Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Welcome to dipu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 3:56 pm

This really wasn't a mission exactly, more or less a rumor that Ka had over heard. That a new merchant was arriving in the village, so he wanted to make sure that the person would be cared for while he got situated in the village. This guy had connections outside of the village that could possibly help Ka in the long run. Hopefully this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 5:16 pm

Maxi leaned against the railings as he patiently awaited his guide. Which was an hour late. But Maxi didn't mind as he was still fascinated by Dipugakure. This was is his first time being into another hidden village other than the one he was born in so he was pretty excited. It beats being in a dorm by himself at the lame ass academy, that's for sure. Popping a piece of gum in his mouth, he began chewing as he pondered what he was going to first? He also hoped that the one that was showing him around was someone he could get along with
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 6:30 pm

Ka arrived at the entrance terminal and noticed someone who obviously looked like they were lost. So he slapped a smile onto his face and walked up to the boy barely in his teens. This was to be the new merchant for the village? Really didn't look like much, but who was he to judge someone by their appearance. "Welcome to Dipugakure, hope you weren't waiting too long" He said looking at the boys eyes, maybe there was hope for him, just maybe.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 9:38 am

Maxi scanned the man from head to toe before speaking. He seemed like an able bodied shinobi and Maxi thought that he was in good hands. Providing the man wasn't a child molester or anything "Actually i was waiting awhile but it doesn't matter, and thank you I hope Dipu is as great as i here it is." Popping another piece of gum in his mouth he would hold his hand out towards the man. "Maximilian Bishamon. But you can call me Maxi for short. So where we headed now?"
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 9:33 pm

Ka shrugged when Maxi revealed that he had been waiting for a while for him and out a couple water bottles out of his bag. He passed one to Maxi and opened up the other for himself. "Sorry about that, nobody really told me about your arrival till just now, anyways my name is Ka friends call me Ka" He said before taking a sip of his water and started walking away from the terminal. "If you want I can show you to your setup, and give you some time to rest after your travels. Or we can do the tour now and then end off at your place"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 9:53 pm

A soft yawn escaped his lips as he collected the water bottle. It had taken him a two weeks to reach the Land of Abyss not to mention days to walk to Dipu due to that incident with the little gum snatcher. He wanted to go rest, and it was amazing that he was able to stay on his feet any longer. "Hey, old man. I'm a bit tired how about you show me to my setup. Sorry if i disappointed you." Another yawn escaped his lips as he followed the man. Popping the cap off the water bottle he would begin to drink the water. It had a nice crisp taste to it. Must be a Dipu thing.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime18th November 2013, 1:29 am

Damn right it was a Dipu thing, best damn water in Ka's opinion, anywho he really did not mind at all if the kid wanted to go to sleep. "Alright, well I guess it is past your bed time" He cracked back at Maxi for the old man comment, seriously he isn't even allowed to drink yet and this kid is calling him old man. So they started walking though out the dome, and Ka started doing the whole tour guide routine as they made their way to Maxi's apartment. He hoped he was accurate being as he recently moved to the village within the past year.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime18th November 2013, 9:53 am

Half asleep on his feet Maxi missed half of the tour but simply nodded and mumbled when the man made a comment, he had already finished his bottle of water and threw it into a bin on the way to the apartment. His stomach began growling loudly as he was starving. Due to placing arriving at Dipu as high propriety not only had he had little time to sleep, he also had little to eat. He would walk beside the man and began to tug on his shirt sleeve. "Hey old man, I'm hungry are there any good places to eat around here?" He knew nothing about this place but surely his trusty tour guide would know.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime19th November 2013, 3:03 am

Hoped the kid liked fish, because there were sushi joints coming out the ass in this village. They probably passed a dozen on their walk so far, sure it was good to have fish, just not everyday. Thats why out of everything memorized in this village, Ka memorized the locations of all the BBQ and steak houses in the village under water. To his count only three so far in the village, maybe this kid could help open up a trade route to encourage countries to share their resources with one another. Doubtful though, so he put his hand on Maxi's head and messed up his hair. "Never fear, we'll get you fed before you get too cranky. Just don't expect me to burp and change you after"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime1st December 2013, 11:57 pm

Thanks pops. Maybe you can tell me one of your stories about how you played with dinosaurs. Maxi couldn't help but laugh at his own statement. They had just met each other but it seems that they were comfortable enough to make jokes at each others expense. Taking a comb from his left jacket pocket, he would fix his hair that his guide had messed up. Whats it like to be a full fledged shinobi? I had a dream to become a great shinobi once, but i learned first hand that dreams don't necessarily come true, so i wanna know whats it like? What are your plans? Are you happy being a shinobi?, his amber eyes stared at the man.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime2nd December 2013, 3:26 pm

"Dont get me started on those vile, yet delicious beasts" Ka said before he started to drool just to add to the humour. Then he watched the boy fix his hair, and just to be a dink, he messed it up right after it was fixed. He was then asked by the boy what it was exactly like to be a shinobi, and that he couldn't follow that path. He hadn't really been asked that question, and it kind of threw him off at first, so he had to think about it for a minute. Luckily at this point they had arrived to the BBQ hut and entered, they were soon seated at a booth. "Well being a shinobi is antough life, people you went to the academy with as friends ended up dying or fighting against me. Lots of pain, but at the same time lots of joy. Had a lot of fun in my earlier years as a shinobi, made a few friends that i still keep in contact with. And jesus at times there has been enough tail that I didn't see the sun for days" Ka said with a grin and leaning back in his seat before a server came by with a tray of meat and vegetables for them to place it on their grill. "My plans however, are to change the world. Because of who and what I am, I feel obligated to change this world for the better"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 3:12 pm

Maxi frowned as the man messed up his perfect hair once more. Stopping at the nearest reflective surface, in this case the BBQ store window, he would reach for his comb once more and began styling his hair. As an up and coming Lord he needed to keep a clean image, and who knows he might attract the attention of some local girls. The man apparently was deep in thought as he entered the restaurant by himself. Maxi however quickly finished styling his hair and ran behind the man and sat across from him. Maxi nodded as the man spoke; it was obvious to the young boy that he was a realist and someone who could be a valuable member to his cause. “I see. I also wish to change the world, for those around me that is.” Maxi simply said as he began eating.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 3:29 pm

That was a meaningless goal that anyone could attain, changing your own life. So he kind of let out anscoff at Maxi pads responce and placed the meat and vegitables on the grill so they could cook. However it seemed that the boy was hungrier then he had expected, eating the meat raw. "Changing your own life is simple, too simple. This world has grown stagnent, no new developments in anything in about a millenium, and that needs to change. Not too mention the shogun is a blind fool, just moving clans around to make himself feel better." He said as the food was cooking on the grill, and when some looked ready to eat, he started picking stuff of the grill with his chopsticks and placing them in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 3:48 pm

He didn’t realize it the first time but placing the meat to his lips a second time he realized that it was raw and placed it back on the grill. So caught up in the man’s rambling he nearly ate any other piece of raw meat, hopefully he wouldn’t get sick. “I see your one of those shogun haters. Honestly I’m not that fond of him myself, after all I was nearly killed because I left the academy. I was even told whatever I own I must submit a portion of my earnings to the shogun, which is bullshit if you ask me. But I’m in no position to resist the shogun. Who knows, there might be agents listening to us right now.” He would take a cooked piece meat with his chopsticks and began eating. “The thing is, you can talk all you want about how messed up he is, but words solve nothing.”
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 4:16 pm

"Far from it, the shogun has some good things going for him, but he is more focused on making himself feel safer, and not the world he commands" he said after Maxi had made his statement about the shogun, then let out a laugh when he said that there might be agents here listening to everything. "If that is true, then he would have sent a squad to kill every person who speaks ill of him. However I'm surprised a bad ass like yourself would agree to have money ripped from you for being you" Ka said before shovelling more food into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 4:32 pm

Every tyrant has his good points.” Maxi said as he continued stuffing his face, he was hungry, a bit too hungry. “Well at that time it was either obeyed the Shogun’s lapdog or die, and I wasn’t planning one getting killed so young. Of course I plan on giving the bastard nothing. Why should I work my ass off, for a man I don’t know and never seen in my damn life? Not to mention the crap I have ahead of me! I know if I lose an arm the shogun won’t care so why should he gain from my profits? That’s ridiculous! ” Maxi pounded the table as he spoke, his voice filled with anger. It was until now that what happened on the ferry began sinking into his head.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 5:10 pm

Ka was slightly amused by Maxi's sudden outburst and chuckled a bit to it, before taking another drink of his water. "Kid, I can already tell you and Inare already going to be good friends while your here" he chuckled again as he put his chopsticks down and looked around the resturaunt, examining each person as they enjoyed their meals. They all seemed so happy, so ignorant to what is going on in the world. Forced peace wasn't real peace, and they all seemed content with it. Sheep, all of them.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 6:00 pm

After snatching the last piece of meat, Maxi would order another round of steak and ribs, the most expensive ones of course. “You know what they say pops, great minds think alike. With your age and wisdom and my youthfulness we can accomplish many great things. Maybe we could even bring down the shogunate.” Maxi began to drink his soda as the meat on the grill began to sizzle. “If you had the chance to fight the tyrant would you?” His amber eyes peered at the man waiting for his answer
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 8:03 am

That was a rather odd question to hear from Maxi so early in their relationship, was he ready to attack the shogun. Funny hiw he said attack and not kill, that brought a grin onto his face as he watched the boy stuff his face with more food. Growing boys do need their food. "Cutting off the head of the beast is far too simple if you ask me, you have to strip away it's power to truely fight a tyrant"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime5th December 2013, 10:22 am

Continuing to stuff his face Maxi gave a small nod. Even if someone managed to kill the shogun those loyal to him would rise and retaliate, so if the person wanted to take his place, everyone who is loyal must fall. Which is another great task on its own. The question is however, why was the young man thinking like this? It was true that he didn’t approve of the way he was handled by the shogun’s lackey but he was never one for violence. “Hey pops. Have you ever met the shogun?” He asked while he continued to order more food, all which was going to be paid for by the man of course.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime7th December 2013, 2:35 pm

Ka had finished eating a while ago, and was just enjoying the company while checking out the women walking into the eating establishment. It was a shame the boy was too young to enjoy the warmth of a woman, but at least he would be good for one thing, an epic wing man. That thought brought angrin to his face before Maxi had asked if he had ever seen the shogun. "Never have, and I don't think I will in this life time"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime7th December 2013, 9:51 pm

After he finished stuffing his face, Maxi watched as the man looked at other women. He’s probably thinking up nasty things, Maxi thought as he wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin. The food wasn’t anything great but it seemed that it could hold him for the next couple of hours; after all he was a growing boy as he had to eat to grow. Sinking back into his chair he would let out a yawn. “I wonder if I’d meet him one day?” He thought out loud as he looked at the ceiling. It seems the itis was kicking in as he closed his eyes, the chair was strangely comfortable.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 3:14 pm

Out of the corner of his eyes, Ka took notice to the boys condition and a small grin came to his face. They boy may have tried to act more adult, but his body was begging for what was natural, a nap. Which did seem to be like a good idea at the moment, but something seemed to be more pressing at the moment. So quickly and quietly Ka wrote down Maxi's adderess down on a napkin and left it by the boy, before just as quietly getting out of his seat. He was on his way out when their server came up to him with the bill for the food. So with the same grin on his face, he motioned that the boy was rich and would pay for it all.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 3:23 pm

After receiving a light nudge from the waitress, Maxi opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a bill and his tour guide was no where to be seen. Typical, Maxi thought as he looked up at the woman with cute little puppy dog eyes, but she wasn't buying it at all. Luckily he had a solution. He saw a man, a wealthy looking one at that and used his Mind Disturbance technique. He would then make the man walk over to them, pay the bill and promptly ordered him to take his seat. With a nod Maxi ended the technique and exited the restaurant. He had the urge to go check out the material in the land of abyss

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to dipu   Welcome to dipu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to dipu
Page 1 of 1