Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Give it a guess

Go down 
+4
Hatta
Co
Seran
Meimu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 4:18 pm

So lets get a daily VS match going. No actual matches. Just strictly knowing what you all ready know about characters from our very own RP who would win. Talk about give reason, pitch examples. I'll update this main post with the new challenge and make a post to end the last. Please do refraim from talking about past battles here and stay on the daily topic.

To make sure its rather clear what side your own please do specificly say who you'd pick as the winner.

So lets kick it off with a btch match 3 v 3

Kaos Trio (Ishoku Eva Xander) v Vincent Yakunan | Shou Ti Chromatica | Taizen Kukinorite

To give a bit of an over veiw here I'll go through ranks basic abilities/fighting style.

The Kaos trio is made up of a Jonin, Med nin, and Hunter nin respectivly. Ishoku is a brawler, ready for close range combat but can preform well enough at mid range. She uses blood style as a main form of attack but weilds a pair of large metal bladed wings as a secondary attack. Eva the medic is mostly a supportive character but don't let that fool you. A dokusei who specilized heavily around the Dokusei's poison able to knock out people in well under twenty posts. Xander is a tai fighter all ways opening with his gates. Following up with a limited supply of sound based skills to supplement his tai skills. His ants provide a blood thirsty effect, but provides a very hard defense. The trio has been on a team together since before their chuunin exams and pre time skip.

The trio of selected against them are the former Haka kage, Kaos Kage, and Shi Kage. All three on their own very powerful fighters but with little to no experience together on the battle field. Vincent is an awakened Due with a shadow core. He has a wide array of shadow tech, fabrication, and emotion techs. In addition to this he is a former member of Haka's Undead Army. Shou is an awakened Ghost with Ghost lightning. She has at her side a sword with the ability to destroy all weapons it comes into contact with, an absorbs their abilities. Despite such a weapon though Shou has a high concentration of ninjutsu prefering nin over ken. Taizen is, unlike the others, not awakened. He is from the Kukinorite clan and holds the Impulse Regalia: Avempace. his skills focuses around taijutsu and many of his clan's and his own fighting styles. As a team however this mismatched group of kages has very little experience around each other, and at most times could all most be seen as holding a hatred for each other.

So cast your votes people and voice your dislikes and likes on this match up.

Oct. 5, 2012 :: Kaos Trio (Ishoku Eva Xander) v Vincent Yakunan | Shou Ti Chromatica | Taizen Kukinorite
Oct. 5, 2012 :: Tatiana Shinu v Cyrus Nightngale
Oct. 6, 2012 :: Ryuujin Uchi v. Meimu Inakamono
Oct. 7, 2012 ::Savannah Naito v Eva Dokusei

Last edited by Meimu on 7th October 2012, 9:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 4:26 pm

I vote on the Kaos Trio. Mostly because of their experience working together. Even if the opponents are 'stronger' in rank, that won't really mean shit if they can't work together. And from the little I know of each person, the least of which I know is vincent, I will still say the Kaos Trio. Teamwork can overcome many obstacles. While not having any experience in teamwork will end up causing you to lose in the end, no matter how skilled or powerful you are.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 7:41 pm

I second what Tetsu said. Though I still think it wouldn't be a bad fight to watch.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 7:44 pm

I third that, simply because, ICly Shou hates Vincent and would much rather that he die.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 8:15 pm

I fourth that simply because Vincent sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Meimu

Meimu

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 8:40 pm

All right since that was so clean cut an dry lets move on two another tonight.

Oct. 5, 2012 :: Tatiana Shinu v Cyrus Nightngale

Battle of the tailed beasts, genin.

Lets kick it off with Tatiana. Daughter of Savannah and Hatarou and the holder of the one tail. A fighter with knowledge of both Shinu skills and Naito skills, Tatiana seems to favor neither. With the only Naito skill being Automatons she has no Kenjutsu skills. Were her Shinu skills is a little wider its still not the focus of her training. That pair alone gives a good variety but then you throw in a tailed beast. Where Tatiana doesn't have full controll of her beast she does seem to have a good knowledge of it abilities. Her weapons aren't the offensive kind for the most part. The normal sand goard most sand users would have but with a "water-proof" sand. Her earings boost the time of her beast cloak so there is the real plus here. She curently only has one pet but an interesting one at the least. Gravity based wolf but with a small veriety of lightning and earth skills too.

Now on to the four tailed beast. Cyrus Nightingale. With a rather high level of control with his beast cyrus comes out at first as a powerhouse in my mind. Using a variety of tai/life skills and lava skills is enough but tac on a bit of lightning and you can say he's got a decent variety. His life techs consist more of modified dances than the basics. His lightning release skills consit of a good amount of mid-long rang but with some added bnuses in there. In a much smaller number, cyrus's lava skills seems to me like he was trying to make it into a control substance like the one tails sand, mostly to provide a defensive skill set. Of course like most jinch should Cyru does have access to empty. The thing I honestly forget most of the time is that Cyrus is an inkan, and as such has a high variety of range sealing techs rouning off his abilities nicely.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 8:44 pm

Cyrus. More experience, wider range of power and effects that I doubt even her sand can do. Plus more mastery of the tails plus Cyrus' roads. Cyrus could kick some ass. Though, I've never personally seen tatiana in action.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 9:06 pm

Tatiana. No explanation.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime6th October 2012, 12:50 am

Zzzz I second Cyrus, more power, more experience, Inkan Sealing and he has very good lightning chains which can rip through Tatiana's defense. His tailed ability can also turn the ground into a lava playground ruining Tatiana's Earth to Sand strategy, and without Sand Tatiana's over all power is nerfed considerably.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime6th October 2012, 7:34 am

So with only two votes Cyrus wins. Please don't forget to post

Lets make a new one before I have to leave out this morning.

Ryuujin Uchi v. Silens Inakamono

A match up I've thought about before and despite my personal position I'm give this a go at the middle ground here.

Ryuujin Uchi. Ibara's kage and a member of a fairly decent, faily simple cloud based clan. Though surprisingly, he seems to have a low level within his clan based techs. His main force comes from the fact he is an awakened Ghost. His bake is a crow with primal type of joy. His element is ghost lightning. Most of his move pool consists of ghost releated moves. This isn't to say his ghost skills is his only and main attacks. He does comand a variety of clan skills, just by appearence they work better in low level combination arts. He has two pet crows two swords and rather large pockets.

Meimu Inakamono is a character based on dodging over actually fighting. An acolyte who has molded his clan's aura to sap chakra and break up attacks, Meimu specializes in close to mid range combat. Wide a variety of attacks, mostly based around his clan. Meimu nearly all ways opens with Aura and closes with Tarot card of fate. Even after giving up two of his prized weapons Meimu retains two powerful tools. A ring blade as well as a guitar. In addition he controls fiver puppets in total. Puppets that even without control from Meimu can act on their own.

So give it a go people.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime6th October 2012, 7:43 am

I will go Meim for this one. Sorry Ryuu.
Back to top Go down

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime6th October 2012, 11:57 am

I'd have to say Ryuujin, because of speed and raw power from the get go, seeing Silens' play style a blitz a strong one anyways can really deal some heavy damage by rushing him before he gets a chance to set up for a Tarot. If Ryuujin manages to close the gap early and unleash one of his more devastating fast techniques I don't think Silens would win.

On the other hand if a wait game is played its Silens all the way, because of the slow sweep factor he has going with Tarot not to mention a majority of those tarots can really screw over Ryuujin during the course of the fight. The stall game is all Silens.

So...I'm going to have to say a draw. The victory would be circumstantial in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime6th October 2012, 7:01 pm

Ryuuijin, as they say in the street fights in brooklyn. He has the one hitter quitter.... after that punch you lose your will to fight.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime6th October 2012, 8:18 pm

I'm gonna have to mostly agree with Xander... Hmm... Though Ryuujin seems like he will always start off strong in the beginning. I've never seen him fight except once before... and I've never seen the other fight before... But judging on the information of what I do know... It's mostly a tie. Ryuujin would most likely win against Silens. Unless Silens had a way of stalling.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime7th October 2012, 9:09 am

So with a vote of 2 - 1 - 1 Ryu wins and I would just like to so Meimu would fu....so moving on...

For the record I random generate a numbers to select either a village or missing or dead characters. Then Seperate the characters by rank, and random number again for our battlers. This one I do find funny as hell knowing this, and I just couldn't pass it up.

Savannah Naito v Eva Dokusei

Owned by the same person, and the only two "active" medical nin on the site.

Savannah Naito. A reaper whoes scyth destroys living matter to heal herself. Continueing from that, this former samuri did not weild a sword. Instead she carried a bow. Following the Naito path she now weilds 13 bows in total with a fairly wide range of abilities. She carries a few notable techs from her clan but her medical ninjutsu is very very slim. In fact her jutsu pool is about half that of a normal person at this rank. This isn't much of a hinder though. Savannah's wide array of weapons provides all the power she needs.

Eva Dokusei. So Eva came up in the very first fight so there is a bit of knowledge there. Eva's most notable skill that everone sees is her poison. I talked about it in the last one so I'll move forward. Eva has a full suit that allows her to change her poison to avoid one becoming immune to it. In addition she has a pet that has some fairly decent nature tech and even releases its own toxin. Past this though her tech pool is much larger than Savannah's. Many techs boost her poison much more. She commands a decent amount from her clan but in addition holds a fair amount of medical ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime7th October 2012, 9:25 am

Well I'd had to say Savannah, with her fight style, most don't even have enough time to breathe than to react. Knowing her Savannah would blitz Eva, taking her out from the start and not giving Eva any time to influence her poison on her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime7th October 2012, 12:43 pm

Eva’s poison is a real problem solely based on how fast it affects a person and the variety of poison she can create to avoid people from healing themselves from it. That alone is enough to give her this win, but even though it’s not a bad thing I feel she focused too much on the poison and does not hold a solid attacking base.

Savannah is a threat due to the Naito jutsus, as once a person finds a way out of one of her arrows she’ll change its ability and fuck them up. It’s a very good strategy to keep her opponents on their toes even though they will not realize it happened until it’s too late.

Savannah seems more well rounded then Eva, as I think Eva will keep Savannah in her poison but stay away from direct combat which Savannah will take advantage of due to her arrows, which is long range combat. It’ll basically become a fight of will Savannah succumb to Eva’s poison or will Eva slip up somewhere and have Savannah take advantage of it.

I give my vote to Savannah but she would have just barely won and probably die from the poison after the battle.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime7th October 2012, 7:23 pm

I vote Savannah. Long Range vs Poison. Sure, Eva's is fast acting, but if Sav can keep a good range it might be easy for her to avoid the poison for awhile. Though, like zen said, she'd probably end up dying afterwards
Back to top Go down

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime9th October 2012, 10:11 am

Savannah as well, the long range game + the ability to make weapons while in combat gives her a clear advantage. A lot of people are saying Eva's poison will be a major factor but Savannah is a Naito and could just rank up a kunai give it a special ability which absorbs the poison inside ones body after being stabbed into their shoulder making her fine and now Eva just has her plants and pet which Savannah can easily destroy with some 200 arrows.

Sure Eva can overload on the poison by concentrating it out and then suffocating Savannah but the time it would take to do that especially in an open area Eva is more likely do get killed in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give it a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give it a guess   Give it a guess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give it a guess
Page 1 of 1