Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genjutsu 101 - Class C

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Genjutsu 101 - Class C Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 3:26 pm

So there was another class to teach, more meat in the grinder and yet this time no blood would fly, at least no real blood would. With a sigh, Django slammed his hands down onto the desk before him and took a deep breath before giving a sigh and shaking his head. He didn't ask for a single name, instead putting everyone's faces to his mind, he'd scouted them all out beforehand anyway and knew who was who. This class consisted of a few anomalies at least, including Seraphial Kaironokuma, Maximillian Bishamon, Sakura Zerin and Amon Triquetra. "So then, who can tell me a purpose of Genjutsu?" He asked, his voice holding a gruff edge despite his not so rough appearance.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 10:07 am

Another day, another class Maxi thought as he strolled into class with his usual pace. It was genjutsu this time around and it seemed he was one of the few people to arrive early. Entering the classroom he gave a small nod to the teacher and went to his favourite place to sit. Near the window. He was half asleep as class had interrupted his usual afternoon nap, which was a bother to say the least. The man's gruff voice however took him by complete surprise when he spoke awakening him instantly. "Um genjutsu is used to cause the disruption of senses by manipulating the the flow of the victims chakra in their brain." Maxi said as he thought it was an acceptable answer. More or less.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:03 am

It was definitely the best part of the day, the day amon gets to walk in his genjutsu class. Amon then happily floats inside of the classroom and creates an energy chair for him to sit on. He was especially attentive and especially focused this time. He wanted to soak in everything that the teacher had to offer him, every single thing. “Amon Triquetra, present!” Amon says, this was definitely one of his favorite subjects. He then realized he was asked a question " the purpose of genjutsu is to manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 2:28 pm

With a small furrowing of his eyebrows, Django realised that what they said was correct if not in the way that he was meaning. "Well you two did get it right, I wasn't quite expecting that sort of answer though. What I meant by the purpose of a Genjutsu would be to confuse and disorient opponents or even do extreme mental harm with the higher level techniques. That is very smart of you though." The sensei gave a nod and then chuckled before crossing his arms over his chest and speaking once more. "So then, you know the purpose of a Genjutsu, could one of you give me an example of a well known Genjutsu that you both should know of? If the other doesn't know about it then I won't count it as being correct."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 8:06 pm

Maxi paused for a moment as he thought about a well known genjutsu. He knew about a lot light based genjutsu, however he doubted that Amon would know about those seeing that they are Bishamon territory. "Umm....How about Bringer of Darkness technique? Its a strong genjutsu that makes the opponent see nothing but darkness forcing them to await their fate." Maxi remembered hearing about that one from his grandmother. She always told stories about grandpa and that was his most favored technique.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 8:13 pm

"Oh i know about that jutsu, its definately an imperessive one as well. " Amon was also thining of genjutsu as well that people would know about. He decided on something simple, a little low tier but praticall for those who pratice genjutsu. "Well, there is a jutsu that is combat ready for those at our current level. The Demonic Illusion: Hell viewing technique." Amon says with a little confidence, he was pretty sure that the other students would know about it. It was the easiest thing to learn and one of the few capable and useful genjutsu they could muster at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime9th October 2013, 3:01 pm

Running into the classroom this young man, well by the look you can't really tell, but this young man was exhausted. He was breathing heavily and was sweating a bit from what seems to be training, or he was running here as fast as he could under the rules of the hall that would allow him to go at a certain speed. "I-I'm...I'm so sorry that I'm late. Did I miss anything? I'm so sorry..." He speaks out looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 1:21 pm

Looking over at the person coming into the room late, obviously this Seraphial Kaironokuma if he was to say anything, Django was not impressed. "Well you haven't missed too much but for coming late you have to tell me, despite not hearing what Maximillian said, what the Bringer of Darkness technique does." With that Django gave a nod and then looked over the rest of the class. After giving ample time for Seraphial to answer, he went on to Max and Amon. "Anyway, you two, I believe those are satisfactory answers. The Bringer of Darkness technique is very powerful however Hell Viewing... Not so much, nevertheless well done. Now then, who can tell me how a Kai works?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned against his desk, arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 4:01 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 - Class C   Genjutsu 101 - Class C Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 101 - Class C
Page 1 of 1