Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

[Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

[Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Empty
PostSubject: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 8:55 pm

It was a rather dull day in Gekidogakure. The dome seemed particularly ominous sitting on the horizon but Asura knew that it protected this village, few people even knew of this place's existence. It was a safe haven for Missing Nin however like Asura and now her grandfather who had joined with her after their last confrontation. It was rather odd knowing that Tikatchi still loved and cared for her... She had thought that he didn't care, that he didn't want her anymore but he did... She still had some true family with her.

The tents arranged around her were in perfect curves for family groups, firepits in the center with Mishura sitting around them, laughing and loving and simply enjoying life. It was good for them to do this. Asura had a bad feeling that there was going to be something bad happening soon but she wasn't sure what it was. It didn't matter she had more pressing matters. One of which was entirely ignoring the looks that she was getting, some of them were accusatory, others were relieved, some were loving... Mistgun's especially, she could tell that he liked her but it wasn't going to happen, memories and hate burned within her, she wasn't sure she could ever lie with a Mishura, she couldn't...

She shook her head and just continued walking hoping that Tikatchi would follow her. Of course he would get looks, they all knew him, some of them loved him, some of them wondered why he left but others just shrugged and accepted the fact he had a mission and was away for it. Asura led him into a large tent however, obviously reserved for her as much as she hated the size... She was Clan Head after all. Once she pushed aside the flap and entered, Tika following more than likely, they'd notice the pair of females sitting inside, playing cards. The first was blonde haired with deep crimson eyes. She looked young, maybe twelve years old, her hair reaching down to her waist. She had on a pair of long robes coloured in white and red.

The other female looked older, maybe around twenty and had jet black hair and blue eyes, however due to a genetic defect her skin was very, very pale, nothing like the first one's rather tanned skin tone. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a loose flowing top, if Tika decided to try and look for similarities he'd see that the shorts she wore were very similar to Asura's own. "Grandfather, say hello to Sylvania and Askaylon." She said gesturing towards the young girl first and then the older one. They would both turn towards him and smile brightly before going back to their game.

"Take a seat, I know I will." Asura said confidently, walking over to an area of bedding near the back of the tent and sitting down, removing her footwear and crossing her legs under her before resting her elbows on her knees. "So Tikatchi... I have a proposition for you..."
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 7:51 pm

Tikatchi by this time had grown use too his wounds and was now ablet carry himself without trouble despite not being a long trip or very long from receiving them he had already gotten used to the feeling however he had not been ready for the quietness of the camp though he could see some looks for them both ranging in variety he'd notice how asura would handle it as if she did not care and it did set him for a loop admittedly as they arrived to her tent he'd follow smiling kindly at the two young women she had introduced before greeting them with a polite hello as tika would sit down a bit away he'd look at asura as she spoke she was a totally different person it seemed not only in strength but attitude he'd smile as she stopped talking before speaking. asura you don't have to be so formal you can call me tika or something else. as for your proposition lets have it, shouldn't be too bad he was trying to lighten things between then seeing as how she was his only family left he didn't want to really mess up, especially since in his life he had only seen his own child twice and besides his grand daughter there hadn't been too many people around him since his team had died.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 8:15 pm

She didn't have to be so formal? Of course she did, he was her senior in both family and in age by several hundred years, how could she not be formal? He wasn't one of her close friends... Although admittedly she didn't really have many, if any. Some of the people that came with her from Kaos were still with her and still aided her when needed, Sylv and Aska were two examples of that and she looked over to the pair of females before smiling at the younger one and waving her over. The young looking soulless got to her feet and walked over to Asura before sitting down beside her and giving her a hug. Asura gave a very slight smile and wrapped an arm around Sylv in return, giving her a gentle squeeze before whispering something in her ear. She nodded and then sat up a bit more primly, hands folded in her lap. "You owe me something for your betrayal, for how you left me behind all those times. I know what you can do to repay me and my... Friends here will be able to help with that."

At that Askaylon looked around and narrowed her eyes at Asura before sighing. Asura didn't bother with it though and instead took a deep breath. This was a pretty big thing to ask but Asura was never the one to actually care about such things like that "I want your eye. Your right one in particular. Of course in return I would give you my own... It is generally quite dangerous but my friends are quite skilled with it." She spread her hands for a moment before folding them in her lap and turning to look at Sylv who smiled at her before turning to Tikatchi.

"It's very simple, Tikatchi-sama, I am able to reconnect nerve tissue with a perfect success rate while Aska-san my sister is able to cut with her chakra scalpel. Together and with a nerve deadening jutsu we can swap your eyes over with no chance of rejection and no pain. Of course we need your consent, Tikatchi-sama." She bowed from her seated position, her voice having been young and sweet but it did sound as though she knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 10:23 pm

tika would smile and look down at the ground something she had said now had brought about a flashback of her so you have friends... you've grown i suppose i do owe you something...but an eye now thats a bit much Laughing slightly he'd say but he knew she was being serious he couldn't lie it had crossed his mind at a point in time after their intial switch he had done his research on the clan enough to know about the possibilities of an eye swap good or bad.. well... you desire the eye that grants strength in the latter stages so... tell me while we prep what your reason for it is mind you asura i dont mind giving it to you can have what you like if i can give it. to which ever one of you is going to operate on me please for your safety and everyone else's avoid the other parts of my body except which you are working on. he didnt need to explain for asura but for the operator he felt obligated since no weapon shall peirce is for the use of any sharp instrument it isn't a technique able to understand friend or foe and while activated it can kill or maim i'll force the seal for my head to deactivate long enough for the procedure. he'd say smiling at the two before looking back at asura again and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 10:35 pm

Well it would seem that Tikatchi had actually given permission for the eye swap, which was good. Sylvania rose to her feet, bowed to Tika and then walked over to Askaylon before whispering to her. The pair of them then moved away, pulling out large rolls of bedding and setting them up on the ground in a comfortable fashion and side by side so that it would be easier in order to swap the eyes. The more time wasted the worse things could get and there could be some serious complications. Asura in the meanwhile placed her chin in her hands and gave Tika a half glare. "I have companions, it's difficult to make friends and of course I've grown, it's been quite a few years now. As for the eye, I realise the power of the Kyougan. Not only will it give me exceptional speed and strength which work in conjunction with my archery to allow me to break through defenses and change positions but the time slowing effects will enhance my natural reaction abilities, empowering them and making it easier to strike targets. The Kyougan will also give me access to Yugure Flames which are powerful enough that I do want them... That's the simplest thing, not to mention I wish to see what else the eye can do, I've already explored my own." She waved a hand in dismissal. Both of her medics knew though only to operate where told.

"I will leave it to you when you are ready, it is more difficult for you to lie down first, I am part Zireh, it's surprisingly easy to become detached from my emotions. So when you are ready to swap eyes, lie down on the bedding... You are free to do whatever else you want until then, get a drink, get something to eat, speak to the members of the clan or ask myself or my medics questions... The other two aren't here just now, they were sent off to deal with a few wounds." She nodded and then stood up, dusting down her clothing and looking down at her bare toes for a moment before walking to the other side of the tent and pouring herself a cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 10:48 pm

tika wouldn't hesitate in deactivating his seal before laying down he'd chuckle you'd be surprised to find that in my age its not so hard to detach from certain emotions, after all i've watched most my comrades of my youth fall to battle and old age. acceptance to know that you are no longer in the world you used to know comes with my life.. you may begin when ready" nodding towards the two he was ready
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 11:09 pm

After drinking her water and going outside to empty her bladder, Asura returned and removed her flak jacket, leaving her in only the bandages she wore over her bosom, her shirt unwearable due to the blood that was soaked into it... From her grandfather no less. How bothersome, she liked that shirt. Askaylon didn't seem bothered that Asura was essentially half nude but Sylv did blush slightly and look away with a cough. The hybrid walked over and kissed the top of the small girl's head before she lay down beside her grandfather, taking a deep breath and readying her body. Once she lay down beside Tikatchi, she rested her hands on her stomach and the pair of the Soulless walked over.

Aska walked over after that and gave both Asura and Tikatchi a gentle tap on the forehead each, chakra running through their body and shutting down their pain receptors. After all, what was about to happen was going to hurt a lot. She then crouched behind their heads. "Keep your eyes open, it won't hurt but this is going to be very odd." She said, her voice was gentle, motherly almost. It was about then that Sylvania came into view, sitting down in between the pair of them and resting a finger under Tika's and Asura's right eyes. Once she was ready, Askaylon moved in. From her right hand extended a thin blade of chakra that only Asura could see due to the Kyougan lacking chakra sight and Asura never really switching off her Itsugan.

A flick of her wrist later and the nerves of Tikatchi's right eye were cut, causing him to completely lose sight in that eye. Reaching in she plucked the eye from his socket before doing the same to Asura. It was definitely a shock being unable to see the usual chakra sources from her eye but she grit her teeth and waited... That was until Sylvania pulled her bottom jaw away. "Be careful, nee-chan, you almost broke your teeth." She scolded and Asura made a small sound of affirmation. She forgot that it was difficult to know what you were doing to your body when you couldn't feel pain. Just then Askaylon placed the eyes into their respective sockets and Sylvania went to work. Chakra surged into their nerves, reattaching the optic nerves and changing them ever so slightly so there wouldn't be any rejection. After a couple of seconds of this, Asura and Tikatchi would find their eye sight return as the nerves reconnected.

"Okay, neither of you move just yet, me and my sister are going to perform a few checks to make sure that everything is okay." Sylvania told the pair of them and Asura just nodded as they went about their checks to make sure everything was alright.

Askaylon:

Sylvania:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 11:31 pm

Tika would lie still as the two went to work on them they were calm but very good at what they did because he couldn't feel the pain in his left shoulder anymore and that was a surprise because as he looked on at them he'd let his eyes relax so that instead of slowing down the time and motions they took he'd just see things in there normal way as his eyesight came back he'd relax and wait he was anxious to see wat it could do but he didnt wanna mess it up so he'd just chill
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 11:51 pm

Sylvania and Askaylon both sent diagnostic pulses into Asura and Tikatchi's bodies, allowing them to work out if there were any wounds. They did of course find the wound in Tikatchi's shoulder and set about fixing it, restoring his blood and chakra and healing over the wound before gently patting him on the shoulder. Sylv then gave Asura a kiss on the forehead and she got to her feet, dusting down her body before focusing on her eye new eye, bringing it to its activation stage and looking around, noticing how her perception became slower due to the new eye that she had. It was odd and it would certainly take some getting used to so she switched it off again and went to rub her eye.

A hand lashed out suddenly and caught her wrist, preventing her from doing so. Sylv gave a quiet huff before shaking her head. Asura nodded and dropped her hand again before walking away and sitting down, very gently, she still entirely lacked pain so it wasn't going to be easy to not hurt herself. Thankfully her med nin companions would prevent Tikatchi and herself from getting hurt. "Grandfather, be careful with that eye... It holds great power... I will protect this one with my life, at least I have a part of you that can't leave me now..." She whispered the last part to herself, biting down on her lip and staring at the floor until she tasted blood. She released her lip and sighed... She'd bitten straight into her skin, damn it.

Techniques used:

Eye Gained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind    [Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mishura Camp] - The Ties that Bind
Page 1 of 1