Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tierno's road to power [Training]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Tierno's road to power [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Tierno's road to power [Training]   Tierno's road to power [Training] Icon_minitime21st January 2014, 6:08 pm

Spoiler:

A few years ago

Tierno woke up to find himself plagued with nightmares in the middle of the night. He didn't know why but for some reason he had recurring dreams throughout his entire life. Always ruined his sleep patterns. Well this night was a bit much for him so instead of trying to go back to sleep he decided to go for a bit of a walk. He was appropriately dressed for the night so he stood up from bed and walked out of his room.

Well it was a calm night on the compound, here in the deep light from above barely reached them so when it was night, it was like an inky darkness that took the village each and every day. Thank the maker for street lamps or it would be like walking into a mole convention and expecting to get good directions to the bathroom, they are all blind and moles can't even talk. Well moving away from your mole conventions, Tierno decided that maybe a read could help him ease a bit and get some rest. Tierno would enter the clan's small library and would walk all the way to the back. He noticed he never really been in the back so why not do a little exploring now.

Tierno would pull out a book labeled, 'The Tale of Twins'. It was about two unnamed sisters and their lives together. One sister was rather weak willed, while the other was strong. Though the weaker sister had a powerful monster which lived in her and would protect her. The Strong sister was for some odd reason jealous of this, the parents of the two would pay more attention to the weaker child but not out of neglect of the stronger but due to the emotions of the weak. The father was a powerful man with a lot of sway in his home, while the mother even more so. Either way the two sisters lived rather abrasive to each other. The weak one only wanted to love the strong one, but the strong one only wanted to prove her own strength. She didn't need a monster, she didn't want to be in the shadow of her parents, she wanted to make something worth while. The Weak sister knew this of her sister so wanted only her sister's approval. The weaker sister worked and worked so she could catch up to her sister, going to such extent of conquering her inner demon and making a revolutionary discovery in weapons. All for her sister, no one else. Eventually the stronger sister saw the struggle of her twin and acknowledged her power. They were near equals, that is when the strong challenged the weak and the weak anxiously accepted. The two fought, the weak's efforts had finally shown and the two could be seen as equals. The battle lasted hours, eventually the weaker did fall but with a smile on her face. Only saying, "I made sister go all out! I must be strong now!" The two than reconciled for the years of such abrasiveness, Weak has given Strong her ideas as a gift. With that the two lived as a family for the rest of their lives.

The sun was rising by the time Tierno was finished. What a weird book he would think. Than he turned to the final page. It had a signature written on it. "For you sister, - Tati S." Tati S... Why did that sound so familiar... Wait twins... Sisters... Tati S... HIS GREAT GRANDMOTHER TATIANA SHINU! He didn't know this part of the story. From what is told in history, Felicia fought her sister and than stole her ideas, than Tatiana became irrelevant until Felicia's death since she didn't have children... According to this book that apparently her great grandmother wrote, the golem path was a gift the her sister, and the golem path was a parent to the organic path, also according to the record of the fight between the two, Tatiana created anti weaponry techniques which could've been the requisite to the destruction path... All of this would lead that Tatiana more vital than what's is widely believed. Why would the clan hide this... It didn't make much sense... Only thing he could guess is that it's some sort of pride thing. Tierno didn't know what to think... For some reason one thing did flow in... Pride. He hadn't picked what Rikigaku path to follow as of yet... With this new information he made a decision... Golems... Something his grandmother wrote had made him decide! He just thought she was a joke, he was only heir due to some nonsensical reason! But no his ancestor truly was a family with the creator. He was worthy of this title! He placed the book back where he found it and left the small library with pride and excitement running through his veins. He than stopped in his tracks... Oh right... According to history... Tatitana and her father, Hatarou, were both the Ichibi jinchuriki. According to legend, the Ichibi jinchuriki were all people who could never sleep if they couldn't handle the beast. Maybe... His genetics were weird... Maybe... He had some jinchuriki blood in him. That damn beast was so powerful even the offspring, generations later, were affected by its influence. So this is why he tossed and turned severely in the night. He sighed out loud as his excitement was a bit ruined by this revelation.

Tierno would go to do his duties, which ironically... Was to train, he would take the entire day to simply train his paper techniques and researching the golem path. He worked himself to the bone this day, he would need all these for a futures. He would restore his lineage to its highlight. He hit the hay and well for the first time in awhile, slept like a rock. He needed to become a powerful leader, he needed it. Maybe some day he would show the world that book, but till than... Well whatever reason it was hidden must have been a good one... So he stayed quiet and trained.

Words: 1025
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tierno's road to power [Training]   Tierno's road to power [Training] Icon_minitime21st January 2014, 6:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Tierno's road to power [Training]   Tierno's road to power [Training] Icon_minitime31st January 2014, 8:54 pm

Spoiler:

Tierno woke up fine this day, slept well and well that was frankly just great. He would stand to find this day in Dipugakure to actually pretty bright. "What the hell?" A siren than started to blare and an announcement was heard. "Their is a skirmish above the village on the surface, we believe the threat will not submerge here but in caution we advise all civilians to retreat to the safe zone." Tierno let out a sigh mainly due to even though he was in a good mood this would happen this morning. He would rush to the kage's mansion which was where they were told to go just in case of such an event.

"Good morning all! We are sending a team to go inspect the surface and to put this bout to an end." Said one of the Kage's advisors, Tierno wonder what his older cousin was doing to not be here himself. Oh well. "For the team we have decided to send: Rosa Zakiyoshi, Richter Flare, and Tierno Rikigaku! You have been chosen due to your previous cooperation record, if you can incapacitate the offenders and bring them here than it shall be shone in good light! Go now! The rest of you keep on guard just in case any thing comes near the village!" The three chosen would go on their way to the surface.

"Well well well it's nice to be with you two again!" Richter said as they all rushed. Rosa clapped her hands together and looked like a doll, "Oh you two! We haven't been on an assignment together since we were Chunin!" Tierno let out a sigh and would just mutter, "I guess it is good to see you guys again..." Yep this was Tierno's old team... "So how have you two been!?" Richter said as they were closing in to the shuttle above. "Ah well I've just been trying to be the best Chunin I can be! I'm thinking of going into the med corps!" Rosa said in an excited manner, Tierno just dryly said, "Well I've just been honing my techniques, I haven't been sent out much since I became a Tobetsu Jonin." Richter let out a hearty laugh, "Sounds like your cousin is trying to make his future head of his clan not die like a dog, though I am surprised he selected you to come up." Tierno shrugged his shoulders and gave a rare slick smile, "Maybe he has some faith in my abilities!" Rosa giggled at that as they were on their way up.

"You both haven't forgotten how to fight have you!? It be a shame if i do this all single handedly!" Tierno said in a teasing gesture, "Le gasp, Tierno with a sense of humor, who did you replace my friend with!?" Richter said and Rosa would punch his shoulder, "Of course we wouldn't forget!" Tierno smiled at the two as he returned to being serious. "Ok so formation, Richter ahead, Rosa behind. I'll provide all around supporting fire." Richter sneered, "Oh yes Captain, my captain!" Tierno could only sigh at Richter smart ass comment. Rosa smiled and agreed to the tactic, "Just like the good ol days huh?" She said in a giggle. "Just like the good old days..." Tierno said all dreary.

So they finally got to the surface. Their was to factions, according to their insignias they all seemed like two rival mercenary groups duking it out. Why on top of Dipu... Richter casually walked near the field and channeled chakra into his voice to amplify it. "EXCUSE ME GENTLEMEN! MEMBER OF THE DIPUGAKURE SHINOBI HERE! IF YOU PLEASE, EVACUATE OR WE'LL BE FORCED TO CAPTURE YOU!"

The men stopped for a moment and looked at the trio before one of them yelled, "STAY OUT OF OUR FIGHT BEFORE WE KILL YOU AS WELL AS THEM!!" Than the two factions went at it again. Richter smiled, "Oh did you hear that Tierno? Sounds like we'll have to catch them the hard way. Up for a wager?" Tierno looked at Richter and shrugged, "What is it? I have time to humor you." "Whoever catches the least has to pay for all three of us at that barbecue joint!" "OOH! Ooh! I want in!" Rosa exclaimed and Tierno folded his arms. "Fine I'm in to!" Richter grinned wildly, "Seems like we're all in! At the count of three!" Tierno and Rosa smiled at him with a glint of competitive spirit in their eyes. "One!" Tierno had his hands already in position. "Two!" Rosa was already submerging with the water, "THREE!!" Richter yelled as he rushed forward, while Tierno would form his golems which than in themselves, dashed forward. Rosa on the other hand was just pulling out the big guns as she formed a water beast, knowing her it would most likely be acidic... The water beast let out a roar as it to would dash forward, it's large size making it much faster than both boys. Both Tierno and a Richter shared the same thought, "This little show off..." The mercenaries looked at the oncoming onslaught and would think they would simply fight around the Shinobi. Bad choice, the giant water beast was thrashing about and would claw at everything in the area. Thankfully one of Tierno's golem was water based so it could fight around the beast with no caution. Richter was going beast mode on this, this was literal. Tierno mastered a relic from the past and had slammed an orb onto his body, gaining a lightning based armor which with his chakra manipulation he had gave him the appearance of a wolf man monster. Richter was slamming his arm into the water and having it shock the area, "Plasma style: Current Party!" Liquid electricity surged throughout the area, having whoever stepped on it would be fried. Sadly that was a good number of people. Tierno sighed as he was the only one who wasn't all there.

He looked above into the head of Rosa's beast, guess who was in the head... Even she was there. Ugh these guys, he would rush in and created paper wings and from above he watched with a birds eye view. He realized he needed a technique for this situation... Oh well! He'll come up with one eventually. His golems were simply just picking up people, the challenge was who caught the most, not who beat the most! He flew down and withdrew some more paper and created stocks that would hold the hands of all the people his golems had taken ahold. This would be used make sure that he was the one who caught them. Rosa was doing the messed up thing and having her beast suck up people she swipes and causing the beast to act like a large prison. Richter was attaching a plasma chain on th e people he defeated. Wow for making all this racket their wasn't much here, they mainly used up their large techniques between each other. Sooner or later. this drawn out battle was finally over...

"I WIN! I win! Hey guys guess what? I win..." Yup Rosa had imprisoned about three dozen people in her beast. "Ya ya you big show off..." Richter said in a defeated matter having only caught thirty people. Tierno was on his knees as his golems vanished. He only caught twenty four people... Richter sneered as he started to laugh at Tierno, "Oh look at Mr.Stuck up! Seems like your paying for us all!" Tierno sighed out loud as Rosa giggled. "Psh fine... A deal is a deal! Let's take these guys to the Deep. Let the leaders handle them." Tierno said as he reformed his golems and grabbed his bunch of people. The others doing the same and they descended back to the deep.

The trio had just gotten back to the kage's mansion and would hand their prisoners to their commanding authorities and they were dismissed. Soon the three would be walking out of the mansion and would watch as several shinobi would carry the men away to the prison. A punch came to Tierno's shoulder, "So come on Mr.Big Shot, time to buy some BBQ!" Richter said taunting his friend as Rosa did her signature giggle. "Yeah yeah... Let's go!" TIerno said as the trio would head out toward the great deliciousness known as Barbecue meat!

Words: 1403
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Tierno's road to power [Training]   Tierno's road to power [Training] Icon_minitime31st January 2014, 9:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Tierno's road to power [Training]   Tierno's road to power [Training] Icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 1:33 pm

Spoiler:

Tierno had been relaxing all day, one of the few days he was allowed to. Recently his cousin and clan ha been riding his ass and running him ragged. He would lay in his bed and shut his eyes. He had decided! He would take a relaxing nap to go with his relaxing day, thank god too, he hadn't gotten much sleep as of late. Damn his weird sleep schedule. Either way he would allow himself to drift into the realms of his subconscious.

Well was it not an odd scenario he dreamed up for himself. It was a beach? One he had seen once before, this was the beach near one of the ports that took you to Dipu. Huh this was a weird place to be remembering. Off in the distance was a man just sitting there in the middle of the beach. Tierno walked ahead and analyzed the man. Dark skin, long beige hair, green eyes, light blue kimono... Tierno recognized the man from somewhere... "Oh hello Tierno! Didn't notice you there! Come take a seat!" the strange man said as the sand next the man contorted up and formed a bench. Tierno cautiously walked toward the bench and took a seat. Was this a genjutsu? This seemed to life like to be anything else... The man spoke again but now a large panther was sitting next to him. "So how's it going, nice to see you found my favorite beach! Come relax! I definitely loved doing that here! Reminds me of this place I used to frequent a lot! Sadly I can't get there anymore so I just stay here a lot! Even these days..." The man let out a sigh and Tierno's mind was simply babbled trying to connect two and ninety eight. He slowly stitched together... He had seen this man before... "What was your name, I didn't catch it?" Tierno said plainly as he squinted his eyes trying to recall where this all made sense. "Hatarou! And this is my pal bake!" He said tapping the panther he was leaning on. It stayed quiet and put it's head down onto the sand and looked as if it was about to rest. Tierno connected the pieces finally, this was the man in his Dipugakure history book. Last Clan head of the Shinu before the merge of the Rikigaku. He remembered seeing his picture in those books, always with his animals, especially this odd panther. "What are you doing here uh... Hatarou? Honorable Ancestor? Uh..." Hatarou let out a laugh as he heard the kid. "Hatarou will do, no one ever called me Oh Great Leader-sama anyway! And I'm here relaxing! Why else would I be here!?" He said lazing about on the beach but that didn't fair well with Tierno who would spring up and pulled out a few paper tags, immediately causing them to grow sharp. "Than why are you here!? Why now?" Hatarou just continued to laze about and yawned, "Why are you asking me? If I knew I wouldn't here know wouldn't i? Now just relax!" He said while waving his arm down so he could lower his weapon. Hatarou than smirked, "Also even if you wanted to fight me you wouldn't win. Not in a million years!" He said taunting the kid, Tierno's memory shocked through with the memories of reading his brief summary. Sannin, former jinchuriki, singlehandedly could protect from armies of invaders.

Tierno sat back down on the bench and in fact adjusted it so he could lay on it. Wasn't he supposed to be taking a nap. Hatarou grinned at his descendant, "that's the spirit! Just take it easy!" The two just laid there in silence while soaking in the rays and listening to the serenade of the waves. Truly this was peaceful... Tierno had woken up and was rather tranquil... "that was odd... I need more information." He would than walk off to the trusty old compound archives, thankfully they'd traced genealogy and kept records of everything. Here it was, the record of Hatarou Shinu. Tierno only read the first page and it was rather short, most of everything else was his battle tactics and jutsu. Here it was personality in the front, simple man, family man, truly just wanted to relax with his loved ones.

Words: 720
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Tierno's road to power [Training]   Tierno's road to power [Training] Icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 1:55 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tierno's road to power [Training]   Tierno's road to power [Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tierno's road to power [Training]
Page 1 of 1