Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Empty
PostSubject: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 6:17 pm

Praise had decided early on to invite Diana to her house in preparation for the chunin exams. It had nothing to do with training but was more so for preparing and also jjst to talm to her as Indra seemed to be going through her own stuff and honestly Praise just wanted one on one time with her best friend. Currently Praise was painstakingly carving seals into her skeleton as was her usual move when she needed to prepare something though this was a bit different as she hadn't carved this much in quite a while. She made sure to do this over a gourd this way the nlood she spilt from doing this wouldn't go to waste and it would probably be quite the macabre site that Diana walked into whay with both of Praise's palms being bloody and bones jutting out which she was using to carve into each other.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 7:44 pm

Wow, that seems pretty painful.” Diana said as she stood at the door and watched Praise do her thing. She was probably the most interesting person combat wise as she wasn’t as straight forward simple as Diana was and that made her glad that they were on the same team as she knew how much of a nightmare it was to fight jer. “Your Aunt let me in and told me you were in your room, not sure if I’m too early so if you want I can come back when you’re finished.” She said not sure Praise would want her around during this entire process, she wasn’t creeped out about the enter thing that was far from it. She was more interested in watching and she wasn’t sure if Praise would appreciate her gawking at her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 8:24 pm

Praise would look up as Diana came into the room and would smile at her glad that she could watch her do something like this and not get grossed out. She was pretty desensitized due to her mother who said that all Kurogane weren't squeamish due to their abilities revolving around their bodies. "Hey welcome to my humble abode heh. I missed you I'd give you a hug but I don't want to get my blood all over you. But stay I wanna talk it's been a while since we've hung out just by ourselves. she said masking a wince as she finished up and felt the chakra drain out of her body. For the next seals she wanted to etch she could thankfully just shape her bones and thus she'd retract her carpal bones back into her hand which quickly healed over. This was what she saved the blood for in order for her to not sjddenly fall out during the shaping as she wpuld of run out of blood otherwise. Even still as they were all shaped she would sway a little while sitting on the ground as the blood loss made her dizzy and compounded with the chakra loss it was pretty much the weakest Diana would have ever seen her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 8:59 pm

Entering her room Diana would take a seat next to her as she watched her etch her seals into her bones pretty closely. She knew next to nothing about seals so she was unsure what seal did what and she didn’t want to ask Praise about it as she was sure that she didn’t invite her over to discuss seals so she’d make a mental note of it all and ask her another day. She would however notice that she seemed a bit weakened by all of this and couldn’t hide her concern. “You don’t look too good, maybe you should take a break and finish it afterwards?” She knew that Praise was a tough cookie but seeing her in such a state made it impossible for her not to say anything even if she knew in the back of her mind that she was probably fine.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 10:02 pm

Praise would nod and sigh as Diana was probably right about her taking a break. She would lean on her while she waited to get a bit less dizzy and inwardly thought about how she didn't feel comfortable revealing things like this to anyone but Diana. She was very secretive especially abput her delving into juinjutsu and the extent at which she modified her body in order to use them more effectively. "Hey Diana what are you thinking about right now? she muttered while her body recovered from the sudden drop in blood she was jist thankful that being a Fantom let her off a little bit easier when she was near death. It let her take more risks than normal people tended to do for instance a normal person wouldn't deplete their blood reserves to a 6th of it's total.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 10:36 pm

Diana would immediately feel her stomach twist into knots the moment Praise leaned against her. She wasn’t sure if they had ever been in a position like this before and it made her extremely uneasy. Hopefully, she wouldn’t notice her getting all flustered before she had the chance to calm herself down. Though her asking what she was thinking about didn’t exactly help her calm down at all. Zhao did say that she should admit her feelings to her but this all seemed wrong to her, she didn’t want to come on to her and make things awkward between them especially with the exams coming up so she had to lie a bit. “Right now? Um… I’m thinking about the exams! Yeah that’s right, I hope it won’t be too tough! I haven’t really finished my trainings” Well that wasn’t really a lie since she was a bit nervous about the exams and she didn’t get to finish her training but it was better than the sick thoughts she had.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 11:02 pm

Praise would shake her head before frowning as she wished Diana had gotten enough time to prepare but knew with an absentee sensei like Quinton there was no chance of that. Still she wasn't thinking about that and would. Sigh before speaking "No worries we'll all work together and it'll let us get out okay if we don't pass. she would trail off for a bit and move so that she was laying her head on Diana's chest in order to listen to her heartbeat as she found it comforting. "You know sometimes I wish you were a boy." She'd say after about a minute almost at random but it was pretty much what was on her mind. It was weird really she recognized the signs especially since it was pretty difficult to fool a Kurogane when it came to subtle changes in breathing which denoted when someone was flustered. Still if Diana was a boy then things would make sense and she wouldn't be jarred when she felt and got certain cues that typically only hapoened when someone was interested in another.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 7:44 pm

Though she did agree with Praise, she couldn’t help but feel that if she didn’t slack off for as long as she did she would’ve been better prepared or even as prepared as Praise was. In the end, however, she did try her best to learn as much as she could so they should be fine for the exams. While she was busy mulling over there situation she didn’t notice Praise’s head shifting down to her chest and by the time she did not only her heart nearly exploded right then and there the statement she made had her thinking all kinds of things. “What do you mean by that?” She asked nervously somewhat knowing where the direction of the conversation was going.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 9:57 pm

Praise would sigh again before deciding that she would just have to be blunt and say it as she wasn't very good at beating around the bush. It was one of her weaknesses she was actually fairly straightforward for a kunoichi which was why she tried her best to just not say anything at all, but this was different this was Diana and she had to be straight with her. "If you were a boy then I could mate with you at least that's what my mother says. But since you are a girl our parts don't fit. Ugh sorry was that to vulgar I'm not good with things like this." she said refusing to move as her face had gone red with embarrassment and she knew that Diana probably would be just as embarrassed as she was. But it was the truth even though she didn't exactly want to mate right now they were too young and well once again one of them was missing the right parts but still it was obvious at least to Praise that there was something else going on between them besides friendship. Her nose was pretty good at picking up pheromones and things she was part Kurogane after all.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime3rd March 2020, 11:12 pm

Oh…” Those were the only words that she could manage after processing Praise’s words. She was unsure what she was feeling at the moment. Was she disappointed that the only reason Praise was hesitant was because that she thought that they couldn’t mate but she was even more thrilled that there was an actual chance for them to be together. Mustering all the courage she had, she’d gentle nudge Praise off her before standing and heading to the door. Once she was at the door she’d close it, ensured it was indeed locked and would then turn to Praise. “Umm, you see about that, I was umm born with. Well… I don’t know how to explain it so I guess I’ll just show you?” Taking another deep breath, she’d pull down her shorts and her panties to reveal to Praise that she was born with male genitalia. It was only for a few minutes, just to bring the point across, and would then pull her shorts back up. “You see I was born like this… I’m not a normal girl like you are… Instead, I’m a freak, an abomination.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime4th March 2020, 1:27 pm

Praise would initially tense as she didn't know whether what she said offended Diana though when she strode away from her and locked the door instead of leaving it she would raise an eyebrow out of curiosity. However when Diana proceeded to tell her about herself and showed her exactly what she possessed Praise's eyes would widen as she only had one thought. "Beautiful." Praise said as she looked at what she was shown, for context the amount of perfect hermaphrodite were so low that honestly it made Diana a unique existence. Then taking into account that it was her someone who Praise already had started feeling a certain way towards that just sealed the deal as far as her instincts and mind went. "No your perfect. You aren't either of those things you called yourself in fact never say that again and if anyone ever called you that tell me so I can flay them alive." she said getting up and walking over to Diana before hugging her tightly. "I like you, okay. The only thing that was stopping me from telling you this was because I'm really straight but your my exception."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime4th March 2020, 4:15 pm

Diana couldn’t help but let out a relieved sigh. It seems that Zhao was actually right about this, after all, she wouldn’t tell him this though as she didn’t want him to know that his advice was sound and actually worked for once. “I like you too Praise. I really don’t care what anyone else thinks of me, as long as you accept me, that’s enough for me” She said as she embraced Praise. She wasn’t sure if this meant that they were in a relationship now but just the thought of her reciprocating her feelings was enough for the time being. It was sad that this revelation came at a time where they had the Chunnin Exams but she was certain that life had something special in store for them and she couldn’t wait to spend it with her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime5th March 2020, 7:59 am

Praise smiled before kissing Diana's forehead that settled it in her mind they would be together from this moment on and it gave her extra motivation in the exams to make sure nothing happened to Diana even more so than before. "I probably am going to have to tell my family that I'm dating you, but they'll be fine with it. At the very least my uncle will and his approval is all I care about my parents act like children so their opinions don't matter she said nodding to herself before closing her eyes to enjoy this closeness all the while considering whether she could get Diana to sleep over so they could go to the exams together.

(Topic End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)   A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A last minute discussion (Diana + Praise)
Page 1 of 1