Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tika requesting mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Tika requesting mission Empty
PostSubject: Tika requesting mission   Tika requesting mission Icon_minitime25th April 2014, 12:46 pm

Tika was finally home again but this time things were a little bit different even his apperance he wore a new mask that still emblazed with fire but this one was primarily black as well as his black long sleeve clan shirt he wore the armor he was given when he had became a demon. Sliding his mask up his crimson red eyes would stare down at the person in charge of the missions his voice steady but impatient excuse me... would you have any A-rank missions availabe i will be un accompanied if you have any assaniations or things of the sort close by? he'd ask waiting to be answered
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

PostSubject: Re: Tika requesting mission   Tika requesting mission Icon_minitime25th April 2014, 2:46 pm

The clerk would hand tika a note then walk away they had recently had something mailed too them a mission request and this ninja was a trusted shinobi off Kaos. The mission would read.

Spoiler:

the clerk would come back handing tika another slip before walking off with a mumble, If you don't wanna take that one here is a good one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika requesting mission   Tika requesting mission Icon_minitime26th April 2014, 4:48 pm

Tika would review the two mission slips that he held before he would decide. His mind was kinda on other things at the moment but he would wait for second putting the animal hunting mission back on the desk he'd ask about the current situation on the latter mission and where he would need to start.. so tell me about these scholars and this man. Any info on them would be helpful even if you only knew where to find them hed say preparing himself to leave by fixing his mask back over his face
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Tika requesting mission   Tika requesting mission Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:59 pm

"Were you really planning on going off yourself on this mission, Tikatchi? Won't you need some long ranged support?" A voice called out from the shadows of the doorway as Asura stepped in, bow slung around her back and a sword against her hip. "I mean, I haven't been on a mission in a while and I /am/ looking for a way to stretch my muscles, so unless you can think of anything else?" She laughed quietly and then stepped up beside Tika, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'll be joining my sensei on this mission, he may need the back up." She grinned and gently shifted her blindfold to reveal one of her eyes, the greyed out Itsugan obvious behind it. "So then, adept scholars and an expert... They won't even see it coming." She widened her eye and her grin became wider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tika requesting mission   Tika requesting mission Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 2:18 pm

The guards are a group that works surprisingly well together, they have killed the last three shinobi squads that attempted too assassinate the businessman. Once you complete this mission you will be forced too complete another, he is located within the crate lake. Building a base of operations after you kill him recover the info on his base from one of his guards. Then destroy the drugs and anyone located within, should be a few novice scholars nothing too difficult.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika requesting mission   Tika requesting mission Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 3:18 pm

Tika would eye the caretaker as things were explained he'd turn his head hearing asura speak ya know i wonder how much time you actually spend following me around like that asura, but on a more serious note we will be moving out so lets get things started at crater lake like he said.. do you have everything that you need this wont be like those shogunate i have a feeling we'll be in for a good contest once we arrive"he'd say before pulling his mask back over his face, he'd motion for her to follow before he'd body flicker from the office heading towards the gates

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tika requesting mission   Tika requesting mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tika requesting mission
Page 1 of 1