Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Academy kid vs genin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Academy kid vs genin Empty
PostSubject: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 3:31 am

Hakuyune was currently walking down a path which lead away from the academy. He was not on a mission or anything of that sort, instead he was simply on a stroll getting a feel for the academy grounds he had arrived at a short time ago. He had on a white robe which covered his entire lower body having a body suit underneath which was black in color and even covered his feet which likewise featured sandals, his hand would show metal though currently that was all seeing as he had on a gauntlet shield which was covered by the robe along with his nunchuks being strapped too his left leg and currently concealed. At first glance one would notice that Hakuyune was blind as well as the slight vibrational hum his eyes give off.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime5th March 2014, 2:39 am

Valen was crossing through the school yard as a means of a shortcut to the dorms He was tired from the small amount of training he had gone through just recently. "Ugh why do i put myself through all this? Oh yeah i remember, i wanted to learn about my family more." He laughed to himself then ran silently until he rounded a corner and came full force into another person and from the looks of it an academy student. Naturally his hand dropped to the hilt of his oddly shaped sword looking over the student not sure if he should say anything or continue to the dorms after all it was clear to him that the boy was blind, but since he was being trained as a ninja it might not even be a downside. "Hmm" Valen finally managed as he kept watching. "Careful next time we don't want the students to go to far from the campus these days." Valen was blowing smoke out with that comment, truth was he didn't know if they were or not, but avoiding some conflict that really wasn't needed would be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime5th March 2014, 11:09 am

I beg your pardon sir?, I didn't think there was a rule against leaving, hopefully they didn't send the Hunter ninjas after me haha Hakuyune was of course in a full stop the boys arrival having startled him enough to cause him too open his senses further, the air would be giving of a static that only Hakuyune could feel it was his way off keeping a eye on people in a way seeing as how he was blind another thing Hakuyune would notice after giving a cough, the boy stunk which could only mean he either was very dedicated too training or needed to be more dedicated to a bath everyone in the academy seemed too smell awful like icky sweat, it caused Hakuyune too shudder. You stink, and you grip your weapon....why would a ninjas of the academy be so hostile toward potential allys maybe.....no....maybe, Ninja! Ready yourself for a Spar border seems too have taken over me. Hakuyune would flip backward 10 feet moving at what looked like E rank speeds though it was very fluid and graceful like , a swan.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime5th March 2014, 11:38 pm

There it was the conflict, 'great' was the only thing Valen could think of as his sword literally slithered out of it's sheath flipping it in reverse so that he was now holding it blade to the ground. "I stink? Thats what you have to say? Besides it isn't like you smell any better" He kept his eyes on the boy waiting for something to happen. There was no need at the moment to summon his Kitsune as he didn't know what the boy was capable of yet and it was better that he didn't know all his cards either. "I am pretty sure there is a rule about leaving with out being on a mission." He stepped to the right as he kept his eyes alert. "Hostile? says the one who is readying to attack"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime6th March 2014, 12:09 am

readying to attack, hm I suppose one would think...but it's so out of my character. Hakuyune would say standing still as the wind began too pick up in the area causing his kimono too flow in the wind revealing his nunchakus black in color along side a shinobi pouch strapped under both on the left leg. Hakuyune was not one too attack first so with a motion of his hand he would taunt his enemy in too hopefully making the first move, other than that all he would do is wait and simply begin coursing chakra through his body preparing for a scrap.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime9th March 2014, 7:10 pm

He watched the child try to taunt him into attacking, but luckily enough for Valen that was out of his own character as he had no real reason to attack the kid. "You really think a taunt would make me come for you? HA!" He grinned as he slithered his sword from its sheath then flipping it in reverse in his hand as if it was a dagger all the while keeping his eyes on the boy. "You will have to do better than that to make me attack, boy." Truth was he didn't even care to fight this boy he simply wanted to return back to his dorm so he could get the musty smell of training off of his body.

(OOC: Sorry bout being late had work)

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 9th March 2014, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime9th March 2014, 11:06 pm

Handguns would give a slight chuckle as he pulled out a shrunken and began flipping it on one finger while starting too move his body in a musical rhythm, I will make the first move then, ready yourself. Hakuyune would quickly toss the shrunken into the air a few feet in front of him sending it soaring into the sky at C rank speeds while likewise pivoting in a full turn and coming too a stop a few feet ahead of his prior position, during the pivot he pulled out his nunchukas starting the fluid motions with them one would think he was simply showing off but with a whip off the wind Hakuyune would lash his weapon forward striking his falling shuriken and sending it twirling at the boy it would vibrate and pick up wind as it moved through the air at C rank speeds. Following the hit Hakuyune would kneel down watching his opponent this was a speed test maybe he was fast maybe he was sluggish this was one factor Haku had too know to win.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime13th March 2014, 6:39 pm

Valen watched as the boy displayed a rather interesting way of throwing shuriken, slapping them around with his nunchucks sure was a rather pointless way of doing it even though granted it added a bit of extra power and speed. "Hmm" he reacted by quickly bringing his sword arm up just in time to catch the shuriken in between two of the four points and without losing momentum twisted his wrist to arch his sword around avoiding disrupting the shuriken before sending it back even faster then it was before. "Nice" following up he started to walk towards the boy before breaking into a run low to the ground. His hand drawn back quickly shot forward as he released his sword in a spin directly towards his opponent before dashing his hands together in a movement of hand signs before summoning Sai one of his kitsune summons "Dai aid me!" with that his summon appeared right next to him as they slide to a stop prepping to move in case neither his counter or sword made contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy kid vs genin   Academy kid vs genin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy kid vs genin
Page 1 of 1