Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The First Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime23rd July 2022, 6:47 pm

The academy was just waking up, people emerged from their dorms and began shuffling about in a fashion that might have seemed random to someone who was from the outside but to those who had been here long enough knew there was some order to what seemed to be chaos down there. While everyone else was just starting their day, however, Maximillian was already wide awake. It was normal for him to be up and about before everyone else as there were times he would sleep for days while other days when he wouldn’t be able to sleep at all and this was one of these days. “I wonder how long it will be before I can leave this place.” He thought to himself as he looked down on everyone from the roof. Ever since he got this.. curse, it felt as if he was stripped of his freedom. Constantly being watched, constantly being followed it was all a pain in the ass, and truth be told he envied the ordinary kids who were able to live their lives free of this constant harassment. Still, he had to accept that this was the price to pay but sooner or later he’ll be able to break free.

Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime23rd July 2022, 7:38 pm

her left hand rubbed against the adhesive residue and her own sweat in hopes to remove the leftover of tape from her skin, she slowly continued to walk towards... she stopped as her mind jumbled with the location of where she should be by now. "you forgot again didn't you" the voice inside her hissed before licking her front paw "you were trying to hide so you didn't have to do any more of those involuntary exercise." The feminine voice meowed before curling the into a ball inside its crate and going to sleep. "right" Africa responded, normal hiding in plain site would work for other who they weren't already keeping an eye however for her, she need to actually disappear into a spot they definitely wouldn't look for her.

Casually her eyes scanned around her immediate area until she picked up on the one of the dorms, immediately she thought of the roof as not only a great hiding spot but the perfect spot to take a nap. she hurried herself into the dorm and up the stairs until she made it onto the roof, despite everything on her way being similar to her own dorm the only thing that seemed out of place was that someone actually use this roof. A few moments of silence took over her before the cat had finally released her tongue "Don't tell anybody i'm here!" she instructed before placing her index finger in front of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime24th July 2022, 1:15 pm

Maximillian sat there with his back against what was probably an air conditioning unit as he enjoyed the morning breeze caressing his skin. This was one of the few days where he genuinely felt that there could be some meaning to this otherwise dull and gray world. That was of course until someone had decided to show up and ruin what had almost been bliss for him. He was confused as to why someone he had never seen in his dorm was loitering around here and why did she choose the roof of all places to come and hide? Cursing under his breath, he simply continued to stare out into the horizon not acknowledging the girl’s presence as he wanted a moment to himself, which, unfortunately, seems to be neigh impossible where ever he went.
Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime24th July 2022, 1:50 pm

"Hard to get, I like him already... Make him mine" The Cat locked inside Africa spoke, jumping from its quiet, curled up position to now standing with her paws reaching out of the crate; Unfortunately for her, Matatabi was more than simply locked inside a crate. Africa simply rolled her eyes at the comment, since the boy wasn't going to talk she wasn't going to force him on the contrary it was better knowing that he wasn't going to talk. she let out a soft yawn before examining the roof until she found herself a spot on the ground in the opposite corner of the roof. "You want to go to sleep now, Go talk, let him fondle you, something." The voice whined for a few seconds, however it was already to late for any of that since the only response had was the soft silent snores of finally getting some peaceful rest.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 10:58 am

While it was quiet up on the roof, he couldn’t help but feel a bit uneasy with someone else up there with him. It wasn’t that he felt threatened by her presence, quite the opposite actually, he simply didn’t think she had a right to be here, after all, this was the only place he was able to have any solitude and peace of mind without the constant bickering and chatter of the dorms, so her presence sullied the sanctity of the place. “You can’t stay here.” Were the words that finally left his lips. He still wasn’t looking at her, there was no real reason to as she wasn’t one who required his attention but he would still let his disdain for her presence known and if she didn’t take the hint, well, other methods could be used.
Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 2:44 pm

The calm breeze blew throughout the silence the two had created, within moment the breeze yawned out. It ruffled the branches through out the area, causing some of the leaves to fall from the branches. surely his word were well, her eyes slowly open. After what probably felt like hours which were mere seconds, she'd finally made it into a sitting position, her eyelids still partial covering her eyes yet she could discern the disgust that he was sending her way. "What." she responded slowly shifting her head in confusion.

"He's one of those types... go ahead, give him a kiss" THe voice purred, raising to her feet. Africa wasn't quite sure how to react to this but one thing was definately for certain with this guy, He hated her presence with a passion. "don't you know you're supposed to look at people when you talk to them." She responded sternly.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 4:09 pm

His green hues watched as the children below him shuttled about their everyday lives, he didn’t know why but there was this feeling of disgust bubbling up inside him as he watched them all laugh and have a good time. Was he upset that they were able to be happy while he had to live out the rest of his existence in misery? It probably was if he was honest with himself. He hated this feeling of constant sadness and it felt as if it was getting worse as time went on with no signs of getting better.

You can’t stay here. Are you deaf?” He said once more when the girl seemingly didn’t hear him the first time. The fact that she was even here angered him, why won’t people just leave him alone? It was bad enough those people in full black constantly followed him around, now when he finally had some peace and quiet she had to show up. “The only person here is me, anything else is just a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 4:32 pm

Her head slowly driifted further back, clearly there was something wrong with this kid. Her eyes surfed the area to find if there was anyone remotely within the area. Obviously, had to be some type of prank as she had recently just meet him. "what's his problem she thought to herself!" she thought to herself, until he finally said it. She was impeeding on his alone time "There's nicer ways of talking to people, and you could lose the entitlement as nothing here belong solely to you" she announced, firmly placing her foot down in the agruement. "Something about that attitude, makes me want to jump in his lap.. you should do it, jump in his lap, go ahead. The matatabi spoke inside of her head. Clearly, you're not helping me" Africa thought to herselfhoping that the matatabi could feel her rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime26th July 2022, 2:22 pm

Oh lord, she’s still talking. He thought to himself that the sound of her annoying voice was like nails to a chalkboard that immediately took him out of any thought. He wasn’t in the mood for the constant back and for with her and quite frankly she wasn’t worth the time or effort. “ I’m not entitled to anything. But since I’ve never heard your grating voice before it’s obvious you shouldn’t be around this section of the dorms. So do me a favor and fuck off.” He ended still not looking in her direction. He was undoubtedly positive that if she tried anything he would be able to hold his own against her, after all, she was no Sosina.

Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime26th July 2022, 3:05 pm

"Firm with an attitude, come give big sister a pet" She Purred from beyond the seal once again. Africa huffed and turned her head away from him, there wasn't much she could say after droping such a bomb on her. "Well you cant make me" she stated, despite most of his argument being true."don't think cause you're antisocial anyone will care for you, matter of fact." She slowly rose to her feet and placed one fist slightly in front of the other. "I'm going to beat you until you learn how to talk to people." despite the fact that she hadn't actually one a fight this matter was starting to grind her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime26th July 2022, 4:05 pm

A soft sigh left his lips the moment she threatened him. Honestly, it was quite the interesting turn of events since most people knew to avoid him, yet this stupid girl decided it would be smart to piss him off but it had been a while since he had fought someone and this was the perfect chance to since she threatened him and he was defending himself.

Care for me? I don’t want any of you morons to like or even talk to me. I was up here, sitting by myself avoiding you losers and you just had to come and provoke me.” He said as a massive hand appeared from below them, gripping the side of the building. “I guess I’ll have to teach you a lesson then.” He said as he got up from where he was sitting to face her and as he got up the monstrosity that was behind him had finally crawled its way to the top of the building towering over them both, blocking the sun.

Just as he was about to attack his eyes would narrow the moment he saw the girl’s face. “Aren’t you…” He said as he immediately recognized the girl as the host of the Two Tail beast. “ Tsk, beating you like this wouldn’t even be worth it.” He said before the Shadow disappeared completely.

Maximillian:

Shadow:
Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime27th July 2022, 11:41 am

her head shifted to the side as he continued to besiege her with more words that only showed his disgust towards her. her mouth openned to respond to his insults, yet the giant hand gripping the side of the building took presidence over her thoughts. her pupils enlarged, her body began to shiver slightly. "How could something so ugly exist." she thought to herself, his words drew her attention back to him. "This should be fun to watch." she spoke from behind her crate waiting for a opportunity that could free her from this prison.

Africa flinched waiting on him to attack, finally it seemed that he'd made an attempt to look at her. Her eyes picked up on some traits that seemed familiar, until she finally looked down at his feet. "isn't he..." Matatabi paused, there was little to no chance that she would even consider helping her in the slightest. If anything she wanted to be freed from this hunk of useless fur.

truly even though both of them were jinchurki, it was obvious who would have the upper hand, yet his word only threw insult to the little pride she had in her ability left.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime27th July 2022, 1:15 pm

Where has all that bravado gone? I thought you were going to teach me a lesson?” He asked mockingly as he glared at her with his lifeless eyes. She was just like all those adults who would hurl insults in his direction and would immediately crumble whenever he used his Shadow. Truth be told she was worse since like him, she was a Jinchuriki and even though he hadn’t been doing much training himself, he could tell she was just another snot-nosed brat with no real understanding of the cruelty of this world.

Here’s some advice scaredy-cat. Next time you should be careful about who you run your mouth to, you wouldn’t want to embarrass yourself as you’ve done now.” He’d finish before scoffing at the trembling child. He would’ve been lying if he said he wasn’t having fun mocking her so he’d continue to do so to see what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime28th July 2022, 1:40 pm

Her head dropped eyes pointing towards the ground, eagerly she fought back tears while clenching her fists. "Watch yourself!" the words softly slipping through her lips. "You're so adorable, are you going to cry..." The Matatabi teased slowly reaching her paw out of the crate to see if she could break out of the seal, however crying jus wasn't enough to break out of it. "Do you want me to warm you up a bottle." The beast mocked in a soft tone from behind the seal. Africa slowly walked towards him as he continued to mock her, she came to a pause finally looking at him face to face, the tears slowly starting to creep out of her eye. "You" The only word that slipped from her lips before she raised her left hand to slap him across the face, however the slap wasn't backed by speed or strength only led by the tears he'd caused.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime28th July 2022, 2:55 pm

Never knew you were a bully, child. The demon inside his subconscious finally spoke after it had been relatively quiet this morning. Great another nuisance, he retorted as he watched the girl fight back her tears. Was that really how easy it was to make her cry? Even he who suffered from constant mood swings due to the crippling depression he felt wasn’t this much of a cry baby. Still, he found it odd that the higher-ups would seal a weapon of mass destruction inside a cry baby.

Resisting the urge to actually harm her, he used his reaction tiers to move out of harm’s way, though judging by her attempt it would’ve been like getting hit by a wet paper towel. “Kid, I have no reason to fight you right now, so go cry somewhere else, please. Having around two annoying things around is too much for my psyche. "

Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime28th July 2022, 7:54 pm

witness that she wasn't able to hit him, it still wouldn't be enough to quell the frustration that he stirred up inside of her. She took another swing at him hoping to get a good loud one across his cheek, if that was to fail as well she would throw her head into in his chin, however even if she was magically able to land a hit on him "Take it back" she Yelled before testing her luck with her head once again. "I'm... I'm not a scaredy-cat" she yell throwing her forehead again his in hope to actually land one of these reckless strikes against him.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime3rd August 2022, 10:35 am

He was able to dodge her attacks with minimal effort yet again. He was starting to get annoyed at the fact that he came up here to avoid people yet here he was resisting the urge to beat the stuffing out of this child. It wasn’t like he couldn’t do it either; it was more like it wasn’t worth his time to beat up a brat that ran her mouth off. “You’re right; you’re not a scaredy cat.” He finally said before jumping back a few feet to put some distance between them. “You’re far, far worse. You’re someone who runs their mouth and they're unable to back up what they say. You’re just a loser.
Back to top Go down
Haio

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime10th August 2022, 2:38 pm

She gave a small sigh of relief, even if to him there were things worse than a scaredy cat, to her to her family there was no worse insult than that. Finally hearing the words that she'd been wanting to hear the whole time the barrage of pointless attacks finally stopped. She turned around showing her back to him once again before walking back to the corner tat she'd chosen to rest in. At this point his words only went to deaf ears, as she slowly laid back down on the ground and returned back to her slumber.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime12th August 2022, 7:11 pm

He wasn’t sure why she had the sense of relief after what he had said but quite frankly he was already exhausted with this interaction. “ People like you are nothing be fodder for the people who actually matter.” He said out loud to ensure that she heard before jumping down the roof and heading back to his dorm. It was obvious that he would wasn’t going to have the peace that he wanted so the next best thing was to go back to his room. While he headed back to his room he wondered if the other two Jinchuriki were losers like this one was.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting    The First Meeting  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting
Page 1 of 1