Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Academy vs Genin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vance

Vance

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 2:52 pm

Let's start.
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 2:57 pm

I walk into the areana, and search around my opponent. There he is standing right in front in fighting stance glaring at me. I glare somemore.
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:03 pm

Academy vs Genin Kakashi__s_Kid_by_Neoninja2

Robert was standing there already just waiting with a Kunai inhand at the moment a white fog began to fill the area slowly as the boy stood there waiting for his opponent the sun was down it was pitch black outside more Mikaboshi ready. Roberts pet jeff was flying around above until it was needed high above. the area around however was plain just another forest filled with many tree's and animals of all sorts but the spot the young boy was in was bare big enough to fight in if the battle did not get to out of hand.

Passives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:12 pm

Vance stands in concentration creating strategy. Vance comes up with a jutsu that will make the mist have no affect. Creates hand seals to activate

Spoiler:
:

Jutsu Info
Name: Wind Style: Tornado Airwave

Classification: Ninjutsu

Class: Offensive

Range: Long

Description: The jutsu forms a tornado, that massively rips through bodies and anything that comes between its path.

Jutsu #2

Name: Earth Style: Mountainy Terrain

Class: Supplementary

Range: Mid-range

Description: This jutsu changes the climate and terrain, in the area, making it hard for the enemy to attack, and it they are under my control in the climate change.

Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:25 pm

Robert began one handed handsigns as a puppets formed next to him then at the same time he drained the chakra from the genins justu giving it to his puppet which changed to look just like the genin with all his D rank tiers since it was night. then roberts pet jeff began to swoop down moving quickly at B rank speed as the new puppet let lose the genins Tornado attack the bird fire'd five fireballs a behind it which would cause the tornado to catch fire as it moved to hit the genin. then Robert jumped high into the air off of the puppets back as he began handsigns once again shooting Scattering shots at him from above as the tornado moved in

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:28 pm

Vance

Vance stands to see the affections of his jutsu, then he strikes another jutsu.
Spoiler:
:
Jutsu Info
Name: Wind Style: Tornado Airwave

Class: Offensive

Range: Long

Description: The jutsu forms a tornado, that massively rips through bodies and anything that comes between its path.

Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:38 pm

Vance was astonished by the way Robert was able to absorb the jutsu's energy. It seemed as none of Vance C-rank jutsu's worked. So, he tried a B-rank jutsu. But, it was about to be too late, so Vance jumped in the air as he saw the pet striking towrds him and finished the attack. Vance was wounded as the pet but him in the leg. It made his jump a minimum height. He had time to access one more of his jutsus. He found out the B-rank jutsu would take too long. So, he tried his defensive D-rank jutsu. When he kanded the ground, the pet was stampeding towards him. The pet jumped for Vance's face, but this jutsu was summoned and the pet was forced back toeard Robert.
Spoiler:
Name: Spinning Human Fist
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Defensive
Range: Short Range
Description: When, the enemy attacks spin at maximum speed to push back the enemy]

Vance's chakra was running low, so he had one last shot after this one. He was still a genin.
Vance's sits in concentration and yells out: "Robert, your pretty smart for an academy student. I'l give you that. Amazing strategy. But, as you know, the climate and the terrain has changed, so you are under my control". Vance disappered into the caves of the change in climate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Academy vs Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy vs Genin   Academy vs Genin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy vs Genin
Page 1 of 1