Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training..I guess?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training..I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Training..I guess?   Training..I guess? Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 5:00 pm

Name: Hidden Touch
Classification: Ronin Tech
Class: Supplementary
Range: Short

Description: Zela was given this technique from her mother as despite them falling from grace Sangil always loved them just like any of his other children. Now she uses this technique to cause things in contact with her to turn invisible and even when released from her hand they remain that way for a set amount of time before turning back to normal. The objects in question aren't just invisible in the sight sense and are limited to being her rank or below. In actuality they are completely hidden from sensing techniques, visible eyesight the only thing being able to give them off being Smell, Sound, Presence and Touch being completely and utterly invisible. This ability ranks up with Zelana and the objects will remain invisible for 5 posts without contact with her before becoming visible once more. Of course this doesn't account for things within her body like his Chimera Ants rather for weapons, physical jutsu etc that she can make physical contact with. With each rank up the invisibility is increased by 5 post capping out at 25 at Sannin rank.

Name: Silent Killing Technique
Classification: Taijutsu
Range: Offensive

Description: The amount of hate Zelana has for this techniques name is immense as it goes against everything she believes in. In fact she once considered calling it the Silent Running Technique but her mom told her it sounded retarded.. Either way she is skilled at it and when under the cover of cloaking techniques like Mist, smoke, fog as well as her Life Release: Bone Powder Technique opponents are unable to detect her physical presence unless they have reaction tiers equal to her speed.

Name: Hidden Signature

Description: Zelana is quite thankful for having inherited her great grand-fathers ability, and is beginning to work in understanding its use. The first application she learned was to control the visibility of her chakra and by extension her chakra signature. At her current rank her chakra signature is invisible to sensory techniques D-rank and her chakra is invisible to chakra seeing dojutsu if the target is equal rank to Zelana. Likewise when she is in contact with others she can transmit this cloaking to them through Hidden Touch which follows it when determining the length the cloaking is active.

Name: Hidden Voice

Description: Zelana understands the need to have conversations that can't be listened into and is able to have conversations with people that she makes contact with with the sound only being able to be heard by the ones she is in contact with. This is by no means a technique to erase sound as outside sounds can still be heard and their movements can likewise be heard just their voices are masked by this technique and anyone in contact with Zelana can listen into the talk.

Zelana or Zela it was so hard to choose which she would prefer to go by, Zelana was unique she hadn't met anyone with that sort of name before but Zela was short and sweet sure it was a nickname but it sure sounded quite nice. Yes these were the sort of things that went through Zelana...Zela..whichever's head as she sat in the training ground. She was pretty far from everyone else mainly because their actual training scared her more than anything, they were trying to hurt each other and inflict pain or trying to make techniques which destroyed training dummies and trees and it was so...barbaric and saddening to her. What had the trees done to them to warrant being used as a training post, to test a techniques strength on, it was so cruel to take what one could not create, sure she knew some shinobi could utilize their chakra to make trees grow but she was sure since they knew how difficult it was to create such life they would be far more reluctant to destroy it than say, someone who had fire.

Sometime she wished she could protect everything but in order to do that she would have to be strong, she didn't want to be strong, she preferred to be nice, kind, caring though her mother had told her once that even that, was a form of strength. But against those who used force to solve their problems her strength..seemed like weakness. She didn't care she had seen what violence could do, after all her Chimera ants as stubborn as they are...freaky...ants, she had seen them tear up another person so quick, that was the reason she couldn't bear to hurt another person. The agony the boy had been in despite him only wanting to play with her...she hated her ants, and she knew at some level they hated her too, stuck in a host who was petrified of them she was so bad she couldn't even communicate with her queen.

She would start to tear up before shaking her head and slipping on her head phones and playing some music to cheer her up. She needed a body at least to pester and flirt with, that usually kept her away from her musings. However she would look down and start at her CD-player well where the CD player was supposed to be, after all she felt it in her hand she just couldn't see it. It was...invisible, that was odd but it did make her a little bit happy, maybe if she couldn't protect things with force, perhaps she could protect it through this method. After all she already knew how to hide her chakra signature and though not perfect yet she was proficient in having "invisible" conversations with others. Perhaps this would be just another notch in her belt. She would get up her hips swaying back and forth as one of her favorite songs came on and she would make her way out of the training grounds, which were quite possibly her least favorite place in the academy.

Word Count 702
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Training..I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training..I guess?   Training..I guess? Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 5:34 pm

Can't train naturally for a b rank at academy. 3 b ranks need to be taught. One of those three can be obtained via a b rank mission.
Back to top Go down

Training..I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training..I guess?   Training..I guess? Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 10:17 pm

Name: Invisible Chakra Scalpel
Classification: Medical Ninjutsu/Ronin Tech
Range: Short Range

Description: Zelana learned this technique specifically to aid her in becoming a medic and skipped over the potential offensive applications of this technique due to her pacifist nature. This technique allows her to bypass the skin of an opponent to make extremely fine surgical cuts to their body without breaking skin. This technique can be used in conjunction with the Mystical Palm Technique in order to rapidly heal the cuts after they are made when the surgery is complete. Due to utilizing her Ronin ability with it Zelana's hands to not show the chakra concentrated in them when she is utilizing this technique to the naked eye and can be seen with chakra sensing techniques and dojutsu according to her Hidden Signature technique.

Name: Life Release: Bone Powder Technique
Classification: Ninjutsu
Range: AOE

Description: This is a technique that Zela uses to mask herself from opponents to give her the ability to escape from conflicts by forcing her opponents to have to wait for her to attack as the air is filled with light weight bone powder which comes from her body. This powder tints the area white like some sort of smoke cloud being comprised of tiny bone fragments which are carried by the wind. Due to being filled with her chakra in addition to ruining normal sight it likewise masks chakra based and life sensory as the bone powder did come from her body and are still living things in their own right with those who rely on them seeing the area filled with chakra and life respectively.

^ These two instead then.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Training..I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training..I guess?   Training..I guess? Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 10:22 pm

Mmk. Approved
Back to top Go down

Training..I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training..I guess?   Training..I guess? Icon_minitime14th September 2013, 12:05 am

Name: The Third Eye
Classification: Kinjutsu
Class: Passive
Range: Self

Description: Having such high affiliation to the unseen the Yaju have found it within their contracted rites the ability to see a living beings souls; and with them their chakra natures. Such a skill comes passively from the moment they become a clan member. To another member or anyone able to see things beyond normal capability the source of this power looks to be like another large gaping eye in the middle of the user’s forehead. Although able to be seen under special circumstances this eye is not able to be shut until the Yaju clan member is beyond this world.

Name: Beast Sealing
Classification: Fuinjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Long

Description: This jutsu allows the user to seal a defeated creature, demon or angel in a card. The creature will then remain captured in the card however it's personality will not be altered to become loyal to the Yaju clan member rather that bond will be constructed with time and dedication. To release the creature from the card the user must simply call the creatures name and it will burst out of the card and onto the field. In order to seal a creature within a card one must place the card on the creatures body.

Name: One Star Unseal
Classification: Fuinjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short- Mid range

Description: This particular seal was developed by Zelana for the sole purpose of unlocking and unsealing fuinjutsu equal in strength to it. This technique however has versatility as it can be used in combinations to unlock higher strength seals as long as the numerical value is equivalent. In addition this technique is able to unseal and thus destroy D-rank Fuinjutsu techniques by simple contact making it extremely effective as a counter to other Fuinjutsu. The Seal looks like a Star with the Kanji for 1 written in it and when overlapped with other Star seals the numbers add together while the stars over lap like additional borders in order to strengthen the unlocking process.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Zela was having a ball running around and doing stuff however she would stop and pause as she saw someone else staring at her in an old samurai get up. She would stare back and so would he, and they would have their little staring contest before Zela couldn't hold it in anymore and would burst out laughing. The samurai would chuckle as well before Zela would wave at him and hop closer so they could chit chat, the samurai blinking before waving back and staring at the little girl that could apparently see him. Zela would smile happily knowing fully well what he was, he was a ghost she could see them for a while now part of her Yaju heritage she supposed but she never really explored how to utilize it. Now however she decided she wouldn't let it hold her back anymore after all she had recently discovered exactly how to seal creatures in her Anima Cards...she hated it they always felt so caged..no animals should be free she shouldn't borrow their power unless it was absolutely necessary and she likewise shouldn't keep them if they didn't want to stay.

Sorry Ghost-kun. My name is Zela what's yours? Zela said with a smile introducing herself to the Ghost who would nod before saying his name but she was unable to hear him, apparently her sight didn't extend to hearing and communicating, she supposed that was fine, she wasn't some sort of undead cultist after all. She was more of a medium she guessed, channeling the spirits and guiding them or something like that. Which was fun too, she would sit and listen to the ghost samurai's problems reading his lips and nodding and conversing as well. Apparently he had died a bit ago around like one hundred and fifty years previously and had been lurking in the area ever since.

Training Complete
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Training..I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training..I guess?   Training..I guess? Icon_minitime14th September 2013, 5:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training..I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training..I guess?   Training..I guess? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training..I guess?
Page 1 of 1