Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dead Quest (Mission Thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 5:10 pm

It had been a few days since his fight against Emerald and Garnet, the two odd creatures that had attacked the Academy, killed a Chunin instructor and then attempted to attack and possibly kill himself and his allies, thankfully none of them had died. With a soft sigh, not of sadness though, Arikiko pushed open the door to the Office and stepped in and over to the receptionist's desk, Morghul slung over one shoulder and with one hand gripping the weapon's hilt firmly. "Excuse me, I wish to take a C-Rank mission on my own, is there any on offer?" He asked quietly, his voice scarcely more than a whisper as Morghul gave off a small grumble beside him, wishing for something to do just as much as Ariki wanted something to do.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 5:17 pm

Hmm yes, we have a babysitting mission for one of the nobles living in this area. Take the path east should take you about 2-3 hours to get there your expected to baby sit his twin girls for about 7 hours until their regular babysitter makes it to the area he was delayed because of something I'm sure when you get there they will fill you in better. the receptionist said looking up to see Arikiko before going back to typing after she remembered his face. When your done come back here to report and I'll give you your reward. she said before dismissing him so he could go about his way.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 6:12 pm

Once the woman had finished speaking to him, Arikiko thought over what she said for a few minutes before nodding to her. “I understand. I will report back this evening with the mission complete.” He said with an air of finality and a nod before turning and walking out of the building. Through the corridors his feet took him, slowly and softly as he scanned over the walls of the building. Apparently others had been attacked by the strange shinobi who had taken it upon themselves to try and bring the Academy down. Ariki stopped and stared at the ground for just a moment, the doorway to the Academy proper was before him, untouched.

“Arikiko, not all is well for you is it? As much as you try and hide it.” Morghul whispered to him, his voice soft and caring which was more than a little odd for the massive axe. Although it was to be expected, Morghul knew a lot about his master and he could tell that something was not quite right. “No, Morghul, I’m alright. I just think too much.” The young boy said before walking out of the door and along the pathway towards the house where he would be babysitting. Fortunately it was a long path to the house and that meant that Arikiko could get a lot of thinking done on his way there.

After all though, there certainly was a hell of a lot to think about. The first order of business was not the obvious actually, it was the fact that the exams would be coming up soon. Most people would be fretting about them, maybe cramming their training in to get as much as many jutsu as they could to stand a better chance of passing, or they might be overthinking them like Arikiko was doing. He knew that the exams usually involved a fight and Ariki knew that he was more than a bit violent for his age, he might end up killing someone. That thought didn’t bother him too much, death had never scared nor worried Arikiko, he would gladly kill and he would die with no bothers himself. That was something more than a little strange about him, the fact that he could do such a thing. Most people found that strange, or terrifying, that death didn’t bother someone as young as Arikiko.

Morghul gave a sigh as they walked along the pathway. “Tell me, Arikiko, are you sure that you are alright with the current events? I know that not everything is going well.” The axe asked him, out loud, he didn’t want to use telepathic communication just now, it was better to speak. His wielder seemed to think over that for a moment before taking a deep breath and then shrugging. “To be honest, I’m not entirely sure, Morghul. Some might be traumatised or vengeful and yet I may just be able to understand them. Mayhaps I’ll meet them again and we can have a true fight, I imagine ours was cut off abruptly for… whatever reason.” Arikiko gave another shrug and then fell silent as he walked, not talking to Morghul for now.

Before he even knew it, he was standing outside of the Noble’s house where he would be watching the two children. Wandering to the door, Arikiko gave it a gentle knock and waited. It was a rather splendid house, wrought iron gates and a massive black wooden door before him, probably expensive but it didn’t really give him too much to think about, there was little he needed to focus on other than the fact he was here for a mission. Soon enough, the door opened and a kind face greeted him. The woman looked over him, realised he was carrying a massive axe and that his clothing was of those worn by Academy students at the massive Academy on the horizon. With that, she invited Arikiko inside and sat him down on a couch before telling him the basics of what was needed. Apparently the father had already left and she was just about to go, so it would fortunate that Ariki had arrived when he did. So his basic objective was just to watch the girls, both of whom were six years old, until the true babysitter comes, so that didn’t seem too difficult.

Quickly the mother left and Arikiko hunted down the two girls, leaving Morghul in the living room so that he wouldn’t scare the Twins. Upon opening the bedroom door that he had heard the sounds coming from, he saw the two girls sitting playing together in the house and he decided to ask them if they wanted tea or something to eat. They replied affirmative for the first and negative for the second, so Arikiko went off. The tea was made quicksharp and he brought it back to the girls, giving them the drinks and then telling them where he’d be. So he went to the living room afterwards and waited there, playing with a deck of cards until he heard a commotion from upstairs.

With a quick Swift Release dash upstairs, Arikiko found the girls playing at the top of the stairs just for one of them to fall and start to tumble down the stairs. With a sigh, Ariki jumped and grabbed her, allowing himself to take the hits as he fell down the stairs and landed at the bottom with a quiet thud, the girl on his chest. After she was calmed down and happy once more, he told them to stay away from the stairs and watched them a little more closely. It took only a few hours after that when he heard the doorbell, having just made dinner for the girls. Opening the door, the other babysitter was there with a smile on his face. The Yoroi gave him a nod, collected Morghul and then wandered off after explaining what had happened in the house.

A couple hours later and he walked back into the Office with a passive face once more, not an ounce of emotion as he tapped on the desk. “Mission complete.” He murmured, Morghul still balanced delicately on his shoulder.

Words Needed: 1000
Words Written: 1033

Soloing C-Rank mission.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime29th September 2013, 6:30 pm

Approved. 1c rank and 2d rank (x2 due to solo)

500xel (x2 due to solo)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 2:42 pm

NEW MISSION

--------------------------------------------------------

So it was a new day and Arikiko had learned some startling news. He had to do missions in order to actually participate in the exams. So of course he rushed, in his own manner, back to the Academy Office in order to get another mission. He had to pass these damn exams so that he could distance himself from his family when he got back to Hakagakure by joining one of the clans that were there. So he walked straight up to the receptionist and asked, nihilistically of course, "Excuse me, I wish to take a C-Rank mission on my own, what missions are on offer?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 5:32 pm

The clerk sighed and pulled out a file. "So many students doing missions. We are beginning to run out. Well, out of what's left, the cafeteria needs help cleaning the lunch room, washing the dishes and repairing the walls that were destroyed when some students got into a fight. Just report to the head of janitorial staff and they will show you what to do," said the clerk, handing him the file before getting back to work.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 9:07 pm

"Degrading work but someone has to do it. Expect me back in a hour or so." With that Arikiko lifted his axe up and attached it to his back with the specially made sheath, the head of the massive weapon poking up over his shoulder. He then shoved his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath, flitting through the mental map he had of the Academy before wandering through it and to the lunch hall where the work needed to be done. Once he had walked in it took only a few minutes for him to locate the janitor. He then walked over to said person and stood in front of him. "I am here about cleaning up, apparently there was a fight and someone has to fix what was broken, hence why I have arrived." Arikiko spoke with next to no emotion, he really could not be bothered with this.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime7th January 2014, 3:45 am

Tch...I'm back, preferably a C-rank mission, you got anything dealing with creatures and the like? Arikiko said his face seemingly annoyed but is voice not leaking any emotion what so ever. He would strum his fingers on the receptionist's desk as he waited, after all he wanted to get this done already, a couple more missions and he'd be satisfied with his mission log and would divert the remainder of his efforts to training with Morgul. Speaking of him..his one true ally was currently resting on his shoulder with his other hand balancing him perfectly so that he wasn't encumbered in the slightest. If not, then I suppose some D-rank missions would do. Not picky about those honestly. Xel is Xel. he said his words obviously not matching his expression as he seemed just as emotionless as ever.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime8th January 2014, 10:14 pm

The clerk looked up from his paperwork and ruffled through some files. "Hmm... Mission... Mission... Let's see... We have two currently involving animals. One includes a wild boar which you must send back to the mountains. It's currently ruining the farmer's crops but he doesn't want it killed. The second is a little less difficult. A bear has been seen stalking around the housing area near the treeline. Take care of it however you see fit. So, which do you wish to take?" asked the clerk as he handed over the files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Quest (Mission Thread)   Dead Quest (Mission Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Quest (Mission Thread)
Page 1 of 1