Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th August 2016, 7:48 pm

Mu fixed his sleeve a bit and looked around the clearing that served as a training center. Here in the Graves the training yards looked either like cemeteries, with blades sticking up from the ground like gravestones, or battle fields, littered with shuriken and other projectile weapons. Mu thought it was a rather dismal comparison, and that was why he preferred training in other places. But today he had invited his cousin here in order to celebrate her promotion, as well as to train a few of his clan's techniques. He knew the basics of how to communicate with his hive, but completely controlling it was a bit beyond his range of ability. He was hoping she could help guide him a bit in using it. Emphasis on hope.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th August 2016, 8:37 pm

The chunin exams were tough for Liara, she still found it a little weird that out of all of her friends, the only ones that managed to pass were herself, over calesto and Takeshi. She wondered how they really felt about it, happiness probably, at least a little. Though, some disappointment of not being able to pass, that and the fact that their families are probably looking at this personally and calesto and takeshi would have to train their butts off for now on. She feels as if she got them in trouble. Though, Liara's family was pretty happy to hear the news, she even got a contact from her cousin wanting to meet her.

After a little bit of walking, she saw her cousin. With a smile she walked
on over and gave the guy a big hug, not really noticing that her boobs were as big as his head. Ok, not that big, but they were pretty nice. " Hey, i havent seen you in a long time. Thank you so much for coming to see me. " After letting go, Liara would inquire about a few things. "Hows your family?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th August 2016, 9:12 pm

He gave his older cousin a hug as she arrived and couldn't help but notice her...girls. They were rather large. She would make some man very happy some day. He tore his eyes away from them to smile up at her brightly "It's so nice to see you! My family is doing well, mom still doing her doting medical thing and dad still teaching. All in all everything is the same. But you~" His smile grew and he poked her stomach playfully "You're a Chunin now! That must feel so awesome. I heard you did really well in the exams, well enough to get promoted above the tons of others." He was just teeming with energy. He was so proud of his cousin for getting her promotion, especially since the odds of one getting promoted above all the rest was slim unless you possessed considerable skill. And it would seem that his cousin did indeed.

Mu decided to "cut to the chase" before they got too engrossed in their celebration "While I am really excited for you and do want to celebrate a whole bunch, I actually asked you to come here so you could teach me some of our clan's techniques." He folded his hands together in front of himself in sort of a guilty pose, because he sort of felt like he had tricked Liara into coming here. Sure it was to celebrate her, but he was also asking something of her "I don't quite have a team yet and I have specialized a bit too much in my samurai stuff I think. I want to be a Combat Medical Ninja, so I want to learn some supportive techniques, and the Ninhachi are very good for that. My parents don't have Ninhachi, so I don't think they could've helped me. You were a very obvious choice. Plus I already wanted to see you so, two birds with one stone I guess. Will you help me?"

Last edited by San on 17th August 2016, 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th August 2016, 9:43 pm

Well, chunin is um.. it wasn't easy.. if it was up to me, i think i would have passed a few more people i think...." Liara would say a little bashfully, she didn't feel all that strong, she mostly wanted to help people. Though, when Mu said he wanted to cut to the chase, she would blink a few times. "H-huh? Y-you want me to t-t-t-teach you? So sudden? I dont think i'm qualified as a...teacher Mu chan..." Liara would frown a bit, she really didnt want to steer him wrong. But hearing that he wanted to be a medical ninja regardless of being a samurai made her smile brightly.

"Well, were family.. we help each other when we can, so... sure, i'll teach you to the best of my ability." She was trying to be more confident, she was a role model now. "was there anything in mind? Or...is it up to me?"

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 5:35 pm

Mu smiled at Liara's nervousness at teaching and gave a warm little giggle "I'm sure you'll be a great teacher! And besides, these are techniques that you should be used to utilizing. And I'm a fast learner, so teaching me should be a breeze." His smile became reassuring and very warm, hoping to put his cousins worries at ease. He didn't want her to be nervous about this, especially because she was more than capable. She was a Chunin, and a damn good one by what Mu had heard. He had complete faith in her, so he needed her to have faith in herself.

Mu was glad for the small change in confidence, even if it was small. It was a start. He thought about her question and tapped his chin with a perfectly manicured finger "Well~! I do know what kind of techniques I want to learn, just not specifics. I need to speed up my Hive, even if it's just a little bit, so that would be great. Also a simple medical technique would do as well, if you have anything like that using our bugs." He thought for a little while before something dawned on him, a bit of excitement lighting his face "I heard that you could make modifications to your hives. Like having them with shinier exoskeletons or stronger toxins. If you know anything like that, I think it would be very useful. Maybe a technique to recall my bugs incase I lose them...I can be a bit clumsy with my aim." He gave a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head a bit "Got anything that fits that description, cuz?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 6:44 pm

I never really used my modifications as much as i wanted to...i think my little brother told you that." Liara rolled her eyes, her brother was always up to no good in some way, shape, or form. And now he's out there showing off. She was happy he had pride in her, but he needed to be careful. "Well, lets start with the basics ok, swarm speeds, call out your friends. See if you can move them this fast. "Liara called out her mosquito branch and started to move them at D rank + speeds. "You see, swarm speeds is alot faster than regular speeds, and as a samurai, you'll notice that they move just as fast as you do. Which is faster than most, and a swarm is consisted of 50, so take some out. It can be either larve or, the adults.

Teaching
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 6:58 pm

Mu listened to her and laughed at the mention of her brother. That probably was where he had heard it from, since the other youth was always bragging about his big sister. Mu followed her instructions and drew out 50 adult Ninhachi, the bugs flowing out from his sleeves. He commanded them to move, but they did so rather lazily. He huffed a bit before urging them to move faster. To his surprise, they did. They matched the D-Rank+ speed of Liara's own hive and Mu smiled brightly "I trained my speed up more as an Academy Student, so I am faster than other Genin, but my Ninhachi are actually matching my lowest speed. And speed is super important to me, so that's pretty awesome!" He was nearly vibrating from his excitement and turned bright eyes on his cousin "What's next?"

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 8:03 pm

Well, this is your beginner course , so i don't want to overload you. How about something more simple? Well, not so simple, but something you need a huge idea for if you want to bear the responsibility. "Liara then called out her ninachi bee hive that resided in her pouch. They probably looked like any other set of bees if nobody had any eye for a different biology that insects would have than usual. "See, this one is for coats, and i made it seperate from the main hive. If you alternate the main hive then they wouldnt be able to explode, which is what i think is one of your better abilities. So you have a side hive. If you store them like me, you cant make larve, but, if you get a dead body, its alot easier for them to turn that into a secondary hive and replenish. "Liara then gave her cousin breeding details as to how to make shiny exoskeletons, after that, she would smile. "This is one of my favoites, just by seeing them you could use them as a medium for sight genjutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 8:09 pm

Mu looked at the Ninhachi that his cousin had produced and nodded as he noted the difference from his. They were definitely shinier than his and would come in handy for any genjutsu he would like to cast using them. He listened to her as she told him the method for breeding this exact modfication in Ninhachi and nodded when she was done. He didn't want to sacrifice his main hive's explosive properties just yet, so he would most likely wait until he had a secondary hive to work with "That is an extremely useful modification to the hive, especially if you're somewhat genjutsu heavy." He nodded once more before looking at his cousin expectantly "What's next? Another modification perhaps?"

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 8:26 pm

You dont have to be genjutsu heavy for it to be useful, people can't tell the difference if the functions of a particular hive or branch were changed, unless there is some reason for them to have some sort of knowledge about insects specially trained. So it catches people off guard. " Liara would then smile. " The bees can still bite at your flesh, so even if they dont blow up, them moving against you is a danger, there is alot you can sneak in, making you versatile. " Other than that. "Here is the next modification, it involves the wings for your ninachi. "Liara proceeds to teach breeding adult ninachi to produce a distinct buzzing sound to use genjutsu. "Another genjutsu tip, they fly in formations based upon your swarm speed, so they can replace handsigns entirely and move at a quickened pace. That can easily be masked as evasive manuvers....see? Tricks....

Teaching
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2016, 2:38 pm

Mu nodded at his cousin's instructions. Her worry wasn't very well place, it would seem. She was doing an absolutely amazing job at describing how these techniques functioned. He wasn't getting lost or confused in the slightest, which was quite the shock since he thought these would be exceedingly complicated. He nodded when he thought he understood how this modification worked "You have to admire the many purposes these modifications can have, right? Amazing. What's next?"

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2016, 8:03 pm

The third one, it's the most riskiest and it's embarrassing to say, i never used it. It involved installing a halloucagen toxin in the stingers of the bees. Its a high infliction to their sensory functions and if they don't have any ability to react to things properly, then they are dulled entirely by their jutsu and actions distance. So anything long range would be mid range, mid to short, short to contact... fort their speed movement as well. If you pull this off, you could possibly cripple someone , if the conditions are right. But usually, damage is done in decisiveness." Liara would say as she pat her cousin on the shoulder and show him the modification.

"Im not too fond of killing so i won't fill your head up with crazy stuff, but.... you make your hits count, if your style isn't to whittle them down, then it isn't for you. However, you can extract the toxin from the bees and coat your blade with it, perhaps temper the steel with the toxin so that your cuts has the effects.. maybe you can make it air borne with wind release os cyclone slashes or something. " Liara was thinking of all the possible scenarios to help him. " I dont know, but nothing is ever useless.

Teaching
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2016, 9:24 pm

Mu smiled at this one. He was a close range fighter, being a Samurai. But his weapon's ability was one that would definitely benefit from his enemy not being able to coordinate themselves properly. And it was definitely his style to whittle his opponents down, as his sword depended upon multiple strikes to finish the job. He learned the proposed technique gladly, happy for the opportunity to gain something that could be used both offensively as well as supportively "This would cater perfectly to my style of fighting! I kind of can't deal a decisive blow in a battle that isn't drawn out, so this would help with that. Especially since I need to hit multiple times. This is gonna make it so much easier, once I get an external hive." He nodded and committed this way to modify his Ninhachi to memory "What's up next on the agenda?"

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2016, 9:51 pm

What else? Hmm... umm..." Liara would think for a moment. "There are a few ways to gather intelligence by talking to the insects that reside inside of the area you are in. Shinto members always have the ability to communicate wth their own hive, but not anyone elses or other random insects you see around, so thats why i think that learning the fluent ability of communicating and understanding other insects is useful.Its called shinto language, that way, when you use insect gathering, you would have no problem and can actually benefit the  most from the information supplied to you. " Liara would then rub her head. "Not sure if you dont know this already, but i'll try to give you a crash course."Liara then went through teaching Mu the basics of insect communications, but stopped midway. "but only if you want to. "

teaching
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2016, 10:05 pm

Mu listened to Liara explaining the fundamentals of both Shinto Language and Insect Gathering. He found it very useful and informing, but she had stopped abruptly at the end "I think I'll be able to use that, actually. It may help on intelligence gathering missions, as there are insects almost everywhere." He ducked down to the ground and tested out his new skills just to show Liara he was sincere. A grouping of bees came and started to buzz around excitedly. He smiled and let them fly off in their separate directions. He stood up and giggled at his cousin "They told me the best flowers to go to for nectar. What's next?"

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2016, 10:10 pm

"Wow, since you are learning all of these techniques so quick, i wonder if there really is anything else i can teach you? Liara would then think some more. "How about the ability to cut the growth cycle of your ninachi in half? That always helps when you want a specific amount of larve to stay the way they are for a while. Also,in the cocoon, you can use it to hide from your opponents or spy on them, With a little bit of transformation jutsu, you can transform yourself to something native to the area and you should be ok for a while. Want to learn it?"

Tying to teach
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]   A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Clansmen [Liara/Mu Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1