Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genjutsu 102

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 12:19 pm

Floating into the classroom, the chunin instructor had memorized her students for today, thankfully genjutsu had never really been a large classroom setting so it wasn't that hard to do so. So far the names she recalled were, Jinpachi Mikaboshi, Sabin Zerin, Typhuzo Redarin, Valen-Hei Ogura, Genso Zakiyoshi and some others who weren't all that important. She had a couple of no names and a few heirs to their clans though every of the genin hopefuls sent here were all unique and had the potential to be very skilled.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 4:22 pm

Typhuzo walked into the class room with his hands in his pockets, he sat in the front of the room and sloched back in his chair and put his arm on the table leaning his face on his hand, "Hello. I'm Typhuzo." He would then look out the window until the class started.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 5:40 pm

Sabin had arrived before the instructor did, and allowed himself to grin watching her enter. She seemed to enjoy her duty. Guess it would benifit him to have her watch over him, so he took out his notepad and began writing down on it. "Hello, my name is Sabin and I am unable to speak. However i am writing this note to warn you that I tend to have.... Fits, where I lose control, I am hee to try and control my mind. Please stop me if I can't" He wrote before tearing the note out of the book, then walking up to her desk. When Sabin got to the desk he placed it on her desk before going back to his seat awaiting the class to start.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 9:06 pm

Welcome class to Genjutsu 102, I'll be your instructor for this lesson and many more hopefully if you don't flunk out that is. Anyways to start things off what is a genjutsu? Does anyone want to give it a shot, don't worry there are no penalties for getting it wrong. She said as she wanted to gauge their understanding of the subject at the base level, sure some probably had no inkling what a genjutsu was but others might of read ahead it happened quite often anyways.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 9:29 pm

Valen entered the classroom but seemed to be rather groggy and some what tired, truth was he was already diving into his classes over night. "Hi, there sensei im Valen-Hei thank you for allowing me to learn." his voice was so disorientated he almost sounded like he mumbled. "Genjutsu, the ability to create an illusion on a metal level possibly to gain intel or to distract and stay one step ahead of the enemy, this can be triggered with chakra or even introduced through ocular senses. How was that?" he took his seat in the back as he looked over everyone. It was a rather small classroom but then that was understandable seeing as most kids would rather learn 'power' then strategy based attacks.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 10:22 pm

Ana walks into the room as the class was in session "Sorry, im late, sensei" she goes and sit down with the other students while someone was answering a question that the teacher had asked the students. She just sat there and waited for the teacher to ask another question so she may be able to answer it.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 11:20 pm

Typhuzo would raise his hand to answer his Sensei's question, "Genjutsu is Mental jutsu that disorientates or tricks the opponent." He would then put his hand down and would wait to see if he was correct. He should be anyways, he did have some Genjutsu techs already.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 1:42 am

Well these guys just showed up late and stole the answers right from the tip of his tongue so to speak. So all there really was for him to do was shrug his shoulders and pointing to all the students showing they answered for him.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 4:01 am

Jinpachi was late to class and he didn't like that as they all were critical in his learning process, he would walk in the class and immediately walk to the back but not before he caught the sensei's question. Taking a seat in the back all mellowed out because he could relax and answer the sensei's question. " Genjutsu is a game and that game is mental tourture. Jinpachi Mikaboshi, sorry for being late." Jin could only come up with that answer at a moments notice, he wondered if it sufficed.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 11:30 am

Genso slowly followed in behind the mikaboshi boy choosing a seat in the far back left corner he would not hear the sensei's question only Jinpachi's answer. im sorry for being late also, He said taking his seat and looking over toward the sensei ready to learn!
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 4:36 pm

Valen didn't wait for the teachers approval before he decided to open up the lesson and start working on it while waiting for any stragglers to enter the room or for the teacher to start the lesson itself "I hate to be rude, but by chance can we learn. I do wish to do the best i can Sensei." Valen went back to his reading as he went over the base handsigns for typical genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:27 pm

Ara...eager much. Anyways Genjutsu is the creation and weaving of illusions through chakra to target the flow of chakra to an individuals brain or more specifically a specific part of the brain which governs their sensory perception. A common misconception is that genjutsu can only be triggered through the senses, in actuality the reason why most genjutsu are triggered through the 5 senses is merely due to convenience, they are easy targets most do not seek to find new ways of triggering genjutsu. However, as long as the genjutsu finds its way to the targets brain it can be triggered, sometimes something as blunt as a Great Fireball Technique impacting the opponent can be used to trigger one or as subtle as seeing an opponent pointing at you. Cynthia said with a shrug while waiting for her students to see if any of them had any questions on what she had just said.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:38 pm

or the gentle voice of a Zakiyoshi. Genso said with a smirk he knew his clan was very skilled in genjustu and hoped to master the art himself before Becoming a combat medic ninja. The class was starting and everyone seemed eager to learn so Genso simply began to hum a soft tone wHile waiting for the teacher to begin talking again.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 7:51 pm

Ana takes out a notebook and starts writing down the stuff that the teacher said. "This could be useful for when I use that jutsu" she says to herself. Then she wondered about something "Sensei, can another jutsu be a distraction for setting the opponent up in the genjutsu to make it easier for the user to catch the opponent off guard?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:38 pm

Valen, listened to what the teacher had to say, which made much sense to him. "But Sensei wouldn't that still be the five senses? I mean there is touch, sight, smell, taste, and hearing. Thus if they were to be hit by a fire ball that would fall under touch or even possibly sight depending on the genjutsu. If it would cause an impact before them that could be sight or hearing and possibly scent if they smell something 'burned' so what would be another way with out using the five senses?" Valen was hoping he would find out so he might one day be able to implement such a genjutsu if needed.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 9:20 pm

Yes another jutsu can be used as a cue for triggering a genjutsu that is a sub-branch of ocular genjutsu which deals with visionary cues, rather than the common effect of locking eyes with an opponent, you use the opponent's own vision against them and upon noticing a specific trigger they are trapped in the genjutsu of choice. Cynthia said before smiling as one of the students pointed something out. Yes, in that case we are going by touch, but the point I was trying to make is that chakra itself can be used to transmit genjutsu as not all chakra based techniques can be felt, heard, seen, smelt or tasted. Likewise their are many more senses other than those five, if their is a type of sensory, be it heat, chakra, vibration, wind pressure displacement, kinetic, gravitational, electrolocative etc it can be used to transmit a genjutsu due to it all tracing back to being able to be perceived by the brain. she said her smile turning into a smirk as she listed various sensory types, another important aspect of being adept in genjutsu is being perceptive and knowing about the methods a victim can likewise perceive. As one can merely use an additional sense to counteract the effect of a genjutsu technique and those with hypersensitivity can use that with great effect to even break out of genjutsu they have been trapped within.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 1:15 am

Amon walks in, pratically tired. He phases in quietly without disturbing the class.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 1:48 am

Jinpachi was writing down all the various types of ways genjutsu could be used, he learned very much in that short time. Knowing the different ways you could be trapped in a genjutsu was very resourceful to Jinpachi, he had no questions at the time so he would listen to the lecture and write all the important stuff down.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 3:46 am

Sabin as well had no questions as the two eager beavers chirped first and stole them from him again. So he turned the page in his note book and wrote down most of the information the instructor was telling them.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 4:35 am

Valen moved forward for a moment as he looked into his note book seeing the mess of doodles as well as the information the teacher gave them keeping a smile on his face, He didn't know what would happen in his life but at least he would have some tools to keep him alive, if utilized correctly.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 8:10 pm

Typhuzo sat there interested. He didn't have any questions, nor anything important to say really. He took some mental notes on the key things the teacher was saying though. He would look around and could see there was nothing really to adventure into, so he just sat there, listening.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:27 pm

OOC: I hate non paragraphs, a proper one is 5 lines, but of all things I hate one-liners.

Genjutsu is all about deception and subtlety which is why usually a genjutsu user has above average chakra control, a fairly good memory and are rather perceptive as all of these contribute to how realistic they can make a genjutsu. It is possible to brute force it however it isn't advised as such techniques are choppy and a skilled genjutsu user will be able to out weave you easily, though I suppose it is effective on those with no talent for this art. Cynthia said while the bell went off, time sure flied, it was as if she had only just began her lecture, oh well time for lunch anyways.

See you tomorrow class, you are all dismissed, please make sure to read your textbook up to chapter 3 I will quiz people in tomorrows class to make sure you did.
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:45 pm

Genso stood picking up his blue and red beanie from the table and placing it on his head as he began walking out off the classroom genjustu was his main style and he would hopefully become one off the best within his graduating class. As he pushed open the door he reached into his pocket and gave his schedule a look before finding his next class and walking away into the hallway.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:51 pm

Ana got out of her seat and picked up her notebook and book, and left the class. "Read up to chapter 3...got it" she says to herself. As she left the classroom, she opened the book and went to find a place to sit outside to read the three chapters assigned to the class. Maybe if she has more time, she'll go further ahead and read to gain a better understanding of the genjutsu art.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 4:01 pm

Valen placed his stuff in his bag before he laced it up and hung it over his shoulder grabbing his sword and bokken along with his summoning scroll. "Will do teach can't wait for the next lesson" Truthfully he wanted to have a more hands on approach other then learn from a textbook but it couldn't be helped right? "Later guys see you next time."

[exit le Valen]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 102   Genjutsu 102 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 102
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next