Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Requesting a mission

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Requesting a mission Empty
PostSubject: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime17th October 2013, 10:41 pm

Tika would walk into the kages office nodding towards the othe higher up officials that he was close friends with as he awaited his mission tasking
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime18th October 2013, 9:43 am

The small framed man sitting at the desk today would lean over from his position and walk over too tika looking him over for a moment before walking back too his desk and pulling open his cabinet before flipping through some file's. After a short while he walked back closing the cabinet and holding some folders about three, I got three B rank that are open, the first is Information a scientist is over in port daku selling drugs illegally to enemy's of the village, do not engage simply find out all you can about the man the information will be vital too the assault team following, the next mission a Hunter ninja has been accused off a crime which is top secret we need you too bring him in too prison i will only offer you this one because off your respect held in the village. The last available mission is hmm more espionage this time on a rouge group off about five once again don't engage but if you do wipe out the lot and retrieve any material and information. The man said placing the three on the desk before tika for him too choose from, Which one you want or think we got some C ranks back there maybe something higher The man said waiting
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 7:16 pm

Tika would look over the three folders immediately deciding against the first two as he really feel the need too be bothered with an average challenge so as he picked up the third folder and looked it over his navy blue eyes would shift to the mission care taker so old friend do we have any info on these five men? what exactly are we looking for and so long as the info is obtained eradication is allowed right? I just would like to stop any possible retaliation. he would say softly tho the look in his eyes as his Kyougan was active, was an adamant one dead set in his mind what he had to do if need be.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime24th October 2013, 8:34 pm

Tennin walked into the office and noticed his clan member Tikatchi Mishura, a famous old member of the clan the boy was blessed to be in his presence so he bowed. He hoped he didn't interrupt anything but he imposed on the two and asked to be apart of said mission instead of going on one by himself , it would be bothersome. " Can I come with you Mr. Tika it would be my pleasure to assist you in anyway I can, I am Tennin Mishura."
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 10:42 am

Tika would turn and look to the young mishura who had entered the room oddly enough his eyes were always active but he didn't notice him at all after laughing off the mr part he would speak its ok tennin I know who you are just call me tika that makes me feel really old....as to the mission you may accompany me I may need ya around I'll explain more before we leave he'd reply to the young ninja motioning him to stand just as he began to bow so that he could be briefed by the mission handler
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 2:52 pm

Naught but a shadow in the back of the room, hidden from all sight and sound and considering she was a sniper and damn good at hiding herself, as well as the fact no one had a Chakra sensing Dojutsu, she wouldn't be seen. With a soft cough, having recognised both Tennin and Tikatchi Mishura, both with Kyougan compared to her Itsugan, Asura stepped out of the corner. "Tennin, Tikatchi, would you mind if I joined you on your mission? I've been needing to get out of the Village as of late." She murmured, reaching up and fixing the cloth that covered her eyes, preventing them from seeing her Itsugan.

Despite asking to go on the mission only moments ago, Asura was ready for battle, having a quiver of arrows on her back, a bow strapped over that and a longsword at her hip as well as her Flak jacket all done up and ready, the pockets holding the bulges of her kunai and shuriken. "You probably know of me, Tikatchi, I am Asura. Tennin... I am unsure. However it is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 3:09 pm

Tika wouldn't budge from his spot nor take his eyes off their current spot as he acknowledged her ahh Asura mishura one of the first pure itsugan users in a while with some skill no need to hide your eyes I know about you just as him take your place he say kindly his hand next to him though he didn't show it he actually kinda wanted this to happen he wanted to take two elite Mishura under his wing with both capabilities of the clan they could accomplish much for their clansmen the mishura three has a ring to it I'll include some other things if they pass this test he thought to him self looking at the two young shinobi at young ages they both showed great promise.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 5:02 pm

Tennin smiled as the other Mishura announced herself, it was kind of refreshing to get a girl to join let alone one of his clansmen. " It is nice to meet you as well Asura, I'm glad to see you joining up on the mission." He would turn to his clan head Tika now focusing himself on the mission at hand seeing as they had a very capable group of ninja to handle any task. "Hmm test....? Do you by chance mean the mission? If so we should discuss our plan of action... What do you suggest we do Tika? Tennin waited for his objective in the mission now that all of the introductions were over even though he still wanted to know more about Tika and Asura.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 2:39 pm

"I hide my eyes for my own reasons, Tikatchi, and I'd much rather not reveal them, thank you." She said simply, she did indeed have her own reasons as to why she did not like showing her eyes. Nevertheless, she was here for the mission and she had heard all of what had happened before. "So tell me, why is someone as old and powerful as you, Tikatchi, taking only a B-Rank mission? Do you not believe we will be able to accomplish an A-Rank or would you prefer to just test us on something simple first?" She crossed her arms over her rather meagre chest, considering her height and age and cocked her head to the side. "I don't mind either way, but as for tactics if we are taking out the group of five, I will stay back and utilise my bow, I am an archer anyway so do not worry about me all that much." She smirked and waited for the rest to go on.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 5:00 pm

The clerk looked at the group and adjusted his glasses. "Not much is known. Only thing I can really say is they are mostly minor criminals. But the leader of the gang has taken out a few of our shinobi before they could return. So take caution with this mission," said the clerk before filing away the other two missions.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 7:12 pm

Admin Post - Auto pass due to lack of modding.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 11:20 pm

After the events of his last mission tika had been underground in a clan chamber where he had been not only training but readying himself for his next mission he would walk into the mission room before he would spot the person that handled the missions I need an a rank mission old friend if any with samurai ill take it if not a simple a rank will do
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 11:16 am

The receptionist would get up and go to the back searching for her higher up files seeing as she was surprised someone asked for an A-rank but someone of Tikatchi's caliber should be able to handle anything. "The only one A-ranks we have are a bounty for a famous samurai in the Land of Souls who kills all those that challenge him, he is Sanin rank so be careful not to underestimate him." The receptionist would flip the page reading the other one. "This is a fun B-rank I have which is a highly guarding mission on the fronts of Kaosgakure, you will be acting as the head captain so you take sole responsibility if anything happens to where someone gets pass your guard and into Kaosgakure possibly harming villagers." She would leave the two scrolls on the desk so he could choose which one he wants.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 12:50 pm

Tika would nod before taking the b rank mission and leaving he had already had his battle attire on so he would head straight to the front lines from here (exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a mission   Requesting a mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting a mission
Page 1 of 1