Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

R'tari Who?(Training Topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Empty
PostSubject: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 1:22 pm

The small fishes surrounding the tube would be a welcomed sight today, Kid having got permission from his mother to follow her brother and tell him of his graduation had gotten lost no matter. He more so wondered off but at the moment his goal was reassessed and he was moving down the main tube among the crowd a small figure among the adults and ninja.

His headband was on something he had forgot so he to was a ninja now, he would smile and fix his headband as he walked out the exit to the tube connecting to this section of the village. He didn't leave the house much but now that would change the knowledge waiting for him would fill him, reinvigorate and nourish. He would scan the area for anyone he knew upon walking down a few blocks. Today his clothes were new a pair of black pants along with a black open button up shirt which featured short sleeves. His pant's and shirts matched his black sandals and the black band upon his headband allowing his red hair to fall backward leaving his face.

Before Kid could realize he was lost overlooking a part of the village he had never been before he would offer a sigh and start moving toward the middle of the training area. Assuming he had been walking for about a hour. He had plans to meet a elite genin today and could hold off on finding his brother in order to make friends of his own. He would sit down in the middle of the dome's training area and fold his legs beginning meditation.

He would breathe in then breathe out as his energy began to fill the area and he started formulating technique's, the basis were down now all he needed was a training partner. One could see why a squad was necessary. Kid would simply wait in the middle of this area thinking of more ways to form genjustu.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 2:58 pm

R'tari was having his usual morning; wake up and eat breakfast followed by trudging on down to the library to read depressing novels followed up by brooding on his usual spot on the roof while ignoring his fan girls as he thought about his crush, Mimi. That's pretty much how he spent his morning everyday, at least when he wasn't dealing with anything related to his allies the Bringers of Chaos. Then again that organization was now defunct seeing as his two fellow members Asura Mishura and Tikatchi Mishura had been reported to have either never joined the Shinobi Council in the case of the former or had defected to become a missing nin after encountering the former in the case of the latter. This had made him more depressed for quite sometime and he had entertained thoughts of joining them but he realized that he wasn't cut out for the missing nin life it was too dangerous and besides Mimi was loyal he'd stay for her.

He would stop at the arranged meeting point having been thinking deeply on his way to meet up with some recently promoted genin who had been placed on a squad with him, he didn't mind he always liked looking after the younger generation. Sure some of them were grating on the nerves because of their immaturity but once he informed them he wasn't trying to lord over them just to treat him like any other squad member they usually got along with him. This would be his 3rd team, though the first was just for the chunin exams while the second was during the opening stages of the war. Now he was looking forward to a team during the calm, and thus was as pleased as his personality would allow when they had informed him that he would be placed with someone else. He would walk up to the boy stopping about 10 feet away before speaking up loud enough to be heard at least. Are you..Kid Jiko? If you are, I'm R'tari Mikaboshi. I'm supposed to be your new squad member.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 3:25 pm

Kid would have been sitting there a good while before the elite genin showed up giving out a small sigh as he heard the males foot steps approaching and upon him arriving he would lean his head and open one eye. The boy was pale but was supposed to be accomplished enough and Kid assumed he could learn much from a experienced elite genin. And with that he would stand offering his hand and a smile as he looked over his new teammate.

Bayi Kami is my real name assuming you wanted to know. Everyone call's me kid though.

He would wait for a moment for the male's reply assuming they would be teammates they would need to get along and be compatible one could not rely on the other without trust and surely Kid would not allow his life to be put on the line alongside someone he could not call a friend. If R'tari accepted his handshake Kid would pull his hand back and place them within his pockets walking back a few feet as he started looking around.

My mom told me you were some big shot in Kaos before the war and stuff made you have to leave home?

Kid didn't mean anything by prying he simply wanted to learn more about R'tari as quickly as possible assuming he had to go find his brother and still tell him he had graduated and could not find the hospital for the life of him, he possibly had more time than he believed assuming while he was here he could get some training in.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 4:25 pm

R'tari would reach out to shake Kid's hand before withdrawing his own back into his pockets, he'd make a mental note of his teammates real name nodding and deciding he would just call him Kid as it was easier to remember as well as say. It is nice to meet you. I guess we could do introductions seeing as we are to be working together for the foreseeable future. R'tari said before deflating slightly as Kid mentioned he was a big shot, he didn't want to be known really he was hoping his achievements would go unnoticed by the general populace or at least be outshined by what his comrades did. No..I wouldn't say I'm a big shot, I just got lucky a lot. So..tell me your interests, hobbies, dreams and that ilk. I guess also include what jutsu style you prefer in combat, what your thinking about specializing in and what you'll prefer to be on the squad whether offense, support or defense. You could also put in things your not that good in...if you like that is. he said quickly trying to shatter the illusion Kid might have of him being some sort of badass the hassle really wasn't worth it.

Besides R'tari was a follower not a leader, he didn't have it in him to lead others and be responsible for their wellbeing in a position of command. He was more like the reliable follower who kept people alive and followed orders to the best of his ability. It's what he did during the war and it was the reason he was alive till now, no sense in breaking said habit just cuz he was now on a squad during the relative peace time. He'd do his best to support his teammates, and supply all the information he could of course but he wasn't a leader. Hell he wasn't even a teacher despite what his superior seemed to think when they assigned him to mentor an academy student.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime1st December 2014, 2:52 pm

My only interest is obtaining more knowledge in order to better my own intelligence, that goal has caused my hobbies to become things in that could help me in that particular goal. I like reading, drawing and my hobbies consist mainly of sports my competitive nature shows in the midst of games and other things which test one's strategist aptitude. I grew to naturally learn Genjustu with ease and stuck with the style after the academy i will specialize in it more than likely and i plan to dabble in Psionic Ninjustu as well as Kyujustu. Support....yea support would be a good position for me to fit into.

Kid would look around after speaking R'tari was a seasoned ninja and he would sum it up to being lucky either he was modest or what the other mikaboshi said about him were true he had no spirit being a member who did not utilize his full clan ability's, Kid being one who heavily relied on his family and clan tactics could not think of someone not being tied heavily to their blood it would cause him to think of a life not putting your blood before everything else.

No it was unthinkable this R'tari would need to prove himself a real warrior, No more getting lucky, i plan to work harder than everyone in the village in order to let my true potential shine. In order to do that we need to work on our bond, will you be my brother R'tari someone i can depend on when my life is on the line?

Kid would hold his fist out toward R'tari it was for a fist bump he was very serious he could not help it, his squad would hold the keys to his future from here on out he didn't want any slackers fighting with him he only wanted those that could help him grow to become a valuable asset within the shinobi council forces.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime1st December 2014, 3:14 pm

R'tari would nod as he listened to ward Kid had to say, the kid...pun intended was driven that was both a blessing and a curse but dedication was always something good either way. As long as his dedication towards being the best didn't come at the expense of others but his squad member though young didn't seem like the selfish type that was good at least. Cool. Well I like to read, typically ranging from depressing, to dark romance and the occasional horror I'm usually in the library I also like to stargaze I find it pretty relaxing. Working on new Taijutsu is also pretty fun I take my physical training seriously, originally I wanted to learn all of the fighting styles in the world now though I'm good with knowing enough External and Internal fighting styles that will keep me alive on the field. That being said I'm primarily a physical user I dabbled in the gates but I also make use of some Shurikenjutsu, and Shadow Clones to help me deal with opponents. I guess I'd fit the offense role of the team which is good that just means we need one more person to round us out nicely. R'tari said before frowning slightly, it seems Kid thought he was a slacker he really wasn't he just wasn't overly ambitious.

You..misunderstand my words, I'm not a slacker though I might come across to be one due to my rank, I became an Elite genin specifically to look out for the younger generation and see that they survive the tribulations of their early shinobi career. I won't hold you back I promise that, but know that I likewise won't ascend with you in the ranks as my duty is supporting squads, not everyone can be great you know. This way I do my part and make sure there are more future badasses who live to reach their full potential. he said reaching out to fist bump Kid once he cleared up what he really meant. Sure he did believe he was quite lucky but he had some confidence in his skill if things really got tough he was sure he could hold his own against a Chunin or Low Level T. Jonin ...truthfully if things got really bad he could probably hold his own against an upper rank Chunin or a Mid-Level T. Jonin if things got really desperate. Though he hoped due to the peace time it wasn't something they'd every have to face..besides it was their Jonin Sensei's job to protect them against higher up threats he was just insurance if the fodder was better than average.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime3rd December 2014, 3:55 pm

Kid would listen to R'tari and nod he was a perfect teammate one that would stay alongside Kid until he got the skill in order to rank up further on his road to becoming a A rank shinobi at the least. It was good to know his teammate was not lazy. Now that we got our introductions done, how about we get some training done. Maybe you can teach me some of that taijustu you take so seriously cause at the moment, i have no techniques in my arsenal.

Kid would begin stretching taking a few steps back and cracking his neck as he began preparing for a spar only a little one though he had no real combat skills minus the little things he would learn today. Hopefully his new teammate would not mind lending the young Jiko one of his taijustu styles. He wished to learn a simple physical style. Based on diversion and tactics made in order to distance one self from the target and counter. To sum it all up he didn't like fighting with taijustu but didn't want it to be a burden when forced to use it.

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime3rd December 2014, 5:25 pm

R'tari would nod, before looking Kid over noticing his build, he was slight similar to most Cypher being built for speed and countering rather than physical force, that wasn't saying Cypher couldn't dish out or take punishment after all being immune to pain did have it's benefits but most seemed to not utilize it to their full potential. Either way he knew what type of fighting style he figured Nik would have fun utilizing considering it was something he himself was creating to serve as his diversionary fighting style so as to lead into his more powerful ones. Do you know the shadow clone technique? I do have a style I could share with you but your going to need to know that technique before I can teach you the Kata. You have the right build for it anyways, since you don't seem like most Cypher and prefer to shy away from close combat. R'tari said scratching the his lower cheek as he spoke mainly because he was slightly nervous after all some people took his words the wrong way.

He was knowledgable in taijutsu though after all that was his primary means of combat so he hoped Kid would see that and take his advice. Besides the shadow clone technique is very versatile whether for combat or just general use it's a bit draining on the reserves but I'm sure you could handle it at least 1 or 2 at the bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th December 2014, 1:36 pm

Kid would tap his chin he had heard of the shadow clone technique but it was to high a level technique for a mere genin to know right after joining the academy, it was unheard of even for someone like kid who was to say the least a budding genius in his craft. No, i don't know the shadow clone technique. But i guess i could learn it in no time if you think it will be a suitable help with taijustu. 

Taking time to learn something so high level would be taking and it would cause him to neglect his other training's in a sense it would take a spot within his mind never to be filled again at his current rank. But no matter the first road to becoming great was paved by trust. Or something like that. Kid would walk a few steps back and then begin cracking his knuckles.
How about a little spar, i need to learn some techniques anyway. Kid would begin backing up moving 4 steps to the right then back 3 steps then right again the same amount of steps as before.

The area had been set already something kid had been meddling around with in his meditation, The labyrinth. This genjustu was big enough to affect the entire training ground they were currently standing in and kid would simply take a seat pulling a cross bow out he would simply wait for the right moment seeing as how this was non lethal combat he would not try to outshine the veteran not assuming it was even possible but he would test his own aptitude could the mouse reach the cheese or would scientist prove a smarter being than the beast?

No matter the game was on and Kid would give a come hither motion with his hand before a burst of psionic energy would begin to travel toward R'tari assuming he could see it it would be easily dodged but the beauty was in the simplicity of psionic something kid grew to like alongside his genjustu.

Technique's Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 2:40 am

A tall man dropped into their training grounds and cleared his throat. "Pardon the intrusion. I have come to report that all shinobi are to head to the Main Dome for an emergency meeting. The orders come from Roxas Kukinorite of the Shinobi Council." The man looked between the two, waiting in case they had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th December 2014, 3:46 am

Shiroichi would wait for the tall man to leave before he made his appearance. Once the man had left he hop over the nearest wall and lean back against it with his hands in his denim jacket pockets. "Well, so you two are the ones I was told about. Not much going for you two by your looks though. Could use a bit of a makeover." Shiro grinned at the two hoping to have surprised them a bit. "I am Shiroichi Tanimoto. You can call me Shiro. I was assigned to this squad earlier and was told to come find you. Gotta say it was a bit of a pain tracking you two down."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th December 2014, 3:56 pm

Their spar had been interupted, which was pretty annoying but R'tari wouldn't show it on his face instead he would turn first to the man before answering him. Understood. I'll be there in a bit. R'tari said before watching as the man dashed away before sighing dropping his hands as another interuption happened but this one wasn't as bad seeing as it was someone he was going to run into anyways. Shiro. It's nice to meet you but...I like my appearance...Mimi likes it too, never changing how I look Um welcome, we were actually about to spar and what not but I suppose since you are here you could introduce yourself. R'tari said even though the bit about his crush was simply thought about before he replied rubbing the back of his neck while waiting for Kid's reaction.

They'd have to reschedule the training session but at the very least they could try and know more about each other before they had to head out. Still R'tari was worried, perhaps he had spoken too soon in his hoping that this team wouldn't be forged in the trials of war in which case this might be the calmest gathering they might be able to have...
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th December 2014, 4:49 pm

Kid would suck on his teeth as the man came about messing up his plans to train for some meeting it was most likely important so he would stand and sigh before looking up at the genin called Shiro he was not very good at hiding. Kid had noticed him, hiding from a cypher was rather difficult. Kid would spit on the ground toward Shiro, there had to be the disrespectful member of the group and at the moment Kid didn't like him. Possibly it was because thought of himself as gorgeous and he knew it to be true and not just cause his mother told him so on the DAILY! No he took time in readying his appearance every day possibly a trait from his sexuality possibly not. His hair was perfection and his clothes matched his personality always striving to be the best they could be.

So R'tari had a girlfriend or boyfriend named mimi one could never be sure but Kid would chuckle before looking toward Shiro with a blank gaze. Call, me Kid. Kid would place his hands within his pockets and wait for their new teammate to introduce himself, hopefully he was not the type to be overly ecstatic about talking shit but Kid could also talk shit and would relish in making their meeting all the more fun now all they needed was a sensei and assuming he would not just show up like the team seemingly did mostly everyone he needed to know for the remainder of his genin career and the upcoming war was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th December 2014, 5:19 pm

Man were these guys awkward, they didnt seem to have a single jolly bone in their body. Shiro would sigh before walking over toward then and scratched the side of his head. "Are you deaf or something? Wait, no you are not because you just called me by my name. Could have fooled me though because... Well if I didnt introduce myself just now then how were you able to know what to call me? Geez dude." Shiro looked around the training grounds wondering what these guys quirks might be. The one called Kid seemed pretty quiet. Shy maybe? He would need to do some poking around. Meanwhile the other guy clearly had a bit of experience in his looks but he didn't seem all too bright. Whatever.

Shiro walked over to Kid and placed an arm around his shoulder. "So tell me. What is on the training schedule for today? Some taijutsu practice? Basic training? Maybe some weaponry or mental screwing?" Shiro looked between Kid and the other guy waiting for his answer. He really hoped they were better fighters than they were at meeting people.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th December 2014, 6:09 pm

I meant your likes, dislikes, things you are thinking of specializing in battle, your hobbies and dreams for the future. Introductions like that.. R'tari said with a frown, he didn't like being insulted but he wouldn't get angry he just wasn't like that he'd probably just sulk for a bit, no the gloom was already setting in he would definitely sulk. But I mean..you don't have to if you don't want to. he said looking down the perfect picture of depression as his entire body would slump as he begun to think depressing thoughts of how this team would suck and he wouldn't be able to get along with them and they'd all die on a mission because no one would like each other and how it would all be his fault. He would continue to do so until Shiro decided to ask what the training schedule was causing him to continue to sulk but answer the question anyways in a small voice.

We were going to spar..but we were interupted because there is an emergency meeting...it's why I suggested you introduce yourself fully so that we could know what you can do currently and what your good at so as to co-ordinate better. R'tari said muttering his voice low but no doubt anyone paying attention would be able to hear what he said. Thinking about it though it only made him more depressed he didn't want to fight in another war it was bad enough the first time, and if the emergency meeting was something that triggered another war then he would be forced to use his skills at the threat of death again. What if he failed and another one of his squad members died again what would he do, he would have to mourn them again and further despair into self-loathing that he already did since the first time one had died and he couldn't do anything due to his weakness.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th December 2014, 7:16 pm

Kid would listen closely making a personality chart within his mind for the two, R'tari was a cool guy so far calm and relaxed someone Kid would have no problems getting along with but as for Shiro he was loud and talked like a child. Worthless words with no meaning and once he tried to put his hand over kid's shoulder the young jiko would slap his hand away rather quickly before offering a smile. Don't be a asshole Shiro, we all gotta work together. Kid would say before glancing at R'tari and noticing he was sulking not a good sign meaning the young boy shiro had gotten on his nerves and to put it bluntly in the short time that had passed Kid knew he would not like his newest teammate right away.

Instead he would move over toward R'tari and tap him on the shoulder to hopefully make him feel better before turning to Shiro. Tell us your fighting style, justu style you are best at and anything else that might come in handy when fighting alongside each other in the midst of war! I particularly do not like to be toyed with depsite my age and if you wish to keep acting like a child after becoming a adult you can leave i won't welcome you to this squad.

Kid would let down a bead of sweat before moving his hand over his head and slicking his hair back before looking into the sky and offering a sigh he really didn't like this guy it was just a gut feeling he was getting, but he would work with anyone assuming they were willing to put forth the effort and he would start the process.

I already told R'tari this but, my real name is Bayi Kami of the jiko clan. My interest revolve around attaining knowledge. I like reading, drawing and my hobbies consist mainly of sports things which allow my competitive nature to flourish, I grew to naturally learn genjustu with ease and stuck with the style after the academy i will specialize in it more than likely and i plan to dabble in psionic ninjustu as well as Kyujustu.

Kid would scratch the back of his head hoping now the three could form some type of bond and this would be but the beginning of the genin who paved the way for the shinobi nations. Fighting the Dobustu and the Shogunate would give R'tari and Kid no time to have to worry about getting along with genin who acted out and most likely would lie dead among the war bodies the moment the real fighting began.

Now you go.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th December 2014, 11:45 pm

Shiro would smile as Kid knocked his hand away. It seemed he had found a new toy to play with. But as they both talked it began giving him a headache. Great, he had to deal with some emo and some guy that had a stick up his ass. This wasnt going to be as fun as he had originally hoped, however he would.make due with what he had. "Man you guys are a real buzzkill you know. Sigh, how about this. I hate these boring types of introductions so how about instead I show you what I can do?" He pat Kid on the back with D rank strength to nudge him forward a bit. "So, umm dark brooding kid who hasnt said his name, go ahead and give Kid a punch in the gut. As hard as you can now."

The young man with the glowing blue eyes would grin as he stepped slightly away from Kid. He hoped Kid wasnt afraid to take a hit and that R'tari wasn't afraid to hit a teammate. "No worries Kid, you are in safe hands. If we are gonna be teammates you need to trust me on this, alright?" Shiro's eyes looked over to R'tari. "Let us make that punch into an open palm thrust to the gut instead."
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 5:39 pm

Kid would over look Shiro as he begin to speak then give a small grunt as he hit him in the shoulder nearly dislocating it in the process maybe he didn't know his own strength but not all people had inhuman strength. He was interested in learning the boys style so with another glance at shiro Kid would turn his teeth giving a sucking nose as he placed his hands at his sides then gave a come on motion toward R'tari. He would trust shiro this time and hopefully he would not regret it but in a small way he could feel shiro was about to amaze present some nifty skill that would complete the group and begin them down the dark and secret world which was being a shinobi in the midst of war.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 5:57 pm

R'tari would sigh, he called his carefully picked out introduction plan boring he would sulk more a depressed cloud raining down sadness all over his body in his mind. Well no that wasn't actually what happened but if it could of happened if someone had imagination well that would be what they saw hovering over R'tari who would slump again looking downward a lost expression on his face. He would however look up when he heard the pat, raising his eyebrow before speaking as Shiro didn't realize that getting an open palm from a Mikaboshi was perhaps worse than a normal punch. Um...if I punched him it would be better than me palming him are you sure about this? R'tari said standing up straight and would move into his Goken stance ready to punch the moment Shiro gave the go ahead, he would look at the other genin to see whether he didn't have any ulterior motives but he couldn't see that he was being distrustful in his eyes.

Then again R'tari wasn't exactly a good lie detector anyways, but he decided that instead he would simply hold back with Dark Fist Kid rather than palm him at full strength, he knew from experience that Dark Fist was rather painful and didn't want to subject Kid who he had gotten along with so far to that treatment. Well..here I come. he said throwing an open palm at swift release speed aiming at Kid's chest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 6:20 pm

Shiro would smile as things were going good. These two had some hesitation, especially the emo kid, but they went along with what he said. He watched the emo kid attack Kid with an open palm. They were both within ten feet and the emo kid made the mistake of making eye contact prior to attacking. This allowed Shiro to send a signal to the boys brain creating an impulse that would have the brain tell the hand to close into a fist. Though R'tari attacked with an open palm at first it would suddenly switch to a closed fist if all went well. And when the hit connected with Kid, the young boy would feel nothing as Shiro transferred the damage to himself causing him to flinch a little, an eye closing as the pain shocked his relaxed body. He took in a sharp breath and laughed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 7:08 pm

Somehow you can control the transfer of pain, i felt nothing at all should prove useful. Kid would say giving a smile and moving toward shiro patting him on the shoulder. Welcome to the team. He would then look toward R'tari and give a smile he was in a awful mood at the moment and needed cheering up hopefully he would not always like this if so Kid would have to lighten him up something that could be hard to do in the middle of war but all was possible.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime10th December 2014, 12:00 am

And...change a persons action, odd I clearly wanted to palm him yet, I punched him instead..I wish to try again I need to confirm something unless your willing to explain to me how your technique works? R'tari said glacing at his hand before opening and closing it as it was odd to say the least that his action was changed for some reason. He would repeat it a couple of times before looking at Shiro his face slightly perplexed but he was glad on the inside that Kid had smoothed things over as he thought that the latter would end up not liking the former which would create..tension on the squad. Which never ended good for anyone really as it would ruin the team dynamic and not allow the team to grow closer as a result some teams thrived on such conflict but R'tari wasn't one of those who liked to fight unnessecarily most likely during an argument he'd easily cave or try to escape the area in question.

Err...I'm R'tari Mikaboshi by the way...since I guess you probably missed my introduction.. R'tari said deciding to add that in as he had figured the other genin knew his name but he'd rather be safe than sorry. He did still however wonder what the guy had done as it was rather unique, both in terms of taking the pain from Kid and manipulating R'tari's movement perhaps genjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime10th December 2014, 2:33 am

Shiro gave a slight bow when Kid told him good job. He smiled and then raised up at R'tari's response. He would laugh in amusement as R'tari seemed shocked of his own movements. But of course it wasn't actually his own now was it. Shiro loved toying with people and this often emerged through his fabrication. "You may certainly try if you wish. Or I could show another demonstration of my power. Either way, you will come to understand what I am capable of." He would exhale a little.

To these guys it didn't seem quite too obvious as to what Shiro was or what he did. To give a hint at what he was he decided to try something new. After finishing his exhale he would sharply enhale and flex, willing the bones to grow. In mere moments a spike grew from his palms, elbows, knees and various other parts. "The technique I used to make it so you felt no pain was a simple fuinjutsu crossed with my own Life and Thread release. I made a spiritual connection between our bodies that transferred pain from me to you making it so that you are spared any mental stress. However it ends up giving me that stress. It is deadly to me under the right circumstances but essentially it can protect you to some degree. But... just because it is on you doesn't mean you shouldn't try to dodge. After all I can only handle so much." Shiro swiped the bone spikefom his palm into the air between him and Kid. Kid would feel a slight tug on his back as the force cut the thread. Shiro would then turn his attention back to R'tari, attempting to look him in the eyes for his next move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime10th December 2014, 5:38 pm

Well assuming i don't feel pain anyway i guess a dakar will come in handy, assuming that's what you are? Kid would smile yes shiro was a dakar using Life release with ease along with his Fabrication technique used on R'tari. Kid would look in R'tari's direction as he repeated his punch over and over it would not change like last time due too their being no fabrication placed on him, though he would find that out soon enough. So, R'tari can you show me the handseals to the shadow clone justu before Shiro shows us some more of his skills With Shiro spilling the beans to his technique Kid could not help but wonder could he transfer mental damage only not just physical damage could likewise come in handy when faced against certain shinobi. Shiro could you use your way of transferring pain to transfer gen damage to a victim that is genjustu resistant?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime10th December 2014, 6:42 pm

Life and thread..ah I get it, now that I look closely you do look like a Nova so it was Fabrication then...it won't work on me a second time but I do admit that is a pretty useful ability we need to keep it a secret it can be an ace in the hole as I've never seen any Dakar use Fabrication like that... R'tari said thinking back on the chunin exams he had been in before and couldn't get any idea of that specific use truth be told, most Dakar simply brute forced it or used Fabrication in sync with genjutsu to distort reality and even so that wasn't exactly a common thing he had only read about it in the library. The seal is rather simple you do it like this, alternately you can also use the Tiger Seal just be wary every clone splits your chakra evenly with it so the more clones you make the less chakra each one has to work with. R'tari said a puff of smoke appearing revealing two more R'tari's who would flank the original he would activate Bringer of Chaos while looking at Shiro.

I guess I should show you what I can do then. R'tari said before thrusting two of his palms releasing Dark Fist: Ghastly Palm both at Shiro, the two clones would dart to the left and right at bullet release speeds attempting to flank him in preparation for the next assault. Itami would float into the training area having been lingering around out of sight since it thought it's Mikaboshi wasn't doing anything combat intensive now however the faithful Amatsu would hover around R'tari's head awaiting orders.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R'tari Who?(Training Topic)   R'tari Who?(Training Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R'tari Who?(Training Topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next