Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 9:32 am

The rage under Summer's skin still bubbled and broiled, she could feel it and she wanted to release it but forced herself to grind her teeth instead, her eyes smoldering. A deep breath through the nose caused some of it to leak out but the way both her sensei and the male member of her squad, Summer's hate at this moment causing her to forget base facts that hadn't been drilled into her, was making it harder to calm down. Finally it reached a breaking point as Colt tried to walk away. "Listen here you little twit! You're young and simply due to biology that would mean you aren't well end.. Enda... Endowed! That's it! It's a simple leap of logic not to mention there are certain allowances that must be made to be part of a working squad. For example, Cherish would do her best not to burn us with her acid when training, I would never unsheath my blade against any of you due to the terrifying quality it possesses and as such you too would have to make certain sacrifices! LIKE NOT RAPING YOUR TEAMMATES YOU SHIT!" She snarled the last words, stomping the ground, her defense tiers and speed combined causing it to suddenly crack and shatter under her foot with the reflecting force.

If you want to practice your Erojutsu you can come on missions with us or do it to other people as long as neither myself nor Cherish learns of it! Practicing on us is just going to make us resent you and one day there'll be a big fight and in the confusion..." She paused and leaned in close, reddish-black veins seeping into her eyes as her voice turned into a growl. "...You'll take a wound that can be easily explained away and left for dead in a ditch because no one will want to support you with how you've treated them. So suck it up, make the sacrifice, take the punishment and maybe, JUST MAYBE, we can actually get along!" With that she turned and spat on the ground, the veins in her eyes receding as she caused her anger to dissipate after the outburst. A slight feeling of being drained overtook her but she shook her head and picked up one of the boulders, sitting down and slamming it onto her lap, spiderweb cracks appearing over the surface due to her defensive abilities. Now she just had to wait to see the aftermath of what she'd said and done.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 9:47 am

Cherish's eyes would widen as not only did their sensei seem to not tolerate what Colt did to her but threatened him but still even that didn't seem to really phase Colt who simply just got angry and would try to leave at least before Summer's outburst. During it Cherish would guide her straw to her mouth taking three quick gulps to calm her nerves and she hated how the first meeting on the team was going, she didn't want to fight with anyone but she agreed with what Summer said. She didn't want to feel how Colt made her feel again it was wrong and she felt violated and whether he asked or not the fact that he did it as a joke made her wary of him. Though it was true, she would try her best not to bleed on anyone because she knew her blue blood could easily eat from flesh and bone and she knew first hand what Summer's blade did to things so what their sensei suggested didn't seem to far off the mark. Sensei wasn't saying you couldn't use your Erojutsu, just not on us. I mean...being a pervert isn't bad, I can't judge since I'm an alcoholic so I can't judge you....just don't molest us since we are going to be your teammates, and any allies you try to make or it's like Summer said you'll make people resent you.. Cherish said softly she wasn't going to chase after him no, she didn't want to get close to him at all and probably won't feel safe around him alone for quite a while but it didn't mean she hated him or wanted him to leave the squad.

She would look to Summer before making a funny face to try and diffuse the situation as she could see Summer was quite angry and didn't want to fan the flames so to speak, since everyone was all angry at the moment it was up to her to be the peacemaker. It helped that she was slightly buzzed from drinking, speaking of which one more sip, and was able to keep calm in this high tension situation. She would move her gaze from Summer to Reiver just to spare him a glance before resting it on Summer to see if her bestie's mood improved.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 6:27 pm

"Oi. Sure i didnt ask permission exactly the first time. I apologized to Cherish for it. And i know you guys are my teammates. After seeing Cherish's reaction the first time I ended up asking permission because I dont want to be so hated. But if this dolt is gonna threaten me and call me a fucking liar then I am out. I dont care if he is a leader of the Allied Shinobi Nations. I will request a squad change and get transfered to my old sensei who actually didnt threaten me and even allowed for my styles growth." Colt crossed his arms at the entrance to the training field and looked between them. "If i cant even request, in which I know it would probably be a no but i still will make requests, without him getting pissed then I am out. And calling my Hentai Tactics a racist style? That shit wont cut it to me. I am no rapist and neither is my style. My style is developed for combat and play purposes. As well as allowing girls to actually feel good. Now, sensei. I am not apologizing to you or any shit like that. Yeah I stole Cherish's panties. I apologized. She forgave, i think. And then I asked permission. If you wanna still threaten me then I am going to just change squads. Otherwise apologize for calling me a liar and for calling my Hentai Tactics a rapist style if you still want me on this squad. So which will be it be old man?" Colt glared at Reiver waiting for it. Colt was a simple kid and he was mainly offended by Reiver calling his shit raping and calling Colt a liar. Colt never lied, especially about doing hentai tactics. In fact he took pride in it and always took credit for it.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 10:52 pm

Reiver was silently applauding Summer for her outburst, however this wasn't shown but he was cheering her on. It was on the nail, this boy expected everything to be handed to him on a silver platter, if he didn't get his way he would throw a fit. Fitting for a bastard child anyways, always jealous he didn't get the shiny new toy or daddy's affection. Oh look at this, how he was putting words into his mouth, a liar, since when did he ever claim the boy was a liar, let alone a fucking liar it mattered not as far as Reiver could see this boy's attitude would have killed this team in the future and he honestly didn't care to have such a prick on the team let alone one who was a potential rapist, talking about pleasuring a girl HA this boy was only what nine years old? he couldn't even get his dick hard if he wanted too. This child right here was why he was normally against the idea of having such a young person as a genin. "Boy Roxas made a mistake letting this one become a genin, the boy is a potential rapist and claims people call him a liar, well if the boot fits the boy may as well wear it." He spoke out to no one in general hardly even acknowledging the boy until he demanded that Reiver apologize to him. "Apologize eh boy? Well first off bastard child i owe you no such apology. secondly i not once called you a what was it a 'fucking liar' but you may as well hold that dear to your sad little heart, look carefully at Cherish now do you see her body language? does it seem she forgives you? let alone TRUSTS you! No ten out of ten times i doubt she would even want to be alone with you let alone near you. Where does some nine year old child get off telling me to apologize. As for your style yes it is a rapist style and it has landed many men in prison for using it, because the women they tried it on were far from willing making it a form of rape, and for combat? HA! what are you going to do drop the enemy's pants to the floor? No boy you will be the one to apologize for your asinine behavior and you will bring your ass right back here and throw any notion of switching squads because you will get no appeal to switch, and if you refuse to participate i will be forced to have you labeled as a traitor to the nation. Now bring your ass back here and pull your head out of it while you are at it, I could care less if you used your erojutsu on other people or even actually develop it for combat but i will be damned if you ever touch Summer or Cherish with your erojutsu, these two are your teammates they should trust you because you are worth trusting not because you expect it. And as for that threat, it is no threat it is a promise. I will not tolerate you using your techniques on your team and destroying their trust in you as you already have. I am not your father, i am your sensei, your squad leader, AND I am a leader of this nation you swore to protect upon joining the academy. You are no civilian you are a military occupant you serve this nation not the other way around, and you will obey orders of a direct superior. A leader of the nation did not need to train your squad we could have given that task to some ass fuck jonin or chunnin, but no that is not the bloody case. The reason i am here is because just like Roxas's team 7, your team 10 has the potential to grow way beyond what you are doing right now."

Reiver was not having this boys high and mighty, wannabe noble bullshit at this moment he was not Colt part of the Clan Juryoku, he was Colt of squad 10, his bloodline had nothing to do with his squad. And if he seriously thought it would mean anything to Reiver he was sadly mistaken. Now lets see if Colt can suck it up and actually work with the squad he was appointed to. If he doesn't well it would seem his career would end short.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 1:18 pm

I wish everyone would just get along Cherish muttered under her breath, deciding to just speak since it wasn't as if anyone else wanted to do the introductions that she so craved. I also think maybe if both of you stop being so mean to each other maybe just maybe we would be able to actually do something today. another mutter though this time it was loud enough that Summer could probably hear it as Cherish's was unnaturally calm most likely because she was finally drunk so she didn't really care that much about the fall out from what she said still she was respectful about it. It's not like Colt's clearly trying to call Sensei's bluff right Summer and if sensei isn't bluff and he ends up hurting Colt I'd have to use mystical healing palm to heal him but I'm just a genin and if he gets serious hurt then we'd have to replace him with another squad member. It's not as if it would ruin the squad dynamic or anything like that or traumatize us and leave us forever fearful that our squad leader might decide to physically hurt us. she said tapping her palms on the boulder she was carrying while sighing before turning to Summer.

It's not like Colt could just suck it up get down on the ground like us and put a boulder on his lap but I'm not complaining I like people who are supposed to be my squad members, my new family fighting amongst themselves. It makes me so confident that when we go outside and are fighting bandits or something someone might "accidentally" hurt one another because of dislike and I'd have to waste my chakra playing peacekeeper and healing them. But I mean carry on it's not like I had high hopes for the squad if I had wanted to listen to hateful words thrown back and forth I would of just stayed home. she said with the last words being barely a whisper but it was obvious from the heavy sarcasm that she was pretty fed up with both of them at this point and just wanted to move past all of this.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 2:12 pm

Reiver sighed heavily, it let this test go on to long he had noticed Cherish drinking more and more but none of the other two had noticed it or if they did didn't try to stop her. Not to mention Colt had some serious issues, granted he was passionate about his style he was lacking in the common sense department. "Okay Colt come back I am done testing squad ten." He shook his head this was a disaster this team had no ounce of team work, well at least they weren't trying to kill one another like he heard team seven was at one point "Look I was testing you three to see what sort of team work you had since i know you three had been together with the prior sensei. However, it seems your previous sensei failed to help you three in that department. You utterly failed the test. Before you ask how let me finish you may not need to ask after I finish." Taking a breath he hoped Colt would pull his head out of his ass and realize his Sensei was only testing them. "You might have passed if you three acted like Cherish when i first started this when she defended Colt even though he stole her panties. Yes Colt i know you didn't lie, but you did not tell me that you did it. If you have some sort of reputation i don't know anything about that. If i did i might have judged you before i even came here I know about your Ero-jutsu yes but that is only because of your profile. Now Summer you were on the right track for a moment when you tried to defend Cherish from being punished, however you ultimately failed when you threw Colt to the wolves. Also Colt; I am proud that you are so eager to polish your own style, but at the same time i do not want you to practice on your teammates you are hear to build trust not do unmentionable things to them. When you didn't take Cherish's words to heart and still stole her panties you broke any trust she has in you or this team could have in you. Thus you have no right to even ask to show them by using them how could they trust you won't do it even if they tell you no?" Clapping his hands together Reiver stood up and addressed them again. "I was hoping your teamwork would have been worked on since you all had a sensei before this, but it seems he didn't even touch that to any extent. So lets start working on this teamwork..... but before that anyone know how to sober up our little Cherish?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 2:39 pm

A deep guttural growl started in Summer's throat before she looked over to Cherish, having missed the silly face she had made but hearing her whispers. As she continued, the samurai calmed down and her anger faded into a solemn sadness, Cherish was right. They were supposed to be a team and they were supposed to work together but Colt had never been part of the dynamic at first, it was Cherish and Summer... Obviously Reiver hadn't actually done his research properly but it wasn't as if Summer was going to say that, he might end up giving her a larger punishment. Clenching her jaw, the pink-haired girl sighed softly and shuffled over to Cherish before pushing the boulder off of her lap and the boulder on her own legs. She didn't care about the punishment but she knew that Cherish needed someone... Or at least that's what Summer thought.

Reaching over, she wrapped one arm around Cherish's waist, pulling her tight whilst her other hand went up to gently stroke over the back of her friend's head. Her voice dropped into a whisper when she spoke, hoping to make Cherish feel better. "Hey... It's okay, we'll make it through no matter what. There's been a setback, yeah, maybe a good bit of trust lost but that's not the end of the world, we're going to become an amazing team and be best friends forever, okay?" She said into her friend's ear, making sure the other two wouldn't be able to hear it, she didn't need their shit just now. She could have pointed out that Reiver was entirely wrong, that the teamwork existed between the two girls and that Colt had never actually been part of the team until now but she thought that would've been obvious considering the fact that both Summer and Cherish had not known exactly how Colt acted which would've been something that was learned if they had been grouped before. A major oversight in Summer's opinion but she just sighed softly and planted a soft kiss on her friend's cheek before turning to look at Reiver. "We don't need to sober her up, she's absolutely fine, sensei. Trust me, I've spent time with her whilst she's drunk so you don't need to worry I'll look after her... As for Colt, just ask him nicely not to touch me or Cherish again, not in that sort of way and the team will work absolutely fine..." She took a deep breath, her voice hadn't been angry or sad, just resolute. She wanted this to work, she really did... But she would kill before she let someone upset Cherish again.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 3:04 pm

Colt was about to retort at Reiver when Cherish's low voice caught his tempered ears. She was so cute when she spoke like that, Colt never realized how cute someone could be. It kind of made him want to do whatever she said, so much so that he actually began walking toward them in a trance till she stopped speaking and Reiver spoke. Colts eyes began to twitch in annoyance as he turned to his sensei. "Trust shouldnt even be won in the beginning. They didnt know me so I doubt there was any trust to lose. Especially since they worked on a mission to stop me from peeping in the womens bath." Colt would sigh and take a seat a few feet from the girls.

Suddenly something popped in his head that women did to him when he stole their panties though he didnt exactly know its meaning just that it was a rude gesture. Colt raised his fist and kept all but his middle finger down, shooting a bird to Reiver. "I dont like you sensei and I dont take kindly to threats. I dont like how you dissed my style. Summer I can forgive because shes cute, but you. No i cant forgive you calling my style a rapist style. Ill show you one day exactly how useful my Hentai Tactics are in battle. Now, ill stay today and do whatever, but only for the cutie Cherish. If not for her I would be going to get transfered. Whether you branded me traitor or not." Colt glared at his sensei, gripping his yoyos tightly in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 3:27 pm

Cherish would stare forward puffing out her cheeks as Reiver spoke, it was a test sure she was glad it wasn't actually serious but she was still upset still Summer's words and kiss would cheer her back up so her cheeks would deflate as she exhaled. Okay, Summer. Best friends forever yeah we got this. Cherish said with a nod moving her right arm and giving Summer a thumbs up before deciding to disregard Colt's comment as she looked at Reiver with a cheery facial expression. So Sensei now that the test is over what's next, Summer hasn't introduced herself I think are we going to complete that? she decided to bridge the hostility between Colt and her sensei she would smooth over any bad comments her male squad member made by producing distractions. Granted she was going to keep an open mind but she wasn't an stupid optimist, no when she was drunk she thought well no not clearer hehe but she had these moments where she could see the true colors of a person and she didn't like certain aspects of Colt's personality.

It wasn't like Summer, who was awesome or their sensei who was a meanie face for testing them like that and really should work on talking to children but rather seemed to be integral to his personality which was a problem. But hey they were young he might just grow up, besides boys were more immature than girls at their age, ironic because it usually was the opposite when it came to being a shinobi fan girls and all of that. Oh yeah, I'm A-Okay when I'm like this sensei actually I fight much better when I'm intoxicated hehe. she added in so as to not worry him as she knew adults didn't like hearing about a kid who drank, well tough luck because she was an alcoholic and withdrawl hurt so she wasn't quitting anytime soon not that she'd ever want to.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 3:45 pm

Reiver noticed the motion the boy was giving him and also noticed that Cherish was trying to prevent him from actually responding to him, not that he would actually give the boy what he wanted in terms of a pissing contest nine out of ten times Reiver would win. Ignoring Colt; Reiver started to speak "If you two say so, about her sobering up that is. Yes Cherish you're right Summer needs to give an introduction. So after she does that I will assess your individual talents so see what sort of team work would work for you three." Nodding he kept his eye scanning the three to see the sort of reactions they would have, he already noticed Cherish's dislike for Colt or Colts personality which would make sense he also noticed her eyeing him at some point not too sure what she would be thinking there possibly around the same thing as what she thought of Colt but he wouldn't know he wasn't a mind reader. "Go ahead Summer you're the last of us to introduce yourself." Reiver started to walk slowly to the treeline behind him looking around the area to see what kind of training they could do or trust building something would need to be done about the trust first. "Hmm"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 4:03 pm

Summer rose to her feet and dusted herself down, also following Cherish's example and ignoring Colt which made things nice and simple now. She took a deep breath and gave a slight bow to Reiver. "My name is Summer Osuna, I am a Samurai from a family of them. I mainly focus on defensive swordplay and aiding my allies with my blade and my style. I practice Geka Seido which is a relatively new style that I have not seen used very often at all." She reached down and placed her right hand on the hilt of her blade, feeling the cloth wrappings shift ever so slightly as she applied pressure, the material scraping soothingly against her palm. "I wield Glimmer, a Nagamaki with a very dangerous property." With that she flicked her wrist, the blade singing out of the sheath and cleaving straight through one of the boulders that she had pushed away. The area cut immediately started to turn to diamond and it spread like a virus through the rest of the rock eventually causing the boulder to turn into a large diamond, rough and glittering softly in the light that fell onto it. "My blade can do much the same to anyone that I cut with it making it extremely dangerous... Not to mention that the easiest way to remove the infection is to cut the infected area away as no one really practices anti-petrification medical jutsu." With that she nodded, sheathed her blade and sat down in Cherish's lap, leaning against her and waiting to see what Reiver said.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 4:12 pm

I'll probably pick it up just in case we ever have an accident and can't just cut the parts away, anti-petrification medical jutsu I mean. I'm trying to get into the med-corps anyways it would be a good skill to have. Cherish said having moved her own boulder away now that it was confirmed that it was just a test thus allowing Summer to take her usual position using her as a seat. Which she didn't mind since she would just rest her chin on her besties shoulder. So what next Sensei? she said wishing to keep the conversation flowing before it to delve back into it's former train of thought best to just keep everyone talking and sharing in a positive environment. But really she wanted to get something done today maybe, she knew her and Summer had already practiced working together before, she was grateful to their first sensei Tierno for forcing them to learn how to play off of each other though she was unsure how Colt would fit in their sync. They were lacking offense though she knew that maybe he could fill that role but he seemed more focused on his Erojutsu so she hoped that wasn't everything he had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 6:02 pm

"Whats next is we need to see what you three can do... As for you Summer we need to get you a second sword so you don't well petrify us while training, and Cherish I agree with you it would be beneficial for you and this team to learn a means to counter act Summer's sword. Colt aside from Ero-jutsu what else are you capable of?" He finally turned his direction towards the boy who wanted his middle finger desperately removed from his hand. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he looked over Summer. Her sword's ability would come in handy even more so if Cherish learned a means to reverse it they would be able to petrify a target to take them back for interrogation. This team most definitely had promise assuming Colt would get his act together in the time to come, unfortunately for him it was war and the ASN had no luxury of keeping the children like these off the battle field let alone having them continue their studies as students rather than genin. "Lets see, for now what we can focus on is your team work, I understand that your previous sensei was able to help both Summer and Cherish in terms of working together but to be honest that isn't even an issue you two are friends, but two does not make a team and the three of you need that bond of friendship if anything you need to trust the other two will have your back if you can't your team is doomed." He rubbed the back of his head and thought back to the beginning of the war. It had been a while. Reiver looked up as he softly spoke to himself "What should i do here King? ugh never thought i would be put in this position. I wonder if he is still even alive" Shrugging he looked back to his squad, it was going to take forever to get them together.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 6:16 pm

Colt smirked as he jumped to hie feet. "Aside from panty stealing I can send pleasures up through a girls leg. However if i add a bit of electricity..." He would hold up his hand and lightning chakra would coarse through his fingers, setting off small sparks. "I am capable of immobilizing them. Now I know you said besides my erojutsu but I just had to let you know my advantage over most females. Now for my other skill... allow me to show you." He would say before walking toward the entrance. He went around the corner half way before coming back out with a large purple egg. "This here is the Volt Egg. I recently became a member of the creatures of the deep." Colt laughed a little as he walked over to a clearing in the field and set the egg down before walking fifteen feet away from it.

"Now pay attention but also shield your eyes... maybe your ears a little. This can get bright and loud." Colt lashed out his yoyos and began walking the dog, letting them jump and roll on the ground before brjnging them back to his hand. He then tossed them out and began twirling them in an around the world trick. "Here we go! Lets start out with a small bit of chakra. Lightning Set!" Colt would shout before sending a c rank of chakra through both yoyos. They began to spark as the electricity shot through them before shining, the full length having lightning chakra cycling back and forth.. "Now, Kaminari Duplex Dente: Thunder Set!" He shouted as he tossrd both yoyos toward the egg. The yoyos clashed and in a bright flash of light with a sound similar to thunder the lightning burst into a massive orb taking up ten feet of diameter. The egg absorbed the lightning chakra and then Colt turned and bowed to the girls. "And that is what I can do right now. Highly offensive. As you can see my lightning is still cycling through my yoyos using a chakra flow. It lasts for onpy a short time however. I can change its power level depending on how much chakra i set initially." He said holding up the still electrified yoyos.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 7:15 pm

I can work with him, that's not a problem Sensei, so will Summer.Cherish said moving her arms so that she could place them around Summer's waist as she watched what Colt did causing her to think about it for a bit before an idea popped into her head. Colt I want to try something with your yo-yo keep it electrified okay but away from your body at the lowest possible power just in case it doesn't work. she said waiting for Colt to do so before making hand seals and ending with an ox her cheeks bulging as she removed her chin from Summer's shoulder and fired off a ball of alcoholic water at one of the yo-yo's. If he didn't move his yo-yo then it would connect the water spiraling around the yo-yo before becoming disc shaped due to the revolution speed of the yo-yo. Okay...try swinging it at something I just want to see what will happen I have an idea but I don't know if it's practical. placing her chin back on Summer's shoulder and pulling her friend into a hug from behind before deciding to expand on what she could do.

That's one of the two special types of water ninjutsu I use, I call them Alcohol Style and Syrup style, the first is by mixing alcohol into the water in order to make my techniques not only flammable but also capable of getting people drunk which results in a lot of added effects because unlike me most people aren't capable when they are intoxicated. Syrup style works on condensing the water so it becomes like sticky syrup so I can use it to bind them in place yet it's still water and so lightning can be conducted in it to set things up. I also know a lot of mud related Earth Release, I also like making holes and I have a special means of fighting mixing Silent Killing and Underground Projection Fish using the ground as a means to hide my presence. Oh...I have the plague of nature so as long as I'm standing on ground, under it, swimming in water or submerged I can survive without breathing so once I go down I don't need to come back up until I want to.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 8:05 pm

Well Summer had to admit, some of these tricks were actually pretty interesting, a lot more flashy than what Summer could do but maybe not quite so effective. She furrowed her eyebrows though as she thought about what she could do in regards to combinations. Well she could probably reflect the lightning back against attackers between herself and Colt to cause them to get shocked twice. That was the only thing she could think of though. Summer wasn't great in regards to combinations, she left that to Cherish who was much better at it. So with that, she tucked her legs up under her, leaning further into Cherish and shuffling down so she could rest her head on her friend's shoulder, cuddling into her. Unfortunately in order to do this she had to remove her sword and place it down beside them both which was certainly an odd feeling... She hated being detached from Glimmer and the lack of the chakra focus it gave her. Samurai weapons were certainly odd things. Closing her hand over she gave it a squeeze and took a deep breath, forcing herself not to pick up her sword again simply to have it. "So then, what are we going to do now Sensei? I don't really have any tricks to show... At least any that I want to show because they are quite dangerous usually... Geka Seido is a very brutal style, I have to admit."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 8:48 pm

Rubbing his chin he watched, it seemed the boy already perked up when asked about him still egotistic? However, Reiver placed his hand to his face the moment Colt started going on about pleasuring women he was nine any woman would have been an unwilling victim. "Hmm" he rubbed his chin a bit before nodding, the yoyos would work pretty well but to advance the boy's ability with them he could teach him the chakra threads and then get him some yoyo like disks to give the boy an advantage in range making him even fight at close range at in different ways. Summer, she was a tough one she is a samurai thus him being a ninja it would normally not work however he would be able to teach her some of the Ninkenjutsu techniques he was working on, however they would need to be worked around to fit diamond release which wouldn't be too hard considering crystal was the same thing. Now Cherish, she had water release which he also had as well as Earth something he doesnt have at the moment but when he goes to awaken he learns this but he doesnt know this yet so. He would be able to teach her a few things in terms of water release he could also help her develop a much finer and thinner version of the chakra thread to make a sustainable chakra thread she can use for stitches. "Well Summer, first we will need to gather a focus for each of you. From what i can see Colt would be good as an offensive player, Cherish well since she is wanting to be a medic she would be perfect for a supporting role, for yourself i can see you being a heavy defensive slash offensive player. However, i could be wrong." Rubbing his chin a little more he nodded.

"Only thing we should worry about right now is giving you a second sword to use for training or even advancing your own style, Summer" he started to walk closer towards Summer before only being a short couple feet from her. "May i see your sword for a moment?" he looked at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 9:25 pm

Colt looked at his yoyo as the water hit and began spinning with it creating an electrified buzz saw of water. He looked around and then spun it and tossed the yoyo toward one of the boulders. It slashed through it cleanly, as if it was nothing but paper. "Me like," he would say before the electricity faded and the water dropped. He would return to his spot and smile. "Alcohol eh? All we need now is fire and wind. Then we can repeat the saw in a massive form of plasma. Well not exactly plasma... but doesnt fire water and lightning mixing together create somwthing similar? It should... hmm." Colt began getting lost in thought as he tried thinking of ways to enhance the power with his clans jutsu. Maybe once he gained gravity he could pressurize it in high gravity to make it even more destructive.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 10:04 pm

Cherish would shrug, as she didn't know what he was talking about she wasn't really versed in some sort of chakra nature theory or something she just had this nack for figuring out what technique went with another, and managing to fit them together to make something epic. I don't know Colt I just thought they'd work together, do you have anything which can discharge the electricity in your *hic* yo-yo's. Cherish said before she heard what Reiver said and would unhook her arms from around Summer in case she wanted to get up and give their sensei her weapon. It's a Nagamaki, sensei it's not a sword, that's like calling Sake *hic* Beer because they are both alcohol it's kind of disrespectful to the sake hehe. she said just pointing it out she honestly on knew it because she had not only seen it in action enough to know no simple sword could do something like that and because she had decided to kip into the library to reach about Summer's style so she could learn how better to support it in combat. It was the same how she was going to read about yo-yo's and the Juryoku clan when she left the team gathering if Summer didn't want to hang out after
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 3:32 pm

"A second sword wouldn't enhance my style, in fact it would likely make it weaker simply due to the nature of Geka Seido." She nodded a few times and rose to her feet, finally getting off of Cherish and crouching down to take hold of Glimmer before rising up once more and looking at the sword. It was a sword that meant a lot to Summer, an heirloom of a dead relative. She bit down on her lip and drew the blade half-way, exposing the diamonds inset into the blade. They twinkled gently in the light and with that she shook her head and looked up at Reiver. "I apologise sensei but I cannot in any good con... Conscience let you hold Glimmer. It means a lot to me and as Cherish said, you have already disrespected it by calling it a mere sword. I would rather you call it either by its true classification, which is a Nagamaki or by the name it has been given; Glimmer as it shows respect and deference to the spirit that lingers within the weapon." Summer drew it fully and pointed it off to the side for a moment before flicking it away and sheathing it in one sharp moment, beams of light spilling from the edge due to the nature of the sword. "I however can tell you the exact specifications of my Nagamaki if that is what you wish to know... I have learned a lot about my weapon."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:46 pm

True classification? He didn't recall Summer even telling him what her sword was.... Well actually it seems he had spaced a little, when she mentioned the name he started to remember. Well that isn't good half listening to his students but then again he only did that by mistake because he was trying to think of things this team could do to work together. Cherish would be a good tactician, however that was solely do to the ingenuity of her making a new combination on the spot while drunk. Colt he wasnt too sure yet same for Summer. It seemed out of the three the next in charge would end up being Cherish when they were on missions alone. This wasn't too odd for a support type to be leader considering the other two more than likely would rely heavily on her. "Unfortunately as helpful as knowing the specifications are that alone wont help me make a replica of Glimmer all the way down to the feel of the Nagamaki." He knew these kids knew nothing of his abilities which he preferred but at some time he might have to share what he is capable of doing to at least one of them. "And thank you for correcting me, i might have had a um brain fart and forgotten you already told me about Glimmer" he was wondering if the child would actually ever hand her sword over considering he actually needed to feel the 'soul' of the sword to make a copy of it well minus the ability.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 7:15 pm

Colt looked at Cherish with a raised eyebrow. "Umm... Yeah i do. I just did it not even two minutes ago...." said Colt, wondering is she was forgetful when drunk. Then he laughed when the other two kind of showed a bit of retort to Reiver who kept acting all big but must have secretly been an idiot. "Brain fart you say?" Colt began laughing more before rolling on his back clutching his sides. This was getting kind of fun. He wondered when they would get to go home though. It was getting close to the time of day when the girls bath house got busy and he had more research to do.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 8:48 pm

Cherish had indeed forgot but he reminded her so she would nod leaving it up to him to figure out whether or not the water had any way of compounding the effect of the lightning discharge. She would chuckle though at his joke because he said fart...well she was easy to make giggle when she was drunk it wasn't her fault. She would get up from where she was sitting though to focus her attention back on Summer and Reiver-sensei only to completely stop focusing on them and instead pull out seeds from her pocket, before biting her thumb and dripping some of her blood into her palm onto the seeds channeling her nature release chakra into her hand in order to infuse them with it. This was the first time she was really trying to do such a thing and judging by the change of color it seemed like she was successful she would put all but one seed back into her pocket holding out her tongue and placing it on it before making hand seals once again and slamming the ground turning it into Loamy Soil. She would follow up with another set of hand seals tapping it with her foot to enrich the soil and would take the seed on her tongue before planting it in the ground making one last set of hand seals while she stepped back spraying water from her mouth on the earth with the seed within it causing the seed to quickly grow sprouting upward from the ground revealing it to be a seed of rice. If any of them started staring at her, she would look at them with wide eyes before giggling Don't mind me just trying to grow some rice because my sake is running low.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 2:58 pm

"Well you could easily replicate the feel of a Nagamaki with the specifications, of course you could never replicate the feel of Glimmer. I can feel the soul of the weapon as I wield it, the focus that the edge gives me, the way the wrappings shift under my fingertips, the way it waits as patiently as I do to strike. It would be impossible for you to replicate that but please, let me give you the sizes of the weapon and the weight and you can make an adequate replica from that." She held her weapon in both hands, one wrapped around the hilt, the other half way down the sheathed blade as she bent low at the waist, bowing her head at the same time. Once she rose up to her full height again, she attached the weapon to her waist and tied it on, her fingers dusting over the design of the scabbard to get used to it once more, although she knew the details intricately, probably better than her own better as a matter of fact. "I apologise sensei..." She then hopped away from where Cherish was doing her thing and started to run through a few simple Kata, Glimmer singing through the air in extremely quick, precise motions before returning to the sheath and then flicking out again, light beams bouncing and splitting off of the gems implanted into the blade.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 4:47 pm

Reiver sighed, he guessed the copy would have to be with specifics. "Erm.. Very well Summer lets have the spec" he nodded as he looked around a bit. Man these kids were a handful. Reiver looked over at Cherish who seemed to be making sake or was just too drunk she was playing with the earth he still wasn't sold on either yet. "Ill make your sword so you can practice without well potentially having a haphazard. Colt id like you to learn the Chakra thread. I have a few ideas you can use with it" He didn't push forward with that just yet as he waited for Summer to give him the specs of Glimmer. It would be a rather short process after he would start but it didn't matter she would have a safeish sword to use during training and even on the field if she didn't want to use glimmer Cherish on the other hand well he wasn't sure how coherent she was so he looked at her. "Also for you Cherish, think that maybe a version of the chakra thread would benefit you as well but an ultra fine version so that you would be able to use it as a means to stitch people up if needed." Naturally Colt's laughing would make him a prime target to Reiver at this point as the boy couldn't even tell the difference between a test and how a person really acts. The boy should be made a eunuch so that he could actually function in the outside world but that was neither here nor there right now so he ignored the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next