Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Megumi - Meet Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Team Megumi - Meet Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Megumi - Meet Topic   Team Megumi - Meet Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd November 2013, 7:43 am

The aura disappeared and Tekio returned control to Roxas who scowled as he stood and resheathed his blade. This sensei wasn't going to be of any help to the squad. They wouldn't get very far with her and would need to work away from her to get things done it seemed. He looked over at Raizen and then at Mariah, formulating a plan. Then he looked at the sensei and smiled. "Heh. Guess your right. Well while you nap I think ima go out and hit the bath house. Anyone wanna join?" he asked as he looked around at the other two students.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Megumi - Meet Topic   Team Megumi - Meet Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd November 2013, 9:37 am

Raizen would stand after being released to hear his teammates and himself being reprimanded I see... he thought to himself for a moment be for she'd finish and he'd walk out of the front he'd pause halfway thru the door slightly turning his head I'm going to the training grounds I won't be joining you .... he said before replacing his hood an mask before taking off eventually disappearing from sight
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Megumi - Meet Topic   Team Megumi - Meet Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 12:01 pm

"You can have my entire damn bun, Sensei, not as if I want it if you've touched it. You won't build a good relationship with us, then I won't bloody bother to do such a thing with you," Mariah growled at her sensei before dispelling her Fabrications and then dispelling her wind scythe. Looking over at her two allies who were going away to do their own things, Mariah just sighed and stared at the ground for a moment. "I'm going to go set up my room I guess," She floated upwards and looked down at Megumi for a moment before shaking her head and floating through the ceiling to her room.

On the way there all she could do was think about how not so good this was going to be. 'I mean seriously, couldn't she be a little bit kinder to us? Sure she doesn't have to be friends but she could at least not be a colossal bitch to us or anything. Whatever, not as if I care all too much...' Mariah knew though that she did care and a lot more than she thought she should. Being a genin already sucked and she'd barely been one for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Megumi - Meet Topic   Team Megumi - Meet Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Megumi - Meet Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2