Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Empty
PostSubject: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime15th May 2014, 9:16 pm

Tikatchi and Asura had just arrived back home to the village it had seemed peaceful for the moment as they were greeted with cheers and sighs of relief By their clansmen, tika would smile letting the others know that for the moment things were alright and that they were perfectly fine, he'd look to asura placing his clan's leader robe her shoulder's this was what he had planned for her coronation in as the clan's new protecter and leader of the clan. people would cheer all around them they were happy to see that an heir had taken the seat but also that tika wouldn't be on the frontlines alone, i'm sorry for not informing you of everything to pass but today is your day and when your ready to talk or anything i'll be ready but i'm proud of you you've became a jonin and your every bit the fighter your mother was....i dare say better he'd smile again hugging her as more of congradulations as he would continue to his training station inside the compounds epicenter he would keep his pace just incase she wanted to join him
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime15th May 2014, 9:34 pm

Once they had reached the Mishura compound, she wasn't entirely sure why all of her fellow clanspeople were around her, cheering and generally just being happy. She knew this was all a sham, all fake, the Mishura didn't love her, the Mishura didn't even like her... She was different, a Hybrid, something wrong. Asura felt like vomiting as she looked at the faces around her. Then the robes were placed around her shoulders and she just stared dumbly at them before choking back a sob and untying her blindfold. With deft movements she tied it back around her own face, hiding her Itsugan from sight and walking through with Tikatchi to the training center. Once through, she slammed the door to the place behind her and tossed the robe off.

"You hid this from me... You didn't tell me anything..." She muttered out, her voice was dead, emotionless. A small tear started to roll down from under the blindfold as she stepped forwards and slapped Tikatchi across the face, her entire body starting to shake. "You don't understand... This clan detests me.... I'm a Hybrid, I'm something that should not be a Kami damned Mishura. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" She cried out, a sob backing her words before she drilled the heels of her hands into her eyes. "WHY DID YOU HIDE ALL OF THIS FROM ME?!"
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime15th May 2014, 10:02 pm

Tika would turn his expression hadn't changed from the smile that he had he knew how she felt being alone and feeling that way but he did it for her and his family, as she went to hit herself in the eyes tika would blur before grabbing her hands stopping her Asura.. you must understand those of the clan do not hate you.. overtime they have grown to respect and love you as all clan's men should.. i've kept alot from you as you are my grandaughter, and i was to blame for not intervening in your life back then however i was always there for you, and though you maybe a hybrid you have more of my blood in you...the mishura blood than anyone i know the cheers weren't alone for just me but you thier leader...thier family he'd say as he would walk back towards the inner door leading towards the training area he'd say to her i couldn't be the person that you needed in your life and i let you down as both your parents have.... but me not being... normal, my age, my past,...how would i be able to face to one the person i have left? i wanted to protect you from my life it was through heritage that you had the gift i had when i was younger but 10X over you were more precise and smarter i couldn't allow my past to catch up with me and leave behind my only family so i concealed myself from the public for a while i was always on mission so to the others it was never noticed that i don't age but your mother she... knew and she never forgave me not understanding the gravity of things. . he'd walk into the ground before getting ready to start his training war was coming and he had to become stronger... point blank
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime16th May 2014, 6:05 pm

"You haven't seen the looks, it was you that they look to, that they look at whenever we walk. You get the smiles. You are the icon of the Mishura, the pinnacle of what they are and what they stand for. You are amazing Tikatchi and are more deserving of the rank of Jonin than I am... I dare say you could lead this entire village to victory in the war, not like me, I'd just get us destroyed." She told him, her voice losing its harsh edge but there was still pain behind it. Obviously she still didn't believe him but nor had she fully recovered from her earlier outburst.

"My mother never told me about you either, she didn't tell me anything about the rest of my heritage. Only her and father, who left me so quickly... So I only knew about me, there was only me and I just had to deal with things on my own, raised with the Mishura clan."
She stepped after Tikatchi and in front of him, ripping her blindfold off and holding it out to him, shaking it with a scream of anger. "THEY MADE ME WEAR THIS! THEY SAID I WASN'T WORTHY OF MY ITSUGAN! I WASN'T ALLOWED TO SEE DURING MY YOUNGER YEARS!" She screamed at him before tying the blindfold around her face once more. "Now I wear it as a mark of strength, that I managed to break through those years ahead of all the rest, greater than them... Still the memories haunt me though, the burns that rip through my mind, the marks on my flesh... Other things besides..." She bit her lip and looked away, shuddering in pain and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 10:10 am

The air would change as tika had turned his back....asura's words cut him deep because she was like his daughter he watched her grow and regretted not being around and afterall it was just recently that he had announced her as his heir being that she was his relative they made you do what?...I'm sorry asura truly but come we shall put an end to all of their doubts about your heritage you are they're leader and you will be respected... he would turn back to her half way the look was different in his eyes and his constant usage of his stage 3 kyougan made him seem enraged and perhaps for the first time since he was a young shinobi let his emotions boil to the top and like his temper his chakra would spike like he would have a boost of energy added into his supply. His anger had shown this time i am not from this land we.. Are not from kaos our home is in the land of forsaken.. remove your blind fold...and come at me with all you have let's show them... What mishura are and what true strength is he'd remove his hoodie revealing the black flame detailed armor and the huge scar that covers 50 percent of his left side he'd draw his first blade habakusha his hand resting on kohai which was strapped to his left side
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 10:48 am

"You can't apologise now, you've been out of my life for too long to apologise. You didn't save me Tikatchi, you're my grandfather and you didn't save me. I thought I wasn't loved, that no one would care for me and yet you say that you do... I don't believe you Tikatchi." She sniffled and ran her thumb under her eye, wiping away a tear before it could become known. She then took a deep breath and removed her blindfold once more, tossing it to the ground and opening her eyes fully. The Itsugan that should be such a vibrant blue was now washed out, greyed from the lack of light. "My eyes are not blue, they are steel, like that in my heart Tika. You cannot melt that with words... You need to prove that you are who you say you are, that you actually care for me like you say you do..."

Asura unstrapped her bow and placed it on the ground, removing her quiver of arrows next. She then removed her flak jacket and then, with a shuddering sigh, untied the sash that held her shirt on. She removed that as well and revealed the marks she had held for years now. Scars coated her stomach and sides, whip marks, burns from a variety of sources marred the pale white skin she had. Her breasts could not be seen though, bandages wrapped around them to hold them tightly against her body but there were more scars yet to be seen. "We are in the Land of Shadows now Tikatchi, I would be a hypocrite if I said that you can't hold onto the past. It's what I've been doing for all my life." She strapped her quiver across her waist, arrows resting at her left hand side before she picked her bow up once again, notching an arrow and narrowing her eyes. "I don't want them to love me... I want them to fear me, to listen to my commands... I want you to make up for your wrongs though and I want you to love me..." She murmured, drawing back the arrow and letting rip a vacuum release shot towards Tika's head, aiming for his right eye but there was nothing special about the arrow, she didn't want to hurt him that badly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 2:50 pm

Tikatchi wouldn't speak he knew that nothing he could say to her would remove the dent that time had left in her heart. Only through their fight would she understand him. As the arrow would come flying towards him he'd cycle chakra into habakusha his kyougan going into effect would slow it down just as it reached within his range, he'd slash it in half. the arrow igniting with blaze release as the two half's passed by him would slam into the wall setting it on fire but also destroying a huge portion. Tika would move into action coursing his chakra he'd blur forward at vacuum release speeds flinging 4 of his inferno kunai near her feet with A-rank strength before making them detonate he'd press hard off the ground flipping high into the air before releasing a fireball towards asura from above. He would attach himself to the ceiling standing now to await her reaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)   The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mishura Compound: Family Ties (Dual training CD)
Page 1 of 1