Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request] Empty
PostSubject: More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request]   More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request] Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 12:02 pm

Kaii walked in through the door with an expressionless face. He was meeting up with his Sensei to get another mission. Last time the two had to kill two twins which were Bishamon and were no challenge to the Samuigakure pair. Kaii walked up to the desk and tapped it, trying to gain the attention of the lady behind it, "Can I get two C rank bounties?" Now all he had to do was wait to get the missions and wait for Tela.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request]   More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request] Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 12:08 pm

"Glad to see you are here earlier than me this time, Kaii. We are going on bounties again aren't we?" He grinned as he walked in, his hair pulled back into a bright red ponytail rather than being allowed to blow around in the air. He walked over to the desk and placed his hands down on it, leaning over and smiling to the woman who was sitting there. "Hello, darling, I hope you heard what my little friend here was asking about because asking again isn't part of my style..." He flashed her a wink and then waited for the C-Rank bounties to be given to him.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request]   More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request] Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 12:58 pm

Slamming her hand on the desk she would rise and look at the two who came and interrupted her, one of them even tried to flirt with her. She was about to lash out at them with curse words for not coming in respectfully but composed herself. "Let me check." She says as she ruffles through some papers before coming back up with two scrolls."I think these came in today..or maybe yesterday. But nonetheless here you go." She wouldn't go into more detail about what they where about but placed them down on the desk so the two shinobi could take them. She would return to what she was doing earlier and wait for them to take the scrolls and leave.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request]   More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Bounties... [Bounty/Mission Request]
Page 1 of 1