Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 2:14 pm

OOC: I'll pick the 6 month preggers thing and sorry this would've been up last night but I passed out.

Kimiko had been interested in one thing since Anubis had materialized during the Chunin exam. Puppets... She couldn't use the traditional method of strings due to her incapability to use regular ninjutsu. She always just messed it up so she stayed away from it. Either way, point is she worked a way around strings and used a method she saw work within small rods imbedded into puppets. The other point was that she wanted to learn how to make puppets and have a few commissioned herself. Rika spoke of a blacksmith she had protected and befriended and even told her where to find the blacksmith.

She would go off to her place of business and start away. She knocked on the door of the workshop, Hello? Miss Jasmine? I'm a friend of sen-... Rika's! She wanted me to come speak to you! She said you would help me! She stood in place in front of the door and started to twiddle her fingers. She was nervous about this meeting, she new nothing about Miss Jasmine... She just tried to kept calm as she just looked at her beads which surrounded her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 9:48 pm

OOC: Sorry your locked into the 4 months Slot. It goes Kyoshiro, Free Day, Becca/Rainer, Rika, Kimiko, Haru, Cyrus, Kyoshiro.

Jasmine was walking around her shop bored but annoyed that she really couldn't do anything other than sketch designs, sure she wasn't a workacholic but she was bored usually she would be off either working, partying or having sex she hadn't been able to do any of that well except the last one two days ago with Rainer. But still she was bored, she wanted Becca but she was off doing something somewhere which honestly sucked so she was stuck home four months pregnant..technically four days but the former was what she looked like and thus is what she was. She heard a knock and a high pitched voice seemingly from a younger girl. Ah so this must be the Kimiko that Rika and I talked about yesterday. Jasmine thought to herself before walking up to the door and looking in the peep hole to see a girl wearing large beads which confirmed that she was a Sasori.

She would open the door and smile at the girl trying to be as inviting as possible as she seemed nervous already, she wasn't a scary person so it probably must of been the anxiety from never meeting her before. Hey Kimiko Sasori right? Rika and I just spoke about you yesterday come in, you said you needed my help with something? What is it, if it's a comission you can tell me now but I won't be able to work until I deliver but I can begin the other work such as drafts and resource gathering if you don't have either. Jasmine said leaving the door and walking back into the shop nonetheless expecting Kimiko to follow her in and of course close her shop door. She would stop upon getting to a table with two chairs sitting on the one to the left and turning making a beckoning motion so the girl could sit as well.

Tea?
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 1:21 am

Kimiko would walk in and shut the door in as Kimiko was adjusting and calming her nerves down. She stayed in awe at everything around her, this workshop was magnificent. She could even see Jasmine's sketches in the far back. How interesting.... Than Kimi snapped out of it and Kimi could only think of one things. Baaaaaaaby! Soooooo cuuuuuuute! Kyah!~ Soon enough they got up to the table and she was offered a seat. She gladly took it and was offered tea. She remained silent for what Jasmine was asking about cause she wanted to word it just right. She watched as Jasmine poured her tea and she took in a good sip.

She exhaled a little and the first thing she said officially to Jasmine. Can I rub your belly? I'm sorry I like babies... she let the silence fill the room for a moment as she slapped her cheeks quickly between both hands and giggled a little as she smiled. Sorry for asking for something so weird! She said as she cleared her throat. I'm interested in making a few puppets! Rika told me you were an amazing blacksmith and would be able to take care of me! I have money so I can pay!! Uh... I have a shape in mind but I'm not sure how the framework works or exactly what to compose it... Um... Can you help me Miss.Jasmine? She said while bowing her head a bit in signs of respect as her nervousness was creeping back on her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 1:36 am

You know, your the first person to actually ask me that. So why not, yeah? Jasmine said pouring out iced green tea from the pitcher before moving her seat back a bit and beckoning for Kimiko to come closer. Rika was right she was a nice girl, cute too, though she couldn't really see her as a serious Blade, she seemed much to nice perhaps she was a terror in the battlefeild as Jasmine knew how much shinobi could flip a switch and become all death and destruction. Oh well I'm sure you've seen Invidia or Ira, Rika's puppets. I didn't know you were into puppets as well. But those I made specifically for her, They don't seem like your style though considering hmm your a Sasori right? Yeah your puppets would have to be made completely differently. But I'm sure I can figure out something. Show me the shapes and I'll figure something out and explain the steps of creation to you at least, the simple parts something might just right over your head unless well your an awesome blacksmith like meh heh. Jasmine said with a small smile as she picked up her cup and would take a sip of tea.

In the corner of her eye she would spot Shibuki and once Kimiko got closer while the girl went to touch her belly she would brush her fingertips against the weapon before humming to herself. You shouldn't neglect him so much. He's jealous that your focusing too much on other aspects of your skills and not including him in it. But I'm sure you know that already right? Since's he's awake now anyways. she said while still looking at the weapon she got a distinct masculine feel from it similar to how Nuibari seemed feminine.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 2:00 am

She got all giddy as she was allowed to rub her stomach, she might even feel a kick!! She hurried over as she was giggling as she placed her hand onto Jasmine's stomach and getting a feel of her. The baby bump wasn't busting yet so she guessed middle or so of her second trimester. She was a medical Nin, I bet it's going to be soooooo cute~ She said with a smile as she was listening to Jasmine talk, than she touched Shibuki. A chill ran down her back as Shibuki wasn't a fan of it. She listened to Jasmine and frowned a little as she retracted her hand. Story time... She said as she stood back up and sat in her chair. Putting Shibuki at her side.

As a Shinobi I understand some of my faults as well as some hidden strengths. It has been a few months since he came up. When she mentioned him, her shadow repositioned itself to her side and out of it came a shadow being. She hadn't been afraid of him for months but it might be jarring to others. Anubis... Just a sort of guardian that's been protecting my blood. Well... It's original purpose apparently... Was with a puppeteer. I've always heard of story's from my family's past. And not the Sasori one either, actually I'm the black sheep of the Sasori... Wither way! My great grandfather was some grand puppeteer and well, he had this. I'm just trying to fulfill some childhood dream by becoming a puppeteer! As for Shibuki.... He's as stubborn as they get... She looked over at the blade, even now it was still as big as her.

She crossed her arms as she went to drink her tea. She continued on, I really do need to indulge in Shibuki but... It's kinda hard... So... Uh... Puppets! She said as she pulled out sketches of the puppets she had thought about. She was a decent drawer so they shouldn't be to messed up. Among the sketches were a Spider with the label "mount" on it, a boy with a scorpion tail with the label "Main offense", and the final one, a skinny dancer with the label "Crowd Control" on it. She blushed a little as she looked away to let Jasmine look over them.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 2:32 am

Jasmine would nod actually raising an eyebrow as the girl seemingly switched from being carefree into being more serious, there was the switch, called it. It would seem as if Kimiko understood where she was lacking and where she wasn't which was good, sure Jasmine wasn't a shinobi so she couldn't help her with focusing she was just the best blacksmith in the world, self proclaimed maybe but she was damn sure the richest. Either way her eyes would widen a bit upon seeing the spiritual figure pop out wasn't the weirdest thing she saw though, Kyoshiro had desensitized her and there was the fact that Jasmine was incapable of being afraid. Hmm I can see how it would be difficult, since he's a sword and you like puppets and he's obviously not as easy to weild as say a lighter weapon. But you seem powerful for being so young. Ah so these are your sketches I see..so three then you will be using them simulaneously then right? The spider will probably be a medium sized puppet perhaps I could rig it to be seperating so if need be it can scatter apart for offensive uses and be controlled independently. The boy with the scorpion tail when you say main offense do you mean short-range, mid-range or long range. Do you mean a heavy damage dealer, constant damage over time or a tank. Jasmine said her voice becoming more confident as she analyzed the basic designs and began to improve them in her head while running different variables which all needed to be addressed.

The girl crowd control means what, heavy artilery, or distractions, or is it area control or dealing with multiple targets at once. Does that mean you need her to be fast, well armed or have a special function like transmitting genjutsu or something of that sort. Before I can begin I need to know which appeals to you the most and what type each one is to be, that'll determine what they will be made of, exactly how they are going to be made and other things of that nature. Jasmine said now looking up at the girl before she would look down at her stomach as Jazz had kicked, causing her to pat her stomach fondly. Sorry, that I went all blacksmith on you I just feel strongly about my work and prefer to know all the variables if someone has a specific design in place. Otherwise I prefer to simply build it up from scratch rather than make something subpar because of a lack of understanding or clarity on both parts. Jasmine said revealing that behind all the happy fun, sex crazed woman that was Jasmine Kukinorite, she was still a super-genius even though she didn't like to use her head a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 12:54 pm

Jasmine blew her away as she broke down her sketches more and more. The sunshine returned to her eyes as she sat in awwwwwwe. She cupped her cheeks as she was just in shock. She smiled again as she looked over at her sketches. No Miss Jasmine, the apology is mine. I should've been a bit more specific! She put her hand back down onto her lap and thought for a moment trying to recall all the specifics. She put a finger to the corner of her mouth and started to talk again, oh ya she might as well mention it as well and with her other hand she pulled out a rag doll and placed it on the table. Ok... Now I remember the specifics... But before I mention that I should mention this... It's a secret so don't tell anyone.... She ended with a whisper and started with one as well. I can't use ninjutsu... At least in the normal sense... She stopped whispering and cleared her throat and pulled the "button" from the rag doll, under better inspection it was actually a bead. So I made a way to control puppets! I also need to incorporate them into the designs... Somewhere! She said with a small sense of pride as she put the bead back and the doll started to get up and dance in place.

She went on to her puppet designs. The spider, well I think the size is right but I planned it to be a bit more spidery and use I'm not sure... Steel cable or netting! To catch enemies, also it has to be sturdy. Since it's the biggest one and can offer protection. The boy... I believe short-close range, as I wanted his tail to be the most offensive thing of the three, with it containing I don't know... Either a poison or acid, you know just to add onto it's destructiveness. And dancer... Well I have access to many medical herbs at my disposal and many of them can act as a poison if inhaled so I planned some type of mass inhalant to distract foes. She has a few other poisons but that's the gist of my sketches... Oh ya and I hear that puppets normally have a theme... I was thinking mind could be... Jade?   she said a little nervously. She didn't know how sensible her designs sounded to her. The small doll sat down and looked at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 1:39 pm

Jasmine would listen to Kimiko's explaination while pulling out a pencil and note book from storage while jotting down notes as the girl spoke. The girl wanted a Jade coating, she could do that a bit odd as Jades were quite poisonous but it was fine, she understood the need for the aesthetic look after all Rika had asked the same thing for her Black Knight puppet line and she had coated them in Onyx. Not to mention Kimiko said she was medic and thus would be able to deal with her poisonous puppets the only snag would be that Jasmine had to be extra careful during the construction. I see so Spider is the tank then, spider like, meaning webs, organ liquefying poison in the mouth portion, detachable legs with barbs for detecting motion through vibration sensory. Would work in tandem with the web which has to be chakra conductive so as to be made sticky if need be. Jasmine said before flipping the page and moving onto the second puppet.

Scorpion, pistons for rapid launching, drill tip laced with blue and black blood poison for both corrosion and chakra destruction. Since it's close range it has to be durable enough to compete against shinobi and weapons but you said you wanted the main offensive weapon to be the tail so I will include wiring so it can be launched as a projectile if needed or if it gets ripped off. Finally Dancer, vapor based poisons, meaning they will have to be various nozzles installed catering to different poisons with different rates of fire and distances spread. Since you said you could supply the poisons then that would be simple. You also said Jade, meaning that I'll use that as the coating though you should know Jade is a rather poisonous material so it would best if you invested in gloves, on the plus side if you can have your puppets make contact with open wounds you can potentially fatally poison your victims. Jasmine said matter of factly as Jade's were known for being very toxic substances within the Shinobi World, it was crazy how the most beautiful of objects were not only coveted for their beauty as gems but also their uses in smithing and enhancing equipment.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 7:30 pm

Miss Jasmine- She was caught breathless as her design concepts knocked her out of the water... Her mouth gaped a little as she was in awe of the ideas this women kept spouting up. She closed her jaw and smiled a again. Miss Jasmine! You're so smart and creative! You took my ideas and made them so much better!! She said as she had gotten so giddy that she was bouncing in her sear as she applauded the woman.

She would calm down as she cleared her throat and would clarify everything for her. You pretty much covered anything i could want with these puppets Miss Jasmine! She wouold say as she took another sip of tea and would roll her eyes a little... So i trust you can make them and i will cover the expenses! She said with another small smirk as she waited for her host to speak. She hope she wasn't asking to much.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 1:08 pm

Jasmine would smile a she was ultimately glad she could help and it would seem that Kimiko didn't find any faults in her deductions however saying it was the easy part and while crafting it likewise was easy for her at least it was the obtaining of the materials which was the difficult part and would most likely take a good chunk out of Kimiko's funds if she wanted her puppets to be good. She decided on how to break it to the girl before figuring she might as well be well off after all she was a Blade right, seeing as Rika had pretty much funded most of the expenses which allowed her creativity with the Black Knight line to florish and grow. She would finish writing down what she needed to, before going over the internal framework, inner shell and outer shell before deciding on whether she should ask Kimiko's opinion on what she wanted the inner parts to be made of.

Yeah but I'm not a cheap blacksmith, I'm afraid it's the price ultimately for greatness heh. But back to the puppets do you have a preference, wood, metal or rock? Rika had a preference for Rock, harder to carve and shape but generally the sturdiest materials are made of it but is also prone to shattering when enough force is put on it, though it does have better resistance towards heat, cold and corrossion. Wood is much lighter and easier to carve into shape but has the least resilience and weapons made from it dull the quickest, in addition due originally being a living thing it doesn't have very good resistance in harsh climates has a propensity to be engulfed in flames unless it is treated but are good insultators against electricity. Metal on the other hand is both lightweight, and malleable however it's versality also opens the puppet up to being magnetized, conducts electrcity and heat and corrossion really varies on the metal, however it's easily dissolvable by mercury. I could to a mixture of course, with the final coating of the outer shell being Jade as you specified but I merely wanted to know whether or not you had a preference for the inner shell and outer shell. The frame work isn't ultimately that important in terms of composition as it is mainly seals but the other two are. Jasmine said before deciding to put in the last bit before she eventually ended up forgetting.

Just remember the more diverse the materials, the more difficult they'll be to obtain unless you buy from those cut-throats in the land of greed which if you let me buy it, it'll factor into the cost of creation, while if you buy it yourself and then have me make the puppets from the materials I'll only charge you for the cost of creation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess   Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Blacksmith and Priestess
Page 1 of 1