Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Empty
PostSubject: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 12:22 am

"Hallowed be thy name, the Alpha and Omega, Kami-sama. Thy humble servant seeks thy countenance and guidance as she makes her way to the Imperial Continent, please grant safe passage and protection from evil. Deliver thy servant from any temptation that might serve to stray thy servant from the path of righteousness and grant thy blessings in battle should thy servant encounter those which art to be purged. Amen. Vendetta prayed within the training ground, she had acted as a refugee seeking aid and had managed to obtain equipment from Hakagakure initially she had considered staying here and joining the Allied Shinobi Council but she realized that they weren't doing anything about the threat of Pandora. She couldn't stand that of course and even though she did want to worship at the Temple of Kami she decided to make her way towards the Shogunate to see their own stance. She was a devote Shogunate follower as they had introduced law and order into the formerly lawless land and she blamed the Allied Shinobi Council's greed for starting the war which lead to widespread of Maleficars and Embodiments of evil over almost the entire western half of the Origin Continent.

She would get up from off of her knees dusting her legs off before looking into the distance, mainly seeking out others who might be swayed to come with her. She knew that the ASC had many refugees from other villages and she had always been mindful of young shinobi that she could take under her wing and show them the marvels of the worship of Kami. Unfortunately for the most part other than the members of the "Church" she had from Samuigakure she hadn't much hope in spreading the message here...though perhaps today would be different.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 12:31 am

Judal watched as the young woman prayed, he kind of wondered who could have died for her to pray so extensively. She seemed like a newcomer around the village, Judal seen plenty of those from time to time. However, Joh always told him to be courteous to the people that arrive here; this place also offered sanctuary and safety for the remaining ninjas. The clans that weren’t strong enough were in danger of dying out; there was plenty of things that was wrong for the most part. Before he knew it, Judal started to make his way towards the woman. “Umm…excuse me miss…. Who are you praying to?” To the woman, there stood a 5’1 little boy with white hair who probably asked her a simple question. Judal was rather interested and he wanted to know more about this girl. Maybe she could tell him if they were winning the war?
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 12:42 am

Vendetta would turn slightly seeing that a boy had come up to her causing her to smile politely at him, her eyes studying him and seeing that he was young enough that his ignorance was warranted and not simply mocking her due to her faith. I'm praying to Kami, the fashioner of life and maker of this world. Would you like to learn about him, ah forgive me I didn't introduce myself. My name is Vendetta and yours is? Vendetta said placing her hands at the side of her body while she introduced herself her bow being stuck to her back through a use of chakra control. She was of course curious at to the boys name as he had a curious appearance, though she couldn't fault his fashion sense at the very least it sure made him stand out as most shinobi tended to go with darker colors to help them blend in. I hope he is interested in what I have to say, I don't think I could stomach another rejection today. No..I must not think like that, I shouldn't doubt my ability to preach His word as that is tantamount to doubting His ability to imbue me with His message. No I won't give up nor will I let myself be tempted to simply give up. she thought to herself her posture becoming straighter as she became more filled with confidence and she would stare at the boy somewhat expectantly yet trying to convey a pleasant welcoming aura so as not to intimidate him or scare him away.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 12:54 am

“The maker of this world? He made everything? Including you and me?” This is interesting, so gods do exist after all? Why didn’t Kami come down yet and stopped this war from happening? Other than that, the young women introduced herself as Vendetta. That was a rather strange name, but Judal thought nothing of it. His name was pretty strange as well, so was his choice of clothing. “Judal kaironokuma…” Judal would say with his usual expression. It didn’t change much, and that wasn’t because he was uninterested. He practically raised himself, and the truth of his family was rather shameful Judal truly had one of those “Lost Soul” outlooks, but not a lot of people would notice that. “….” Judal peaked over the back of Vendetta and noticed her bow. “So you are into archery? Are you any good at shooting a bow? I never seen anyone use one before…’
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 1:35 am

Vendetta would smile at his naivety before brushing a stray hair from her face hooking it behind her ear as he introduced himself. Yep, you see in the beginning there was Kami and He existed, however while wandering the Universe He discovered others who were similar to Himself, these were the Cthuhlu, Gaia, Susanoo, Shinigami and Datara. For a time everything was fine however Datara was filled with energy, Shinigami constantly agitated it due to the manipulations of Cthuhlu while Gaia and Shinigami constantly argued. Kami in his infinite wisdom decided to intervene and proposed a challenge to the other Deities, in order to prove and end to the constant strife that was the Beginning they would each create something with their power. The rest agreed and each went off to create their own things, Cthuhlu the Mad God was first deciding in a fit of insanity to create the Dimensions splitting the Universe into 10. Susanoo the Warrior God decided to add things into the Dimensions bringing forth matter and creating the barrier between the 4 physical planes as well as the afterlife, the past, present and future. Gaia or Mother Earth created the planet that you and eye live in using the matter and infused her energy into the planet turning it into a garden and creating animals, yet they were empty shells devoid of reasoning or goals similar to puppets. Shinigami the Destroyer decided due to always opposing Gaia to bring forth Death killing the things Gaia created and harvesting their souls in the afterlife for His own personal use. Datara the Accursed one decided after seeing all the things created to gift a portion of it's power and creating it's own life, these were known as Acolyte Demons extremely destructive beings at the time of their conception resulted in the extermination of all original life on earth. This was known as the mass Extinction Event. Vendetta said before pausing as Judal had asked another question causing her to chuckle a bit due to him having the attention span of a child of course.

I'm very good at archery. It's my main way of fighting. But back to what I was saying, Kami unlike the rest decided to think pondering to himself about how to go about creating things and noticed the flaws in each and everything the others created. As a result he decided to take seven days to create everything in the world. On the first day he decreed let their be light and fashioned stars to light the universe ordering the planets into star systems, stars into clusters, and galaxies rather than the disordered mess that Susanoo had brought about which constantly resulted in stars planets and other heavenly bodies colliding with one another. The second day he created the Oni Angels as his helpers and they went around to counter out the destructive tendencies of the Acolyte Demons waging a war against them which resulted in their victory banishing them to the 4th Dimension. The third day he created time as it had not existed before then preventing the cycle of life and death to occur without reason, instead he allowed Life and Death to share time bringing about aging, birth and natural death. The fourth day he created Heaven and Hell with Heaven being located in the tenth Dimension while Hell was located within the Shinigami's stomach so as to state his hunger for souls. The fifth day he looked around and breathed life into the various creations of Gaia, Shinigami and Datara while stumbling upon their failed creations Dobutsu, Humans and Chakra beasts,along with animals and the creatures throughout the planet; breathing life into their souls by fashioning the atoms comprising their body with the souls comprising their body resulting in blood to allow them to procreate on their own further establishing the cycle of life and death placing a stage between them known as Reincarnation to ensure the balance. On the sixth day he observed his creations and noticed the savageness of Dobutsu and the fickle temperament of Chakra Beasts as well as the potential of Humanity and decided to isolate the other two to the Origin Continent while spreading humanity through the world. Finally on the seventh day he rested and the other Deities marveled at what He had done.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 1:03 pm

Judal actually remained silent and listened to the girl go on about the backstory of the person that she prayed to. He never heard this story before, which fascinated him in a sense that all of his actually happened. “I see…” Judai would simply say as he thought about his next choice of words. “Well, that was a very interesting story, I would of never known that these things happened. “ Before Judal got caught into the awe of such myths, he wanted to know of the result of the war. “How is looking outside of the village?  The war is still going on right? I heard from the other kids that there was this immortal monster  group that was hard to kill, is that true? How are we supposed to win against something like that?
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 12:36 pm

Vendetta would adopt a pleased expression on her face glad that he had found the story interesting even though according to the scriptures, which was the word of Kami written so mortals could understand it, it was all true. His next question of course was understandable he was young and thus did not yet know of the dangers outside the walls and the council's current inability to maintain a constant state of war instead choosing to stall for time while their enemies only grew stronger. We are still at war Judal, even if the council does not want to admit it openly we are going to lose this war if we continue to focus on strengthening our borders rather than expanding outward. But yes the other kids are right about the immortals but they are not monsters they are Maleficarum, those who are depraved, having been tainted by demonic forces known as Embodiments of Evil. It is why they have gained access to otherworldly power at the cost of damning their souls for all eternity. But you are in luck Kami is all providing and has gifted his believers members of the "Church" with his power in order to smote Maleficarum to purge this world of their evil. I am one of those who has been blessed with this power, myself and a couple others are attempting to spread the message of Kami so we can share this power with others so that they can be better protected, as normal methods of attack aren't effective against those so tainted by "Sin". she said pausing after while looking at Judal with a zealous look before asking him another question. Will you join us and lay claim to the power to protect all of those you hold dear while exterminating the gradually increasing demonic forces to the west?
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 7:47 pm

“Something to protect? I don’t have anything like that, I don’t have a family or……” Judal would say with a straight face as he thought about his motivation. “This war is causing a lot of people pain; there is something that I want to do about it. The village elder said that I had potential; but I don’t know if I would be any good at all. Am I free of Sin? Wouldn’t I only be hurting you and your cause? I beat up a few bullies that wouldn’t leave me alone, my mom committed suicide and I was covered in her blood as an infant. My father cheated and ran off with anothr woman; I am the product of dammed souls. Why me? Why would you want me? “ Judal looked at the paw prints on his hands and then looked back at Vendetta. “ if I would be good in a short period of time to be of any help to you for putting an end to the Maleficarum. I’ll join you if you would have me….” Judal would say to Vendetta as he looked at her with a strange combination of determination and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 10:20 pm

With the death of Pierre, his father’s little band of mercenaries were no more and since his mother had convinced the old man it was about time he called that part of his life quits that decision had left Jean with absolutely nothing to do. Though there were other Mikaboshi mercenaries around the Land of Echo there was no way they would welcome him in with open arms since his father had managed to piss couple off during the years that and he didn’t see himself working under anyone but his father, so he was now without a group which would hurt his chances to gain any high profile missions. With not many options available to him he had decided it was time he left the nest in pursuit of something that every Mikaboshi desired, power.  Having discussed his plans with his mother since his father didn’t give two shits about whatever he did, she had reluctantly left him go knowing she full well couldn’t stop him when he made his mind up.

He didn’t know how long he had been traveling but he had somehow arrived at Hakagakure though he had plans of heading to the West continent that was the last time he would take directions from that damn Amatsu whom was now hiding due to the fact she knew she was in deep shit right now. But that worked in his favor as he didn’t want anyone to know that he was a Mikaboshi as he went as far as wearing black gloves on both his hands to hide the mark of his clan. Arriving at some open field that looked to a be a training ground, Jean would notice two people in the distance a boy and a woman and when he arrived closure he would hear a very odd conversation between the two about churches and demons. “Odd.” He muttered to himself as he pulled his hoodie over his head a continued walking, eventually walking by them, not taking any chances with those two.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 2:46 pm

There is goodness in all hearts and no one is born with "Sin" rather their actions in life only after they have become an adult is what defines whether they head down the path of a Maleficar or not. Vendetta said placing her hand on Judal's shoulder so that he would look at her as she stared at him seriously. Kami is as merciful as he is all powerful, come with me and assist me in ridding the world of the filth that seeks to damn it as a whole, you are still innocent, free of "Sin", which means I can teach you without preforming the purification ceremony. More importantly the only thing holding you back from your salvation is yourself. she said before smiling at him in order to ease his confusion and potentially reinforce his devotion to the cause as she took her hand off of his shoulder. Now then come along we have much to do, I was on my way out of this village to seek the Shogunate to see whether or not they are dawdling with the war, the other members of the "Church" are scattered about the ASC territory but we have no one on the Imperial Continent I am to be that missionary. Seeing as I have accepted you as my apprentice you shall accompany me so that I can train you as I go. she said before turning noticing another person who was walking close to them causing her to stare at them before calling out to them seeking to get their attention as well.

Lo, stranger. Do you not think it fate for you to stumble on our conversation at such a time, yet you continue to walk. We mean you no harm of course though I can't say that about much others. Vendetta said loud enough that the boy who was walking by should be able to hear it, now it was just a matter of him accepting her words or not.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime4th November 2014, 12:04 am

Judal would look back and rub his head; there was another person that seemed to be near. Was this someone that knew Vendetta or was as curious as he was?”…..” Either way, Judal remained silent at a moment’s notice; he already decided to believe in Vendetta’s words for the time being and follow through. That was all that mattered for the time being, but Judal didn’t want to be too antisocial. He simply waved at the person; he didn’t usually speak in first meetings with other children, only because of the times that he got bullied here. It would be cool to have another person join them though.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 11:13 pm

Having heard her words Jean would stop in his tracks and turned towards them. Her little speech about Malifitars or Maliavatars meant little to him, what had caught his attention however the fact that she had mentioned that she was seeking the Shogunate did. Since he was dreaming of a fresh start, no where would be a better place than the West Continent? He had never been there before and with the backing of the Shogun who knows what he could accomplish? “My mother taught me not to talk to strangers, especially one’s that try and promise kids things in exchange for going along with them.” Jean said calmly as he scanned the boy that waved at him from head to toe before waving back at him.

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 3:00 am

Yet you walk closer to us regardless and are speaking to me now, in which case you've already forsaken your mothers teaching. As for the comment, I am a Tokubetsu jonin not a pedophile, I have no interest in either gender either way I'm a celibate. No I simply offer passage to the West Continent along with training perhaps you look about the age of a genin tell me do you have a sensei. Vendetta said answering his rude comment in a polite tone despite the fact that he wasn't nice to her, turn the other cheek after all the scriptures said. Sure Vendetta did have a certain limit but she didn't have a temper no she would simply show her disappointment and promptly stop speaking to an individual who brought her to that point as Wrath was a sin. She would wait for his reply to her offering as she saw in him one who was lost looking for a guide unlike Judal who had instead came to her yet at the same time he didn't seem like the type to willingly seek help and thus she would have to offer it to him.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 7:30 pm

Jude was mostly quiet through the entire exchange. He didn’t know what to expect or what was going to happen between vendetta and the other kid that was over here. He looked a little older than Judal, but maybe that was due to the fact that he was a little bit taller. Well, the guy waved back, so he didn’t seem like a bully or all that bad to be honest. “Hey…what’s your name?” Judal would say casually towards the guy. He wasn’t expecting him to answer through,
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime20th November 2014, 9:38 pm

Well we didn’t need to know that.” The young boy said candidly after hearing her declare her celibacy, for real though who openly says something like that around two young boys? She had already rubbed him the wrong way the moment he overheard her talking about demons and now he just found her plain creepy. “Well celibate-san, I’m just a wanderer. I have no home, no sensei.” Jean found himself admitting to the woman. Maybe his words would trigger some sort of maternal instinct within the woman resulting her taking him to the West Continent, which he would repay her by ditching her the moment they got there.

Taking his eyes off the woman he would turn his attention to the boy whom now stood in front of him. “My name’s Jean. What’s yours?” He said in reply to the boy’s question.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 4:00 am

Vendetta would frown, slightly upset at the boy's behavior, but she wouldn't let him get to her even if he was...abrasive. Well..Jean, Judal and I were heading to the Imperial Continent, would you like to come with? Vendetta said getting straight to the point, thankful that on some level he was social, just well not to her. Maybe he distrusted adults due to a bad past that could be it, she felt that she had to show him that not all adults were bad and that she herself meant no harm. Completely oblivious of his intentions, if she did know her reaction would of been obvious she would just leave him to do whatever no point trying to talk to someone who didn't want to be helped. No that was her own emotions talking she needed to be strong for Kami, it was a test after all why else would he show up at that moment right after she had secured a soul for the one true Deity. She would just have to keep at it and bit by bit Jean's hard exterior would crumble so that one day he too could come to the light and bask in Kami's splendor like she had.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 4:08 pm

“I’m Judal, but you can call me Jude if you want. “ Judal would say in response to Jean’s question. Judal didn’t really interact all that much with other children around his age, so this was one of the few conversations that he managed to come across. However, it was cut short when Vendetta announced that she was heading out to the Imperial Continent. When she asked if they wanted to come with her, Judal was silent for a moment before he answered. “Aright, I’ll come with you. Something tells me that if I go with you, I can finally figure out what I want to do with my life. “ Judal would say with confidence, even though he was going on pure instinct. However, who would want to turn down a chance to travel a little bit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation   A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quest of Righteousness and Salvation
Page 1 of 1