Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Empty
PostSubject: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:09 am

Jasmine was walking with her hands behind her head as Flame trotted behind her carrying her recently acquired raw materials, she would wait until it was time to set up camp before she would actually try and put one of her ideas into action and smith some tools, yet another reason why she had chosen the Aneka it's flames would come in handy while she was shaping the metals into actual things, she would look behind her to make sure her new acquaintance was still following. After all she didn't want her to get lost or something, she hadn't asked but she assumed she either didn't know the correct names of the lands..which couldn't be possible because she seemed intelligent or just didn't know how to read a map very well.

So tell me about yourself we can't just walk in silence the whole way there you know. Jasmine pipped up determined to start the conversation after walking in silence for about half an hour.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:30 am

Rebecca scratched the back of her head. She had been on this path before, but at the same time, she simply felt as though she was going the wrong way. She shrugged it off, no doubt Jasmine would have better knowledge on travel then her. She tagged along quietly, thinking about god knows what, occasionally looking up for a nice view before returning to her boots, or the surroundings. "Not much to tell. My life has been quite average i suppose. I was born in Dipu. I was the heir to my clan there, but when i got old enough i ran away, so that was...kinda bad. Um. I starting buying and selling things, starting up a small business. I was well off for awhile. Then came drug abuse, followed by a brief period of prostitution, 3 years in jail, and now here i am, trying to restart my trade." She shrugged, it all seemed quite normal to her, the past was never something she seemed to dwell on. "Anyway, how about you? You seem to be quite happy."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:42 am

Oh we share something in common then. I used to be a heir as well, until I convinced them that I didn't want to be a shinobi at all and just left. But you seem to of had an eventful life, that's good well minus the jail part, that must of sucked. I party hard but I've never spent a day in a cell thank kami, I'm too pretty to last in that type of environment. Jasmine said offhandedly not really minding that she was currently walking around with an ex-con then again a civilian criminal paled in comparison to the murderers she grew up with, and slept near as a child. Shinobi were scary because they could kill numerous people yet were considered normal people some even hailed as heroes not that she cared too much, it was their job, as was hers making tools to help them kill better. That was just how life was honestly, she would would kick a small pebble in front of her as she continued walking.

Honestly I'm currently broke, just came out of a relationship, I figured it would hurt so much if I left him most of the cash we made together you know? So Flame and these items, are pretty much all I have to my name now. Oh and these skates but I don't really count them, more of a sentimental thing you know? You have anything like that or did I just ramble unnecessarily.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:57 am

"Hmm? Its true that you are pretty, but are you implying that i'm not?" Rebecca raised an eyebrow questioningly, it didn't offend her in the slightest, but jas didn't know that. "Beside, as i said, i make investments, I am good at finance. First off, nobody fucks the fence, cause you won't get anything. And second, i did some work for the guards, so it was slightly more comfortable. Selling you body tends to help as well." She smiled at the thought. Its degrading and Bec hated it, but there was nothing she could do, you must survive no matter what. Silently listening to her words, it became very clear...She was ridiculous when it came to keeping cash. But that is a conversation for a later date.

"Something of sentimental value...I was a whore for years, no, there is nothing i value in life besides my ability to speak. So long as i have choice, i am content." She walked a bit faster, catching up to jasmine, walking beside her. This girl was interest in her own little way. She seemed to be very high classed in a sense, someone who would raise themselves above everyone else, but then again, she was gorgeous, meaning its acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 3:52 pm

Ah ah ah, I didn't say that, love. I just said I'm too pretty for prison, you'd probably be just as pretty if you dolled yourself up like I do, but eh you don't seem like the type unless it was necessary, I do it out of habit honestly. Jasmine quickly chirped back wagging her index finger in front of her face when she said the first part, that was cute trying to catch her on her word play. She would frown somewhat sadly at Rebecca's next reply though she guessed that was something worth being sentimental about, but wasn't freedom a liberty everyone was granted. Then again seeing as Rebecca had come out of prison recently she supposed wanting just freedom would be a logical answer after all you never know what you have until you lose it, no?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 10:19 pm

Rebecca giggled at her response, their levels of intellect were obviously divided, even if Jasmine was playing it down a notch, yet, this small edge in lying and deceit filled her with joy. "Dolled myself up? Perhaps one day i'll ask you for some pointers." She continued smiling as walked, there was nothing to really do on a trip like this besides talk. "So, uh, what do you do? Smithing right? I'm gonna take a guess and say that those bars you bought are gonna be used to create something, right?" Her arms swung around her back, locking fingers as she walked, wondering how far they may have already come. The path seemed to be quite clear, nothing was bothering them, no one else in sight, it was peaceful, quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 3:25 am

Pretty much, I'm something of an armorsmith I've noticed people die all the time because they wear normal clothes and run around throwing fireballs and lightning bolts around so I figured if I start selling armor which lowered the damage they sustained in pattle well then I'd probably make a lot of money. Things have been good but a girl's got to party so I usually end up blowing most of the cash I make, but hey it's fun. Jasmine said with a chuckle knowing she was rather bad with money but regardless she wasn't looking to get rich, she was just trying to earn cash to support her spending habits.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 3:33 am

Rebecca shock her head. This girl, she was, well...just like Rebecca in your younger form, only more beautiful, and older. Either way, there was much potential being wasted here. "So long as you stay away from that addictive stuff, you should be fine. And i'm just gonna come out and say it, your absolutely terrible at financial management." She smirked at her own remark, looking briefly at her partner to see her expressions before returning to the ground below her. Long road trips sure were long. "So you like making armor. Its quite a profit turning field, i'm sure you'll be fine in terms of cash, that is, so long as you find someone capable of managing your funds correctly." Of course, that was a hint towards herself, call it what you want, Bec saw an area where money could be made, regardless of who it is, she will exploit this fact.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 4:48 am

Yeah, I know...I'm really bad I just see things and I'm like I need to buy this and when I get a lot of cash I don't know what to do with it so I want to celebrate..and end up spending it all.. Jasmine said while sulking for a bit before perking up when she heard Rebecca's words before she had an idea, sure she had just met the girl but Jasmine was impulsive, it was how she lived and she never regretted it one bit. Hey, why don't you manage my money, I mean you yourself said it would be profitable and I love to travel the world and stuff, might as well come with me that way you can manage my cash. What are you anyways you seem like a Merchant seeing as you analyzed my financial crisis in a glance. If you are then, I'll totally buy stuff off of you while we travel see even more cash for you.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 5:04 am

Rebecca smiled, ignoring the itch she felt in her lower back. Its unladylike to touch such vulgar area's just to be comfortable, is it not? Eh, fuck it, She scratched, only lightly though. It was quite astonishing how easy it was to manipulate her (strictly money wise). "You know, one day, when i'm not around to deal with your money issues, your gonna get scammed, hard. I was half considering it myself to be honest." Travelling the world...what a pain in the ass, walking like this kills her, they are gonna need a donkey or something. Regardless, in a perverts mind, if a cute asian girl asks you to follow her, just do it. "As for what i do, I am more a businesswoman then a merchant. Sure, I like to buy and sell things, however, i prefer to spend money of people and events, financial backing for prosperous crusades, all that kind of thing. Such as you selling your armor, I see it as an investment, the cost...my time." She went serious, but only for a second before continuing, "I'm pretty lax though, So you can pay me back over time."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 5:23 am

Eheh....that actually happens pretty often..I guess I just trust people too much, I mean it's upsetting when it happens but I make it all back because I'm just that good at what I do, so I guess it balances out. But your not going to scam me, I just know it or you could just be trying to get my guard lowered...oh well. If you do then I'll just hate you and tell people how untrustworthy you are. Jasmine said sticking her tongue out before listening to what Rebecca had to say, so she was an investor then, interesting sure she could use that type of backing, marketing and what not. After all it was hard to get clients when you just wandered around that was part of the reason she took to parties every now and then, meet knew people and stuff.

Cool. Well I'm a good investment if I may say so myself, bad with money but my stuff is top notch, eventually I'm going to be the best armorsmith in the world. Maybe even start up a fashion line or two. she said with a smile though she was actually quite serious about her goal the latter of which she was considering only after she went back and looked over some of the advances shinobi had made. But for now, fuck school, she was going to live the dream a bit.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 5:34 am

Bec extended her leg further then usual in order to kick a pebble on the ground, disrupting her steps slightly as she wobble before regathering herself. "I've already told you that your a good investment...at least i think i did. Either way, your gonna need to be the best if your hoping to do me any good, after all, i'm also the best at what i do." There weren't many in the market at this point in time anyway, not after the recent political events, however with the upcoming changes which will no doubt take place, the trade was sure to boom eventually. "So..." Bec stopped her speak momentarily, bringing her hands up to her face, basically clapping her cheeks to show the excitement. "You mentioned fashion!? I'm dying to wear something hot and new." Looking good has always been a passion, yet, when your a ex-con with no home or friends, trying your best to move back up in the world, its not always easy to come across new clothes, and as such, Rebecca has been wearing the same style ever since she was released.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 5:41 am

Perfect, ah yes, I'm researching ways to make durable clothing for civilians we aren't as strong as shinobi so I figure instead of having slot and the like for weapons they need to be lightweight and stylish yet having protection in case we run into problems with bandits. Though at the moment..it's still in it's development stage, a lot of it is going to revolve around seals and the like and at the moment other that storage seals my knowledge of them isn't all that good. Perhaps if I can get my hands on some creature hide I can whip up something for you, I mean textiles aren't too far from the armor I make anyways. she said happy that someone had thought her idea was good, her ex-boyfriend had scoffed when he heard that, the jerk.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 5:49 am

"Ahh~ This is great..." She thought to herself, accidentally speaking out loud, not that it matters. Its been a very long time since Bec has had the chance to talk to someone without the need to bring her speech craft into the conversation, in fact, this was most likely the first conversation in months which isn't revolved around bartering, and even then, its similar. "Well aren't you a little cutie, sewing together outfits, heh." She smiled, enjoying the moment, not even noticing the air around them slowly getting colder. It was bound to happen, the worst part of it being that it only made her feel more comfortable. Its as if the colder it got, the more affectionate she becomes. "Are you like a makeup artist too? Cause everything you've got going on there..." Rebecca began doing a circular wax on, wax off karate kid type of motion around Jasmines face, "is definitely working."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 5:57 am

Jasmine smiled and noticed how just like Rebecca had said the area was indeed getting colder goosebumps appearing on her arms as she repressed the need to shudder from the cold, she could handle it at this point. She was brought out of her musing by Rebecca's words and she would blush while they continued walking, makeup artist she didn't really think of herself like that she kind of just threw everything together. I've honestly never thought about pursuing a career in make up..I do it because it's fun and I like brightening up my face with color, if you like perhaps I could do you sometime you never know you might love it. she said as her blush diminished at bit with her reply.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:06 am

Hmm, Rebecca wearing makeup. Images of herself, all decorated in makeup began to flood her mind as she rejected half, and fell in love with the rest. The only set back being that Jasmine would need to touch her, and to touch her means that she'd notice the cold. Speaking of which, the goosebumps which began to sprawl down her arms automatically alerted Bec to the cold which so comfortably surrounded her. "Oh, crap." She said as her head began to turn from side to side, looking for anything which could warm the poor girl up. If she had a jacket, she'd hand it over instantly, however, unless she wanted to walk around half naked..."Hey, your cold, do you want my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:14 am

Ah no, I couldn't ask that of you, besides you'd be cold too, don't worry I'll manage. Jasmine said smiling sweetly due to Rebecca's concern but crossing her arms and using her hands to rub back and forth so she didn't feel the cold as much. See I'm all good. she said with a smirk being stubborn was one of her traits besides she didn't want to seem like she was taking advantage of Rebecca's niceness it just wasn't proper anyways. Sure a lingering thought brought her to the point that giving another person your jacket was sort of a romantic gesture, the movies she had watched as a kid having a guy give a girl his jacket on a cold night and yeah..no.

We are almost to the Land of Souls anyways perhaps when we get there we can set up camp. she said clicking her teeth and Flame would move closer to Jasmine's body so she could mooch off of his body heat.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:20 am

She hesitated, then decided to mutter, I-I won't be cold. That was the end of that conversation, at least for now. It had nothing to do with being ashamed of her family, it was more the opposite, she'd be bringing more shame to her family. Regardless, they continued on their journey, venturing closer towards the Land of Souls. Bec tried to change the mood, using the cold to spark some form of comedic relief. "Well, see now, i did tell you it was going to get cold, I'd say snow storms by the time we finish setting up camp." She smiled, snow was beautiful, glorious, majestic and...fucking annoying. Her whole life, snow flakes have been smacking her in the face, there was no escape.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:37 am

Then I hope we are able to move fast enough to avoid it, hey did you know apparently there are a clan of shinobi that have the ability to cause snowstorms, I always thought that was pretty freaky. Perhaps when I finish up my clothing line I'll make clothes for them which cease that ability when worn so they are able to mingle with people easier, I think another clan Dokusei have the same problem just with poison. It's crazy you know the abilities people have in this world, heh makes mine look meh don't you think? Jasmine said completely clueless that her travelling companion was one of the aforementioned people, sure if she actually came in contact with Rebecca would be able to deduce her origins but for now.. she thought she came from one of the Dipugakure clans.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:44 am

A moment of shock crossed her face for a short instant, that is, until Becca realised that this girl genuinely couldn't tell she was of Toketsu decent. At that exact moment, it became a game, and a challenge, it was now a matter of time before she would deduce the truth, and Bec was waiting for it eagerly. "Wait...Your ability looks meh? I didn't even know you had an ability? Do tell of this amazing trait you posses." In fact, this girl did mention her clan earlier, while Bec head was in the clouds...She doesn't think well in hot weather. Karu...Ko...Sigh. Just smile Bec, stop trying so hard.

She smiled, waiting paitently, knowing she now seems like either a total potato (Retard) or a rude bitch. Either way, not the image she was hoping to portray. Nether the less, jas seems too happy and bubbly to notice such a thing. Or at the very least, hold it against her. Not that she would mind having anything held against her... its just...sigh.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:52 am

Eh it's okay usually people don't notice I guess that has to do with how I carry myself, I'm really intelligent, like not in the oh above average sort of thing my clan, Kukinorite we all have genius level intellect, even among them I'm an oddity I guess if I was going to name myself something it would be a Super Genius? But you can't tell unless I'm actually doing something productive it was a defense mechanism I created when I was younger so I could have friends, kids are cruel and if your smarter than all of the adults it's very hard to fit in. Jasmine said the last part somewhat sadly as her childhood hadn't been all that fun, sure she got along with some of the members of her clan because of their intelligence but even then she always felt like she had to...dumb herself down to talk to people.

Alright I can see the border! Jasmine exclaimed as she saw the border for the Land of Souls in the distance it was walled mainly because the Land of Greed didn't want war refugees from the Land of Souls to sneak past the borders..it sucked but the Land of Souls was kind of a shitty country, not as full of crime as the Land of Madness but still.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.    Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ara...I guess we are going to Dipu then.
Page 1 of 1