exhaustion and intoxication.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 4:06 pm

Rotating the sword around her wrist, the rays reflecting and shining on the ground she stopped in a long lunge and sheathed the blade with a soft 'snikt' as the metal collar just under the guard slid into the scabbard snugly, locking it in place and preventing the weapon from just falling out. She then straightened up and dusted herself down before turning to look at Reiver and speaking out the weapon lengths that she knew off by heart. "The blade is three shaku long or ninety point nine centimeters, close to three feet. The hilt is two and a half shaku, seventy five point seven five centimeters long. The weapon weighs eight point one pounds or 4 kilograms. The guard extends four point five centimeters out from the blade with a metal collar rising up from the guard three centimeters to lock it into the sheath. The pommel is the heaviest part of the hilt causing the balance to exist very close to the guard and offset the weight of the slightly extended blade." She said to him, knowing that due to the creation of the weapon that its proportions were slightly off but such things could not be perfect and she was happy with how Glimmer felt in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 4:19 pm

Reiver had nodded a couple times as he listened to her measurements, they seemed odd but that was the sword. After having seen it and now knowing the full detailed measurements Reiver held his hand out slightly and suddenly in the palm of his hand a small orb started to shape. This orb was the chakra and crystal mixing together, while normally he could make the blades in an instant he took his time to make sure the sword was to the same measurements as glimmer. Slowly the blade inched out from the ball and the hilt would go the other way. The less lethal not to glimmer sword would begin to resemble how glimmer actually looked even down to the diamond inlays along the blade itself. It took about ten minutes for him to actually be finished as he looked over his craftsmanship he nodded then gave it a test swing. "Okay seems good... i think haha" He smiled and handed Summer the crystal sword "There now you have a means to practice with, in terms of a sword that is identical as glimmer is." Every millimeter was identical to glimmer, even its weight as well, nothing was off. "Okay you three, I have a meeting to attend to with Roxas make sure you train, i should be back in about a week. You're dismissed." He nodded as he headed to leave, he needed to get going.

-------

Reiver Exits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3