Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 7:26 pm

Isis floated into the classroom through the floor and would hover above her desk in a sitting position as she smiled happily while waiting for her students to arrive, unlike most professors she didn't have an attendance sheet so she had to memorize all the names and now she'll be able to attach faces to the names she had memorize. Hopefully they'll be a nice class to her as she was eager to teach them of the wonders of Genjutsu which was one of her favorite technique styles in fact she liked it so much that it influenced her primary technique style to the point that she actually changed it to match a more genjutsu focused area.

Okay call it's time to begin. Let's see who's here. Isis though to herself as the names of Roxas Kukinorite, Kimiko Verin and Raizen Denkou flittered through her mind. Okay is Raizen Denkou here?

Last edited by Yvette on 16th September 2013, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 9:08 pm

Raizen would raise his hand as the teacher called his name here.. he would put his hand down tho shortly after looking around to the rest of students he would remain silent awaiting the next things to happen here.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 11:33 pm

Kimiko was settling in and was sitting in her desk while casually swinging her legs in the chair. So this was how this school was. The classes were very small in comparison to what she thought it would be like. She would just idly wait by until she would hear her name on the rollcall which she would respond with a, Here. She was wondering what her first lesson will be like! God it was cold in the class though... Sucky time to be wearing a dress.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 7:05 pm

Admin Post: Magnus Hyori has been placed in Gen B, Roxas Kukinorite has been removed, moved to Gen A.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 7:19 pm

Magnus knocked on the door and then entered the classroom with a slip to show to the teacher so he can be admitted into the class. "Excuse me, miss. I'm Magnus Hyori. I was transferred into this class. I was supposed to have you at a later time, but the advisor suggested that I be put in an earlier class. He holds out the slip.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 3:47 pm

Isis was going through her list of names before a boy walked into the class and she would smile at him kindly while listening to his explanation when he finished she would glance at the slip to make sure it was authentic before she would nod and motion for him to sit among the other members of the class. Okay and with Magnus that should be the last of you, alright class this is Genjutsu 101 and I'm pleased to have you all as my students. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the term Genjutsu, as being utilized for illusions and deception, however in addition to that genjutsu can be used to inflict damage to the victims mind, alter their way of thinking and leave more subtle lasting impact on the target than say, ninjutsu. she said while she would stand still before she would begin to float around the classroom.

For instance, I'm sure all of you currently see me standing and walking around normally when in reality. I am actually floating and all of you have been caught in an S-rank genjutsu since you walked into the classroom. she said as she made a hand seal and dispelled the genjutsu she had cast on all her students.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 5:05 pm

Raizen's eyes would widen in Disbelief as his teacher hand now been floating. The floating in its self had been a shocker for him being the fact the only race he had heard could do such this naturally with out jutsu were ghost I wonder is it really possible not only that are they so powerful that they can trap us so easily? or are we simply that green? From what I felt at the meeting at the arena everyone there was no slouch he could feel chakra from them all due to his lightning aura but he stopped day dreaming and raised his hand Isis Sensei so basically it can be used to manifest things in peoples minds that can cause alot of damage physically and mentally or just mentally? he would ask as he was still a little confused
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 12:43 pm

Kimiko was shocked about this discovery and wonderment of her sensei. She looked in more shock and awe as she watched her teacher float. She couldn't say anything as she did catch the basics of genjutsu, though she was unaware of the initial gen but it was pleasing to be out of it. She just smiled and listened to the lesson as she was being a mental sponge.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 4:16 pm

Good observation Raizen, the type of damage genjutsu primarily falls under is mental, however mental damage is closely linked with one's physical state and it can be honed to the point where the opponent is actually physically scarred from just being trapped within a strong genjutsu technique. However there have been cases of particularly strong genjutsu techniques which have been known to be able to manifest the damage seen in the genjutsu onto the opponent. Isis said her happy demeanor slightly dimming as she went over the last bit sure she loved genjutsu but sometimes it could be used to do absolutely horrifying things..much worse than any ninjutsu could.

[hotpink]Genjutsu is very versatile and is most effective on Human's and Zireh as two classes of Nova shinobi Soulless and Dakar have full genjutsu immunity and genjutsu resistance respectively. However even so it is still a powerful tool against enemies as it can be used on anything sentient and not guided by base instinct. [/color] Isis said before floating to the edge of the room near the window. Now then class can anyone tell me at least 1 mediums to transmit a genjutsu? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 4:24 pm

Magnus immediately put his hand up and said "Sound is one of the mediums that can transmit a genjutsu." "Using anything from a scream to a instrument to activate the sound genjutsu" he added thinking about how it was used on him before in the spirit world.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 11:07 pm

Kimiko would raise her hand and waited until she was called, Sight, as in a physical distraction could trigger a genjutsu. She said excitedly as she lowered her hand as she was excited to actually know a little bit of the subject to get a hold of it. She recalled back into the small amount of genjutsu she knew herself and hoped to not use them here as it would be awkward to use it there.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 3:34 am

Very good Magnus and Kimiko. Anyone else? No. Well in addition to Sight and Sound you also have Smell, Taste and Touch and yes all of these are the five sensory organs in one's body. Genjutsu was made to target these sensory organs to create a pathway to send chakra into the victims brain for a variety of effects. This is the primary reason why Genjutsu is so dangerous your own brain is being used against you. Isis said with a smile thankful that her students were participating as it would make the class a lot easier. However most genjutsu are able to be broken out of by sending a focused burst of chakra to your brain through chakra control. This is called Kai and is very effective in breaking out of the usual genjutsu techniques. However genjutsu utilized with Haki, a technique Ronin use can not be broken out of through Haki only by damaging the ronin in question to break out of it, any damage would suffice or if the Ronin breaks the genjutsu either by force or at will.

Now tell me does everyone here have some understanding on how to mold their chakra through their body, it's fine if you don't I will assist you if you need it but it is important to know this if I am to teach you how to use Kai. Isis said as she saw some students raise their hands.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 10:34 am

Raizen had been daydreaming the past question however his brain did process it as Isis fired another question their way his attention would be back to the lesson careful not to miss to much he give a slight shrug as his voice sounded off I have some knowledge Sensei but I'm not as good as I should be he'd say his eyes diverting to the ground as he'd exhale getting it over with he didn't wanna look weak to the others or dishonor his family
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 10:11 am

Kimiko would smile as she received the small amount of praise. She would swing her feet in celebration and smiled as she asked abut molding chakra and would nod her head not feeling that she should disrupt the class for just that, the fact her beads were around her neck were proof that she could mold. Her chakra and would smile at the teacher ready to hear the rest of what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 1:05 pm

Alright, while I help people with their molding the others please begin to guide chakra to your brain in waves hold it for a short time maybe a few seconds and then release and let it flow back into your body. I will test you after I finish helping so make sure you don't slack off Isis said in a sing song voice as she would float over to the students who didn't raise their hands and in Kimiko's case she would float over her, Isis was perceptive enough to notice the signal she gave and even if she wasn't a Sasori that couldn't mold chakra, yet had eight beads already? Impossible. She would go from one person to another before stopping behind Raizen and hovering near him.

Hello. Okay can you at least feel the chakra cycling through your body. You are a Denkou right, have you unlocked your dojutsu yet, if you have using it would speed up the process but I wouldn't advise revealing that so early. Anyways, if you can feel your chakra close your eyes and continue to focus on that feeling soon you'll be able to not only feel it but tell how it's flowing the speed the areas that they are going to and I want you to start with your hand, try to stop it from flowing into your hand. Focus on making it cease and once you do that try to restore flow into your fingers one at a time, once you've done that stop it again and repeat that until you get confident enough to stop the flow to your forearm. Once you have gotten up to your entire arm you should switch body parts and by the time you can manage two or more at the same time you should be proficient in this technique to utilize kai without difficulty. she said with a smile as she waited for Raizen to start doing what she said so if he had any difficulties she could correct him early on.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 5:38 pm

Raizen would listen first as he began to do as she instructed he could in fact feel his chakra flow as well as where it was going to even stopping it wasn't hard for this wasn't his fear of not knowing in fact at the moment his chakra was all about them he could feel thiers as well but to an extent as to weather or not they knew he knew not but he continued with the exercise several times until he was able to fully shut down and then reactivate the chakra in his body at will before saying well Sensei my mom says I'll never be able to unlock my clans dojutsu due to her traits I think but my gram gram taught me how to force my chakra out into the air and space around me to create a type of sensory field. My fear was not being able to perform kai properly I have ever really felt chakra flow through my entire body before he say after opening his eyes again
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 2:01 am

Admin Post: Students of this class, go post this topic will be ending in 3 posts from each person, maybe lower depending on the mod
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 11:11 am

Kimiko would let out a quiet hum as she started to siphon into her brain. No matter if she couldn't really use ninjutsu without it exploding into her head. If she couldn't mold and control her chakra than she wouldn't even consider being a ninja, nether the less a sasori member. She would hold her chakra for a moment before letting it flow back into her body once her senses gave the command, aka now.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 5:14 pm

Magnus closes his eyes and puts his hands together to try and make his chakra go to his brain. He continued to concentrate, but it seems he concentrated too much, and passed out hard on the floor. The thud can be heard throughout the room. He held his head while trying to hold back his tears.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 7:41 pm

Ah I see, well don't worry you are capable of molding chakra you just lack the ability to use the dojutsu, it doesn't make you any less of a shinobi it would be different if you had a damage chakra system but even then you can still become a shinobi you just wouldn't be proficient in Kai and the like. But you've seemed to have grasped the concept. Isis said with a nod before floating to the middle of the room and humming softly, all across the room everyone would experience their deepest darkest fear and while a weak D-rank genjutsu they would need to use Kai to break out of it, it was just a test and if one couldn't do it then she would free them from it and tell them to practice on their own as class was almost over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 9:56 pm

Raizen would begin to experience a change in the room as it melted away and he could no longer feel the others his mothers anguished screems could be heard by him and a figure could be seen the tall man had long white hair waste length it looked like his father at first then as the man got closer he could see him carrying something a body it seemed in fact it was his great grandpa raiku he was holding Raizen's mother saying "you've failed to protect her like you said you've disappointed me so much Raizenover and over again however Raizen would begin flowing the chakra to his brain careful to mold it just right before breaking himself free by releasing it back into his entire body in a rush sweat trickling down his face a little he caught his breath as the room was normal again
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 2:31 pm

Well Kimiko's chakra was still skipping from the chakra molding the teacher had them do. So as her world would start to distort and the screaming started, well it was child's play that they were in a genjutsu. A mischievous twinge rushed through her body as she wanted to counter this with her own genjutsu. But she knew if she did that than she would get in a lot of trouble. So breaking out of the genjutsu would be enough. She would simply smile and look out the window and enjoy the pretty clouds. So it was either obvious she had broken out of the gen or she was a fucking sadist. Either or, he that cloud looks like a lizard.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 6:37 pm

Alright good job class, and it seems our time today is over have a nice day. Isis said with a smile before she noticed almost all of her students had managed to dispel the genjutsu she would move around to address the ones which she had to free from it herself and inform them on exercises which would aid them in preforming kai before she would finally sink through the floor to go back to her office in the teachers lounge.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 10:35 pm

Magnus got up after awhile from being passed out and noticed the teacher was gone. "Hm? where did she go? I guess class is over" he says as he gets out of his seat and leaves the classroom to head to his next class. "Let's see...what's next?"

[Magnus Exits]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime11th September 2013, 2:40 pm

Mimicking would pack up all her stuff, being happy that her first class being done. She felt that she did alright, she was able to prover her worth to the teacher. She listened as her beads would bounce around her neck in a rhythm. She would just go to her next scheduled class and hope it would go as well.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete   Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genjutsu 101 Class B Complete
Page 1 of 1