Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 1:17 pm

Telarossa was a rather interesting looking person, he would never say he was damn good looking or anything but he was certainly striking. Shoulder length red hair flowed down from his head in long waves and his pale skin was a stark contrast to the blood coloured locks that flowed around it. His eyes, of a bright orange, were equally sharp and were currently watching snow flakes that were falling around him. Next to him a chunky humanoid figure was crouched, its bulbous head aimed at the floor as though in prayer. Really it was just deactivated, Force Primaris wasn't needed just now because Tela was meeting with a rather interesting boy, went by the name of Kaii... He was a Toketsu apparently so he could use Ice Release, all well and interesting. "I wonder when he'll get here..." Telarossa whispered, his voice musical and somewhat feminine.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 1:25 pm

Jutsu Learning:

Kaii wandered into the training area, now a Genin and ready to get stronger now that Xander promoted him. He was suppose to be meeting up with some ninja that he was going to be training with, he didn't know anything about the person, but he didn't really care at the moment. He heard someone speaking about wondering when a certain somebody would get there, he figured that was about him, "Would that be weird if the person you were talking abot was right in front of you?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 1:41 pm

Learning:

"Not at all, in fact I'd call it a perfect timing of my words to tell you that you're about three minutes late..." How Telarossa could tell the time when he didn't have a watch, no one would know but he could and so he sat up. He raised an eyebrow as he looked over Kaii before hopping to his feet. Straight away it was obvious that Tela was monstrously huge, standing in at six feet and eight inches but very thin and very lanky. He cocked his head to the side and tapped his chin. "So then, I'm Telarossa Alonne but just call me Tela." He grinned and then crossed his arms over his chest. "You are Kaii Toketsu, lovely to meet you. A recently promoted Genin, yes? Well then, I am here to give you a little run over and we shall do some training, sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 1:48 pm

Kaii looked t the huge man once he stood up, he looked like slender man, a child hood tale that friends would tell to try to scare each other. The guy was kind of weird but Kaii knew better than to say so. Kaii nodded at the man, "Yeah, Nice to meet you slend.... Tela. Let's get this training started." It was so freaky, he basically ha to jump to see the man's eyes, he looked like a skinny tree or something.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:00 pm

"Heh, I am rather tall but there is no need to liken me to a fairy tale... Or maybe it's not a fairy tale, hm?" His eyes flashed and he laughed quietly before walking away and tapping the massive hunched figure which rose up and looked at Kaii. "This is Force Primaris, my puppet, he is also very tough and resistant to cold and heat. I do like him but we aren't training with him today." Instead Telarossa grabbed one of his femurs and ripped it out of his body, tossing it to the ground. It started to grow rapidly and became a very large dragon-like creature made of bone. It looked down at Kaii and hissed quietly. "Now then, this is a Beta Series bone puppet. You will show me what you can do although I imagine that you cannot destroy my Beta series."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:11 pm

Kaii was almost about to run away from the guy, but then he called or summoned some kind of dragon thing, who didn't look so nice. Kaii would form a few hand signs before a dark mist would fill the area. He would then create one clone to trick the dragon, while the real Kaii ran around to the dragon's tail at Crashing Ground speeds and would grab it and would attempt to twirl the giant dragon into the ground, trying to break it, "It can't be that strong." The air wold start to be getting Cold and Tela would feel the temperature dropping.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaii on 3rd May 2014, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:20 pm

The massive bone puppet looked at the clone and cocked its head to the side, watching it with empty eyes, it was made of bone after all. Then it felt a pressure on its tail and using A-Rank strength simply lifted its tail causing Kaii to be lifted up with it. After all the puppet was just as fast as Kaii and many times stronger. So he wouldn't have any leverage to actually tip the puppet. Beta then crushed the Clone and flicked its tail, sending Kaii flying if he didn't have a way of moving in midair or he could just let go of the puppet's tail. It then swung around and attempted to bite Kaii at Crashing Ground speeds. If the Toketsu couldn't dodge then nothing would happen, the puppet would stop before it actually bit down. Telarossa all this time was simply watching...
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:27 pm

As soon as Kaii felt the tail rising he instantly let go, he slid under the dragon when it tried to bite him, as he layed under the dragon, being unseen because of the mist he formed hand signs and blew out a gust of wind, out of his mouth at the dragon's belly. Being so close the jutsu would basically instantly hit, and the dragon couldn't even see the attack coming. After the attack Kaii would instantly do a few backflips to create space between him and the dragon made of bones.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:36 pm

The gust of wind would slam into the bottom of Beta sure enough... But it wouldn't actually do anything, the attack simply bounced off of the dragon and it turned around to face him, looking a little miffed to be honest. Well as miffed as a bone dragon could look. "You're going to have to hit it harder Kaii..." Telarossa whispered, crossing his arms over his chest while Beta stomped forwards and slammed its claws down in front of Kaii, flapping its massive wings and clearing out the mist. It then roared out loudly and flung its claw out at vacuum release speeds to try and slap Kaii. It would pull the blow of course so if it hit Kaii would go flying but not really take any damage.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:47 pm

Kaii looked at Tela once he spoke, "I hit it pretty damn hard!" The dragon stomped in front of him and cleared all the fog, soon after Kaii noticed himself being flung to the other side of the training field, into a pond of water. He then disappeared into the water as it began to snow. He then though to himself, I think I hit it as hard as Could. I could probably trap it? No it has wings, and it's really strong, Think Kaii Think. He would hide in the water until something happened.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:56 pm

"I know you did but you didn't hit it hard enough." Telarossa called out, his minute chakra fluctuations actually controlling the large draconic creature. It wasn't too fast but it was strong and it was tough but once Kaii vanished it stopped. Tela raised an eyebrow and let out a small 'Hmmm'. "He can hide in water sources... And I don't imagine attacking water sources would do anything. How interesting..." The Dakar mused as Beta sat down, slamming its tail against the ground and watching with eyeless sockets to see if Kaii would re-emerge from the puddle and fight. Tela of course didn't really care, he could have killed Kaii several times over, this was just a test.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 3:10 pm

Kaii cursed under his breath as he jumped out of the water, "So you were going to wait me out? I can't stay under there too long or my chakra will significantly drop so kudos to you." Snow that sat behind Tela would rise and would fly right at his head, trying to knock him down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 3:21 pm

The snow smacked into the back of Telarossa's head and he growled quietly, narrowing his eyes. Suddenly the dragon's claw slammed out at A-Rank speeds to pin Kaii to the ground and hold him there, the Dragon snarling loudly and flicking his tail at the ground, shattering it. "That wasn't very nice, you are supposed to be dealing with the dragon, not me. I could've killed you by now..." He then sighed and Beta turned to bone fragments, bits falling away as it crumbled. "So I see you can't hit all that hard but that was to be expected. I suggest you try and find a way to increase your offensive power so that you may actually damage those that you fight."
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 3:29 pm

As Kaii was pinned to the ground he let out a grunt, "My bad, I thought we were sparring together. And I know I'm not that strong now, but I will be." Kaii pushed himself up after the dragon turned into bone fragments. Well that was a great training, although he was kind of hurt emotionally. He actually though of himself as a person who specialized in offense, but he couldn't even crack the bone dragon.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 3:37 pm

"Well I didn't attack you otherwise I would have done it with my puppet, rather than standing back and letting you and Beta dish it out. Although honestly that attack technique you used might damage one of my other puppets, they aren't quite tough but they are much faster or have other ways to attack." He tapped his chin and then walked over to Kaii and looked him over from his massive vantage point, being tall was always amusing. "As you can see, I am a puppeteer which means that I control other things to fight for me. This doesn't mean I can't fight for myself, it just means that I'm not too great at it..." He laughed and patted the smaller boy on the head. "So then, what are your future plans?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 11:27 pm

Kaii crossed his arms, listening to the man, trying to learn as much as he could. He understood everything about the puppets. He needed to work on a few things, although, for some strange reason, he felt like he did good in the training. Kaii then sighed, "I want to grow strong and become a Jonin, or maybe a yeah just a Jonin. Then I would probably create some super strong jutsu that could wipe out a village..."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 6:36 pm

"You only wish to be a Jonin, that's it? You need to aspire to greater my little Genin." He laughed loudly and looked over to Kaii, his eyes wide and bright. "Like myself, I aspire to be a Combat Medical Shinobi as I wish to experiment with Human Puppets and possible ways to expand the genome of every species, perhaps awaken special abilities that are hidden away in the DNA sequences?" The look in his eye became slightly insane as he said this but he then shrugged. "Why not aspire to be a Head Jonin, perhaps a Sannin, be the most powerful of Samui, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 7:08 pm

Kaii shrugged at the taller an before him, he didn't understand. Kaii didn't want to have a super important role in the village where if something bad happened the blame would be on him. Anyways, he knew that some Jonin can become pretty powerful, "Being a Jonin is fine with me but I guess I could be a Hunter Ninja, they're not too bad." Kaii put his hand in his pockets and looked at the creepy man.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 7:20 pm

"Hunter Nin... Isn't a job for me, I would have a lot of fresh subjects I guess but I could always pay others to bring me the bodies for my puppets. However I wouldn't be able to work how I want to so yeah..." He shrugged and started to stroke his chin, wandering in a circle around Kaii. "Perhaps you will change as you mature, you might wish to aspire to more... But then again, I can't see the futu-... I lie, I can, but only slightly and it is only once in a while that it actually works. Dakar are certainly fascinating creatures but I can't cut myself open to see how I tick so I'll need to find others. There's a deal for you, Kaii, if you ever kill or find a dead Dakar, bring them to me and I'll reward you for it. Now then, do you have any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 11:27 pm

Kaii decided he would bring a dead Dakar to Tela one day, but that was along ways from now. He didn't really have in any questions for the man. He kind of already knew what he had to do. Get stronger. If he worked hard every day, he would be fine. Kaii knew that being a shinobi wasn't a game, and he'd be ready for any challenges life threw at him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th May 2014, 12:37 pm

Well this boy was rapidly getting boring so perhaps it was time for Telarossa to give him a little bit of a scare, perhaps show him a little something. "Now Kaii, when you do fight a Dakar there is something you need to watch out for and that is a little something called Fabrication. Now I don't imagine you've seen it before but here, I'll give you a little bit of a taste, just to let you know..." Then Tela simply glanced at Kaii and the boy's eyes would switch off, he wouldn't be able to see, he wouldn't be able to do anything with them, not even detect heat as Toketsu could. "For you see, Fabrication is stronger than Genjutsu and can be many, many times more dangerous..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th May 2014, 4:45 pm

Kaii would listen to the greater shinobi and once he said he would show him a taste of fabrication Kaii was actually scared. He dropped to his knees after he lost his sight. Kaii screamed, "Whad did you do to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th May 2014, 5:11 pm

"This is what I could do to anyone with but a glance, sure some could try and fight me back... But that's the magic of this techique, Dakar and Dues activate Fabrication through sight so if they can't see, how can they possibly activate their own Fabrication?" He laughed softly, wandering in circles around Kaii so as to tease him further with the sound of his voice being that Kaii couldn't see him. "I have nastier Fabrication than this at my disposal however, some that can break your bones, make you bleed, scream in pain... I won't do it though, instead I'll switch this off because we're done here." Telarossa removed the Fabrication, returning Kaii's sight to him. He then smiled at the younger boy. "There we go, all is well. We shall train again soon, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th May 2014, 7:40 pm

Kaii took a sigh of relief as his sight returned. That was a mean ass jutsu, not being able to see anything was scary, he though he was forever blind which would have sucked if it was so. Kaii crossed his arms over his chest and then spoke calmly because he wasn't mad about his eyes anymore, "Yeah we can train again sometime, but next time we train don't expect your bone dragon to last so long against me." He then walked away with his hands in his pockets.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime7th May 2014, 9:16 am

A soft laugh left Telarossa's mouth at the boy's words. "Next time we train Kaii, there will be a lot more to worry about than my bone dragon, I assure you..." He then grinned and shoved his hands in his pockets before wandering off. The grin slowly dropped into a smirk but he was pretty sure that Kaii would get a lot stronger when he was older and had time to train, not so much as Telarossa but of course Tela thought the best of himself.

[Exeunt]

[Training Finished - 24 Posts used for 3 B-Ranks]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)   Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Frosty (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next