Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pokemon X-Y Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Pokemon X-Y Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X-Y Discussion   Pokemon X-Y Discussion Icon_minitime14th February 2013, 1:47 pm

So I'm just stopping in while I'm taking a break from work so I don't have time to make a long drawn out post, but lets get a discussion running about the new pokemon game. If you didn't know the new pokemon generation was announced a while ago now, not to long ago really. The announcement video is HERE and the list of known new pokemom is HERE

New video on the eevee evolution was released this morning as well: HERE

Looks to be a normal type evolution wich I think is pretty boss. But at any rate. Hopes? Thoughts? anything about the new generation, give a post here.
Back to top Go down
Caelus

Caelus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X-Y Discussion   Pokemon X-Y Discussion Icon_minitime14th February 2013, 5:59 pm

Actually looking forward to the new battle mechanics that they've put into the game, might just shake up the game play experience a bit.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X-Y Discussion   Pokemon X-Y Discussion Icon_minitime18th April 2013, 2:46 pm

So not big into the pokemon anime, but my heart holds a special place for the first two pokemon movies. The first one specificly. Well friends Mewtwo returns in the next movie which actually has me slightly excited for. Mewtwo now has a new evolution/form but at any rate, Mewtwo comes back to rock the shit out of gen V.

plus the mini short before the movie features the new eevelution.

Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X-Y Discussion   Pokemon X-Y Discussion Icon_minitime24th May 2013, 3:53 pm

Yea I cant wait for this, I really love Fennekin. I hope it does not evolved into another fire/fighting type though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X-Y Discussion   Pokemon X-Y Discussion Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 8:33 pm

supposely there is a new type called fairy type and that's what the new evee evolution will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X-Y Discussion   Pokemon X-Y Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X-Y Discussion
Page 1 of 1