Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training] Empty
PostSubject: Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training]   Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training] Icon_minitime17th March 2016, 8:54 pm

Ka would walk into the new compound of the Jiko clan in the new and not so improved Dipugakure south island, and to say that he was underwhelmed by the experience would be an understatement to say the least. The layout was almost identical sure, but everything just felt wrong to him. Is this what the so called Allied Shinobi Nations do when a village is attacked? Just uproot everyone and flee to another area? Cowardly if you asked him, why not just fortify the structure and keep the hard to reach location as the main village? Sure Jazz did bring up the point that it was at a weakened point, however there are a few clans that could have reformed the domes, and maybe had made it better even. As he made his way through this false home that the entire village had been accustomed to, greeted by the clansmen who wanted had obviously heard of his status in the chunin exams. Behind their cheerful faces and kind words Ka could feel what they were really feeling, he had brought shame to his house for the way he acted during the one on one matches. This meant that there were some nosy people within this clan, it's either that or his parents opened their mouths about the situation.

Ka made his way through his family's new house which now looked completely different from before, just what the hell is going on now? He would let out a sigh before walking towards what he hoped was his room, walking down the stairs into the basement where it was situated before. However once he arrived in the basement he would see that it wasn't his room any more, but a new library living space type deal. "What the fuck is this?" Ka would say out loud as James his father seemed to float down from the floor above in front of Ka, who was visibly upset about the whole relocation situation. "Calm down, your room is now upstairs next to Bayi's. We thought that since you no longer have Stalker that you really didn't need the space anymore" The sound of his dead friend's name made Ka turn around and make his way up towards his new bedroom, perhaps the new gear he ordered would have arrived by now so that he could just get on with transferring everything he had in a more space efficient manner. Which to his joy he was now staring at a room absolutely filled to the brim with weapons and materials he had ordered. Now he could just lock his door and shut himself out from the world for a few hours, well locking his door really wouldn't be able to stop anyone from entering even if he really wanted them out.

So there he was staring at almost two dozen swords, one hundred shuriken, a butt load of seals and scrolls, and not to mention two unique purchases that he had made for him. A massive five foot blade that had had the ability to open and close, which was also the base for his sword set being custom made. Let's not forget about his new umbrella that doubled as a sword sheath, that would be far more durable then the one he had claimed during the exams, now with all this he would be an actual force to be wreakon with. Ka would spend the next hour or so etching the set of enclosing seals onto the stems of his new umbrella, having to do this first in order to continue enveloping it in even more seals later on. Guess that time learning seal work with Jazz was starting to pay off as he no longer needed her help to get these things done. "Do you really think all this is going to make you a better warrior?" Came the voice of Brisingr from inside of Ka's own head, just what he didn't want right now people in his head. "All this is going to make sure I don't fail again" Ka said as he would start placing a sword at each of the umbrella stems before sealing them inside, a definite drain in his chakra after sealing all twenty regular blade within it.

"Don't you even think of sealing me within that device" Brisingr said with a serious tone as Ka gripped his handle. "I'll do with you as I please, however you're more useful by my side for the foreseeable future. Well at least until i find a better fire sword then you" Ka said as he looked over at his new prized sword, the massive mother fucker just staring him in the face. "And what of that monstrosity over there? Is that to be my replacement?" This made Ka laugh for a moment as he patted brisingr, reassuring the sensitive sword of his usefulness. "No my friend, that is going to help me change the world" Ka said as he unrolled his new scrolls and would begin creating seals within them, it was going to be a complex set of seals he would have to set for his needs. He would place an Enclosing seal in order to quickly summon and retrieve his gear, A stacking seal in order to store even more shuriken, an impact seal so that he would just have to touch the seal in order to summon his weapons, a destruction seal so that he could still use the seal even if it was broken physically, a solid state seal so that he could actually store his shuriken, and topped off with a summon formula so that his weapons could be summoned at a faster rate. Jesus so much work just to store a damn weapon, no wonder Jazz was always threatening to charge him for doing these tasks for him.

Now what was left for him to do was make alterations to his new sword, something to help him out in the long run, well at least he hoped it would anyways. He would grab the sword handle and swing it around a few times, accidentally cleaving his door in half in the process. It was a heavy blade to say the least, but not really anything to bat an eye over in his case with his monstrous strength. "What the hell, might as well do this one too" Ka would say as he would now etch the same seal configuration onto the blades face, this would ensure he could have another defensive measure against anything unforeseen.

Trained for:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training]   Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training] Icon_minitime17th March 2016, 8:59 pm

Approved Can't Solo Train for 17 more days.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Finally Home, or Whats left of it anyways [Solo training]
Page 1 of 1