Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.

Go down 
+4
Seran
Co
Hatta
Aurielle
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Empty
PostSubject: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime5th June 2012, 6:20 pm

Please Post Here if you have any thing you wish to discuss about the current chaps & info out.

Just to get it started about the Data books.

Academy Students get a max of 2 B's in any stat, 3 C's in any stat and 4 D's in any stat. Unlimited amount of E's

Genin get a max of 2 A's in any stat, 3 B's in any stat and 4 C's in any stat. Unlimited amount of D-E's

Chunin get a max of 2 S's in any stat, 3 A's in any stat and 4 B's in any stat. Unlimited amount of C-E's

Tobetsu Jonin get a max of 1 SS's in any stat, 2 S's in any stat and 3 A's in any stat. Unlimited amount of C-E's

Jonin get a max of 2 SS's in any stat, 3 B's in any stat and 4 C's in any stat. Unlimited amount of B-E's

Hunter Nin get a max of 1 SSS's in any stat, 3 SS's in any stat and 5 S's in any stat. Unlimited amount of A-E's

Sannin/Med Nin get a max of 2 SSS's in any stat, 3 SS's in any stat and 4 S's in any stat. Unlimited amount of A-E's

Kage get a max of 3 SSS's in any stat, 4 SS's in any stat and 5 S's in any stat. Unlimited amount of A-E's

Try to figure out your character's totals <3

That means add each of the stats divide by the total amount of stats and that's how you can find out the characters overall ability.

Last edited by Vivi on 15th August 2012, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime5th June 2012, 8:29 pm

* applauds* Nicely done Vix, the first ch of thorn was simply amazing and did it's job as a light introduction into Ibara life, Glad to know you're continuing, now i:m just waiting for Suo lol./ No actual criticism, didn't see any faults so i'll just praise it lol so don't keep the readers waiting. *breaks out whips and cracks it into the air* get to work <.<
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime6th June 2012, 2:13 am

Wow, so much work has gone into this Cas. Good job. I enjoyed the first chapter of Thorn and i'm looking forward to the rest. However i believe you may have overpowered most of my characters in most areas but meh.

(P.S. I have no idea how to find the average crap but all well).
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 1:15 am

Once again a good ch Vix lol. Nice continuation of school life lol. And something tells me Suo will be... Unique... Lol either way continue the good work lol
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 10:01 am

Cola your chara's aren't overpowered in some areas I'm going according to how I perceive them and how they are in the fanfic.

>.< Thanks for the approval and stuff >.< Much appreciated.

How to figure out character totals.

E-1
D-2
C-3
B-4
A-5
S-6
SS-7
SSS-8

Number equivalent add all your numbers together then divide by 11

Once you find out that number convert it back to the Letter Equivalent follows normal math rules if less than .5 round down, if more than .5 round up.

E is equivalent to Academy Rank
D is equivalent to Genin rank
C is equivalent to Chunin & Tobetsu Jonin Rank
B is equivalent to Jonin Rank
A is equivalent to Hunter Nin Rank
S is equivalent to Sannin & Medical Nin rank
SS is equivalent to Kage rank
SSS is equivalent to nothing because their is no rank associated with it.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 12:43 pm

3 E = 3
1 D = 2
3 C = 9
3 B = 12
1 A = 5

3+2+9+12+5 = 31

31/11 = 2.81 rounded to 3 = C

Tetsu is C Rank so he is equivalent to Chuunin & Tobetsu Jonin ^.^

Last edited by Tetsu on 22nd September 2012, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime17th June 2012, 8:13 pm

Well there was some color code fails in this ch but other than that, this ch kicked ass lol amd

Hatarou: Kukeki!!! I miss you so much... *cries in a corner at the lost of his bear friend*
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime17th June 2012, 11:47 pm

Yeah that's what happens when I don't have my proof reader.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime19th June 2012, 10:41 pm

i luv it, perfect ryuujin...tho i though i kept my stash of secrete "complete"paperwork hidden well >> lol
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime21st June 2012, 1:01 pm

Bravo lol really liked the set up, no complaints other than a few grammar mistakes but meh they were tiny and barely noticeable. Lol looking forward to ch 6 >.>b
Back to top Go down
Zao

Zao

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime25th June 2012, 3:55 pm

I started on Chapter 1 today, and read all the way up. This is an epic fanfic? So what do you plan to do with all of these book? After Grass, are you gonna make a new book for another village?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime25th June 2012, 4:21 pm

After thorn I'm doing Chaos, I'm doing 1 for Each Village up to the Chunin exams. Then making a Special Book which would cover the exams and the first major plot. After which I'll be making a Prequel to the current timeline by making a Grave Book which recaps its destruction in the eyes of a Hakagakure Genin. Then I'll go back to Thorn and start writing again until the Jonin Exams and after that I'll see what I wanna do from there lol.
Back to top Go down
Zao

Zao

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime25th June 2012, 4:24 pm

Seems like a brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime25th June 2012, 4:33 pm

^.^ ty
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime26th June 2012, 2:33 pm

Oh such intense set of chs lol, good work, looking forward for more team trainings!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Zao

Zao

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime26th June 2012, 3:35 pm

I loved the chapter, it was intense, but had the right amount of emotional and dialogue to even it out so that it wasn't boring to read. Because I believe, no matter how much action you have, the character development, dialogue, and emotional scenes make a story. They make it worth it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime26th June 2012, 4:24 pm

Thank you ^.^ I also believe emotion and dialogue are extremely important hence why I try to balance it out and some chapters don't have action at all mainly dialogue and character interaction. Because that's what fleshes out the character not the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Zao

Zao

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime26th June 2012, 4:36 pm

Exactly, bonds are much of Naruto. Just like many animes, Bleach is one of the biggest emotional animes I have ever seen, and I love it. Anyway, I love Lexiane too. She is deadly, and not the most cheerful person, like Ino for perhaps, but her personality is sexy. I picture her as one of those Sexy ninjas. Just my insight. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime26th June 2012, 8:45 pm

Werd Bleach is really good with the emotions omg...that's why it was my number one before Kubo was like pfft he beats Aizen? Its not even half way done yet. Now its tied with Naruto lol. Awwh Thank you, yeah see most people on the forum think she's a emotionless, crazy B.... because of lack of character interaction hence why I started make fanfics to make up for that and flesh out the characters more.
Back to top Go down
Zao

Zao

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime26th June 2012, 9:18 pm

Actually, Bleach is in its last arc. After this one it's over, and you're welcome. And you can't judge a character from a rp topic. Often times they lose their personality.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime27th June 2012, 2:38 pm

Really? Whew I thought Kubo was going to make drag it out. Yep, exactly so in the fics you'll see what makes them Human..Nova...or Zireh...eh screw it alive you'll see what makes them alive.
Back to top Go down
Zao

Zao

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime27th June 2012, 3:14 pm

Yeah ^.^ Well, Ill post when I get a question or praise for a chapter or something. Dont want to piss Meim off about 'spam' posting. >.>
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 12:19 pm

..... You're right... I DEMAND MORE INTERACTION ON THE SITE, I love how you made Suo so... Unwillingly mean lol, hoping his team warms up to him lol

Also

Suo: As soon as the chunin exam is over... Meet me at the training dojo.... I have a surprise...
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 12:21 pm

Ugh so anxious to see the Kaos book lol
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 4:46 pm

Heh ^.^ Yeah No worries next few Chaps is a Mini arc <3 (Yeah I'm biased towards Team Thirteen Idgaf each story has to have main characters.)

Also Kiki ^.^ No worries Thorn book will be over in 5-10 more Chaps <3

Devin: ....Kay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.   Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books (Thorn, Chaos,Deep,Frost,Death,Rouge) Discussion, Questions & Answers.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next